Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi's and Bye's

B'enor Benjeel

Head Engineer for Commenor
Sounds to me like you need to get your hands on some phrick, [member="Darlyn Excron"]. Then you could invent a knew lightsaber form involving the use of a blaster. That would throw most Jedi or Sith off, for sure.

OR whatever it is the'll let me use for it. Besides, he uses niman which has enough principles that can be easily shifted over. His entire fighting style is based around tricks and pragmatically bringing weapons around to bear while the enemy has to focus on the main hand.

It'll actually be really fun to write once i get to the dueling.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Haha...the cool people....I'd like to think that we're more of a band of misfits that enjoy eachother's company too much :p

Welcome to the fold [member="Kendall Ginn"] ! :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Bradshaw Ku"]

No, no, we all know that story. You lost your favourite parent and they took you away for your own safety. Maybe they thought I was unfit :(

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
[member="Lady Kay"]

Pulling out the pitty card. I see where this is going. Can you blame me? Wouldn't your favourite parent be the one that lets you play with a lightsaber? Hmm, maybe he was the unfit one. I mean, who lets a nine year old use the galaxy's most efficient cutting machine anyway :p

Well, he's dead, so you have a lot of time to become the favourite. Too soon?

Then again, soon you'll be in competition with [member="Veiere Arenais"]...

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor
Well, [member="Darlyn Excron"], I only left you out because it's a parent popularity competition so... if you want in on that, you'll probably have to take it up with [member="Lady Kay"] and I have a feeling [member="Veiere Arenais"] might have something to say about that. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom