Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are bad and you should Fel bad [Invasion of Dubrillion]

Atlas Kane

A
Descending towards Sith Temple
Objective: Destroy some stuff.
Sub-Objective: Be bad-ass

It was the second time Yasuo was descending into battle via starship. He hated it, but there was nothing he was able to do about it. He much rather preferred walking towards the battlefield. It gave him enough time to get accustomed to the environment he would be fighting in and it gave him enough time to prepare for battle mentally. He would have done that, but descending via gunship was much quicker and the Fel Imperium couldn't waste any seconds waiting for a trained Jedi Knight to join the battle. He needed to be in the battle as soon as possible to join the fight and help in achieving victory today. And victory was what they should have.

The gunship was now almost in range of the Temple's AA guns. The gunship didn't slow down. It would reach the temple no matter what. Aboard Yasuo got nervous. He hated not being able to decide his fate, but that's what he would have to go through until the gunship reached its LZ. Explosions started rocking the ship, the part Yasuo hated the most about invasions. For a while it seemed like they would get to their destination unharmed, but then an explosion got one of the ship's engines and it started to loose altitude. They were flying quite high at the moment of the explosion, but after a couple of seconds they had already lost a fifth of their original altitude. It would be over for Yasuo before the fight had even begun, but then he got an idea. The only people aboard the gunship were Yasuo and the pilots, but after checking if they were still alive, Yasuo found two dead bodies, both bodies were littered with the cockpit's shattered windshield. By now the ship was about 800 meters away from the surface. Yasuo decided the only option for survival would be trying to slow his fall with the Force after jumping out of the crashing ship. Which was what he did only moments after he had checked on the pilots. A couple of quick cut with the Lightsaber, one force assisted kick and Yasuo was falling towards the surface on his own. He quickly started to slow down his speed using the Force, but that only helped a bit. As Yasuo go t closer and closer to the ground, his speed fell and fell, until he was certain that the landing would only be very painful and not lethal anymore. Just about 20 meters from the surface and he was still going too fast. He had to do something quickly and then he go an idea. Yasuo could use a Force push to slow down his fall even more and if he didn't, he would surely die from the injuries he would have to suffer from the impact. He started concentrating, focusing on nothing but the Force and drawing upon its power. Then only a couple of meters away from the surface he released the energy he had gathered in a powerful push. The blast was strong enough to slow him down so much, that the impact was only painful, but didn't leave any injuries. He kept lying on the ground for a couple of moments, letting the pain go away slowly. He could hear the footsteps of soldiers running his way and he readied himself to fight, but his pain kept him glued to the ground. He hoped that the pain would have gone away by the time the soldiers arrived, otherwise he would be dead.

Sergio Kaufmann II

S
On the bridge of the Rebirth

Another silent figure stood beside the Imperator as they overlooked the initial stages of the invasion, one who relished deeply in the sight of Fel forces overflowing to land on the aquatic world. He was Sergio Kaufmann, second of his name, and he was one of the Imperator's military advisers for the invasion. Sergio had been a long standing member of the old Imperial Remnant military when they had occupied these worlds after the Gulag Plague, but he lost everything when the Sith came to raze Bastion and other surrounding worlds, Dubrillion included.

While Sergio did not tolerate the presence of Darc on the bridge of the Rebirth, he dared not say anything against him, less he offend the Imperator. So he stood there, silently monitoring the progress of the attack.

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

He stood not looking away from the glass as the Imperator approached.

"Ossus was liberated. The Sith are weakening with every incursion the Republic has delivered to them. I faced the Emperor and we had exchanged a few words as the battle ensued. The Sith in this age have been quite interesting. Their ways have changed. Perhaps it is their leadership. There are whispers of the next assault being pointed to the desolated temples of Korriban. I plan to take part of this as well."

A brief silence as he sensed the mixed emotions of the general to his left.

"I sense the Emperor is here. It would be wise to keep your suppressed disapproval towards me and focus it on the mission at hand, General. The Sith are the enemy. I am the least of your troubles."

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Sergio Hammerstein"]

| @[member="Xander Carrick"] |

Soldiers fell to their fronts, to the sides or to their backs, scorch marks and gaping holes left in their bodies from where Ayra had shot them with her WESTAR M5 rifle, as she descended to the ground on the seat that had been in the Taral she had flown to the temple, prior to which she had crashed landed the fighter into the Fel shuttle Xander and his comrades had utilized to make their way to the Sith Temple. Her hand glided across and the combat knife that was normally found in the holster attached to her right ankle glided up to her hand with her telekinetic powers. As soon as she caught the knife, she tore into the straps that were holding her in the seat and hopped out of the seat towards the ground. She had timed the fall so that when she fell, she did not break her ankles or legs from the drop.

She rose up from one knee and to her full height. Almost instantaneously the combat knife in her hand were flung towards the head of a Fel soldier, who had turned around to her in order to open fire. He died before he got a shot off. Behind her, the seat crashed into the floor and ricocheted off the impact into the air. She ducked to avoid it clipping her before it fell harmless nearby the now dead man. She quickly turned, moved her WESTAR M5 into position and opened fire before the Fel soldiers around her could open fire across. She moved as she shot, as a moving target was harder to hit.

As she moved, her golden eyes caught the ignition of a Lightsaber and her senses picked up the presence of a Jedi. Her rage was instantly turned towards the unknowing Xander Carrick. She discarded the WESTAR M5 rifle into the shoulder strap bag she had taken with her inside the Taral and then kicked the bag across the floor towards a nearby wall. With any luck, the rifle, grenades and other weaponry inside would still be there by the time she returned. She made sure to remember it's location before setting off in a sprint.

Her hand flung out and caught the hem of the combat knife she had threw earlier mid run, before rising up and flinging it towards the back of Xander. Her hand caught the tip of her Lightsaber as she spun it into ignition before leaping up and swinging the blade in front of her in her opening Juyo movement towards Xander's left arm. Just like the Sith Marauders of old, Ayra intended to crush the Jedi Padawan with ruthlessness and brute force.

Objective: 4, Destroy Sith Temples
Sith Temple, Attempt of moving forwards.

After I had attacked the man. Blaster fire erupted around me, and my force senses kicked in. I could feel a twinge in the back of my head to duck. At first I hesitated, but still I dropped. Just at the right moment a knifeblade cut through the top of my hair towards her own ally @[member="Aronis Vilgar"]. I adverted my attention behind me to see a woman mid air with an attack to me. My saber came round to completely block the saber of the woman. With the reverse grip of the saber in my hand. I may have had a slight advantage in power over the woman as my attacks would be generally directed in an higher arc.

Limbs acting of their own minds, my left leg snapped out to kick at the woman's kness, followed by a metal fist aimed for her breast. If a man's "family jewels" hurt like hell when hit, then why not a woman's breast?

@[member="Ayra"]

Aronis skidded back across the ground. As the Jedi swung at him, he deflected the strikes, taking a step back in the process. Aronis fought back, raising the blade above his head, he swiftly brought it downwards at the man. The blade flew through the air at the jedi, ducking at the last second. Aronis raised his left arm to shield his face. It tore through his skin, lodging itself in his left arm. He grimaced in pain, stepping back as his attacker charged the jedi. He ripped it out, throwing the bloody object across the area.

Aronis held his saber in a one hand grip, his left arm limp at his side. He felt the pain, transforming it in to rage, he charged at the Jedi. He stabbed at the Jedi's lower back. Despite Aronis' wound, the Jedi would not last long like this. But should the opportunity arise, Aronis would not be against taking a cheap shot at his fellow sith.

@[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Ayra"]

| @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] | @[member="Xander Carrick"] |

Ayra spun her Lightsaber to deflect Xander's Lightsaber away from her, as the blood of Aronis scattered across her Sith robe and neck as he tore out her combat knife and tossed it to the side. Anger gripped her as the Jedi Padawan avoided the original throw of the knife and the swing of her Lightsaber as she landed beside him. Entering a rhythm of strikes now, she begun to enjoy the Lightsaber duel between herself and Xander, timing her slashes to occur after Aronis struck with his own Lightsaber. She did not feel sorry for the Sith Apprentice, but she knew she was half responsible for the injury that he had sustained. The least she could do then was to guarantee that Aronis's injury did not serve as an advantage for their Jedi opponent. If necessary, she would gladly sacrifice Aronis to end Xander here and there, if it meant that the Jedi Padawan died on Dubrillion. There were plenty of Sith Apprentices in the Empire and Aronis was an expendable asset. Not that he needed to know that this was Ayra's thought on the matter.

Fire was a lot lighter than he was expecting. He was still glad he gave the odds the weapon load-outs, as he’d prefer to be the one bringing the heat to defend the other crafts while they went through their drop offs and pick ups. He could see the marks on the map for the weapon drop offs. Hopefully the rebels were going to be in place to pick everything up as soon as they hit the ground. That was the way this was supposed to work. Double checking his gauges on his shields and the weapons he nodded.

“Alright Odds, we’re going to give the Evens a perimiter. Once they’re on the ground we’re the protection they have until they’re in the air again.” He checked the map, so close. Pushing the throttle and being sure to avoid any flak that was coming from the ground, granted it was seeming to be random this far out. Was their intelligence that good? It couldn’t be.

Pushing his gunship into a hover, and steering it so he was facing directly at the Temple where he figured the major attack was going to be coming from. His radar was pretty clear, and they were below the height for the Anti-Air cannons. Just needed to get the weapons dropped off and get everyone in the air. Then they could link up at the camps and figure out where to go from here.

“Hurry up, Evens. Get those cases down!” He could hear the cannons of some of the Hades craft starting up, no torpedoes yet, but definitely blaster fire. He wasn’t going to spin his ship around for fear they were going to be getting ambushed. Reaching out to the Force, he couldn’t feel anything yet.

After a few moments of waiting, the Evens checked in, launching from the ground. Wonderful, time to get themselves out of there and make the rendezvous for the slaves. “Lets get moving!” Pushing the gunship back up to altitude and updating the mission parameters. And that’s when the salvo came down.

Frak. That was why he didn’t sense anything. “Boys and girls, we’ve got company. Evens, get clear and try to get to the camp. Odds, we’ve got some shooting to get done.” Finally. Fight these off, then make their way to the camp and pick up the leftovers from @[member="Jae'Koris"].

Sith Temple, Survive against two Sith, and still move forwards.

It looked like I would be facing two Sith at the same time. And that was fine with me. My yellow saber left my body in a fury of attacks and blocks from the woman. and I could hear the hum of a second saber that was not my own, nor the woman. This must have been the first apprentice to attack me. Blood was already on my armor and it matched the red lines and kilt that I wore. I sidestepped the Sith to my back. Sending my left elbow out to connect to the man's face. With his over extension of himself, it would most likely cause him to be alittle more forwards than expected. An elbow to the face would have hit him like a speeder.

My Yellow saber came to block the woman as well. And with a quick transition to Shii-cho, I sent a force push towards her way. And rolling over myself I forced myself to move away from the two Sith. As much as I would like to be in between the two. It was not smart. I needed to keep an eye on both of them, but with one in front of me and one behind me, it would be harder to see them both. "Oh why can't you Sith just play fair?" I posed as I came up to face both of them in the traditional Jedi ready stance.

| @[member="Ayra"] | @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] |

• OBJECTIVE: Take Sith Command Centre

Meta and his men had decimated the enemy line. Taking a foothold in the enemy lines, the sith centre's defences had been suppressed to nothing. The storm troopers surrendered. They were surrounded, outnumbered, outgunned and outmatched. The battle had been short and many sith scum had fallen during the battle. However, the harder fight was inside. But Meta had a decision to make, eyeing the storm troopers hard. Turmoil wrestled inside him, dark and light for control. Imprison or execute, he paced back and forth upon the battlefield. The Fel soldiers had their blasters drawn, ready to fire on order. Meta clenched his fists, looking back at the whimpering stormtroopers, he turned. "You serve the sith." He said, battling the temptation. He was near gagging, ready to unleash his saber upon the stormtroopers personally. The darkness swept over him and he was about to say it, he would order the death of unarmed prisoners. "..." Some part of him, deep inside wrestled for control as he bit his tongue, he winced. Looking down to the blade in his hand. -Jedi- the saber echoed to him. "Let them go..." He murmured.

He had won that battle, but the war continued. Meta turned his attention to the task at hand. Staring hard at the Command Centre, he looked to his men. "Have we set the charges?" Meta asked, the soldier stood at attention. "Yes sir, the gates to the Command Centre are set to blow." Meta nodded. "Good, now let us make haste." And then, he began to make his way onward, to the enemy. Blade in hand, he ignited the blade. The orange blade glimmered in the light, and as the soldiers he was leading began to follow his march. Meta broke into a jog, then into a sprint towards the enemy base. The soldiers followed willingly, and as Meta came close the gates; they exploded in magnificent glory. The pale brown gates that had once protected the Command Centre were no more, and now. With Meta at the head of it, the raging fire of the Fel Empire was about to descend on the Sith.

Aronis stepped back, his nose was bleeding and possibly broken as a result of the elbow to the face. Pure hatred shown on his face as he glared menacingly at the Jedi.

"War isn't fair." Aronis replied before charging the Jedi.

Aronis charged, he swung his saber madly at the Jedi going on the full attack. He strikes were unorthodox, but well timed and placed. His mad style left room for a well placed blow, should his opponent manage one. He slashed from left to right, right to left, up to down. Combining combos and attempting to overwhelm him.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] @[member="Sergio Kaufmann II"]

Ronin sighed, his prosthetic eye drifting to the floor for a moment "If the Emperor is here, he will die." turning his head to Sergio, Ronin motioned for him to head over to the Communication Officer "General, get me a status report of the forces on the ground." turning back to the window, he shook his head "I sense that something is amiss."

Sith were not so fun when I made jokes at them. My saber held in the Jedi ready, he charged at me for a second time. As he closed in on me, his attacks became a fury of calculated, yet random attacks meant to overwhelm me. However, I did not. As most Jedi and sith fought by coming block to attack straight on. Going toe to toe was not going to end well for me. Ever block that I made was angled slightly to the side or away from me. so whenever he hit my saber with his own, it would slide right off. As one of his attacks came from up to down, he had to move his body into position first. With my saber already at his chest level it was fairly easy to flick my wrist out and stab towards his chest. and my left hand sent a force push at the man's hands.

With his unorthodox and rather larger arcs of his swings, he would take more energy to fight me, as well as waste needed time to swing at me. While I was a young man of precision and using precise maneuvers to strike at my foes. With the simple flick of my wrist while he had to waste time in raising the blade, I had stabbed towards him with even less energy than what he was using to beat me down. And to keep his own crimson saber away from me, I had sent a force push at his hands. Possibly knocking his saber away from him, or even just pushing his hands back away from me.

Ether outcome would work. However, I feared if he could somehow pass my defenses.

| @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] | @[member="Ayra"] |

Mission: Objective 2 - Assault Internment camps and free prisoners
Fleet ORBAT:
1 x Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer (Scythe)
2 x Imperial II-class Star Destroyers (Quake, Chokehold)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the little fleet stirred up an activity rivaling that of a beehive, the swarm of fighters and assault craft delved down even further into the thick atmosphere of Dubrillion. As Davin's fleet broke off from the rest of the combined Fel vessels, he recalled his information sources once again. Apparently there were reports of the Sith Empire constructing internment camps out here in the vast tropical landscape of Dubrillion and placed high ranking and rebellious members there. No doubt they were all suffering to the Empire's dark ways and their spirit to fight was dwindling. Rather than stand idly by and begin his assault on the capital, it'd be a nice change to take a side mission and garner some support.

His vessels carried enough small arms to equip an entire planet. On top of having about 3 entire Stormtrooper legions in his task force, the armory was well enough suited to arm any prisoner or rebel would joined their cause after they rescued them. All the Fels had to do was, simply, rescue them. Still sitting in his tactical command center, the Grand Admiral began to begin his operations as they neared the center of the forestry with their scanners at maximum. "Prepare to deploy all legions and ground forces. Dispatch starfighters and bombers to decimate fortifications and maintain air superiority."

A good many number of Hades-class gunships (which also carried the Fel Stormtroopers to their destinations in place of ancient, but heavily retrofitted, drop-ships) awaited the green light to leave the hangar bay of the Rebirth, in which also waited Company Ius for deployment to a small chain of islands to free slaves from at least two internment camps.

When, finally, a small light at the very end of each gunship illuminated green, they dropped. Every soldier in them had been strapped into seats due to the very high chance of being thrown into a wall, or other soldiers, should they not be - it helped keep stationary a large group of easily moveable, easily damageable, living cargo.
It was only a few minutes before bodies that, even though strapped, had stopped being thrown around in heavier armour and uncomfortable seating.
"Preparing to land in five. LZ is hot." Rushed a voice through an over-head loudspeaker, to all those aboard. Voroll knew as well as anyone else here, that the first few seconds of this landing would be crucial if this operation was to succeed.

Doors opened and light poured through it, temporarily blinding those directly in front of it before HUD systems and eyes naturally adjusted to the light. Every head bobbed along as the body supporting it moved towards the exit. Before too long the entire group of twenty men had left and were already positioning themselves for cover. Over head the first shots from air support and anti-air cannons were seen: aerial plumes of smoke from the detonation of the ammunition and the bolts dragging their way in all directions.
All-in-all, at least four of the gunships landed to deploy their soldiers, covered by a small group of starfighters and assault gunships, meaning this rescue was not going to be covert in the slightest.

At least he had a blaster.

| @[member="Xander Carrick"] | @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] |

Ayra spun her Lightsaber at lightning speeds, her Juyo form efficient and ruthless, as she charged towards Carrick. As Aronis continued the swings of his own crimson beam, her own timed her slashes to attack Xander in his open and blind spots as he focused on his defense. Surely a Jedi Padawan wasn't powerful enough to hold back an Sith Apprentice and Sith Knight, with the latter trained to be the modern eras version of a Sith Marauder, capable of giving the best of Jedi Masters a tough time?

There was not a moment to wait as the woman then came after me. Her saber moved with such speeds that I would never be able to block all the attacks and keep up. it was time for me to back up and think. Pulling my saber in back from @[member="Aronis Vilgar"], I flipped it around to be in the reverse Shien as I sidestepped on her the woman's many attacks. Then came up to block two of the lashes that were intended to kill me. Since Shien was not a form for defense, she could try and employ that weakness on me.

But thats where good tactics and imagination came into play. by simply moving my wrist in different flips and flops, I could let her attacks slide right off of me. To keep getting hammered like this would surely kill me. As I blocked her attacks, I had to use the rest of my focus to the side of me. Lashing out my left hand I grabbed a piece of the debris and threw it at her. Being about the size of a head, I continued to grab wall pieces about that size and threw them at her.

@Ayra

Aronis quickly changed the direction of his blade, bringing it down to block the thrust. The force push forced Aronis back, but didn't disarm him. He watched as the Jedi and Sith clashed, seemingly with no intent of interrupting. Aronis analyzed the Jedi's moves. Weak on defense, surprisingly he appeared to be having trouble deflecting all the attacks. One would have thought he would have good defense being Jedi and all. He was resourceful though.

Aronis reactivated his lightsaber preparing to re enter the fight and end this Jedi. But then the Jedi started throwing rocks, did he think this was some sort of game? Aronis released his saber, it spun threw the air, straight towards the unsuspecting jedi. He wasn't the only one who could throw things.

Objective: Roflstomp Krag...and Make a Mess of the Temples
NPC Complement: None.

The words which came out of the Monstrosity's mouth sounded as nothing but HoloVid cliche'...until he threatened everything he loved. Without warning, a mental image of @[member="Sophia Walsh"] surged to the forefront of the Archmaster's mind...and his teeth grit against one another. There was a slight frustration which characterized his expression for the briefest of moments: a miniscule furrowing of the brow...but it was lost in the movements that bore Josiah out of the way of the Fireball. In the instant that Krag conjured the roaring inferno to his hand, the Archmaster was ready to move. He did not know if the attack would be a constant stream of fire, an explosion, or a ball; but he sure as kark wasn't sticking around to find out. As such, once the fireball was thrown, Josiah dove to the left, which segued into a neat roll.

As he ascended to one knee, he was met with the blade of the Monstrosity, which was promptly addressed by the raising of his own. Gold met gray, and Josiah's arm shuddered against the force which was produced by the Sith. He was large, much larger than Josiah, and had quite a bit more meet on his bones as a result. However, the clash would only last for the blink of an eye, for the offhand of the Archmaster came roaring forward, bringing with it the full might of the Force. With an open palm, Josiah thrust his arm forward, causing a wall of telekinetic force to rip forward. The Force Push came surging, with enough might to unseat a man his sized clean from his feet and send him skidding across the floor.

"This day, you die, Sith."

@[member="Krag"].

• OBJECTIVE: ROFLSTOMP Sith Forces

The sith forces had repelled farther back into the Command Center. Their forces were obviously unprepared and their leadership consisted of pig headed soldiers who didn't know what they were doing. The Fel Empire on the other hand was coordinated and battle hardened. Making full use of different classes of Jagged Storm-trooper armour. The Fel forces had armour for specific jobs, which put the storm-troopers at a serious disadvantage. Pushing back, they did fight valiantly. But there courage was but a pretty word for stupidity; they fell before the might of the Fel. Meta was the head of the snake which was their forces. "Get those anti-infantry turrets down now!" Meta ordered, two demolition troopers took a crouched position, opening fire on the adjacent turrets. Meta made use of makashi, deflecting the blaster rounds heading in their direction. Then, using the force. He threw a trooper into another, causing a domino effect throughout their troops. Then, heavy troops moved in with their anti-infantry mini-guns; blasting right through the storm-troopers, cutting them to shreds. The Fel soldiers pushed forward, making their way through the base. The Storm trooper resistance was; minimal.

Through the corridors of the facility, Meta and three Commando's had split off from the rest of the group. Now heading towards an elevator, two troopers stood on guard, Meta used the force to throw one of them into the other; then used his saber to slice through them both. Onto the elevator, they selected the highest level. Much was running through Meta's mind, but it was mostly tactics and blueprints of the base. "Bring up the schematics of the base." A Commando brought forward his wrist. A blue tinted visual of the base came into view, it showcased the life signs of all of the troops. However, chips in the armour and body registered the Fel forces. The empire was outnumbered here, however the Fel had lost a substantial amount in the original attack. "We are heading for the control room." Meta remained still and replied. "Yes I know, have weapons at the ready." Without even a reply, the soldiers aimed their weapons. Meta felt like prancing to get ready, but simply squinted his eyes; tightening the grip on his blade. The doors opened and they rushed in, the troopers almost automatically shot down the storm-troopers near the controls. There were officers, but they raised there arms instantly. "Detain them, now." The troops nodded and were on their way. "We have the controls, can we turn the AA guns on our side?" Meta asked, one of the Commando's nodded. "Yes, but we'll need a techy up here." Meta nodded and moved about the controls. "Yeah, alright. Call down to the officers, see how its going." One of the Commando's nodded and turned back to his team. Meta was more than certain they were going to take the Command Center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom