Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld F.A.Q.

Mrrew said:
[member="Dōkeshi"] - If you'r ein the galaxy, the Rift would probably be all over the holonet and news networks by now. If youre in the Nether and not in the blood pits, you probably wouldn't know about it. :p

[member="Trenchcoat Man"] - I know nothing but the basics on dominions, so I could be wrong, but I htink that's something to ask the Republic admin who's in charge of the dominion. :)
Also, please don't clutter up this thread with "assumptions". You are not in a position to give the correct answers - even though you were correct this time.

We don't want misinformation spreading, and we don't want this thread to be cluttered with discussions. This is an "Ask a question, get an answer." thread.

Thanks for trying to help though.

[member="Akala"]

Sorry! Didn't see those until just recently which brings me to another quick question, does it have to be a registered NPC/PC or just some helpless old man on the other side of the rift peering into the thing that appeared on his backyard?

Darth Arcanix said:
[member="Akala"]

Sorry! Didn't see those until just recently which brings me to another quick question, does it have to be a registered NPC/PC or just some helpless old man on the other side of the rift peering into the thing that appeared on his backyard?
It can be whatever, whoever. The latter is fine in your example.

Kix Tal'Verda

Kixi - Tal'Verda Aliit'buir - Cereal Box Clone
[member="Akala"]

Question! How would the event effect the dead and would it be possible for a restless soul to appear in the Nether and aid his comrades while the event is going? A ghost kinda deal, you know?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Akala said:
EPISODE V: AKALA STRIKES BACK

Question: Can I use the Force in the Netherworld?
Answer: No.

Question: Do I still have my gear?
Answer: Yes. Anything you can carry on your person.
Question: Does this mean that lightsabers and Force-imbued blades no longer work while in the Nether?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It wasn't there before the page refreshed! D:
Sorry.

Edit: Just going to assume Force-Imbued Blades are rendered useless then because, disconnected from the Force. o.o

[member=Akala] Quick question / clarification before I dare step foot into the (literal) chaos:

Awakening in the Netherworld, it's now 6 years from, say, the last "normal" thread I would have done, so I'm now 6 years older and I've awoken in this horrid world, and just go forward trying to work out what's happened and what I can do to get out... is this correct?

Connor Harrison said:
[member="Akala"] Quick question / clarification before I dare step foot into the (literal) chaos:

Awakening in the Netherworld, it's now 6 years from, say, the last "normal" thread I would have done, so I'm not 6 years older and I've awoken in this horrid world, and just go forward trying to work out what's happened and what I can do to get out... is this correct?
If you don't want to be 6 years older, you don't have to be.

Question: If a faction has lost control over a planet and it is no longer associated with any faction, nor is it being contested or involved in a domination thread, can we RP on it as representatives of a minor faction without outside interference?

DasGeneral said:
Question: If a faction has lost control over a planet and it is no longer associated with any faction, nor is it being contested or involved in a domination thread, can we RP on it as representatives of a minor faction without outside interference?
I can't promise the outside interference part, but sure to the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom