Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Rebel Yell | TAC Invasion of EotL held Mon Calamari and Lothal OOC sign up

Grandmaster of the Imperial Crusaders
Up to interpretation. If it was a surprise attack I'd guess it was likely rather quick for it to have been successful. Make of that what you will.

OK. I am going to take the assumption that Teckla began to see anomalies for inbound traffic to Dac the day prior to the attack occurring. Not enough evidence to take action, but enough that she can guess something is askew and start to ready for action. She is in sector, and is the overseer of Dac, so figured this would not be too much of a stretch.

Hammer of the Lost Hammer of the Lost I can contribute to the fleeting engagement if you're busy, but I'm available for dogfighting on objective 1 if you don't mind dueling more of a freighter captain type.

Dogfighting works for me. Below will be my engagements:
Teckla Tane Teckla Tane vs Nouqai Veil Nouqai Veil @ Station Jotunheim in the depths of Dac's oceans (obj 2)
Skyria Kyrtan Skyria Kyrtan with Oola Ven Oola Ven vs Fervos Kej Fervos Kej on Objective 2.
Kharuna Tan Kharuna Tan vs Atlas Drake Atlas Drake dogfight Obj 1
Valmy Tomo Valmy Tomo vs Rafaela Pellax Rafaela Pellax Objective 3

Imperial Crusader Strike Fleet will give any Imperials a ride to Lothal, but mostly just be there to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom