Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction MP/GA/DE Junction: Blood and Beskar (Gala/Yag'Dhul/Ithor)

GALA SEA TRIBE

Objective : BYOO
Tags : Myra Elspeth Arceneau Myra Elspeth Arceneau | Iko Vel Iko Vel

Now she was gettin' yelled at cause Iko Vel wanted to be dramatic.

Did she push against him? Yes. Did she scramble over like a mad woman? Yes. Did she know Iko was extremely clumsy and probably couldn't keep his balance because he was injured too? Also yes.

Still...was this really her fault? The jury was still out on that one.

However, her guardians didn't see it that way. Now she was grounded - wait, what was grounded being like? She never had been grounded before. It sounded horrible. No doubt something no one wanted. Probably were going to take away something. Or punish her...somehow. Maybe take away her allowance? Unsubscribe to the Fashion Plus Network? Make her stay on Huila Station for months?

"But...it wasn't...I didn't....you gotta believe me...I didn't..."

Look on their faces stated otherwise, no one was believing her.

"YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST PARENTS EVER!"

With that, she ran off crying down the hardpacked trail that led to another village.

"Wait! No! Don't yell at her! It's my fault! I'm the clumsy one who got hurt! I was teasin' 'er about bugs! And gettin' bit! And all the gross stuff! Be mad at me! Not Persie. Do-Don't be...so mean! Look! She's runnin' away! She might get 'erself 'urt! Who knows who's out there?"

Iko shouted at both Myra and Makai. Shouted more than he had actually ever shouted before. At least in an angered and aggressive manner. He couldn't imagine Persie getting hurt because he was the one who was being clumsy and got all muddy. It was his own fault in the first place, all Persie was doing was getting excited over the idea of having a hotel. There was no reason for them to punish Persephone. It was Iko who should be getting punished for teasing her.

With that, the young Lad tried to wiggle his way out of Uncle Noa's arms, hissing in frustration before eventually managing to pry himself out of the Uncle's arm and landing down on his good leg, though he still winced in pain. His leg was still gonna be sore after the rest of today but he wasn't going to leave Persie to run through trail, and let her cry. His entire thing was meant to be making sure she didn't cry! He told Persie that he liked seeing her smile. No way was he gonna do the opposite!

And so off the boy limped. At least, attempting to, dragging his bad leg with him in a sort of little mini limp hop. Of course Persie was going to get ahead of him, she had full use of both her legs but Iko wasn't going to let anything slow him down! Well...His leg was slowing him down, but he wasn't going to let anything he could control slow him down.!

"Persie! Wait! Please! I'm sorry! I've told them it's my fault! Come back!"

Myra Elspeth Arceneau Myra Elspeth Arceneau Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell

Marauder

Mandalorian hunter

Objective III:

BYOO

The Protectors, Galactic Alliance, and Dark Empire have many ties between them from long before the Protectors or Dark Empire existed as an entity. Do whatever you please to explore those.

Objective Three OOC: Have Fun

Marauder and a group of Mandalorians were barreling towards Carlac, this mission was a long time coming, vengeance would be dealt this day for what the Imps did on Teta. Ground troops were met with more resistance sooner than expected, Marauder didn't care if he set foot on the planet sooner or later, as long as he gets to unleash his rage upon Imperial scum.

Suddenly, an alarm sounded as enemy ships opened fire on this group of ships "BAIL OUT, BAIL OUT" the pilot screamed. Marauder leaped out of the dropship with the other Mandos' and was immediately greeted with laser fire. He aimed his missile launcher and fired at the Imperial ships. Marauder then flew on the back of another ship and planted a detonator on it and jumped off, hurling himself towards the Imperial base and ignited the detonator, exploding the ship.

He landed on the installation and engaged the troopers in combat. Marauder drew his EE4 carbine and opened fire, killing 5 troopers before they could raise their blasters. Marauder dove for cover as the troopers begun to open fire at him. Marauder reached in his pouch for a thermal detonator and pulled it out, arming it to throw at the enemy

Marauder

Mandalorian hunter

Objective III:
BYOO

The Protectors, Galactic Alliance, and Dark Empire have many ties between them from long before the Protectors or Dark Empire existed as an entity. Do whatever you please to explore those.

Objective Three OOC: Have Fun

Marauder primes his thermal detonator and launches it towards the Imperial troopers, a loud blast followed by the nearby sound of chaotic battle. He looked around to see if any survived, they didn't. Marauder moved forward with his mission, he was separated from his unit during the dropship evacuation, he had to regroup with them to finish this fight. Marauder rushed up to a door and ripped off the panel, exposing the wires and contraptions underneath. Marauder raised his hands to the mechanism and ripped out four wires, the door opened three quarters of the way. "It'll do." Marauder muttered to himself as he got up off the ground and headed into the imperial complex.

Before Marauder could enter the building, laser fire shot out from the doorway.
"DANK FERRICK." He exclaimed as his armor was pelted with several laser shots. Marauder leapt for cover as he decided how to strike back. He looked at his flamethrower. "Not enough range for all of em." He thought. Marauder looked at his right arm and decided the missiles would do. He aimed his arm at the doorway and fired a barrage of missiles at his enemies, most of them died and the rest fled the hallway. Marauder sprinted into the building and surveyed the area wondering where to go now.

Gala | Sea Tribe
Objective BYOO : Business, Family

The sudden outburst from Persephone Dashiell Persephone Dashiell was enough to cause Myra to give a double take, blinking rapidly and drawing her head back with a confused frown.

Honestly, it was almost like a blast in the past. Persie had managed to hit the same high pitched exclamation vibe Myra had before.

Of all times for Persie to act like that…

Myra gave a sigh - but before she could even discuss it with Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell , Iko Vel Iko Vel also ran off.

“Oh no you don’t. Nua. Get a hold of him. Makai, can you grab Persie? The last thing we need is for both of them to hurt themselves more.”

They didn’t have time for the theatrics. And makai would do better now dealing with teenage dramatic girls right?

Makai’s burly tattooed uncle grabbed at Iko. The boy might have the Force with him and was slippery with mud, but he was still a kid and hurt. He wasn’t going to move fast

“Let’s get you cleaned up. Makai will get Persie. We need to focus on getting everyone else situated and you medical treatment.” Her tone bode no argument. If iko wanted to stay with them, he would have to listen to them.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Ailmar Dawnstone Ailmar Dawnstone
(Sorry for the delay. Just my luck in dealing with horrific injury.)

It had been a long time since Rayia had spent a lengthy amount of time aboard a starship, or windship as she knew them. Almost long enough to forget her fear of them. Forget the feeling of being penned in by a space somehow too small for her. Forget the feeling of the bone rattling tremors that wracked the entire length of the Tenacity whenever its shields took turbolaser fire. Forget how her tail picked up on the motion of the wind ship through the star-pricked darkness around them creating the feeling of falling through an endless void.

Rayia’s claws had dug through the upholstery of the shoulders of the seat before her and were now carving into its metal frame. The evidence of her fear was plain to see, especially to someone who had spent so much time with her as Jonyna had. Her ears were alert, constantly scanning around her. Her feline eyes sharper than normal; the pupils constricted to the thinnest of slits. Her tail, a Felacatian’s pride and joy and also one of their keenest sensory organs, retracted into its sheath at the base of her spine to muffle the motions it detected around Rayia.

Aware that her shaking was causing some muffled jeers around her from their other passengers, Rayia grimaced as she gave Jonyna a thin lipped smile. “As I’ll ever be,” she said. ‘At least I’ll be able to stand on my own two feet whilst the enemy is shooting at us,‘ Rayia thought to herself, her tail bristling with the sensation of individuals moving upon the platform.

NDq7CTZ.png
kfmeqrcl2-1.png

EQUIPMENT: Grave Bastion, Shades Refuge
WEAPONS: Souls Reflection, Phase-knife
TAGS: Zel Sharratt Zel Sharratt

She cocked her head as he spoke. The Saber point burning its way into the ground beside her as she turned it up as if it to lean on it. Blinking in mild disbelief at the revelation that someone was brave enough to be documenting the fighting so closely.

"You are a strange one." Her smile broad as the blade she wielded, letting her eyes fall to the battle. "Do you do this often? Risk your life for stories I mean?"

Death and destruction reigned around them. Her eyes turning up to the sky in thought as the stranger offered to spar. Her own assessment short and critical as she mentally adjusted her style to better suit someone she considered below her.

A scribe would surely not be all that skilled. Or perhaps that was a ploy given the audacity of coming so close to the point of conflict to record the details of fighting.

Either way it excited her, lifting the Saber one handed free from its resting place as it hissed and sizzled. Painting her features in the dark purple that mimicked twilight.

"That does sound fun. I haven't properly fought anyone for a while now." Her words gleeful and carrying her excitement as she leapt forward with a broad swing towards her target.

They wanted to spar. If she didn't keep her excitement in check, it would become something far more than a seemingly friendly fight between them. But that was a difficult thing to keep in check as the spirits of anger and death sang in the air like sweet music to her ears.

She didn't swing with all the force she was capable of, wanting to guage her opponents abilities before ending the fight before it could become fun.

Untitled831-20240508223406.png

GALA SEA TRIBE

Objective : BYOO
Tags : Iko Vel Iko Vel | Myra Elspeth Arceneau Myra Elspeth Arceneau

Hunting down Persephone was an easy task. One, the hardpacked trail only went to the local villages. Two, Persie hated to get dirty, which meant she was limited to the trail or main road, which was a little bit of a hike through vegetation. Three, he ran almost every morning, Persie would get winded long before he did, which meant he just had to keep pace and he would come across her.

In the end, the misunderstanding was cleared. While they couldn't get a block of hotel rooms ; his mining facility had room and plenty of emergency supplies. Granted, a good chunk of them would be sleeping on the floor but it was better than the crab infested beaches. It gave everyone a base of operations while debris was cleared and next steps were decided. Not to mention a medical facility where Iko could be treated and pain medicine could be administered.

War raged on above them. They wouldn't leave for Fondor for days.

Exit Post

Um9wLtZ.png

"Alright folks, keep it tight. We're not alone out here. Eyes open, weapons ready."
“As I’ll ever be,”

As they Tenacity pulled into the starport, Jonyna couldn't help but feel bad for Rayia Si Rayia Si . The mother knew at this point her daughter's hatred of starships, but it couldn't be helped. Luckily, the landing was smooth, and D1-C3 gave them an affirmative beep as they came down. For now, it was quiet. But Jonyna knew better.

Her feline eyes scanned the area as they exited the ship, looking to her daughter. "Search the perimeter. There's gonna be people looking for evac."

AS Ailmar Dawnstone Ailmar Dawnstone 's ship came down next to theirs, she looked to the man as he exited.
"Looks like the coast is clear for now. I'm gonna head down the western hall, look for survivors. I sense some sort of battle going on near. You wanna come with or do we split up?"

NDq7CTZ.png

Several commandos stack themselves next to a ruined wall as the fighting raged on. At the edge of Minerva briefly glanced to the munitions factory yards away to the south. It was one of the larger facilities within the capital and the intel they picked up from the database of the now destroyed security station gave her team the blue prints for it. Turning to Sumi beside her she asked in a whisper.

"All teams in position?”

The tech expert replied with a smirk. "Just give us the go Cap."

Nodding Minerva readied her rifle once more going on the comms.

"Light em up!"

Immediately on both the eastern, western and southern points at the factory volleys of repeater bolts and sniper fire erupted. A few rocket shots followed, violently shaking the facility. Soon enough, multiple jetpack commandos from those sectors flew supported with suppressing fire by their comrades. Minerva charged out with her group going at full speed with jetpack and jet boots toward the southern entrance. She unleashed her remaining missile and it hit the gate, punching through it.

Coming out of the smoke she fired on the nearest stormtrooper, blasting him with two particle rounds into his midsection. She dove at another, slamming her left knee right in between his legs. He gasped in shocked pain as he flew back hitting the dirt. Not waiting for him to get up, Minerva gunned him with a round to the face plate, rendering it a smoking and melting mess. Her troops and the enemy defenders exchanged fire and some engaged in hand to hand combat.

Ignoring it all, Minerva then ascended followed by Sumi and a few others. Their destination the facility's main office

The screams were becoming tumultuous again, and he kept his collar raised, to keep him from scratching at the runes that had been carved into him. The people around him were screaming and crying and begging and then there were the Dark empire troopers that were screaming whenever they were killed...then there were the screams in his head. At times, as he helped people with what little healing he could really do, at the moment, he wasn't sure what screams were real and what weren't.

Then, from within the cacophony, rising and pleading, he he could hear someone more frantically calling his name. That pulled him back to the surface and he blinked looking around. One of the other padawans, a young woman, Mahsa he was pretty sure, was shouting for his help. She was... trying to saber through the door? It didn't matter. She needed help. Her lightsaber was doing well enough, but...was it her physical strength? It didn't matter. She needed assistance.

"Yeah!" he half-shouted over the din of shouting and blaster fire whizzing past. He rose, from where he'd just finished bandaging up an arm and rushed over. "I'm on my way!" He leapt over a leg, as someone slumped down and he felt the pang of sadness hit him. In some moments, he wondered what these runes that Falentra had carved into him were supposed to do. Had they just been something to make the voices louder, or magnify experiences, in general...

"We need to open the door... hmm..." Raphael closed his eyes and place his hand on the door, concentrating. Slowly he began to use the Force upon the door, pushing it into structural weaknesses, as he could find them, which was, admittedly, harder than he'd thought. He wasn't amazing with breach, but it was something that could be done in a pinch. Slowly the door began to bow inwards towards hangar, as he continued to concentrate. "This... might take a minute..."

Mahsa Mahsa Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Onrai Onrai

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

c5MkeOL.png

Keera Major Orbital Array
Objective Two: Rescue some People!
Interacting with: Chaaj Priest Chaaj Priest | Mahsa Mahsa | Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah | @Oner

TddmRqj.png
-

While Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah helped the other worker, Zaiya was steadily trying her best to concentrate and use the power of the healing crystal to assist her in helping mend the worker's ankle.

While Zaiya had no formal medical or force healing training, Shan Pavond Shan Pavond had done his best to give her a good starting point. Now, it was just a matter of trusting the Force as much as they told her to. It was an odd concept. Zaiya could trust Aris Noble Aris Noble , Braze Braze , Shan, and Loomi Loomi . But really trusting the Force?

That would take time.

Zaiya had seen her friends be able to do such wonderful things... but can I do the same?

The doubt that filled Zaiya would dampen the patterns over her skin into a muted amber, but the resonance from the Healing Crystal urged her that she was doing fine. Warmth would fill her hands, softly spreading across the worker's ankle. While the Force couldn't heal instantly, it could allow for some alleviation of the swelling and the pain. Enough to allow the worker to be able to put enough weight on it to move.

"It... it is actually feeling better!"
The worker exclaimed, surprised. Joy bloomed over Zaiya's expression in teal tones flecked with orange in relief. "I'm so glad. Come on, let's get you to your feet. We need to get going." she told him, putting the crystal away for safekeeping before moving to get the worker to his feet.

With luck, Mahsa will have that door open soon and they can guide the rest of the workers down to the evac ship.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Onrai Onrai
Gear

Sabers: Training lightsaber [Normal] | Gauntlet Shield [Katar + Shield] | Corsage [Dueling Foil +Gun] | Calypso [Hand an a half + Board Saber] | Sentry [Parrying Dagger] | Requiem [Light Foil] | Echo [Two handed with Crossguard] | Resurgence [Two handed with Crossguard] | Whirlwind [Chin Kama] | Twilight [Polearm] | Nightshade [Throwing Knives]

Crystals:Amplification | Serenity | Phantom Ghostfire | Frostheart | Entropite | Tiger's Fang | Mindshatter | Echos | Mestare

Melee: Knife

Ranged:
Guns & Bows: Fang |G.O.O. Gun | Phantom |
Thowing : GA- E.G.G.S.

Equipped Gear:
Lightveil Circlet | Charms x3 | Ring | Amulate | Brace -Left Arm | FFS- Utility Belt | Light Armor [Integrated in to armor | Boots | Gauntlets | Mask | ]

Other Items:
| Survival Kit |

Ships: Ashwing - Starfighter

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Mahsa Mahsa Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah Chaaj Priest Chaaj Priest

Onrai waved in response to Casaline's inquiry. "Yes, hi, I'm here." Looking at Zaiya, she gave a shadowed smile, pale obvs eying the rainbow-haired Padawan. "Nice hair. I am Onrai, Queen of the Stars, goddess of the original population of Notron, etcetera. Who are you?" She asked, before looking at Shan. "Dark Side? Silly Jedi, don't be so naive to think everything is light or dark. I'm something quite different from what you would otherwise be experiencing."

She looked at the door in question he had motioned for the padawans to open up. "You know, I could help with that if maybe they asked nicely." After all, there were bombs here. No lamp oil or rope though.
raze felt a familiar presence and quietly moved towards it, his ears twitching as he picked up their voice. He stepped between Onrai Onrai and his allies, his stance resolute. "Either help of your own volition or leave," he declared firmly. "I'm not going to let you exploit those in need."

xiqfVVX.png

"Glowering?"

Aris frowned faintly. Was he actually glowering? He didn't think he was, at least, but maybe he was? He glanced again towards the troops they'd already taken out before he looked back to the path they were taking. The report had gone through. Reinforcements were already on the way. Reinforcements they could handle, hopefully. "Don't waste too much energy. You took them out in the first punch. There's going to be more, we're going to need as much strength as we can save."

Ayhan Ayhan

c5MkeOL.png
Objective 2: Search & Rescue!

At first he hadn’t reacted, the Kazelrrian quietly wondering if maybe she’d spoken softer than she had thought. Part of her didn’t want to rush or impose on the older padawan, but the screams up ahead as Chaaj handled the troopers and the muffled explosions as Shan dealt with the bombs urgently highlighted their need to get out of there.

"Raph—"
”Yeah! I’m on my way!”

Relief washed over her as he began walking over in Mahsa’s direction, her own lightsaber having already cut halfway into the metal on the side that held the door stubbornly in place. He placed a hand on the door, eyes closed as Raphael seemingly concentrated, before a cold shiver washed over the smaller padawan.

At first she’d thought Onrai Onrai to be the cause of it, golden eyes looking back into the hallway to see what she was currently up, only to spot the familiar figure of Braze Braze as he'd caught up with them. There was no time for greetings however as she felt that cold chill against the nape of her neck—and from much closer this time around. The work she’d been doing slowed down as Mahsa’s eyes zeroed onto Raphael again, the concern she felt expressed through a light frown on her forehead as she tried to make sense of what she felt.

Her lips remained tightly shut, unwilling to disrupt his focus as he concentrated, but her eyes couldn’t seem to avert themselves from him… or rather the collar of his jacket. The fabric shifted slightly, granting the Kazelrrian a faint glimpse towards some lines seemingly etched into his skin, before they were out of view once more.

Lightsaber | Padawan Apparel | Satchel with various medical herbs, basic ointments & bandages | Survival Kit

Force Rune Shield from Shan Pavond

Allies: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah | Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade | Chaaj Priest Chaaj Priest

NDq7CTZ.png

Shattering the window with her vambrace's repulsor, Minerva leaped inside alongside her squad mates. Weapons at the ready they scanned the room first noting the metal desk and chair before them. Up ahead was the door and a balcony window. Likely this structure was intended for the overseer to view production below. Not wanting to dwell on Imperial architecture, Minerva hand signals Sumi to hack into the console.

The Atrisian corporal lowered her carbine and before cracking her knuckles as she sat down at the desk. Immediately the hacker began typing away in order to break the console's security code. Letting her comrade take care of that Minerva directed the rest forward. Sliding open the door their team spread out taking position on the platform's metal bars. Down below they could see Imperial troops and their troops fighting it out already within the assembly line.

Then on the connecting platform from the shadows they heard lone heavy footsteps coming down. Subsequently a crimson blade ignited revealing a towering near human in bulky black armor…a Sith warrior! His mad smirk made clear his intentions. Without hesitating Minerva aimed and fired at his chest but the cultist dodged and jumped towards her. Speeding out of the way to the left Minerva tried to shoot again but the Sith threw his free left hand toward her.

Force pushed the Mandalorian crashed sideways to the wall adjacent to the door. Her comrades were shooting but the Sith evaded their firing with incredible speed.

"Die insects!" He said with sadistic gleam, swinging and cutting down a commando in half before electorating another.

Just as he did Minerva got to her feet and tossed a shiva knife. Laughing, the Sith reached to grab the blade but it exploded, destroying most of his hand and arm and hitting him with shrapnel into the head. Now howling in torment he staggered back as the other commandos blasted him repeatedly with particle shots. Flipping over the platform he fell to his death shrieking. As for Minerva she winced inside the helmet before examining the two they just lost.

Private Rou Dafen from Chandrila and Corporal Zali Kunol of Hosnian Prime. She pulled off each of their identification cards and put them in her left pocket.

Mourn them and the others later but we have to keep moving. The Mandalorian commando thought to herself.

Back inside the office Sumi called out.

"I'm in!"

"Shut down all security measures and open up the central reactor for our demolitionists." Minerva commanded while reloading her rifle.

It was done and she alerted the other teams of their success. Once the explosive experts did their jobs the surviving commandos flew out of the facility just as Imperial reinforcements were storming. Mid-flight Minerva looked back to the factory before a succession of explosions erupted within the place. Then a bright light ignited followed by a great blast that consumed the munitions factory in utter fiery destruction and shaking the city violently for several seconds

Even at the citadel anyone inside would feel it though just briefly. Looking away Minerva called out in the comms.

"Fall back to the spaceport. We need to link up with our allies."

Hopefully the wounded they transported in those captured Imperial transports made it there already.

Last edited:
In Umbris Potestas Est
Objective: Help and possibly bully
Tags: Shan Pavond Shan Pavond Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Mahsa Mahsa Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Chaaj Priest Chaaj Priest Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah Braze Braze

"Your doubts aren't helpful." The shadow said to Casaline. "Shed yourself of them and you can do far more than you have the ability to do now." Even as she ordered the ignorance of the other padawans of Onrai's presence, still she floated, speaking for but a moment. She watched as Cas and Zaiya worked to help the other workers, a false brow raised as Mahsa moved to pop the door. She moved to follow Raph over to the injured workers, looking over all of them as she had the opportunity to.

Chaaj then made his chosen introduction, trying to threaten Onrai, who couldn't help but give a spine-chilling laugh in response to the... Mandalorian? Jedi? Rogue Jedi? She wasn't entirely sure what he was supposed to be. The senseless orbs looked back at the being who had threatened her. "No, I don't think I am." With that, she poked Raph on the shoulder, a deliberate attempt to try and call the interloper's bluff. She knew he wouldn't be so silly as to try and swing his lightsaber or use Force powers against her while she was near botht he Padawans and the injured workers. At the same time, she gave a quizzical look to Shan, as if to say, 'is this guy one of yours? I hope not.'

Mahsa asked for Raphael's assistance. He went to oblige. Then Braze showed up and threatened Onrai again. "Respectfully, young Padawan, could you perhaps get in line?" She pointed roughly behind Chaaj. "If they want my help to open the door or help heal these injured civilians to the point they can more easily escape, they'll ask for it. It's their choice whether they wish to continue burdening themselves on a tremendous task like this, or whether they are willing to ask for the aid of another so they can focus more on getting everyone to safety."

Looking over at both groups of Padawans, she waited to see what said response was. After all, if either of the two parties seeking to attack her chose to endanger the other padawans, she would deal with them.

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Onrai Onrai

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png
Braze's eyes narrowed, his stance staunch as Onrai dismissed him so casually. The tension and the weight of the moment pressing down on him. He took a step forward, his voice low and icy. He wasn't going to wait his turn.

"Kriff off then, parasite," Braze spat, each word dripping with contempt. "We're here to help, not to bargain with vultures. If you won't act without your twisted motives, then you're not needed here. Step aside, or be dealt with accordingly."

He glanced at the injured workers and the other Padawans,. "We'll do this without you. We don't need your kind of 'help'."

His grip on his lightsaber tightened, ready to defend those in need from any further manipulation or harm.

NDq7CTZ.png

Allies: Galactic Alliance | Mandalorian Protectorate | Aris Noble Aris Noble
Enemies: Dark Empire

Aris' face changed, somewhat predictably, from his 'glower' as Ayhan had called it, to a more pensive frown. "Don't waste too much energy," the older one then advised. Ayhan let out a low rumble of annoyance, even though he knew Aris was right. If he expended all his energy too quickly, he wouldn't have anything left for if someone who might pose an actual threat would come along. Then, the fight would be over before it had even began and Ayhan would be another corpse on the floor.

The keyword being 'if'. "It won't matter unless we find some more skulls to crack," Ayhan said as they walked through the halls. The buzz of activity could be felt in the air, but somehow, no one had was in sight.

NDq7CTZ.png

mandobreaktest64-6.png

Objective: find a way down
Tags: Fenn Stag Fenn Stag Välk Välk Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis
(apologies for the delay!)
The sound of a jetpack made her head whip around to watch Fenn join her, gratitude eased her own apprehension of pushing deeper into the hornets nest, she returned his nod and pressed on towards the citadel. She had them keep to the shadows avoiding the pockets of fighting throughout the city. They didn’t have time to be caught up within it. Her eyes lifted frequently towards the darkening sky.

She stopped on an empty street, a high wall before them. The sith magic reverberated through the air, she could almost taste it, but they needed to go forward and down to find its source. “Cover me.”

Mia tugged a gauntlet from her hand, resting it on the cold stone in front of her, closing her eyes as she reached out in the force, drawing on the darkness that poisoned the city around them, pulling on her own anger that she buried deep beneath the surface. A pulse rippled out from her fingers, like a sonic pop. A beat and the stone began to crumble into dust as the force destruction rippled through it, opening a hole for them to move through.

She slipped the gauntlet back, glancing backwards at Fenn, beckoning him forward with a jerk of her head before she stepped through. Now all they had to do was find a way down beneath the citadel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom