Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld F.A.Q.

I noticed several side effects seem permanent. If so why have them cause I aint gonna go through em to have my character permanently altered. I'll back out before that cause that wasint the deal as i saw it.

[member="Akala"]

I believed I would be able to participate in the event, but find RL not allowing it, so I ask, do we have to actually participate? I ask as I still would like to role play smaller things.

Zander Greyson said:
[member=Akala]

I believed I would be able to participate in the event, but find RL not allowing it, so I ask, do we have to actually participate? I ask as I still would like to role play smaller things.
It's a role-play website. You don't *have* to do anything, lol.

The quick answer is no.

[member="Akala"] - Question; If soemone was preserved in one way or aonther but still alive )(In cyrofreeze, frozen in carbonite) would they still be rtansported to Netherworld? I fso would they sitll be frozen?

[member="Akala"]
Would it be possible to kill the ferryman? And if so, could the killer become the next ferryman? I feel like that would be an awesome plot twist. Also, is the ferryman currently an NPC or a player?

Vi'kas Mirtis said:
[member="Akala"]
Would it be possible to kill the ferryman? And if so, could the killer become the next ferryman? I feel like that would be an awesome plot twist. Also, is the ferryman currently an NPC or a player?
PM the Ferryman and ask him.

Srak Kel said:
[member="Akala"] - Question; If soemone was preserved in one way or aonther but still alive )(In cyrofreeze, frozen in carbonite) would they still be rtansported to Netherworld? I fso would they sitll be frozen?
They'd still be in the same condition when they entered the Rift to the Netherworld

My character has the ability to see the past present, and future. I'm saying he encountered a cyclone in Whiperstorm that is made up of swirling midi-chlorians (a possible explanation on why the force has gone insane?). It surrounds him, and robs him of his prophetic sight, exchanging it for deadly gaze. Would this be acceptable. Just trying to screw up my char as a way to participate in the event :D

[member="Akala"]​

Vi'kas Mirtis said:
My character has the ability to see the past present, and future. I'm saying he encountered a cyclone in Whiperstorm that is made up of swirling midi-chlorians (a possible explanation on why the force has gone insane?). It surrounds him, and robs him of his prophetic sight, exchanging it for deadly gaze. Would this be acceptable. Just trying to screw up my char as a way to participate in the event :D

[member="Akala"]​
The Force isn't reactive in the Netherworld, meaning it can't be used. There's no connection to it in the Netherworld.

Beyond that, midi-chlorians are mainly explained as biological entities that are "attracted" to the Force, not the causation of it.

I would steer away from this current direction and perhaps head in the direction of the Ferrymen, who've been touched by Akala and given special properties. I wouldn't contest you achieving these powers via this way, but I'd leave the future out of it.

Whatever future you'll see, Akala's altering it.

Edit: Or you can just be given these powers by the Whisperstorm itself. Doesn't matter to me, do what makes you happy. :)

Question...Odds go to the Nether and evens stay behind. What if someone had an odd username, decided to change their username before posting in the nether thread, posted in the nether thread... and then relaized that when their name was changed their number changed to an even number? >.>

(Happened to me)

Voxyn said:
Question...Odds go to the Nether and evens stay behind. What if someone had an odd username, decided to change their username before posting in the nether thread, posted in the nether thread... and then relaized that when their name was changed their number changed to an even number? >.>

(Happened to me)
Doesn't matter at this point, just choose whatever thread you want to start in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom