Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWTOR: Does anyone here play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netherworld

well what? I'd totally do that if I weren't a F2P. :D

I can very much see the appeal of re-re-re-re-playing storylines with different mindsets and characters.^^ that's the whole aspect of RPG, after all. :D

Except ya know, even at some level the Sith got a little silly. And what addressed lightside points in their plotlines was sometimes absolutely stupid.

Netherworld

yeah..some are way too obvious and just plain...nah. sure you can go all DS or all LS but it just doesn't feel IC. at least for me. and it'd be awesome if the plotline changed according to your alignment. but it doesn't, so if you play an unconventional character they just come across as awkward. :S

Well... Darkside Inquisitor totally feels right. I mean from beginning to end awesome. Never did lightside so who knows.

My trooper is a mix, and the only thing that throws me is the times that the darkside points or lightside points gained happens. And what sometimes throws me is when I pick an option that looks mostly benign and she just flies off the handle on someone. And I'm like... wow... did not expect that.

Netherworld

yeeeah, that's the dialogue-choice for you. I dunno, I'm mostly satisfied with the RP facet of TOR. it's other things that bug me far more, but we've already been over that.

All in all, I think it's worth playing. worth paying for, tho? not so sure. :)

I don't pay for it anymore. I'd like to just to be able to do some runs of the story mode raids. But aside from that... meh.

I'm intrigued as to how they're going to do Makeb with core storyline cause while most stories mostly ended in a tight way... dang some have some really opposite ends of the spectrum ends. Like Inquisitor... basically the same no matter the end. Agent though... my goodness...

Netherworld

Here comes the troll :p

Well, yeah. That's one good side of the dialogue options. Also, you gotta love how the voice sounds with a mask on. :D or is it a rebreather? *confused*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom