Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Invasion

Yes...

It was cool, typing it on a tiny mobile screen for half an hour and not seeing all the posts that appeared, lol.

Veles will go to the medcenter. He has to protect Banshee, as no Banshee = no wine.

Arturious Engel

A
Ah yes the interpretation of others post.

I figured I would start somewhere just outside the city and work my way in towards the chaos that eventually leads to the Palace. With any luck most of the Anti-Infantry weapons will be taken care of. :p

Those who are going to the archives. [member="Sylvanan Glass"] [member="Darth Hauntruss"] [member="Darth Astraios"] [member="Bottlecap"]

WE NEED TO STOP THE REMOTE DELETION OF THE ARCHIVES AND TO CAPTURE THE SHUTTLES THAT ARE HAVING THINGS PUT IN THEM.

PRESS ON! Saki, the only Jedi Master there, has left to fight Hauntruss.

[member="Darth Isolda"] not quite left, Hauntruss charged the archives and blasted a hole and then went away. Saki is there but she is not near the stairs but same general area. Plus someone showed up to help her.

I am fighting looks like all of Havoc squad possibly with glitter at the medical facility at once

J3C0

J
[member="Darth Praelior"] Well, either way were making progress :p

Get to the Medical Facility, destroy Havoc! I don't have a leg so i need help in killing them!

[member="Darth Mierin"] I am, darkside tendrils I built up since post one with my team of sith priests and I have those lovely sithspawn that create a darkside nexus across a planet. Also ones that explode spreading corruption. We shall kill them or they will be hurt badly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom