Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master/Padawan Request Thread

Post here if you are looking for a Master or a Padawan

FOR MASTERS/KNIGHTS:

Name:
What you're looking for in padawan:

FOR PADAWANS/APPRENTICES:

Name:
Skills/training desired:
Additional info:

SEEKING A PADAWAN
Name: Joza Perl
What you're looking for in padawan: Pretty much willing to take on anyone who doesn’t mind learning from a more neutral Knight with a bit of a gritty history. Can teach basic force abilities, specializes in defensive/supplementary Force abilities and Soresu/Makashi. Also exotic dancing and smoke tricks, but that’s a different story.

Leos Palle

L
Name: Poro Maaht

Skills/training desired: Lightsaber Combat, Healing, Force Absorb

Additional info: I'm basically looking for a master in general, someone to teach me the ways of being a Jedi. I prefer to do missions for training rather than one on one training threads. As we know, teaching in temple was no substitute for learning while on missions.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Draconis Caesar"], [member="Geloyra Malleus"], [member="Poro Maaht"],

My droid spent years as a training droid for the Jedi, so I can do Yoda's part and teach you the very basics along with lightsaber combat until an actual Jedi comes up, while HK has theoretical knowledge of the Force he can't actually use it... Yet... ha. Hahaha- muahahahahahahha, evil laugh, I'm plotting

[member="Kit Budoa"] If you would like someone a bit younger Dar'rak here can help with the Lightsaber training aspect well enough and if you'd like maybe even some in piloting. Just don't look at his latest threads as the last two ships he' piloted have made less than stellar landings. One into a tree, the other a palace wall. Though I promise you he is a better pilot than that. he just has the unnatural ability to push a ship past their limits and that... well, it tends to break them in the process as mechanical constructs tend to have a hard limit before they can go no further. When you have the ability to surpass them stuff breaks due to stress.

So Dar'rak needs a more advanced ship that can handle the load and I am currently working on one for the factory. It will be the ship seen In my signature.

Seeking a Master

Name: Armis Vindex

Skills/training desired: Any and all Saber forms, exploration, investigation, diplomacy, use and/or creation of tech.

Additional info: Seeking a non traditional Jedi as a Master. Don't mind being taught things like the Jedi code but should not be expected to be a staunch follower of the code. Prefer more mission based or located training but the occasional traditional academy thread is cool too. Force ability training should be limited to abilities focused around augmenting saber abilities.

[member="Poro Maaht"] [member="Roon Ganar"] [member="Kit Budoa"] [member="Elmont Block"] [member="Lynn Corerunner"]

are you still looking for masters?

[member="Dar'rak"] [member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Kaili Talith"] [member="Joza Perl"][member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

are you still looking for padawans/ apprentices?

Name: D'vok Windroamer
Skills: Good Pilot, Quick witted, has (Some) understanding of lightsaber combat, competent with many different weapons.
Training Desired: Any/all force training, Advanced lightsaber training.
Additional info: N/A

[member="Lynn Corerunner"]

If you like, we can meet up in the dominion for Rutan at the PVE Jedi Service Corps objectie and see if we mesh well for a Master and Padawan relationship :)

D'vok Windroamer said:
Name: D'vok Windroamer
Skills: Good Pilot, Quick witted, has (Some) understanding of lightsaber combat, competent with many different weapons.
Training Desired: Any/all force training, Advanced lightsaber training.
Additional info: N/A

The same offer is for you D'Vok if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom