Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introductions

Ok I suppose there is better late than never for this kind of thing.

I write the secret sith lord who is lead of the merchant fleet. My gal is business before being sith unless that business is being a sith.

I've been on Chaos for almost a year now. Certainly no expert in anything, I'm a friendly person though and don't bite much. Known by Maulkat in Discord you can find me in most major faction chats as well as the main Chaos chat. If you don't have Discord, you can always message me here on the forum.

Been writing most of my characters I have on Chaos for eight years up to more than twelve. Ra was one of my first characters and the one I brought first to Chaos. I've been on forums off/on for around eighteen years. My first time writing Star Wars was in 2005. Horrid and cringy when I look back on it. lol But the knowledge I gained on those previous forums stayed with me. Totally love Chaos and enjoy being the FWC.

As the newest admin here, if there is something you want to see from the faction, don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the other admins.

Hi! Figure I would jump in here as that young, adventurous padawan that is willing to help people maintain their independence and what not... Also make a little money on the side for new toys as the payroll of the Jedi is rather atrocious.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Hello [member="Iona Immarya"] , and glad to meet your acquaintance.

Are you in need of a story to join in? I've just taken off with Delila Castillon on an Explorer mission. There is room for another member. If you are interested, i can make a stop and pick your character up.

Just a friendly invite...no obligation. :)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
[member="Iona Immarya"], tell me where your character would like to get picked up...what system? and I'll drop out of hyperspace and pick you up there. We just jumped from system Alderaan, so you can't be on Alderaan.
Just post here the location and I'll write the pick-up.
I already indicated in my post that it'll take a series of jumps to get to the Unexplored Region borders. So no problem dropping out in a system of your choosing to pick you up. :)

[member="Marina DeVoe"] I may have looked at the map to check where Ald would be running through to go to the Unknown Region and where would be a good place for a pick up. ;)

Lets just make it the star port. Nothing like facing that awkward first meeting after spending a lot of time in a large crowd filled with disgruntled strangers.

Wow this is a big faction lol.

Umm well lets see... I write a few different characters on here. I love to roleplay, not as good at the fighting part as I am the other parts, but I love it all.

Have a look at my character(the ones with bios lol) and let me know if youd like to thread with one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom