Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Invasion

Myr

M
[member="Darth Helios"], i'm headed for the command center of the palace to shut down the defenses. You wanna head to the Throne Room and secure that?

Myr

M
Darth Helios said:
[member="Myr"] Sounds like a plan to me
So apparently there's a bomb in the Palace. I'm going to find it, and then set it off since destroying the palace actually wins us the objective. I'll call Helios on comm to warn him beforehand obviously.

Myr

M
Darth Helios said:
[member="Myr"] Sounds like a plan to me
So apparently there's a bomb in the Palace. I'm going to find it, and then set it off since destroying the palace actually wins us the objective. I'll call Helios on comm to warn him beforehand obviously.

[member="Darth Isolda"] well I am destroying more of it and letting them know while laying there. Ellain shot at me while I was distracted so boob and shoulder are bleeding. Isolda should go and inspire the houses now to join that the sith have destroyed the medical facility.

Myr

M
[member="Darth Helios"], apparently there is no bomb. So back to securing the palace it is, afterwards we'll have to think of something on how to destroy it.

Maybe steal explosives from dead soldiers and begin lining the halls with them?

Elegant and depraved.
[member="Myr"] Could go with more extreme measures like sending a large ship or two into it. Don't know the repercussions of such a thing as far as collateral damage goes and the civilian's perception of the act.

Myr

M
[member="Darth Helios"] ehhh we'd have to get them passed the defenses and i doubt the Republic would be cool with that. I think our best best is just taking out support walls and stuff with thermal detonators we find. TD's are super explosive so it could totally work if we put 3-4 posts each into the effort.

Elegant and depraved.
[member="Myr"] Cool, Helios will plunder around the lower levels to plant his explosives once he acquires them....would the palace have an armory? I'm sure explosives could be found there too.

Myr

M
[member="Darth Helios"] I would certainly think so.

In my next post i'll enter the command center and shut down all automated defenses, then begin to set explosives on 20min timers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom