Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld F.A.Q.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

No my problem is I'd be very active in any domions with said character if she was free. So if any start and she can't I want to say she was sick rather than stuck in the Nether where I refuse to adventure because I didn't want to be there in the first place.

Its about IC what I want my character to go through.

"Oh no I was sick bad. Was stuck in bed when some nonsense happened."

vs

"I went. . . .somewhere, did nothing. No idea really." - because I refused to rp there and she's stuck there.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
what if we really, really, really, really want to put a character in the netherworld but all our characters are even numbers :(

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Akala"]

Would those that were in Sands of Time notice the glaring similarities between what happened then and their teleporting to the Netherworld. I mean...

"No force powers... check."
[8:25:05 PM] Solan Charr, The Murder Puppy: "Teleported to a place shes never seen before... check."
[8:25:25 PM] Solan Charr, The Murder Puppy: "Has everything she had five minutes ago."
[8:25:34 PM] Solan Charr, The Murder Puppy: "Others also TPed here..."

"Its probably That celestrial buisness again..."

Atleast, thats what is going through my head considering the fact that to those that were in sands of time it should be rather similar. That or everyone died simultaneously for no reason :D

[member="Akala"]

Ok can I just ask this now.

Just seriously why were we forced to do this?

I just don't want to and I know plenty of other people asked as well.

So why do we have to jump through the hoops on something that was supposed to be fun. It would have been nice if the admin just asked people before the event went live if they wanted to sign up for the Nether or non-nether. I don't want to rp there and while I'll take this opportunity I want it to be regarded I was very upset to have to make 5 posts to escape an event that should have given me a choice. In fact I'm not sure if I even will make official escape posts because I simply despise being force regardless.

[member="Camellia Swift"] and to anyone else.
Participation IS NOT MANDATORY. If you do not want to be in the event, you do not have to be. You can ignore it. You can ignore the netherworld forum and post in the normal area.

The only thing which is sort of mandatory is accepting the territorial changes arising from the event.

Other than that, ignore away if you so choose.

@Akala @Valiens Nantaris

But was I not allowed to post in new dominions with those characters so long as my characters were trapped there? That's what it sounded like and everyone else told me.

Camellia Swift said:
But was I not allowed to post in new dominions with those characters so long as my characters were trapped there? That's what it sounded like and everyone else told me.
I could very well be wrong, this is simply my guess, but since the Netherworld dominions are posted in the Netherworld forums, and adhering to a Netherworld ruleset, I think it's safe to say they're part of the Netherworld event. Meaning if you don't want to participate in the event, I believe those particular dominions are part of it.

Again, I could be wrong, I'm just guessing.

(And you can always wake up in the Blood something-or-other and just jump in the rift straightaway if you liked, I suppose.)

[member="Camellia Swift"]
Correct, if you participate in the Netherworld event you participate in the whole thing. So your character won't be able to be in Netherworld Dominions if they should be raptured instead.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

And that's why I believe this is unfair. I didn't want to be raptured, I didn't agree to be raptured, and I wanted to be a part of my faction getting to those dominions. So the characters I have raptured I could be using aren't, and this event isn't what I thought it would be before. I completely disagree with the lack of choice given to us members.

[member="Camellia Swift"]
You have plenty of choice.

You can choose to be in it.
You can choose to not be in it.

Within that no one gets to pick and choose the rules. Everyone is playing with the same set of rules, if you get to be the exception then that is in turn unfair.

Besides, this event is supposed to be about upheaval and chaos. Not everyone gets what they want.

There's nothing stopping you making an even numbered character and participating in your faction's dominions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom