Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vengence

"Listen, I am calling it a thing because that is what it is! You and I are things, everything is a thing!" He said, turning another lever. "When you came after me I took off", He said, laughing before moving the lever back. He then took another turn and finally landed in front of a small and almost collapsed house. "Home sweet home", He said laughing and walking out of the back with @Katrao. He slowly made his way over to a storm shelter door and opened it up. The inside was almost pitch black and dust and dirt was everywhere. Small bugs were flying around the shelter and Cor slowly lead the teenager inside. Inside, crates were everywhere and broken glass was everywhere on the floors. A small ripped up bed was in the corner and on it were two fairly nice blankets. A small light hung on the wall behind the bed and Cor pointed to the bed. "That is yours for now, you can turn on the light anytime you want and we also have a bookshelf and even an old holographic tape player where you can watch the only three movies we got. We have a hunting one which is basicly a guide, a comedy, and an action", He said, laughing. "So, I'll give you the key and we'll be set", He said, removing a key from his clothes. He handed the key over and nodded slightly. "Any questions?" He asked.

Katrao surveyed the dismal condition of the shelter, and couldn't help feel grateful. This was all the [member="Cor Latch"] had to offer, and he was offering it. "Thank you a lot, my friend!" He said as Friend began sniffing out his new home. "I only have two questions: One: Can I get Friend's toys and cushions from the old home and two: When is our first hunt?"

"You can grab the cushions and toys, yes. I'll first hunt will be when we get a contact which I hear there may be one at a nearby cantina. Please, feel welcome to watch any of the holographic films, want me to bring out the player?" He asked, examining the room.
[member="Katrao"]

"Sure, and thank you again." Was Katrao's reply. He unslung his weaponry and placed in a pile on the floor. He sat on the side of the bed and patted the spot next to him, and Friend promptly jumped up onto the bed in the designated spot. He gratefully accepted the player from [member="Cor Latch"] and set it on the shelf, putting the guide on repeat. He leaned back in his bed, turning off the light and drifting off into a deep, dreamless sleep.
When he awoke, the first thing he did was to run down to his old spot, grab his few belongings that he left there, and bring them back. He lay in his bed cleaning his gun, waiting for Cor Latch to come tell him if there were any other bounties to get.

As [member="Katrao"] climbed into his bed he nodded and slowly turned around. He climbed up the stairs and walked into his house. After a few hours he climbed back down into the storm shelter and saw Katrao cleaning his weapon. "Pssst...hey, good news! Got a report of a bounty in Corucant!" He said, joyfully.
[member="Katrao"]

Katrao stood up fast, his heart pounding. "Who is it? When do we start? For how much?" He asked in a fst, excited voice. He put on his weapons and made for the door.

[member="Cor Latch"]

"W-WOAH WAIT!" He shouted before he quickly turned off the holographic player. "His name is Rod Nobell, some bounty hunter or something. He made his employeer angry, so now he has a bounty on his head. It's for 2,900 credits and we're going right now but his employeer has terms for us. We must make our target beg for his life, got it?"
[member="Katrao"]

Katrao nodded, a grim smile forming under his mask. "I can do that." He said. He started towards the ship. "Come on, lets go." He called, his voice back to normal. "And show me how to fly that thing." He called back to the Ithorian as he climbed on board the ship.

[member="Cor Latch"]

He took a seat in the cockpit co-pilot and nodded towards the pilot's seat. "OK, I'll show you how to fly this thing", He said, grinning.
[member="Katrao"]

Katrao nodded, and yanked as hard as he could on the indicated lever. The lever didn't break, but the force which he used caused his hand to slip and bang on the throttle. As he cursed he kicked out, gunning the engines and making them shoot forward a few feet. He glanced nervously at [member="Cor Latch"] and settled back in his seat, trying to act normal.

He sighed, and looked straight out of the window. "Ok, push down on the throttle...lightly! You want to go up, you pull down and you want to go down, you push up. Got it?" He asked.
[member="Katrao"]

Katrao nodded and pushed down on the throttle lightly, a little too lightly, seeing as how the ship only moved a few centimeters. He glanced back at [member="Cor Latch"] , looking proud. "I think I did it right that time!" He said proudly. "Now what?"

"Pull down until the ship goes up then you want to grab this...", He said, before pointing to a yellow lever, located right beside the thruster. "Once that is pulled you CANNOT, CANNOT, CANNOT let go of the thruster. Every time you want to turn, pull back that lever. Head over to that small bar in the slums, if you loose control I can take over", He said, with a tone saying that he believes in [member="Katrao"]

Katrao nodded, and followed [member="Cor Latch"] 's directions, only screwing up about SIX times. By the time they got to the bar, he was sweating, but he hadn't really lost control once. He landed the ship with ease and opened the back ramp. He walked over to the bar and waited for Cor to catch up. "Why are we here?" He asked curiously.

"The bounty!" He said, kicking the door in. He walked inside, rifle raised and saw his target. "Remember, we must make him beg for his life, you want the honors of doing it?" He asked, scanning the bar. He then pointed to the alien in the back and grinned. "There you go, kid. Get that farking scumbag!" He said, laughing.
[member="Katrao"]

Rod Nobell

R
He sat at a booth, looking around curiously. At the time, he was unaware of this bounty. He had his blaster on the table, but it was on the other side. A hookah lay on the table and so did an ash tray. He looked around the mostly quite bar when he noticed the fifteen year old and the Ithorian. He looked down, staring at the table. Now would be the perfect time to strike for the hunters.
[member="Katrao"]

Katrao raced over to the table the kel dor was sitting at, sword drawn. He slew the hooker without a second thought and kicked over the table, spilling it's contents all over the floor. He calmly placed his blade at the bounties throat, but his eyes burned with terrible hatred. The hatred of the dark side. "We are here to kill you." He informed the kel dor, taking out his rifle and pointing it at the bartender who was trying to inconspicuously reach for a comm. He squeezed the trigger.

[member="Cor Latch"]
[member="Rod Nobell "](Are you a kel dor?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom