Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Rebel Yell | TAC Invasion of EotL held Mon Calamari and Lothal OOC sign up

Horsey Imperial Crusader Captain
Just a clarification for folks on what objectives are what:

Objective 1: Fleeting and Dog-fighting

Objective 2: Duels

Objective 3: Ground-pounding/Warposting

There is room for some warposting in 2 and potential for Naval intervention or dueling in 3 if writers wish. But those make sense as the focus of action

Braze will be the opposition for Mel in OBJ3. Our battle plans will be enacted IC. I think it's best it remains that way.
I will hold off on this for the moment, then. I'm specifically looking to choreograph a dogfight or an aerospace-based engagement. I appreciate the offer though!

Last edited:
Horsey Imperial Crusader Captain
Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta
Objective 3- added to the [Chartered by
Then perhaps you might wanna try to look for a partner in Objective 1. The chart I made should make it a little easier for you. If you change your mind I'll be happy to be your opposition in objective 3.
g
]

She said 1 or 3 and you jumped in three she specified dogfighting. You should not be assigning match ups. The chart appears to have me matched against someone I will not be facing

She said 1 or 3 and you jumped in three she specified dogfighting. You should not be assigning match ups. The chart appears to have me matched against someone I will not be facing
The chart isn't for assigning match ups, its just to help people keep track of who has opponents. It's a tool to help people match up with a writing partner. It can be edited, but should you not be able to fix a mistake you can always ask for it to be updated.

I'll be dropping on Objective III and I welcome any opposition if someone on the EOTL side has yet to find a partner or objective.

Balun is a sole figure, with no current Squad or Army. If not running alongside my PC allies, he'll be caught up with NPC's for fluff. Personally, I prefer to engage PC's if someone's looking for a good time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom