Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Rebel Yell | TAC Invasion of EotL held Mon Calamari and Lothal OOC sign up

Unfortunately, due to your character being a Sith, this is going to be a no.

My apologies, but In-Character, the Tingel Arm Coalition does not ally themselves with Sith or Imperial characters/Factions.

If you have an alt that might be better suited, then perhaps we can work with something.
I'll use this face that is unaffiliated with anyone

On that note, I am open for opponents on Lothal though if no one wants to punt me, I have a personal thing to do here.

My first location will be a nondescript location to put something back, after that I'll be heading to the ruins of Tangle town

Hi guys. I stepped down from the EotL staff team last month. I'm also on hiatus from writing at this present time. Just wanted to say because I got tagged on my character who I permed earlier this month.
Apologies. You're still on the EotL page as a staff member. I took your name off for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom