Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The joke's on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, not sure what to say at this point.

You'll always have a place either way, stubborn or not. And I'll miss the times we did have.

Best wishes.

Connor Harrison

C
...I can see from reading the above. You're loved, that much is certain!
Well, I wouldn't go that far!

....lol.....

......lol.....?

90e54b57fd20952101343c5905be3258.jpg

She better be back or I'm going to go mental.

Felran Natri

F
[member="Corvus Raaf"]

I am now sad....poor Felran now has no one to torture him. And no reason to stay in the One Sith either. It's sad to see you go but you have to do what you have to do. I will give you a Viking funeral.

crying.gif

We'll never get that spar now... But beyond that, despite our differences here and there, you were a good writer. It is sad to see you go, and I sincerely hope one day you come back. But I understand being stubborn and such. Wherever you go, may you find peace.

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

OOC Writer Account
I hope that the staff look into this in depth. This isn't the first time I've seen someone forced to leave this board because of harassment. There are a lot of cocks on this website that need a good dressing down.

I think we may have played together once. Regardless that we didn't know one another I always admired your writing ability and took the time to read your posts when possible. It's a great loss to the site that you've decided to leave. Be well and take care.

In Umbris Potestas Est
I hope things get sorted out, [member="Corvus Raaf"]. You were always one of my favorite people to RP with, and I'm going to always miss you very much.

*hugs and begins to cry*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom