Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion [OOC Sign-up] War in the Rim — GA Invasion of SO held Sluis Van and Echnos

The problem is we're more akin to paratroopers than starfighters. We're basically highly-mobile motorized flying light infantry that can deploy anywhere on the battlefield at any time. But the problem is that I don't see how we can function in airlocks or underground.

Ohhh I get ya. I think Obejctive 1 has a planetary part that isn’t airlocks because it says:

• Planetary Control: Alliance transports and dropships rain down upon the surface of Sluis Van, bringing along an army of soldiers and Jedi. Controlling the shipyards is vital to the Alliance's military campaign, but so is holding the planet. The Sith will resist and fight relentlessly to hold it and beware of the locals, who have long been subjugated by the Sith's cruel grip.

Valery Noble Valery Noble is that right?

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Lycus Merita Lycus Merita

If you have a partner you wanted to warpost with you could go for the byoo option and craft an awesome story that way.

Also just think of these objectives as settings. Band of Brothers was an awesome show (looking at your face claim) and easy company found themselves in all kinds of scenarios. Is your main issue how they’d get there?

Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano —Since you have decided not to take part in the Fleeting, I would encourage you to accompany me in boarding the Sluis Van Shipyards in Objective One. I have not yet posted, but I wanted to offer some direction should you require it.

Avery Vaaki Avery Vaaki , Liram Angellus Liram Angellus , Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn - I'm tagging you for awareness, though I'm unsure what capacity you all had planned to write with Zeptepi Zambrano. I apologise if this tag is unnecessary; however, I understand that she won't be fleeting anymore. I am currently available if anyone seeks opposition once I've boarded the Shipyards.

stephan-deutsch-xwing-space-blueplanet-open-filmic.jpg

Time to dance, Sith.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom