Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trapped on coruscant

Lon added "your actions speak louder than words, tell me, have you ever actually thrown a punch? if your so strong, why dont you go into a fair fight, no force, only physical combat, did they teach you that on korriban? or did they only teach you how to cower when you cant win?" Lon taunted

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero heard lon taunting him. Zero knew that lon wouldnt beable to hold his own agenst a sith and that he would die first. Zero would have to do most of the fighting, which was fine with him. he readied his sword for an attack fromn the sith. he had to be ready for anything he then said "Are you not trained that every person deserves to have a inal battle to show that they are a warrior? if so then let me fight you on brute strength alone."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx gave out a small laugh. The lights came on to reveal his robes at his feat. He slowly lifted his hands up to his helmet. As he took it off, he spoke. "Drop the sword. Let is fight then. No weapons. No help. Just fist on fist."
His face was as pale as pale could be while his eyes admitted a red glowing color. It was obvious they were cybernetics. His hair was short and pure black.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Onyx could take off his helmet if he wanted. but he wasnt Zero threw his sword to the side, and grabed the daggers and the pistols he had and drope them with a plunk of the water. he then showed that he was weaponless. and took a step foward hands at his sides as if he was waiting in a line. he simply stated "Bring it punk."

Lon found his eyes fixed upon onyx"s face, he shook off the spell and continued the task at hand. "have you ever been down to 1313?" Lon asked before the fight went down. Lon had to be careful where he tread in this conversation, one wrong word and he could tip the sith off the scale and Lon would end up dead on the floor.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx grasped his hands together and launched a heavy assault on Zero. He knew Zero was faster and more fragile then him. But what Onyx lacked in speed and endurance, he made up for in strength and creativity.

((OOC: By creativity, I mean he can come up with strange but effective strategies.))

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero was blocking all of the siths punches and attacks. he knew where anybody could be hit and it would take them out. Zero blocked the last attack and jumped away from onyx towards the tunnel wall and rebounded so he was standing behind him. he kicked with hhis foot aming for the forke between his legs. if that didnt work then he sent an elbow to where his nose would be if he were facing him. so he would have to turn around and meet his face with Zero elbow.

Darren Onyx

D
Although Onyx blocked his kick, he couldn't stop the elbow. He stumbled slightly but quickly lunched his fist and connected it with the side of Zero's jaw.

Lon watched as a ferocious swinging of arms and legs unfold into a fight before him. "you know whats special about this terminal?" Lon asked the two battlers, not expecting an answer but knowing they where listening "i can send a message to any terminal in 1313 from it! its quite cool actually" Lon spoke again while the two battled "a couple of days ago i payed a gang of twi'leks called the retrade a debt i owed them, and in return they wouldnt trouble me and help me in my times of need!" Lon spoke with a grin on his face "ill give you this, onyx, you were right about me turning off the lights, but i did give a distress signal to some friends of mine" Lon spoke tauntingly, while pressing a button on the terminal on the wall, opening up a door in the side of the tunnel.
As the door opend a group of 5 twi'leks walked in all guns pointed toward onyx. "you come with us, and we wont kill you" Lon spoke to onyx.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx knew he had to do something. He did a flip, all the while kicking Zero and the face, and used the force to get his lightsaber. He instantly activated it and lunged towards Lon. He was aiming for the chest, hoping to cleanly kill him.

"fire" Lon spoke as a bult of a high powered stun gun flew through the air and hit onyx dead on. Lon wasnt going to kill the man, he wanted to know what the sith wanted, and why he had followed him

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was confused. He knew what happened, but he wasn't worried. He always came prepared. All he had to do was wait for the right moment.

Lon bent down and spoke "im not going to kill you, all i want is to know why you attacked me, but you can tell me that later, we have to drag you down to 1313" Lon chuckled, his plan had gone perfectly.

a gamorean slung onyx over his sholder and carried him out. Lon looked at the gound and saw onyx's lightsaber laying on the ground, Lon picked it up and put it in one of his smuggling pockets and went over to greet one of his old twi"lek buddies. The two friends talked while walking to 1313, about all the crazy stuff that had happened over the years, that twi"leks name was Gannan 'Shak, and he was Lons only true friend that had stuck with him for over five years.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero was not suprised that he hit the sith. it wasnt hard for him to hit his mark. in retaliation the sith punhce him where his jaw would be. it didnt hurt very much from his helmet, but it stuned him slightly. he heard lon talk about the people that would help him and in the prosses he was kicked. it was painful from the force of the kick and was glad that the sith was carried away by the gamorian.

Zero went to retreave his stuff and turned to lon and said "Nice job. next time let me handle it."

Lon looked at zero and replied "well i don't want him killed" Lon didnt overlook the part where he came a few econds away from death. He continued to walk down to 1313, it was a short walk, to get to the maintenance elevator which would take them down to 1313.

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero might have understood what lon was getting at but to not kill a sith that was aming to kill you? "To capture a sith is as to grab an nexu by the tail. you only piss them off."

Lon heard what zero said and gave more reasoning, "you may be right, but what if this man has something to offer us? Resorting straight to battle causes problems, maybe we could help him, and in return he could help us" Lon was a not a man of straight up combat, he found that simply moving around combat made things easier, "there is a time and place for killing an enemy, this is not one"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom