Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trapped on coruscant

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Zero understood what he ment by having contacts, but Zero was a peron not to have friends. he never had them in his forgoten childhood,. To show that he understood him he shook his head in agreement.

The group of them got to the elevator shaft leading to 1313. he remembered the first time he came down to 1313. it was lawless, raunchy, and almost a goddamn heaven.....except for the hangovers. This is where he got his first job and where he met his madalorian teacher whos head currently rests on a spit in the hutts castle. Having all of his weapons out in the open he was sure that peopl would back away from him. He wasknown not be crossed down here. last time a person thought they were better than him? He has a personal space in the local cementary in 4 differnt pieces all in different corners of the cementary.

Hopefuly his bounty hunter past doesnt catch up to him.

Lon stepped out of the shaft into the polluted air of 1313.taking a deep breath Lon was filled with joy "been a long time since i made a visit back here, on my own turf" the bright lights and smokey air was Lons favorite thing, he spent an entire year up in this hole, and it was the best year of his life.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx had visited 1313 several times. Never actually stayed to long though. He met his first love down there. Though she ended up turning him into the Republic. He shook the thought away. He knew the questions they would ask so he prepared his answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom