Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Light of Ashla [SJO]

Andulf Nicholas Teraan

A
[member="Valae Kitra"] | [member="Danuae Verdegrande"] | [member="Garith Organa"] | & Jedi Co.​
It was then standing on the sideline Andulf listen as the crown prince spoke to their Jedi guest.

“I know our temple appears to be more of a castle than a temple. It is our home though and all who seek the wisdom of Ashla are welcome here. The only requirement is the desire to seek her guidance and to respect all those here seeking her guidance. You’re always welcome here. Feel free to roam around and take a look. Count @Andulf Nicholas Teraan .“

At which time once the introduction had commenced and the prince notion at his direction that he then step forward accolading the guest with a nod.

“....he is free to answer question, show you around or even just socialize. There is a possibility you might find one or two people recovering here. This temple is a place for enlightenment. It is not uncommon to see those here seeking guidance here and recovering. Some may have been touched by Bogan and are seeking guidance from Ashla. So please be respectful who are trying to heal here. If you need any assistance here please do not hesitate to come to me. I will be more than happy to assist.”

And once Prince Garith then has done speaking that he spoke.

"....in behalf of the House Teraan I bid you all esteemed Jedi Guest welcome and if there be anything can asist or show you here please don't hesitate to ask. "

[member="Garith Organa"] | [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] | [member="Valae Kitra"] & co.​

It was then standing on the sideline and quietly take one the cup of tea offered before taking a sip of it. He then began to listen to their host introduction of which while listening and gaze up towards the prince. Ronin couldn't help note something oddly familiar about him thought at best having no recollection of having been in Alderaan nor could fathom he had neither met or interacted with him to the best his knowledge in the past. But then again there was much still from his past that he had been work on or not know to uncover yet. Of which included the stranger he'd met while one on a trip to Illum.

But then again briefly once the mention of enlightenment that could be gain here as well the talk of Bogan or Ashlan had no less caught his attention. As well peek his curiosity though still wary of the new company he kept on this trip he figured to keep this thought guarded and to himself. As he let the warming sweet sensation of taking the taste of the offered tea to mind instead to mask his thought. He then proceeds to hand back the cup to its server and stood on the wayside to listen instead for now. Wait till the other dispersed before think of possibly approaching the prince in order speak with him in private.

Valae took in the impressive temple before them. Indeed, as Master Organa had mentioned, it did look very much like a castle. The area seemed to carry a very tranquil quality; she imagined that the temple would make for a very nice place to rest or study. She glanced to Andulf Teraan, and offered the nobleman a polite nod.

“Thank you again, Master Organa.” She nodded and then turned to Andulf, “I know we have a few people interested in seeing the archives. Lord Teraan, would you be willing to show them the way?”

She turned slightly; her eyes searched the crowd for Yuroic. Valae remembered that he had mentioned wanting to spend some time exploring the archives here. With a wave of her hand, she motioned for the Silver Order members to come forward to begin wandering at will.

For her own part, Valae figured that she would spend some time in the presence of those currently here to recover. She had a feeling that their halls would offer the calm and quiet needed to truly mend the mind and body. As a healer, she was always looking out for practices that she could take on to benefit her own patients. After taking a final sip of tea, she set her empty cup back down on the table and made her way inside the temple.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Danuae Verdegrande"] [member="Kaiza Pawaro"] [member="Douglas Starwind"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Garith Organa"]

Kaiza Pawaro

Do, or do not. There is no try.
Kaiza bit her lip, unsure how to react. Green gaze filled with surprise shot up to look upon the knight, studying his expression as if half expecting him to burst out in laughter. Upon discovering no such sign, her attention shifted to the tea, its warmth seeping into her gloves, a most comfortable sensation for the Padawan’s palms. She had not expected the gesture, and while soothing, it also came like a bolt out of the blue, causing a violent whirl of emotions.

It wasn’t easy to formally leave one master behind and accept another; guilt, as if she had directly caused master Yune’s disappearance, started to overwhelm the Mirialan’s mind. Drawing a line between herself and her old master felt akin to betrayal, and thus she released a sigh, unable to make a choice right then and there.

“I appreciate the offer,” Kaiza said softly with a nod, Padawan braid flapping up and down and nearly taking a dip in the tea, “Please, ask me after I meditate. It’s a lot to consider.”

Another sip, a prolonged gulp, and she politely set the cup back on the tray. Raven-haired head turned towards the outpost-like temple again, studying it in utter silence. A place of enlightenment and healing. Precisely what her troubled mind needed most.

Taking a deep breath, finding the chilly air refreshing, she followed after others – curious eyes admiring every detail, soul basking in peace and contemplation, something she revered. Temples have always reminded her of monasteries back on Mirial, sacred places most held in high esteem. Although never lucky enough to set foot inside one, there used to be this ancient structure seated atop a mountain, its silhouette always visible from Kaiza’s village.

Memories.

“How many beings does the temple house, count?” The young Jedi chirped, turning over to the man.

[member="Garith Organa"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Danuae Verdegrande"] [member="Douglas Starwind"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Valae Kitra"]

Andulf Nicholas Teraan

A
Garith Organahttp://starwarsrp.net/user/5849-garith-organa/http://starwarsrp.net/user/5849-garith-organa/ Josh DragonsFlame Andulf Nicholas Teraan Ronin Wendigo Danuae Verdegrande Douglas Starwind Yuroic Xeraic Valae Kitra

It was then no sooner had Prince Garith spoke that one their guest came over to speak and he in turn graciously listens to.

“I know we have a few people interested in seeing the archives. Lord Teraan, would you be willing to show them the way?”

To which with a respectful nod in acknowledgment that Andulf replied back after a glance over at Prince Garith.

"Very well I would say that could be arranged if those wish to please follow me...."

It was then as he turns to move to the wayside as he awaits those wish to go the archived when on the sideline.

“How many beings does the temple house, count?”

At which time he then with light nod came turn reply back.

" Well, as far I know there quite a few them here though the exact count varies. "

[member="Kaiza Pawaro"] ‘s question, the one [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] just tried to answer… It was truth when he said the exact number varied. “Between worker who run the temple and those who live and visit here, it varies too much for me to give you exact number. It is a number that is well over thousands. The Light of Ashla is a very large castle equipped with its own starport.”

The Alderaan Prince did notice [member="Ronin Wendigo"]. His presence was an unmistakable one for Graith to see. Ronin was a Kashi. Garith took a few steps over to Ron. “The people of my father, the Kashi are most welcome here. It warms my heart to see more of us live.”

“Master Kitra”, the prince looked once more over to [member="Valae Kitra"] direction, “Is there anything in particular here you wish to see?”

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"][member="Danuae Verdegrande"][member="Douglas Starwind"][member="Josh DragonsFlame"][member="Carria Tollom"][member="Taygeta Lightkeeper"][member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Luyioth Dakwin
Aldera City, Alderaan.
Interacting with: [member="Valae Kitra"]; [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] (mentioned).​

The trek to the jedi temple was far enough, granted, but it certainly wasn't unappreciated by the young padawan: in a way, it was nostalgic for Luyioth, reminding her of journeys long since past. With her khaki sleeves rolled up beneath her elbows and a passerby stick in hand, serving in some capacity as a walking stick, she made comfortable work of the hike. She was mostly quiet throughout the hike: she knew that she wasn't the most successful or even regarded student, so it served her well to avoid drawing attention to herself; in some ways, it was convenient, as the time spend midst the scenery gave her some time to think about the trials ahead. From her understanding, conflict with neighboring governments was on the horizon, something that she was no doubt anxious about - not that she'd ever admit it.

As Luyioth crested the last hill before the temple, she come to a halt - resting her weight a little awkwardly on her improvised walking stick by means of propping it under one of her armpits - and reached to her waist to take her canteen in hand. The lid gave way as simply as any other time and the water within felt relieving moving down her chest: she could feel her body, warmed up from from the hike, cooling down. As quick as she began her drink, she returned the canteen to her belt; she'd kept good pace for the hike and had no intention to allow a drink break to slow her down; she was much too stubborn for that.

As Luyioth made her final approach to the temple, she gently tipped her stick aside and rolled down her sleeves. After ensuring her hair was neat in its ponytail and swiping a few rogue drops of sweat from her brow, she made the final approach in trail of her masters. As the pleasantries were exchanged, she spent some time admiring the grand doors to the temples and looking over the features of the nobles and representatives. Her attention was piqued when Master Kitra mentioned the archives; she did have an interest in looking through the archives, even if she wasn't very good at it. It was something that would come with time, she consistently assured herself.

"Very well," began the Count of Teraan, "I would say that could be arranged if those wish to please follow me."
Briefly, Luyioth looked over towards Master Kitra, as if to ask permission. She took a few steps away from the group to declare her intent but otherwise remained still, waiting for acknowledgement from the master before doing part.

[member="Garith Organa"] | [member="[URL="http://starwarsrp.net/user/10090-valae-kitra/"]Valae Kitra[/URL]"] & co

It was then in the midst of all the talk and question Ronin, for the most stood silent and still. Mostly observing at the same time admire not so much as to how grand the place looks but more so as to how serene the place was. Despite the somewhat chilling cold outside which could be in part to the fact being where it was. At any rate, his attention was soon distracted by the words of the prince who came glance to take notice of him as he then spoke.

“The people of my father, the Kashi are most welcome here. It warms my heart to see more of us live.”

To which he then in turn with a respectful bow answered.

" Indeed your highness it is despite everything thought so few there are still of us left. In any case, how is your father? For it seems quite a while since we've met in Illum and I would be hope to look forwards to speak with him or you if it were possible?"

The idea of checking out the archives interested him. He had seen the archives on planets such as Coruscant, Ruusan and Tython, and had even been responsible for the transportation of the archives from Coruscant to Ruusan once upon a time just before he had exited the Jedi Order when the Sith were attacking. Playing delivery boy wasn't exactly what he wanted to be doing considering he was a warrior, but Josh understood the importance and did so anything.

Just would have been nice if Carn had the foresight to tell the other Jedi he was doing so. That was awkward for a good while.

Either way, he didn't speak as he would follow behind. He'd seen many archives, but never the ones here. What would he find that he hadn't seen already? The mysteries of the unknown were an enigma to him, one that he looked forward to exploring.

Yuroic could see and sense the guilt and confused feelings that the young Padawan felt. He placed a hand on her shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze in reassurance. Not hurt by her refusal. He had rejected the mere thought of another Master when he returned, Arisa had been the first person to treat him as an equal and help him grow. Before leaving Kaiza's presence he looked at her. Her absence was never your fault. While she is gone, there might be a day when she returns. Master Yune could never have all those Sith still out there causing trouble. So give it time, I understand how hard it is. If she doesn't return soon though, seriously need to think about your training.

Sadly, life must move on. Yuroic sighed. He had experienced this when he returned to the known galaxy, he felt like an outsider to most people. Even those he was once close with were now gone. Or sided with the Sith. Yuroic wasn't sure which was worse.

His ears perked when he heard about being able to look around the archives. This was what he wanted, to be able to search the systems and find anything about helping those whose minds were warped by the Dark Side, or any trail on where Arisa could have vanished to. Lifting the hood of his cloak over his head, he wandered on his own to the archives. His mission was clear.

Andulf Nicholas Teraan

A
It was at that time that Andulf stood silently on the sideline watching the interaction between the crown prince and one the other Jedi guest. Which for the most part was seem a topic he was not too familiar with although he seems recall hear it from one the older professor in the past. During a break, while working on a dig on the outskirts of a fairly old settlement he happens to join in some time ago. At which time looking about as to who else was to join him on his way towards the archive and who amongst the guest was staying. He then waited and only turn to the crown prince as he ask his leave before head off towards the archives where he had intended go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom