Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction MP/GA/DE Junction: Blood and Beskar (Gala/Yag'Dhul/Ithor)

<This is Drego's Personal Assistant Tanya, speaking to all Mandalorian Channels. Enemy Reinforcements are moving in. The skies are now contested. Please be advised, we'll need air superiority fighters in the area ASAP.>

"This is Hawkbat One of Clan Awaud, Al'verde Tanja! Copy that! Sending in Jai'galaar squadron's M3-AScyk and Pursuer fighters to assist. I am wondering how many centuries the Imps would still need to realize sending balls with wind breaking panels is a terrible idea in atmospheric mud.
Let's teaching them this lesson ... again. Over!"

Greenish streaks of ion engines were seen in the sky as the supersonic booms thundered like the drum of the old Mandalorian gods of war.
The howling of the TIES were overtaken by the hawklike shrieking of attacking Mandalorian interceptors.
Beautiful blooms of fires blossomed in the heavens as expanding explosions sent TIE-pilots to their beloved dark side of the force.

Space superiority fighter didn't mean atmospheric superiority fighter, as the enemy learned the hard way.

"Don't get too cocky, Jai'galaar squadron! Support the vode and draw, if possible, enemies away from them. Remember, we are just their emotional support commandos, let them earn their glory, or they would be grumpy!"

The Awaud strike force came out of nowhere, hit hard and vanished again, leaving behind broken formations of the enemy attack wave to be easy pickings for their allies.

Drego Ruus Drego Ruus

Iko let out a yelp as he was suddenly yanked straight up into the air. Why is it everytime he was out with Persie, someone ended up carrying him? There was the droid and now her uncle. Not that Iko was going to complain. He was going to live and that was what was important. Well, what was important to him was that Persie and the rest of her family were going to live as well, and they seem completely fine at this moment.

EVen the uncle turned 'round to look at Persephone after she thanked him, and the Uncle grinned down towards her. "You're welcome!" Though after that, the uncle put Iko back onto the floor to go and check on other people and make sure no-one else was struggling with things whilst Iko checked over on Makai and Myra. They both seemed well. In fact it sounded like the family were going to start moving now after the results of the wave...Huh, maybe Iko was a good luck charm in that way. It was totally him being here that caused the tsunami, and then the family to move.

He turned his attention back over towards Persephone, giving her a pained smile alongside a wave. He'd walk over to her if he could but erh...his leg was still giving him issues. So the boy was content to sit in the mud and grass until he started to feel better...but now that he thought about it, his clothes were going to get wrecked...That was a shame.

Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell Myra Elspeth Arceneau Myra Elspeth Arceneau Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell

Gala | Sea Tribe
Objective BYOO : Business, Family

The mere suggerstion that their honeymoon would end up turning into another topsy-turvy event was enough to blanch the color from Myra's face. She even gave Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell a bop on his shoulder - nevermind the crash of the destroyer, the tidal waves crashing in down below, or that the village was getting flooded in a disarray - instinct won out.

"Don't you dare put that out into the 'verse Makai Dashiell! Just imagine that everything will go well and it will be fine," Okay, well that will require some planing and contingency planes. Just like Makai was musing around so was Myra. Well for a few seconds before the devastation below as the waves continued to surge and destroy the beachside homes caught her attention.

Thankfully, the Sea people had gills and could hold their breath underwater, but the rush of water plus the debris would not be safe to swim in.

"Oh goodness... " Myra murmured, coming to stand beside Makai. There were some that were overwhelmed and confused what was going on; others merely taking it in stride, saying they could clean up and rebuild.

Well, until Makai's grandparents indicated perhaps it was time to move.

"Arda?" well that was a thought. Biting her lip, Myra gave a sigh. Turning to Makai she said, "I'm gonna try and find out what is going on... but if it is a star destroyer I've a feeling that this might involve the Empire."

GALA SEA TRIBE

Tags : Myra Elspeth Arceneau Myra Elspeth Arceneau | Iko Vel Iko Vel

Arm went around his fiancee after the bop to the shoulder for suggesting their honeymoon might be ill fated, it was to happen in the Core after all. Contingency plans were already in place, Makai more than worried once the sacking of Empress Teta happened.

“Don’t worry, I’ve already booked the treehouse on Belkadan too.”

Perhaps a waste of credits, but a small insurance policy against potential war and strife in the Core. No oceans, but they could swim around the lakes and make the most of it. Makai figured they could decide the week of, with the situation changing day-to-day it didn’t make much sense one way or the other until then.

The Kai family was talking amongst themselves, taking a small roll call for his numerous cousins that were known to be in the area and speaking of either moving or rebuilding. Some strong opinions either way, and it was clear it wasn’t a unanimous decision. Several of his cousins were deadset on rebuilding ; the elders set on moving, having seen destruction time and time again.

“Empire? Which one? When I was here last time something was stirring then, as evident by my mining office being bombed. I’m not too pleased with the Sea Tribe being in the middle of the conflicts, which is why I’m glad the elders are moving…”

Already under the yoke of slavery once, Makai didn’t want to see that for this branch of his family yet again. Not there was a sign of such thing…but where there was war there was certainly the opportunity to take advantage.

The stench of the dark side was strong in the shadows, squinting off to the side at Onrai Onrai . Shan wrinkling his nose as the grip around his lightsaber grew tighter. This wasn't going to be good. He could feel the fear amongst the Padawans. Had he bitten off more than he could chew? There was no way he'd be able to deal with all of the threats, whilst keeping an eye on the kids. No. Breathe. Focus. Steady. He was the one who had to hold the pillars up for the Padawans. Let them focus on their task. Should he be honest to them or try to alleviate their fears...

"...It reeks of the dark side. I know you're all scared of it, but do your best to stay brave. The Dark side revels in negative emotions. Focus on each other. The people around you. They need you, more than your fear needs you. This might have been more than we bargained for, but I know all of you are capable enough to get through this."

It was true. Shan had belief in each and every one of them. Of course, the pressure was alleviated when the blast doors suddenly closed between them and the troopers, and Shan turned his attention to the newest arrival. It was almost a sweet relief to have a Mandalorian show up. He never thought he'd grateful to see one. Though he shook his head to focus, looking over towards Chaaj Priest Chaaj Priest

"Knight Pavond. I don't think any of the young ones have much experience with bombs. The glowy one definitely has no experience with Soresu. If push comes to shove, I can envelop the bombs in a Force bubble, and have them be set off that way. Means I'll be a prime target, but better me than them."

He jabbed his thumb backwards, over towards all of the Padawans alongside the people hiding behind them. It wouldn't be long until the blast door got blown open...Hm...Blast Door...Shan glanced backwards over towards the door that the evacuees had been trying to get to, that had jammed shut. It was a different route to the Shuttles so if they managed to get that opened up...

" Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah , change of plans. You're going with Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti and Mahsa Mahsa . Mahsa, I want you to work on cutting through the door back there. It'll be easier to get people out that way than having them come back here. I also want all of you to go with them and guide them to the shuttles. I'll catch up to you once the bombs have been dealt with."

With that, the Mirialan gave the padawans all a thumbs up alongside a grin. Always keep smiling. Reassure them as much as he could. Woo. This..was going to be fun. Totally. He just had to get them out of here in case the plan with the bombs went wrong. It was much better for him and potentially Chaaj to get blown up, than the Padawans as well...of course, he'd prefer if Chaaj wasn't in the blowing up situation either but...Hey. Beggars can't be choosers at the end of the day right? No. He had to survive through this. There was something he had to ask of one of the Padawans after they got through this.

"I'll want my crystal back once this is all over Zaiya!"

There we go. Extra reassurance that he was going to be coming back. He didn't underestimate their intelligence. One or two of the Padawans might have expected Shan to be staying behind and think he wasn't going to come back...but hey. Hopefully they weren't going to think that now.

NDq7CTZ.png

mandobreaktest64-6.png

War had come.

With: Mia Monroe Mia Monroe l Da Mandoz
Heading to: Välk Välk l Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis

I felt as though I would live to see it all pay off. All the hate, all the terror I endured. All the violence, all the worries. Part of me, deeper than I care to admit to anyone, wonders if it's all worth it. But it is our people's way of life. Our place in the galaxy. There is no light without dark, and without us, who would stand? The Sith must be stopped. I know I will never lead a life that I truly want- a farm, wife, children. My father, my brothers, my very blood has doomed me. Perhaps it'll be worth it, if I only get to see others bear fruit of the violence I enact. Perhaps. Or maybe it's all fruitless, and war is truly the only answer to every question in the galaxy.

Fenn's merciless assault through the Sith was nothing short of the word brutal.

Brutal was an understatement. He carved through them, barely using any of his equipment yet. The rifle lay across his chest, him preferring to use his sidearm and a Beskad to cleave through the Sith. He was fast, violent, and on the hunt.

His eyes turned towards the sky, the darkening, sickening signs of Sith sorcery. He turned his head, only for a second, just for his visor to flash a deep red with it's 360 degree spanning view highlighting red. A Sith Knight, with his blade gripped in two hands, came slashing at his head. Fenn's head was turned, and he was chopping downwards. Fenn sidestepped the Knight, letting the blade fall in front of his chest. He could feel the heat of the blade even through his armor and undersuit. He narrowed his eyes beneath his helmet. The Sith Knight was fast, turning to elbow Fenn in the face. Fenn, being a larger, ultimately more violent and savage man, grabbed the Sith by his belt, and slammed him on the ground. He rolled on top of him, pinning his lightsaber wielding arm by the wrist with his right arm, and drove his left arm- his mechanized, beskar-woven prosthetic arm into his chest.

He cracked the Sith's breastplate, eliciting a gasp as the Sith either had his lungs collapse, or he got the wind knocked out of him.

Fenn put his sidearm under his chin, and pulled the trigger, rendering him still.

He turned, watching Mia in the distance still on her own. He scurried along the ground, activating his jetpack to catch up to her. His armor was new, but still held the sigils of Mantis and curiously... the Cuir Rekr on the side of his helmet. Death. He swept his kama back, holstering his sidearm. For a moment, there was a twinge of fear from Fenn.

Fenn was afraid of the Force, it's terrifying uncomprehendingly powerful nature. But the Liberator needed his aid. So he nodded, stoic like most of his people. He was afraid. He was worried. He was unsure. But after all that, he was here, he was ready to fight. Whatever lay ahead of them.

GALA SEA TRIBE

Carefully picking her way through the gathered family, Persephone went over to see Iko after the pained smile and wave to her. If he was making any progress with his leg this was certainly a setback. Getting him back down the hill would be a challenge, but Persie was certain the big burly Uncle could probably carry half the family back down with ease.

Not that it looked like there was anything to go back to. Those structures that were left were completely flooded, debris was everywhere.

"How's long does this last?" A question for no one in particular.

"Oh...probably at least another thirty minutes or an hour...then the currents will be too dangerous at the beach. Not a typical big wave."

"So...settle in."

Wearing a shorter blue dress, no way she could sit down and just not get completely filthy. Iko was covered in mud, there was dust and rocks and bugs...yeah, she could definitely just stand for the duration. The teenage girl looked down at Iko, a critical eye sweeping over the boy as she took in his current state.

"Maybe a bacta tank this time."

Iko took off his jacket for a moment, brushing it off and trying to get as much mud as he could off the thing before gently placing it down on the ground and waving his hand over it with a smile at Persie. He had done all that just so she'd be able to sit, if she wanted to at the very least, but he wouldn't blame her if she didn't sit down. It was...pretty gross if he was being totally honest. There was a part of him that wished he could do more with the Force. Maybe he could try to push the tide back a little bit...but he didn't want to push himself too much. Especially when he was in pain.

"...Yeah. I guess Bacta should work this time...Thought my leg was gettin' better but I guess I was pushin' myself too much. Runnin' off the beach, then runnin' all the way up here, whilst helpin' the old folks...Did a number on me. Are you alright though? It's not every day ya see a wave like that..."

That did make swimming lessons up there for what he wanted to help Persie with. Self defense lessons could wait. Swimming was much more important in his eyes. If someone attacks you, you can go along with them and give them what you want...but you can't exactly give the ocean what it wants. Iko turned his attention back over towards the water, frowning at it ever so slightly. It was surprise that his normally shining personality wasn't as bright. How could he be cheerful after all of this?

"...Is your family alright as well? Does...anyone need some 'elp? I'm...decent at first aid. Had to use it on myself enough times."

Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell Myra Elspeth Arceneau Myra Elspeth Arceneau

In Umbris Potestas Est
Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Mahsa Mahsa Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah Chaaj Priest Chaaj Priest

Onrai waved in response to Casaline's inquiry. "Yes, hi, I'm here." Looking at Zaiya, she gave a shadowed smile, pale obvs eying the rainbow-haired Padawan. "Nice hair. I am Onrai, Queen of the Stars, goddess of the original population of Notron, etcetera. Who are you?" She asked, before looking at Shan. "Dark Side? Silly Jedi, don't be so naive to think everything is light or dark. I'm something quite different from what you would otherwise be experiencing."

She looked at the door in question he had motioned for the padawans to open up. "You know, I could help with that if maybe they asked nicely." After all, there were bombs here. No lamp oil or rope though.

m8oY1j0.png

DYnZ0fN.png
Objective: Rescue People
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Mahsa Mahsa Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Chaaj Priest Chaaj Priest Onrai Onrai

Casi was at her limit. She'd had enough. They were in the middle of a war zone. There was talk of bombs, there were literal ghosts running around, there were people trapped, and they were all just standing around! Growing up she had heard the epic tales of padawans like Tano and Kenobi but this was nothing like that. They were not ready for this. They were frightened helpless kids and a few adults trying to hold them together. They had to move now or they would be dead meat.

"We have to ignore the darkness!"
She had a determined look on her face and she turned away from the spirit that was trying to talk to her.

"Let's go! We have to help these peoples now! Don't talk to the ghost! JUST MOVE NOW!"

She started forward, her hand still in Zaiyas, pulling slightly, urging the group to move. She wanted to go home. She wanted out of this battle. She wanted to go home and rethink her life. She never wanted to be caught in a situation like this again.

Next time she would be ready.

xiqfVVX.png

"Right."

It was the only response Aris had as Ayhan kicked open the door. Well, launched the door. It was a trick from his own playbook as it smashed into one of the soldiers on the other side. He ignited his own saber as he stepped after him, glancing briefly through the group. Stormtroopers. There was no reason to be subtle now. He wasn't skilled at subterfuge or the like as it was, and he imagined Ayhan was the same way.

So he brought his blade up just as Seszil zipped forward to cut through one of the troopers taking aim at Ayhan's back. And he followed suit. Make the biggest, craziest mess they could so the others could get the job done seemed as good a plan as any.

Ayhan Ayhan

Objective II​

Cruisers, Destroyers, Frigates, and Corvettes aimed at each other for the Keera Major Orbital Array. Fire and Tactics were exchanged in an image of organized chaos. And somewhere between the chaos was Ran feeling the vibrations of destruction in every direction. The strongest turbulence came as she blasted two TIE Outlanders. The starfighters imploded in front of her and she flew right through the space dust they became. She gripped the control yoke a little tighter. It was a show of discomfort, the tiniest action of repentance. She did not enjoy taking a life. The only time she did not regret it was when the life she took belonged to a Sith Lord. Still this was necessary, or at least she told herself that.

From the cockpit of a borrowed I-33 Deliverance-Class Starfighter, Ran flew in formation alongside several Galactic Alliance W-Wings. She was tapped into Tusk Squadron's comms. They welcomed her into the fold. She was in one of the speedier vessels assigned to watch their backs as they made their approach. In a few moments they would send their bombs away and blow an Imperial Frigate to kingdom come.

Ran pulled ahead and threw the I-33 into a tight arcing maneuver twisting the starfighter one-hundred and eighty degrees. She was poised to blast a few more Outlanders that made Tusk Squadron their target. Ran pulled both fingers back on their triggers sending a barrage of laser fire over the contingent of W-Wings and at the enemy. Ran once again steeled herself against the vibration of destruction and felt the relief of Tusk Squadron as four more A-Wing Interceptors joined the formation to cover their flank.

Tusk Squadron: Formation KC
12/12 | LRS-B W-wing Heavy Strike Bombers
4/4 | RZ-5 CRYNYD-Series A-Wing Interceptors

TL/DR: Ran, behind the stick of a I-33 Deliverance-Class Starfighter, and four RZ-5 CRYNYD-Series A-Wing Interceptors are in formation covering a squadron of LRS-B W-wing Heavy Strike Bombers as they make a run to destroy an Imperial Frigate.

Wilhelm Vonreg Wilhelm Vonreg

Gala | Sea Tribe
Objective BYOO : Business, Family

"I mean... a tree house works too." Although she hadn't been to the one on Belkadan. "Is it like the one on Kashyyyk?" when Myra thought of a treehouse, she thought of the massive homes in the Worshyr trees.

As for Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell 's question, "I believe most call them the Empire of the Lost? I just call them the Empire. I haven't seen another Imperial government with the same amount of space they control. From my understanding, the Mandalorians may think that perhaps they are too close for comfort? Maybe this might have something to do with them... they are the only ones close enough that I can think of would have enough firepower to come head to head with them."

Either way, what it meant was that there would be people in the cross fire.

"While I want to work on evacuating... I am not sure how good the outlook will be out in space if we have ships crashing down. It might be a few days..."

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

c5MkeOL.png

Keera Major Orbital Array
Objective Two: Rescue some People!
Interacting with: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Mahsa Mahsa | Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah | Onrai Onrai | Chaaj Priest Chaaj Priest | Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade

TddmRqj.png
-

Zaiya's skin still couldn't help but continue to react to Onrai Onrai 's presence, her mottled spots and patterns over her skin swirling with tones gray and pale yellows in uneasiness. However, Shan's voice brought her focus over to the Miralian. Afterall, he had told them that they had to listen to his instructions. No ifs, ands, or butts about it.

With the tiny hairs at the nape of her neck rising in anxiety, the Lovalla teen listened closely. Casi's declaration that they had to ignore the darkness and focus reinvigorated Zaiya, although the Sith Spirit's voice seemed to curl around the shell of her ear, ever so tempting that it could help with the door if they asked nicely.

Needing additional reassurance, Zaiya took her hand and curled it around her satchel purse she had secured hanging diagonally over her torso from her shoulder. There lay Shan's healing fire crystal he had let her borrow. The gentle encouraging resonance helped clear Zaiya's mind, and a flurry of determination rushed through her, painting her markings in tones of dark orange with vibrant blue glowing spots.

"Okay! Let's do this." Mahsa Mahsa was supposed to work on opening the door with her saber, while Casi took charge, feeling the surge of courage and determination from the younger padawan as they moved forward towards the injured people.

Up ahead, there were two injured workers, one was a human, perhaps around twenty, another was a Rodian. Perhaps it would be odd to see two teenagers come up to them and say they could help. Keeping pressed against the wall while Shan went to challenge the stormtroopers, Zaiya gave a nod to Casi and then they both when running towards the injured workers.

"Hi! Sorry, here to help. Can you stand up?!" Zaiya exclaimed in a low, but hurried hush, reaching out with a hand to get the Rodian up. He seemed to have a cut on his head and his arm was hurt.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Last edited:
Raphael had been ready to move to action, when the unmistakeable feeling washed over him, that surge of adrenaline, of concern at being watched. He spun, as the others seem to notice it to, hand flying to his blaster, though he immediately relaxed, a fair bit, when he noticed that it was Onrai. There was so much confusion and chaos, he wondered if she'd come merely to enjoy the show or to be a help or hindrance. He supposed it didn't matter, they'd find out soon enough one way or the other.

"Hello, again," he replied with a nod. "Yep. Here to get people out of here and to safety."

Raphael nodded to Shan, and did his best to keep himself largely between Onrai and the other padawans. He knew that she was powerful, very much so based on previous conversations. She'd made no hostile movements yet, so it was fine, for the moment. He slowly rose back to his full height, before turning to the others.

"She's not a ghost," he replied to Casaline, as she started trying to hurry them along. "But you are correct, we are wasting a fair bit of time standing around gaping and talking." He nodded to Casaline again, and glanced at Shan. "You make sure that you come back, alright?!" He nodded to Mahsa, a confirmation to just cut the damn door apart, and then they would start moving people out. Until then... He knelt down in front of one of the workers, speaking calmly to them. "Are you able to walk? We're here to help you all get out of here."

Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Mahsa Mahsa Onrai Onrai

NDq7CTZ.png

Allies: Galactic Alliance | Mandalorian Protectorate | Aris Noble Aris Noble
Enemies: Dark Empire

To call what was going on in the little Citadel hallway beside the cellar and drainage sewers a fight would've been generous. A slaughter, more like. The troopers, however well equipped, however well trained, were more obstacles to be cutdown than any serious challenge for the two towering youths. The Dark Empire troops were soldiers, maybe even warriors. But Ayhan and Aris, they were built for war. They were stronger, faster. It seemed their time sparring in the Temple training rooms had paid off. With no need to hold back, they'd begun hone each other. Perhaps not yet the razor sharp edges they could one day be, but sharp enough.

More than just speed and strength though, they flowed with each other. Behind Ayhan, a trooper choked on his own blood as Aris' floating sword cut down a trooper who'd been aiming for him, another cried out as Aris' saber sliced through him, and yet another let out a long, long scream as Ayhan used the Force to throw him out a window and down into the streets below before he could take aim at the Epicanthix.

Not a battle. A slaughter.

It left Ayhan's head roaring. There was a kind of comfort in a good fight. His mind emptied, the clamor in his head drowned out by the sheer focus it required to not get punched in the face or shot in the back. Aris was good at creating that kind of peace. The flow and concentration that muffled the screaming between Ayhan's ears. These troopers, not so much.

And so the last trooper didn't quite meet as clean of an ending as the others had. His blaster went off, again and again, and Ayhan's saber sent the bolts ricocheting towards the ceiling as he approached. Closer, closer, until the Firronthix was close enough to reach out and grab the troopers weapon and tear it from his grasp. Ayhan's hand went straight for the man's throat before the trooper found his feet dangling in the air, pinned against a wall, and fist crashing through the visor of his helmet again and again, before he crumpled lifelessly to the ground.

Ayhan bared his fangs at the bloody remains before looking up at Aris. "C'mon. We gotta keep the distraction up, right? Let's go find more...Maybe they'll be a real challenge this time..."

c5MkeOL.png
Objective 2: Search & Rescue!

Bless the knight and his words, they had reminded Mahsa of a valuable lesson her master had shared once before. Breathe in… Breathe out… In… Out… With each deep inhale and soft exhale the padawan began to ground herself to their current reality, and little by little the auburn and ebony shades in her hair disappeared.

The specter spoke to them again, her attention seemingly drawn to the younger padawans now, but this time the Kazelrrian made sure to block her out. The whispers still tickled her ears, tempting offers dangled just out of their reach, but a shake of Mahsa’s head was all Onrai would get today.

Casi urged them to get a move on, and the words of the youngest in their midst were absolutely right—a brave one despite the situation they all currently found themselves in. "Got it, Master Shan!" Though the permission had been given she didn’t dare speak the knight’s name without an honorific, the hilt of her saber held firmly in her small palm as she nodded at the Mirialan and his orders.

Worried as she was over his safety and—perhaps to a smaller degree—that of the Mandalorian besides him, she chose to trust Shan’s words as he called out to Zaiya last. It’s a promise… he will come back!

Reaching the civilians hadn’t taken much effort, thanks in large part due to the steel doors that still remained shut on the other side of the hallway. A nod was given to Raphael before the Kazelrrian walked past the two injured workers, already being checked over by Zaiya and Casi and soon joined by the oldest padawan.

A pink glow illuminated the current dead end as Mahsa’s lightsaber hummed into life, before the girl focused the tip of the blade towards the hinges that offered stability for the jammed exitway. It wasn’t long before the dark metal glowed a bright orange as she carved through, the heat from Mahsa’s plasma blade cutting through like a knife through butter… though a lot slower than the Kazelrrian would’ve liked.

Not for the first time she wished the Firronthix had been near, aware that one solid kick from Ayhan Ayhan would’ve solved this issue in record time.

Lightsaber | Padawan Apparel | Satchel with various medical herbs, basic ointments & bandages | Survival Kit

Force Rune Shield from Shan Pavond

Allies: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah | Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade | Chaaj Priest Chaaj Priest
Hostiles: Onrai Onrai …?

GALA SEA TRIBE

Objective : BYOO

"Similar to what we celebrated Life Day in, just a different planet. I suppose a backup to that is heading back to Selun, we had fun there on your birthday. Backup plan to that? Call it a wash and get back to work, the universe is against us at that point."

Makai gave an uneasy chuckle. Sometimes things didn't go so well for them in the leisure department. Take today, for example. It was supposed to be a relaxing time getting to know the extended family, to check in on his mining subsidiary. Nothing crazy as taking to higher ground where the entire village flooded, while an Empire was lurking in the area causing chaos.

Suddenly there was a clasp of hand on his shoulder that shook him a little, and Ellie too, considering his arm was around her as they watched the destructive force of the ocean and talked.

"Life Day? Birthdays? This isn't my nephew. Who is this? Must be love." Uncle Isa, the joker of the family. He flashed a huge grin at Makai as his wife yelled at him to leave the younger alone. "Not to make light of the situation, but this family get together certainly brought down the house." Another yell, and Uncle Isa disappeared before he got himself too deep in hot water with his jokes.

Turning back to the subject at hand, he shook his head.

"...but yeah, we're not going anywhere for several days. Remember when we were kids and I always tried to get you to camp out directly on the beach? Looks like its finally happening. I mean...there's a few places standing but they've got top be filled with debris and kelp at this point."

GALA SEA TRIBE

Objective : BYOO

Persephone really, really, didn't want to sit down. Despite Iko Vel Iko Vel tryin' his best with the jacket it was still...yeah. However, she was going to bite bullet and sit down, even though that meant she was going to get dirtier. Makky was talkin' about camping with Myra Elspeth Arceneau Myra Elspeth Arceneau and her eyes went wide. Oh no. Their vessel was still in walking distance. Persie would sleep on the cold, clean, durasteel floor if she had to.

Carefully, as if the jacket was going to hurt her, Persie finally sat down, tucking her skirt underneath her. She made a small face.

"Yeah, you prolly re-injured yourself all over again. I can go to the ship and get you medicine soon."
Every first aid kit at least had basic painkillers or anti- inflammatory. "I think everyone is just fine, winded maybe...shocked, y'know."

Head turned to look at him.

"So just sit here and don't hurt yourself again. You can't push the ocean back, you heard the Auntie, we gotta wait."

Despite the uncomfortableness of being on the dirty article of clothing, she leaned into Iko's side, resting against him. It looked like they were going to be roughing it for days.

Originally, Iko was going to suggest the idea of him at least pushing some of the debris away from the water to let people in for a clean swim...but then Persephone leaned against him and Iko just put his arm around her, trying to do his best to comfort her whilst they were stuck outside. He knew better than to speak against Persephone, and go against her demands of him making sure he gets healed.

"Yes Ma'am. Three bags full Ma'am. I'll stay 'ere...I don't think I could 'elp 'ere much anyway...I don't regret runnin' though...If we didn't, a lot more people woulda got 'urt...It feels nice knowin' we 'elped people."

He rested his head atop Persie's as she leaned against his shoulder. He wasn't going to mind the fact they were going to be laying in the dirt for a while. He was used to this kind of thing...but he was sure Persie was as well. But unlike himself, Iko was pretty sure Persie wouldn't like that.

"...If you want, I think I 'ave a spare shirt or somethin' in the ship. You can fill it with...bandages or somethin'. Use it as a pillow for you to rest. I won't let the mud bugs bite."

Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom