Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vengence

Rod Nobell

R
"W-W-WHAT IS HAPPENING?" He asked, looking around nervously. "GET THIS CHILD OUT OF THE BAR!" But everyone was too busy retreating the bar. "Your just a child! W-what are you doing here?" He asked, nervously. He started to sweat and looked up and down. "C-come on, a child cannot do anything!" He said, still in his nervous tone.
([member="Katrao"]) OOC: Yes, I am a Kel Dor
[member="Katrao"]

"I can kill." Katrao replied, pure loathing in his voice. He brought his blade up and down in a quick slash, drawing a long line of blood across the kel dor's face. Then, with a look of pure evil in his eye, he traced the outline of the kel dor's mask with his blade tip. "I wonder, what would happen if I were to cut this off?" He asked shooting the hand of one of the patrons who was nearing the door. " [member="Cor Latch"] , don't let them out." He then turned his attention back to the bounty.

@Rod Nobell

@Rod Nobell

Rod Nobell

R
"GAH!" He shouted suddenly and then looked at the kid with absoulute fear in his eyes. "PLEASE! W-WAIT, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" He shouted. He then looked around, sweating badly. "Please kid! y-you can't!"
[member="Katrao"]

He quickly ran to the door, blasting three people that tried to push him out of the way. "Everyone down, come on, let's go!" He said. Suddenly, a look of terror came apon his face when he saw what [member="Katrao"] was doing to @Rod Nobell. "KATRAO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He shouted.

"I am making him beg." Katrao said, the anger fading slightly from his eyes. "I am doing the job." He said. Then the hate returned to his eyes. He punched the kel dor in the jaw, and pointed his blaster rifle straight into his face. "Beg for mercy, and maybe I will give you some." He spat out at the bounty.

[member="Cor Latch"]
@Rod Nobell (Do I kill you now?)

Rod Nobell

R
"W-w-wait...o-o-on m-my knees?" He asked still with the nervous look on his face. "P-please kid! Y-y-you don't have to do this!" He said, still having the nervous tone. He looked up and down at the floor and ceiling and sweat continued to pour down his face. "K-kid, you don't need to listen to this scumbag!" He said, pointing to [member="Cor Latch"]. "J-just let me go!"
[member="Katrao"]

"Katrao growled and kicked him in the chest, but glanced back [member="Cor Latch"] . "Don't try to get mercy from me!" He yelled. "Cor over there is more likely to spare you than I am!" He continued. He was trying to act angry, but his earlier anger had been replaced by nervousness, and his hands were shaking now.

@Rod Nobell (Am I allowed to kill you?)

Rod Nobell

R
Rod fell back due to the kick and then slowly pulled himself to his knees. "OK KID, I AM SORRY! PLEASE, D-DON'T KILL ME, YOU CAN'T! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE KID! I'M ON MY KNEES, YOU GOT TO SPARE ME, PLEASE!" more and more sweat poured down Rod's face as he spoke. "Kid, please I am begging you! I'm begging you! Do you hear me?" He asked
[member="Katrao"]

[member="Katrao"] (Yep, but rememeber, a bounty is always worth more alive)

"Come on [member="Katrao"], let him live, he deserves it!" He said, hoping to get more credits. Everyone was now on the ground, and [member="Rod Nobell "]was now even begging. "Kid, don't do it"

Katrao addressed [member="Cor Latch"] without looking back. "Do I kill 'em boss?" "Or should I let him live?" He asked, the fear in his eyes once again replaced by a steely resolve. He sheathed his gun and held his sword in two hands, lifting it behind his head, preparing himself for the final strike.

@Rod Nobell

[member="Cor Latch"] I posted RIGHT after you, I didn't see your post.

"Kid, it depends, really. We will get more credits if he is alive but if he is dead, the price drops by 1,200 credits. Do you want to kill him? This is your first hunt, you can choose I want to see what your personality is like. Live and we get more credits, or kill 'em and get less. Your choice will affect our credit flow, choose wisley, kid", He said, studying [member="Katrao"] carefully.

Katrao hesitated just a moment before bringing his sword down in a hard slash. But it didn't kill the bounty, instead it cleaved a nearby table in half. "You deal with it from here, Cor." He said as he turned and sheathed his sword, anger burning in his eyes.

[member="Cor Latch"]
@Rod Nobell

"Is there a problem?" He asked in a worried tone. He made his way over to Rod and pulled him up. "A fifteen year old made you beg for your life, what kind of man are you?" He asked Rod before pointing his blaster at him. "N-no!" He said but it was too late. Cor squeezed the trigger, ending Rod's life. Cor turned around nodding towards [member="Katrao"]. "You'll fly", He said, walking outside and climbing into his ship with Katrao.
[member="Katrao"]

Katrao was fuming as he boarded the ship. "YOU TOLD ME NOT TO KILL HIM, AND THEN YOU TURN ARIUND AND SHOOT HIM!?!?" He roared, gunning the engines and flying into the air. He didn't speak as he soared back to the house, going well above the speed limit.
[member="Cor Latch"]

"Kid, come on! He was not a real bounty, ok! It was a test run, you know? Now can you just land the ship before we get pulled over by police? Rod was a murderer and a thief, he stole stuff from me, so he would be a good example! Why do you even care, [member="Katrao"]?"

"Because you acted like I was being cruel, and then shot him without a second thought!" He didn't say because he almost looked up to the older hunter. "Because it makes you a hypocrite!"

[member="Cor Latch"]
(I will be gone for a few hours now, I pm you when I get back.)

"HE ATTACKED MY FAMILY, SHUT YOUR FARKING MOUTH! HE ATTACKED MY FARKING WIFE, MY KIDS, AND ME! I GIVE YOU A FARKING HOME, FARKING JOB! AND EVEN A FARKING HOLOGRAPHIC TAPE PLAYER! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT, SHUT YOUR MOUTH! You-let's stop arguing like children", He said.
[member="Katrao"]

Katrao nodded, although his eyes still blazed with anger. "What's our next hunt?" He asked stiffly, landing the ship next to the house.

[member="Cor Latch"]

"Kid, come on", He said, walking out of the back. He lead [member="Katrao"] down to the stormshelter and sighed. "Kid...the blaster was set to stun", He said chuckling. "Rod's not really dead", He then opened his mouth to speak when a voice of a child spoke. "Daddy? Who are you talking to?" The voice asked. "It's my son, hang on", He said climbing back up and out of the stormshelter. After a few minutes someone went down to the stormshelter, however this was not Cor, this was Cor's son. The small Ithorian boy stared at Katrao in disbelief before asking "Who are you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom