Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Invasion

J3C0

J
[member="Darth Helios"] Attack the Palace. The Medical Facility will be done soon i think with [member="Darth Odium"] blowing it up and thus winning it for us along with [member="Darth Praelior"] wrecking it.

the medical facility getting blown up by Odium and Glitter out kaiju will wreck it yeah.

The library there is a knight and echani defending it while the sith attack since Saki is waiting for hauntruss. The Palace I have not been paying attention to

My efforts shall not go unnoticed!

I WILL KILL THEM ALL!

Attack+on+Titan+Eren+eyes.jpg

J3C0

J
[member="Darth Praelior"] Step on it!

Tear down that facility! Destroy it and win!

-pokes with cattle prod-

Darth Odium

D
[member="Darth Mierin"] [member="Darth Helios"] [member="Darth Praelior"]

I'll give a few post for them to stop me. But yeah I am going to use the force power of thermal explosives.

J3C0

J
Well, do a few more posts about the rubble and attacking Havoc and such if you could. It'll also give @Mantorock and [member="Darth Acarus"] time to get out of said crumbling building.

Great job so far though guys. I am startled by how awesome we've been doing.

So far, its 1/3 us with the palace soon falling and the Archives half ours.

J3C0

J
Darth Tsolan said:
What would it take for the republic to recover and take a victory?
Its honestly impossible at this point. They would need to hold the palace completely(something they simply cant do) and somehow kill everyone at the archives. Its simply not doable from what i'm seeing.

Saki could possibly kill one of the sith at the library.... one maybe and that would have to be Hautruss cause fighting the others would leave the biggest threat at her back to blast her.

I'll make a few more posts about the rubble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom