Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Invasion

J3C0

J
[member="Taral Mirtis"]
^ What she said. My alt Myr is placing explosives throughout the main building, theres some spires that need to be taken down next.

I'd like to say well done everyone.

Those who joined seem to be having fun and bursting with excitement. Those who still want to join can.

For the small issues that cropped up, I am proud that everyone handled themselves in an appropriate matter by keeping things on the board and handling it via PM.

Good job, everyone.

J3C0

J
Arturious Engel said:
lol if only I had actually contributed anything thus far. :p
This went way faster than everyone, including myself, expected.

A lot of great things have happened, and will still happen :)

Post again! Start tearing down the spires of the palace while [member="Darth Helios"] and I take out the central dome.

J3C0

J
I secured the Palace.

I'm going to wait a day or so to see if they try to contest it, if not i will officially ask they surrender.

J3C0

J
Nah, we secured the palace but they can still contest it, though they wouldn't win. Its not really fair to ask for it already.

Meh. Look at my Veles. He made a member of Havoc squad disappear! It is his unique ability of late. Started on Ossus when everyone he attacked vanished and it continues! Beware his power! ;)

And this was meant to be posted from his subaccount...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom