Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion [OOC Sign-up] War in the Rim — GA Invasion of SO held Sluis Van and Echnos

Blackened Valkyrie — The 14th Wife
Factory Judge
sure, and looking at your bar's you are an aerialist so we could meet in the skies above the battlefield. i'll likely show up alongside Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex do ze ritual then find a place in the area for her where we can duke it out.

If you have any things you would like to achieve in this invasion, please feel free to contact me on discord in dms. More than happy to work with you and make this a fun experience.

Rock and Roll MotherFluffers
Hey, my apologies; I should have asked first to see if it was okay. Can we rain-check the 2vs2?

That way I can have Zaiya 1 vs 1 Kasir Dorran Kasir Dorran for this one
I believe the original intention was to have a 2 v 2 with Nir and his master, but she wanted to go do other stuff. We can always do the 2v2 still, but If you wanna do a 1v1 that's cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom