Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member Introductions

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Will do [member="Iona Immarya"] :) I'll do the stop over in my next posting.

Here, look over Come Fly With Me , it's the thread I am talking about.
I'll message [member="Delila Castillon"] and give the writer a heads up that it will be the three of us in the RP. :)

I would like to say that for now, three writers in this RP is plenty enough and taking on more will kind of throw the exploration theme off course, so to say.
If any more are interested in the Exploration Corps, there will be more missions in the future. Also, one could advertise in the faction planning and form another group.
This also could open up for our two groups to somehow cross paths also in another RP. Possibilities are endless.

[member="Marina DeVoe"] I read through it a little earlier. Two people in the middle of the awkward greeting, one of which who is unsure of herself and has an obstinate droid then throwing in an inexperienced padawan with no filter who tends to blabber when incredibly excited and nervous and utterly hates being in space ships?

I can't think of more enjoyable group.

@Ra'a'mah Thank you, terrifying Sith Lord, please don't eat me, I look forward to RPing with you!

Haha terrifying? Nah, I don't bite that much. :) Sekret (sshhh) sith lord here. IC very few people know Ra can use the Force or what her alignment is. Not here to cause any sort of trouble and run the Merchant Fleet. Unconventional to say the least.

@Ra'a'mah You had me at 'that much'. :p

Neat though. Perhaps, in the future, we can do a thread about her helping with a shipment, humanitarian relief run, or something similar.

[My mention thing just seems to not let me tag you properly.]

Marina DeVoe

Thank you [member="Iona Immarya"] . I am flattered you had read it and have used your force inception to have me invite you to write with us. :p

Those traits remind me of someone I knew once...

[member="Marina DeVoe"] After you invited me, I was clicking through threads because I am a boring person that had nothing to do today, and I saw your last post in the thread and figured that was it so opened it and read... I mean, yes, I have magical powers and you should build me a statue. Yes, sounds about right.

[member="Iona Immarya"] I follow all topics I make posts in so get notified when a reply is made. If somebody ever starts a topic and wants to tag me...I'm kinda boned. lol It is the apostrophe within the first four characters of the name I think. I'd be more than happy to run something humanitarian or a shipment of something.

Marina DeVoe

[member="Iona Immarya"] , I could have my droid make a 3-D rendering of your person using the on-board 3-D printer. Would that suffice? :)

Shoot..that gives me an idea to add such a printer in my ship to make spare parts on demand! :D
Going to have to add that in, to my approved ship. Thanks for the inspiration...or was it another jedi thought inception?..??

[member="Marina DeVoe"] Indeed I did! It was all an elaborate trap that way once you created it, you would create me some cool stuff!

@Ra'a'mah I think it would be great. Also really help hide the Sith thing since, you know, providing humanitarian aid is not something Iona would ever associate with a Sith. Would be neat for character interactions and observations of themselves and the universe at large. Would be down.

@Ra'a'mah

Nevermind. Its the faction name. I feel a but dumb for asking now.

As of yet none of my characters are in FWC. I was hoping someone could tell me which of them would for best here

Marina DeVoe

[member="Iona Immarya"] , just be a little patient. I'm going to come get you after Delila replies.

Here's a little statue of you my droid just printed... *chucks Iona her very own likeness SW collector series action toy*
It's one of a kind, so hold on to it and it should fetch a few thousand credits on Ebay in a few years. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom