Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are bad and you should Fel bad [Invasion of Dubrillion]

The gunships that had previously delivered Company Ius onto the first of two islands in the chain had flown the nest and proceeded to aid the rest of the Fel forces on the mainland until they were needed. The starfighters and assault gunships followed suit, leaving the anti-air cannon platform well alone. Immediately surrounding him were the rest of 3rd Platoon, who had remained behind while the other platoons had branched off to their respective goals.

After a few minutes waiting, checking guns and ensuring helmet seals were tight, the platoon started to march. Multiple paths spread from the original landing zone, two to the left, one directly ahead and one to the right. Voroll and co. started down the one directly ahead of them, leading - eventually - to a small internment camp full to the brim with slaves.
He didn't know what to expect when they arrived, but he knew that his blaster would be needed.

The camp rested atop a man-made hill, of sorts, with stairs and paths and even a road leading towards it from multiple directions. Four towers cornered the camp and allowed the Sith soldiers guarding it to easily spot any advance from friends or foes. And while twenty stormtroopers marching down an otherwise-flat island would have most soiling their underwear, 3rd Platoon had nothing to worry about: the time they had spent waiting before setting off was to allow a small group of snipers chance to get as close as possible and take out the soldiers who protected the towers of the camp.
All the platoon needed to do was to take out the rest of those guarding the slaves and capture the officer in charge.

So they marched until eventually they stepped off from the dirt-stained metal path and onto an uneven, natural surface.
"3rd Platoon, split." Came the order from the lieutenant at the head of the group. Almost as if rehearsed the group splintered into different directions, some starting to jog while others sprinted to reach their destination. Voroll and his two companions followed a pathway that lead to the outlying fence of the camp. According to intelligence the perimeter fence was meant to be electrified but had not been so all the time. Giving the entire platoon the opportunity to breach it and enter the camp.

Apparently, faulty intelligence had been delivered to the camp about the death of the entire landing party by the hands of anti-air cannon technicians and starfighter pilots, since they had no idea of the foreboding nature of an entire Fel Stormtrooper platoon assaulting a single camp.

When the fence had been tested and successfully breached, which little hesitation mainly due to the two experienced soldiers accompanying Voroll, the blaster rifles had been set to stun to allow for a more silent approach and to not allow the Sith soldiers any time to kill any slaves.
At first, Voroll's heart rate increased slowly, but then it started to race; eventually to the point where he could feel it through his blood in his neck and throat, even in his hands against the glove and metal of his blaster. He was scared and not for the first time. Most Force-users with any form of training would be able to calm themselves and continue onwards, but Voroll had not started any training relating to emotional mastery.
Deep down, he knew, that he might not be able to pull the trigger first or even at all. His opponents would, undoubtedly not be as kind as he was instructed to be. They would shoot him. With many bolts.

Objective: 4, Destroy Sith Temples
Sith Temple, Survive against two Sith, and still move forwards.

After I began to throw debris pieces at the woman, I still had the other Sith in my vision, And with a flash of red light I could see a lightsaber in my peripheral turn over itself towards me. This was my chance to flourish. Even though I was horrible in the force, I was well excelled with the lightsaber and hand to hand combat. As the lightsaber came towards me, the man would not think about protecting his blade from my clutches. As I defended my self from the woman's attacks I put my blade over my head and behind me to block an attack with my right as my left reached out and felt the smack of the red lightsaber hit into my hand.

Quickly I came back around now with two sabers and began a fury of my own. My right hand with a reverse grip, and my left hand in a standard grip, I let my momentum carry my yellow blade to come in a wide arc as I came over head with the red saber. Even at my size, I may not offer alot of power, but with her using a very offensive form, and I as well now using Jar'kai, we might be on equal terms.

Silently I thanked the Sith for throwing his saber at me. Though I could have killed the man later on, I had a slight thought on letting him go with his saber. Sometimes, you needed people to respect you as a warrior. maybe I could gain his.....

| @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] |@[member="Ayra"] |

Sergio Kaufmann II

S
On the bridge of the Rebirth

Sergio gave a slight scoff of disbelief, but said nothing else to the Jedi. When the Imperator demanded of him a status report of the ground campaign, Sergio replied with a curt nod and summoned his aid to bring him a frame-by-frame analysis of the battle so far. What he saw pleased him, "The battle on world goes well, Imperator. Our forces are engaging the Imperials and their Sith puppeteers as we speak, and I have reports that the Archmaster himself has taken to the field. No reports of the Sith Emperor yet, milord, but details of a possible Sith Lord have been relayed to me."

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]

• OBJECTIVE: SECURE ALREADY SECURED COMMAND CENTER. LOLWUT?

The technician had arrived and the Command Center had been secured. With no command so to speak of, the whole of the sith army would be in disarray. However, whilst victory was fresh Meta could sense that @[member="Xander Carrick"] was in danger. Meta turned and ran to the elevator, the three Commando's following him. Returning to the bottom level, bringing up his com. "I need a gunship on my location, now." Meta ordered, moving passed a few heavy troopers he called to them. "You four, with me now!" The heavies nodded and followed up behind. As he arrived at the blown down gates of the Command Center; a gunship was already waiting for him. He ran to it, jumping in. Regaining his balance as the gunship began to levitate. Grabbing onto a bar, he slowly made his way to the cockpit. "Take us to the sith temple!" He ordered. The pilot nodded and the gunship took off. He would have to get to Xander quickly, otherwise his battle may be fatal.

As the gunship arrived he could see Xander defending himself with two sabers. The other two were obviously sith. "Get us down there now!" The three Commandos reading there weapons, as did the heavies. "Commando's, with me. Heavies, on the unarmed sith." The troopers nodded. Ready to move, Meta was close, but was he close enough?

@[member="Aronis Vilgar"]
@[member="Ayra"]

(OOC: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/16905-jagged-class-royal-stormtrooper-armor/ This is the approved armour of the heavies and Commando's, it says exactly what their stasts are, consider this in your responses)

Aronis fired a Force push at the Jedi before flicking his wrist causing his second saber to fall into his hand. Aronis ignited the Green Lightsaber prepared to fight. He hadn't used this saber in weeks, not since his time as a Jedi. He charged with even more hatred at the Jedi to the point recklessness. He saw a gunship come into view above them, but ignored it focusing his full attention on the Jedi. Determined to defeat him. He dragged the blade on the ground as he approached before swinging it upwards at him.

Aronis combated the Jedi as the gunship of heavily armed commandos flew down to assist him.

@[member="Meta"]
@[member="Xander Carrick"]
@[member="Ayra"]

Of all the people to take emotional stability from, it had to be a pair of corporals who had seen more than their fair share of combat and death - even if most of it was by their hands, or blasters. Regardless of their history or kill-count, the Force gave Voroll an insight into their calmer minds (compared to his). That, ultimately, soothed the nervous wreck from almost literally shaking in his boots to being sure-footed and a much better aim.

The trio stalked around the edge of a large building after successfully entering the compound. The building to the direct right of them had no windows and what seemed to be thick, concrete walls. The gap between the building and the rest of the fence was only slight. Enough to allow one person at a time down it. Single file would have to do.
Being the most inexperienced in combat out of the trio, naturally Voroll kept to the middle, with Mebba and the other corporal (whose name still alluded him) ready to fire on anyone who crept up either in front or behind them.

Within just a flash of blue, a body directly in front of Mebba hit the floor. The trio stopped to listen; the sound of a falling body could attract unwanted attention from anyone, even some of the slaves. But nothing else moved. The body of the Sith soldier, now stunned and unconscious on the dirty ground was dragged further behind the building and stripped of everything that could aid him in alerting other soldiers. His hands were bound and mouth gagged before the three carried on.
Where the Mebba had stunned the soldier had been a corner into an opening between the building they were stood next to and another adjacent building.

Completely opposite, along the alley next to the opposite building, crept other Fel Stormtroopers, being just as quiet as the trio. Eventually the two groups came to the very edge of the alley before being out in the open. The doors into the lengthy buildings were built completely opposite each other and easy to move into from their current position. So without further hesitation the groups poured from the alley, secured the doorways and entered with blaster rifles prised to stun.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Josiah Denko"]

A violent hiss of blades and the the force of a mammoth struck Krag and sent him flying backward onto his back. The beast skidded across the stone, his Ultrachrome Armor sending sparks flying up into the air as his massive form was easily pushed across the ground. The Horde Guard hissed as their master finally came to a stop at their feet, his eyes slowly filling with rage as he hoisted himself up with a massive clawed hand. Like a dark wall of hate, Krag rose to his feet and began to chuckle in the voice of a malevolent god. Yes, Denko would be a challenge worth matching and when the fight was over, Krag would have his head a trophy.

"No, Jedi scum...your head will be on a pike!" Krag roared before taking in a quick breath and unleashing a cloud of flame at Josiah. The flames burned so hot that even the stone was severely blackened by the blistering heat.

| @[member="Meta"] |@[member="Xander Carrick"] | @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] |

Ayra lowered her Lightsaber to the side, drawing her disruptor pistol with her free hand, raising it towards Xander Carrick and emptying the entire clip on the Jedi Padawan. The energy discharged by the one was one of the few in the galaxy that the Lightsaber could not deflect. Upon impact with the energy beam of a Lightsaber, then the shots would pass through the beam, possibly disintegrating the hilt if the Padawan was unlucky enough to raise his Lightsaber in such a way.

Sliding her pistol down to her belt, Ayra expertly removed the empty ammunition and replaced it with a new clip found on her waist before rising it back up as she turned around to Meta. Going onto one knee, she opened a few stray covering shots before turning around and heading back for the shoulder strap bag she had dropped at the beginning of her duel with Xander Carrick. Her Lightsaber was held behind her in a reversed Shien to deflect any stray bolts from the Stormtroopers that had descended upon the Sith Temple and her.

Blessed are the peacemakers
Animus was a quiet, deadly, sneaky, back-stabbing, two-faced, scum-sucking, murderous, borderline sadist with a niche for shooting people in the head. So, when he stepped in front of @[member="Ayra"], he smiled at her behind the durasteel facemask. He lifted it up a bit, smiling at her. He was smiling, because he was holding an SA-805 rifle, the OP's favorite toy. He stole it. Spraying the stormtroopers, Animus ducked backwards, and reloaded the front-loading (weird) slugthrower. Animus was a good shot, but he wasn't a fighter in a war, he could deal with one-on-one fights no problem, but other than that, that'd be a toughy.

He peaked around the corner, before retreating down the alleyway. Okay, engage stormtroopers, maybe get the Sith girl to...follow you. Bounding upwards towards the fire-escape, Animus used his impressive free-running skills to clamber up to an empty apartment, and waited for the Sith's move. She probably would go for the Jedi or...Imperial Knight or whatever. Too many names to keep up with. And if she did, he'd happily play cat and mouse with the Sith troopers. He liked being mean like that.

@[member="Ayra"] @Meta

Once the telekinetic feat had been executed, and the Monstrosity sent skidding across the ground like a ragdoll, the Archmaster rose to his feet and held his saber aloft at the ready. He knew that, in the instance the hulking beast got to his feet, there would be even more malevolence to deal with; and as such he took these few precious seconds to focus himself upon the Force. Though his heart initially pounded away due to the conflict unfolding before his eyes and all around him, a simple, calming breath slowed the thundering in his chest and enabled him greater focus for the task that laid before him. As Archmaster of the Fel Empire...nay...as a warrior of the Light Side of the Force, it was Josiah's duty to put down the Dark Side: especially the behemoth before him.

To say the least, Josiah was ready when Krag finally picked himself off the ground and launched a counterattack. This time, as opposed to hurling a roaring sphere of fire, the Sith elected to project a constant stream of fire in his direction. The inferno manifested itself almost like a cloud, and was so hot that even the stone upon which they stood became charred from its presence. However, the Archmaster was ready and simply stretched forth his offhand to meet the flurry of dancing flames. Relying solely upon the Force, he faintly recalled the first time he had heard of the ability that he was about to muster. Even then, as the energies which composed the flames began to beckon to the call of his Tutaminis, the words of his Mentor, @[member="Ember Rekali"], sounded in his ears.

In order to Master this art, you must cast your hand into the flames.

It was almost ironic that the means by which he was initiated into the art was the same means that he now executed it on the field of battle. The Archmaster did not know how long the Sith would keep up this furious projection of flames, but it would soon become painfully obvious that Josiah was far from being a pile of ashes. While even the stone blackened and sizzled around him, not even a loose string on his garment was harmed: for he had literally drawn the energies within the majority of the flames within himself and added them to his reserves. There was a small part of him that loathed the fact that he would siphoning the energies of a Dark Side technique, but this minute objection would simply have to shut the kark up...for now.

@[member="Krag"].

(OOC: Meta/Astrian Callus is a Jedi Knight. Just waiting for the tags to go through.)

Meta charged forward. His saber in hand, he charged forward. Blade ready, the Commando's were barely able to keep up with him. His augmented use of force speed allowed him to reach the sith knight before many of the blaster bolts would. Meta stopped a few meters away from the sith, immediately taking a defensive stance, he uses hand signals to tell the heavies to focus fire on the sith knight he was currently beside, switching the commando's to the unarmed opponent. His eyes caught @[member="Xander Carrick"]'s, however his words were not verbal as he sent a telepathic message to Xander. -JUMP- the telepathic wave screamed. Hopefully Xander would follow his command, as Meta ducked. A rain of mini-gun blaster fire rained on the sith knight @[member="Ayra"], her saber would not be able to deflect so many bolts in such a short time.

The Commando's however through a plasma grenade to the ground, setting the ground surrounding @[member="Aronis Vilgar"], the armed opponent would either we disorientated by the electric pulse or would try to escape it, allowing himself to be open to the expertly accurate Commandos malicious attack.

| @[member="Astrian Callus"] | @[member="Xander Carrick"] | @[member="Aronis Vilgar"] |
[OOC: Reminder Meta, NPC's are only meant to be used for setting, not as an advantage for your character other than just being there. If you disagree, there are always the RPJs :p]

Ayra turned to the incoming Jedi Knight when he jumped. Streaks of turbolaser bolts, which she had managed to evade previously, began to descend upon her. Her hand flew in the Shien movements of her crimson beam as she reflected the bolts around her, some heading back to their original targets whilst the others harmlessly falling around her. She looked up to the Jedi Knight momentarily before raising her hand and through the Force, pulled her shoulder strap bag across the floor towards her. The zipper opened via the force and she retrieved her WESTAR M5 blaster rifle.

Raising it in her right hand whilst her left turned with her, her Lightsaber making a zooom sound as she did so, she lifted the rifle up to Astrian and opened fire.

Objective: 4, Destroy Sith Temples
Sith Temple, Survive against two Sith, and destroy the Temple.
The woman seemed to have alot of weapons with her. She pulled out a pistol that I was not all to fond of. Deciding to retreat from her for a moment. I rolled back and to the right when @[member="Ayra"] fired at me. I moved to be about five meters away from her, and was sighing in relief when @[member="Astrian Callus"] came down next to me with troops. His blaster bolts gave me some time, and even now, I could tell that this would be alittle more even.

When the Knight began to fire back, with the Blaster rifle in one hand and the saber in the other, I jumped between the two using my twin sabers to knock the blaster fire back at the woman Knight, or to fly off into the distance hitting something not alive. I rushed her using my sabers to deflect the blaster bolts. And as I got closer, I swung my sabers at the rifle intending to cut it in half.

The Apprentice was then on to attack me. With his red saber in my hand along with my own yellow against his blue, I formed an X shape with the twin blades. Blocking his green saber in the fork of the lightsaber blades. I then twisted my body to slam my shoulder into him as we were saberlocked. With him wearing almost no armor, and me wearing a light form of the Royal Stormtrooper armor, he might get a bad shoulder. Just then I noticed that my left vambrace armor was smoking from one of the disruptor shots. The armor was heating up my arm and I could feel the burn in my arm. Causing me to wince. Even that simple shot was tearing through my arm, and I may have a scar there for the rest of my life.

But as for the Medical armor that I wore, I would need to fix it up entirely later on.

@[member="Aronis Vilgar"]

[OOC: @[member="Ayra"] I didn't jump. Nobody did.]

Astrian raised himself from the ground as the Commando's pulled back. Deflecting the blaster bolts from the sith knights rifle with the use of Makashi, with ease and precision. Astrian began to close the distance between the two, and used the force with his free hand in an attempt to throw the blaster off balance. This was followed up by an upward strike from the orange blade in his left hand, with the use of force speed and augmentations, Austrian was a blur as he swinged the blade in an upwards strike. This would be a chance for Xander to see a real fight, instead of a sloppy apprentice vs apprentice fight. Two knights were about to go at it.

@[member="Ayra"]
@[member="Xander Carrick"]

@[member="Xander Carrick"] would find himself being blasted with a surge of force energy emitting from a black robed figure who'd silently crept onto the battlefield. The phantom like figure stood in silence, this foolish Jedi would not harm @[member="Aronis Vilgar"], Marcus had invested to much in him for petty injuries to get in the way, besides, killing Jedi was good for the sou-training, it was good for training. That was all padawans were to him, practice, they didn't pose enough of a threat to be seen as anything else.

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Josiah Denko"]

Eventually, Krag's stream of fire seized and the massive knight took a second took upon his opponent and in that time he sensed something that both surprised and pleased him. Josiah had withstood his attack, not having even a small piece of his clothing had been singed and that was thanks to an all to familiar presence...the darkside of the force. Krag gave a cynical grin at Josiah as he realized the the so called "warrior of the light" was pulling upon the darkside of the force. So, not even the warriors of the light could deny the dominance of the darkside over all other aspects of the force. Rage, anger, hate and raw emotion were the keys to true and unending power and Denko could no longer deny it.

After a deep chuckle, Krag spoke in a voice of thunder, "So, the weaklings of the light have finally seen the true path to strength. I can feel you calling to the darkside, the power is too great too be denied. You have buried your hate for far too long, Denko...

Krag eyed the Archmaster, his reptilian tongue emerging to lick his lips. Denko was strong in the force and even Krag's ego could not deny that, perhaps with a little push Krag could earn himself a new disciple. A dead lightsider's head was a trophy worthy of any Graug, but what better trophy to flaunt around then a broken and defeated lightsider who had given into his hate and dedicated his life to Krag? "I will train you to harness your hate, you are but a weakling now but with my guidance you will be worthy to serve a true warrior. Join me and together we can kill Emperor Kaine and take control of the Empire, create a perfect galaxy where the strong rule and the weak die. You will be my Champion, crushing all who dare to defy me and our new Empire!"

As another show of the power of the Darkside, Krag called upon the darkness of the temple to fuel his next attack. Lifting his ultrachrome boot high in the air, Krag dropped it down to the stone of the temple and sent a shockwave of his own darkside energies into the ground. Krag had long since harnessed his energies to manifest themselves in the form of force flames and so as the shcokwave of energy began to crack the ground, it also shot flames upward as if the gates of hell were opening below the two combatants. The shockwave rolled like a tsunami towards Josiah and when it reached him, the energy would burst upward in the form of a massive geyser of fires and melting stone.

Structural Integrity: two words that meant, obviously, very little to the Monstrosity before the Archmaster. First, he roasted the surface of the balcony with his impressive display of pyrokinesis. However, this alone was not enough to result in that which was quickly becoming a reality...For then, after attempting to sway the young Master to his side through a paltry sum of words, he utilized the Dark Side in order to augment his stomp upon the balcony. The subsequent shockwave was enormous, and impressive; and resulted in numerous cracks forming in the balcony. To add to this, flames began to surge forth from these cracks...and within a matter of seconds, the Balcony began to fall. 'Ah kark.' though the Archmaster to himself, taking into quick account all that was unfolding before his eyes. He had to make a quick escape from the balcony's fall, otherwise he'd be a pancake upon the ground, several stories below.

As such, he relied upon the heaping sum of Force energies he had siphoned from the Monstrosities flames in order to erect a barrier about himself. T'was one of his specialties and, while invisible to the naked eye, it would be the single thing which would protect him from the effects of the shockwave, the fire, and the tumbling down of the Balcony. Of course, there was much more to it than that, for Josiah planned on going out the exact same way he came in. Through his exceptional skill in telekinesis, the Archmaster leapt up and literally plucked himself into the air through the Force. His flight was punctuated by a quick, and rather rude, shove of the Balcony through the Force before he shot through the air in order to settle atop the rooftop of the temple itself. He wondered how the Monstrosity would get out of this one.

@[member="Krag"].

By the Rules stated within the "Warring Factions" Section, the Fel Imperium officially claims victory of the Invasion of Dubrillion.
  • 2. Both factions must have a minimum of 5 members per side. If either faction cannot meet this requirement within 72 hours of the beginning of the invasion, that faction forfeits.
The Sith Empire only has four members: @[member="Krag"], @[member="Marcus Faust"], @[member="Ayra"], @[member="Aronis Vilgar"].

The winning faction must meet all minimum requirements in order to declare victory.

1. The thread must have a minimum total of 100 posts between both factions.

If I am not mistaken, you still need 100 posts to officially claim victory.

Other Space Kaiden

(After speaking with Emperor Kaine OOC, I am hereby accepting the Fel victory on grounds that not enough defenders were located at the objectives and the completion of the majority of objectives was met unmatched. With this in mind, the temple is the only objective not taken and that is not enough IC reason to continue the fight. The Sith forces are declared overrun and Krag will be ordering a retreat. Thank you to all the Sith who joined me in this invasion and to the Fel I say good game, I'll eat Josiah next time!)

@[member="Josiah Denko"]

The stomp worked well and maybe a little too well. Before Krag had even realized his mistake, the balcony was tumbling beneath him and his Horde Guard were screaming bloody murder as they began to take a dive off the side of the temple. Krag was the first over, his massive form descending amongst the stone as he lost his footing and simply tilted over the edge. There was but a short roar from his gut before his voice trailed off and away from Josiah, his body becoming but a black dot in the distance as he took the dive. As he dropped, Krag found himself surrounded by crumbled stone and the screaming beings that were his Horde Guard. Even with their armor, Krag and his minions would not survive a fall from this height.

Thinking quickly, Krag used the force to push himself against the side of the Sith temple and used his razor sharp claws to dig into the stone. Sparks flew in ever direction and a plume of broken stone shot up into the air as the speed of his decent carved the rock down. It took but a few seconds for Krag's efforts to slow him down to a halt, but his Guard were not so lucky. Shooting past him like meteorites, Krag knew that they would die but had little intentions of saving their lives after their epic display of cowardice in the face of Josiah. one, two, three passed with their voice trailing off and finally stopping with a thud when they impacted the surface below. Krag snorted and then looked back up to the temple's peak, only to be met with a glowing red metal and the face of a screaming Horde Guard.

Krag had no time to react and his guard plowed into him at full speed, knocking his grip of the temple loose and sending him plummeting to the surface below. Thankfully, his speed had decreased enough to save his life when he hit the ground with a thunderous crack. A roar ensued shortly after as the feeling of splintered arm bones shot up through Krag's right shoulder. When he had fallen, he had fallen right on top of his right arm and broken the bones in multiple places from his wrist to his shoulder. His cry of pain was like that of a furious dragon, the sheer power of his voice was enough to shake the ground.

Standing from his position, Krag held his arm in pain and slowly looked around the battlefield. The Sith were being overrun and the Fel forces had already broken through nearly every line of defense. This was not good, even Krag could see that the Sith forces had been caught completely unaware. Putting aside his rage and looking deep into his military knowledge, Krag took a deep breath. They needed to retreat and group up where they could mount a better defense and push the Fel back and there was little doubt that the Fel would hit the seat of Sector I's power, Kalee.

Touching the communicator in his gauntlet, Krag sent a message to all Sith forces "This is Lord Krag, I order all Sith forces to retreat to Kalee and join up with my Grayg armies in the system." with the simple message sent, Krag growled and looked to his dead horde guard...this was a disgrace and the Sith Officers who let this happen would meet an end at Krag's hand. There was no room for weakness in the Sith and surly not among Krag's armies.

Walking slowly from the battle field, Krag cursed himself for admitting defeat but he would return...oh yes he would return and kill all those who had disgraced him this day. Opening a communication to a Sith Star Destroyer that had just exited Hyperspace and into the system, Krag ordered the following "dispatch a shuttle to my location and then bombard the city from orbit, there will be no Fel survivors to raise their flag."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom