Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apocalypse Now​ (DM story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Event Account
Surface
[member="Khan Ra"] [member="Kimiko"] [member="Auron Song"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Darth Malleus"] [member="Echo Kora"] [member="Medru"] Phar'ra [member="HK-36"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Cabur Aranar"]
The progress of those before has rendered this area almost free of troops. Many Sith are abandoning their defences and either fleeing into the wastes or taking ships to escape the planet entirely. Many of those which try will not survive the battle in space above.

Shuttles await those not yet on the Omega. You must move, and swiftly.

The Omega
[member="Kith Verloren"]

Someone had to tell her Ladyship.

Unaccountably all the other aides and officers and Sith were…occupied.

Ensign Kohl hurried forward, cursing his fate. Captain Tammik had produced a blaster and threatened to shoot him right there if he disobeyed orders. Certain death vs very probable death.

Moving forward with a determined set of his shoulders as he entered the chamber. His will was done, and if anything happened to him his wife and daughter should be cared for.

It did not make things less frightening.

He approached her, took off his cap. “Uhh…my Lady. There is a problem. The Grand Admira…ahem…he ordered maximum firepower to destroy the Spirit. Uhh…we will be…uhh….” He paused and took a deep breath. “The Omega will be unable to target Coruscant for one hour.”

As he stood there waiting for a reply…or possibly death…the Ensign was at least grimly aware that the wrath of a Sith knew no bounds when it came to rank. The Admiral would surely hear from her Ladyship…soon.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Location: The Pollux Air Base, [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"], [member="Khan Ra"], [member="Korro Kenyu"]
Allies: [member="Cabur Aranar"] (Not by choice)
Enemies: Omega troops
Objective: Not get shot too much, reach Omega

The droid watched Cabur as he tried to get in on HK's "plan", it wasn't much of a plan, the droid honestly thought that this Omega was the same Omega he used to be one of the prominent figures in, not a whole different thing. The machine seemingly noticed the Mandalorian winking, and it seemed the Sith troops did as well, as they looked at each other for a second and aimed their rifles at the duo. In reality it was probably just that they didn't believe them, after all the droid wore a totally different suit of armor than they did, and so did the Mandalorian.

HK slowly raised his hands up in the air to show surrender, looking back to Cabur,

"You had to fething wink."

The machine scolded the Mandalorian, HK's arms quickly snapping forward at blinding speed, his hands finding their way underneath the troops' helmets, gripping their throats. They dropped their rifles in shock, their own hands reaching to HK's wrists to try and free themselves, he lifted them up off of the ground, hoisting them by their necks as if it was nothing.

"You never wink."

His grip tightened around their necks like a noose, the sickly crunching sound of bone and cartilage slowly being smashed would emanate from them,

"This is what happens when you wink. Look at it. Look at it!"

Blood would erupt from the droid's hands as the Sith necks would be squeezed so tightly that they were reduced practically into nothing, the two soldiers chocking on their own blood as they went limp.

He released them from the vice of his cold dark-grey hands, they dropped to the ground like two sacks of laser-potatoes.

"I am not even sexually attractive to you, Madame, why would you wink at me?"

Blood slowly dripped from his hands, staining them crimson. He waved the question off, not caring for the answer, splattering the blood on Cabur's chest in the process.

"Quickly, the shuttles, there are not many left!"

He pointed towards one of the last shuttles leaving for Omega, taking off running towards it whether the Mandalorian followed or not.

Current Objective: Do what you do best.
Allies: Everyone
For Reference: [member="Omega"] [member="Irajah Ven"]

“So we’re going up there?” One of the gunners had come back to the cockpit of the Falcon with Kira, taking Alasdair’s empty seat and placing on Alasdair’s headset which only increased the pangs of emotion in Kira’s head. His voice was even like Alasdair’s, questioning yet confident in the situation.
“Yep, we’re going straight on up.” Kira had taken her seat in the captain’s chair and received a sad look from her Wookiee co-pilot. The look had contained all the words they could never say, a sudden loss of one of their finest and closest creating a wound that they both knew could not be healed. “Someone has already fired that thing once, chances are they will do it again and I don’t particularly want to find out what happens when they do.” She shifted the controls closer to her, leaning over the console to hit a switch allowing a display of several systems which allowed Charlwook to start adjusting the feeds.
“With all due respect General.” The gunner pipped up, still doing his job of navigating the various communication channels currently shooting across the battlefield. “Why now? Why didn’t we just go straight up when we first entered the system.”
Kira pulled the yoke slightly bringing the Falcon into a slight bank. Why were they going up now? Why didn’t they just head up straight away and stay in the ship. Alasdair would probably still be alive if they had…
“We did what we had to do. Our mission was never to head to the airfield. It was to assist and react. We saw the slaves, we reacted. Now we see Omega firing so, we react.”
“Understood Ma’am.”
Alasdair would have said the same thing.

The Falcon had little trouble pulling upwards towards the sky on Kira’s demand, the old YT souring high to break through the clouds like a bullet from a gun. A trail of vapour following in its wake as the highly modified engines roared in agreeance to the haste Kira requested of the ship. It took a particular pilot to take enjoyment out of the way the Falcon shook and rattled as it accepted the increase of power to the engines, almost as if she was purring back at the command like a domestic Nexu being pampered. Even with everything that was going on with Omega, Alasdair and the slave revolt Kira had to stop for just a minute and take a deep breath to catch herself.

The deep red of the Castmeer sky shifted as they moved higher, becoming paler and paler before flipping into the darkness of space. Charlwook let out a series of half grunts his paw pointing towards the giant space station that dominated their viewscreen.
“Yeah I see it.” Kira said as she slipped the headset that had been lying on a hook next to her over her ear. “Kinda hard not to.”
“Approaching enemy…” The gunner who had taken up residence in the communication chair said, his words echoed by the other navigator who was in the seat behind Charlwook. “Sith fighters, number? Well…we have plenty to shoot.”
“We haven’t got the time to worry about the fighters.” Kira said as she played with a lever beside the yoke. “That damn station is doing something.” Indeed it was, lightning had began to arch over the weapon, energy buildup that indicated only one thing. They were about to fire the damn thing again.
“We still have the entire First Order fleet between us and it.” The Navigator shouted.
“Do not engage the First Order.” Kira said as the YT twisted between the giant hulls of two battle-cruisers of the Imperial faction, their guns far to busy on the Omega and the Sith Fleet that still raged war in the space surrounding the weapon. Scores of TIE-fighters darted too and fro making any readings on who was what difficult. Overly the Falcon was ignored though, mostly due to the speed in which Kira used the cruisers, both active and destroyed around her as cover but also because there was so much more important things.
“I have a hanger designated by the Alliance. Marking it on your…”
“We’re not using the hanger.” Kira interrupted as she quickly pulled the Falcon up after rolling over a Star Destroyers bridge, dodging a rogue X-Wing as she did. “I need a full scan of the station, use the ANq. There needs to be a weak point no one has thought about or seen from the outside.” She thought back to the history books, every battle with this ship that included a Super-Weapon. “There is always a weak point.”

DM Notes*
The Falcon joins the fight OUTSIDE the Omega, scans are initiated to see if there is any weak point that the Falcon can take advantage of. *Consider this my initiative roll to notice weakness :p

Vustia

Bipolar Sith. What could go wrong.
Vustia heard [member="Thresh Sken"] asking for help "Oh right, teamwork"

She ran through to him: "Keep trying, I'm not very good at this but I'll keep you covered okay?"

Vustia activated her lightsaber again and got in a stance to protect Thresh.

"Just think of this as a proper apology for what happened in the Temple"

[member="Kierel"] [member="Wolf"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Doc"] [member="Thresh Sken"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Jude Falkrowe"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="CT-47B"]

Objective: In search of prey

As the battle raged around him, Daxton revelled in the symphony of Chaos. The awful tearing of limbs, the futile gasps of air from throats slit, the jets of blood spurting out to spray the wall glorious ichor, the smell of ozone and crispy meat from where Force Lightning collided with flesh. This was his canvas and Daxton was an artist savant.

And yet, through the Force he could sense a void, one beought to the fore by his use of Shatterpoint. A great destiny was blossoming forth, one that all but called out in challenge. A challenge he was more than happy to accept.

Striding through the massive complex as if one were familiar with its layout, Daxton disappeared from both the naked and electronic scans. He had no time nor inclinations to waste on minions, he was going forward to claim his rightful place with Destiny.

Kruel Zing

Potential Allies: @Wolf [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Vustia"] [member="Doc"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Thresh Sken"]

Gear: Sonic Pistol, Slugthrower pistol, Lightsaber, 3 bottles of liquor, datapad

Stepping off the ramp battle continued to rage around the hanger and at my feet were the corpses of an entire squad of Stormtroopers. The armor they wore was near melted and steam rose from their still twitching bodies. It was beautiful, the scent of grilled flesh and burnt ozone filled the air along with a heat that was much needed after suffering the chilling environment down on Castameer. What was even better was being able to bask in the groans and moans of those still within the throes of death fighting for survival. They wouldn’t, but I could let them think I hadn’t noticed their pitiful attempts at life. Taking a step over a final corpse I looked back at them, squinting. Whatever they would’ve had of value on their bodies would’ve been melted or burnt to a crisp as well. There goes getting any datacards or other useful information.

Turning I saw the same First Order troops and Force Users that I had ran into down on the surface. Amidst the fighting they had I found it quite interesting. They were far more willing to fall back on sabers than the use of their own force abilities. It made sense as the first thing some of the members had done when they moved to engage me was use their sabers. Strolling over to the defel hands tucked behind my back and head bobbing to the beat of an unheard song I moved to join the group. Plus the Defel was trying to pry answers from a Sith but he was doing it all wrong, I should give the First Order a lesson in interrogation techniques.

“Aw it’s good to see you again my furry friend. Enjoyed your trip through that hell hole of an Academy I hope?” Looking over at the Sith that he had been trying to torture I looked back at the Defel. “How about you let me do this eh?” There was no need to fake drunk now, we were in the middle of a battlefield and the First Order knew I was naught but an actor when it came to my intoxication.

Without even waiting for the Defel’s permission I raised my hand clenching it into a fist. Water Shaping, despite the name of the ability I could do far more than control water. Any liquid was within my control, and the thing about blood is that its ninety-two percent water. Similar to how one would use the force to crush I manipulated the Sith’s blood to bend his arms backwards at an otherwise impossible angle sharp snaps filling the air. “Now how about you answer my friends question? Oh and tell me where’s the Sith that ordered this infernal things creation. Perhaps if you do I won't boil your blood and pop you like a balloon.”

Stopping my questions, I would force the blood to compress around the Sith’s right leg bone literally shattering it. “As a warning I can tell if you’re lying.”

Atlas Kane

A
Location: Pollux Air Base, [member="[/FONT][FONT=georgia]Undin Jaii Kryze[/FONT][FONT=georgia]"], [member="[/FONT][FONT=georgia]Korro Kenyu[/FONT][FONT=georgia]"], [member="Khan Ra"] and anyone I missed who's still on the ground.
Allies: The Metal-Machine ([member="HK-36[/FONT][FONT=georgia]"])
Enemies: Everyone and everything that would shoot the Mando on sight.
Objectives: Get to da choppah!

At first Cabur thought they might have a chance, but it quickly turned out they would have to fight their way out. But he had been ready, not letting his blasters out of his hands, he had been prepared to shoot his way out if he needed to. But then the Metal-Machine started talking, having apparently noticed the wink that Cabur had made. He wasn't sure how, but he did it, which was only more proof of the fact that the Metal-Machine was some kind of deity that had possessed an HK-unit.

"Wait, how'd you see my-" His eyes went wide as the Metal-Machine's arms shot out towards the two soldier's throats, his hands closing around them, killing the two in a fairly bloody mess. The fairly intimidating things the Metal-Machine was yelling at him were also not helping Cabur's mental stability, so he shrank together a bit, somewhat horrified by the sight in front of him. The Metal-Machine had completely obliterated the two would-be attackers and it hadn't even taken him more than a second. It was an amazing feat of strength and speed, Cabur could only hope to ever match it.

The rational, Mandalorian side of his brain was somewhat concerned and wanted to make sure to stay on this droid's good side, the Valkyri side of his brain, however, was completely awe-struck at the amazing combative accomplishments the Metal-Machine could perform. Cabur wanted to learn more about what other amazing feats he had in store.

He was so caught up in the moment that he almost missed being called a Madame.

"Wait, that ... you ... you do know I'm not female, right? And that the wink was not some kind of attempt at flirtation?"

But the Metal-Machine had already run off whilst remarking that the air base was running dangerously low on shuttles. Realising those were his only way onto Omega, the Mandalorian quickly followed behind the Metal-Machine, trying to avoid any blaster fire, but still keep up a good pace. Hopefully they'd make it to the shuttles, he wanted to be there to help the forces that had already made it onto the Omega.

"Lead the way, Metal-Machine!"

Nearby: [member="Thresh Sken"] | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Kierel"] | [member="Vustia"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Doc"] | [member="Daxton Bane"] | [member="Nomar"] | [member="Darth Abyss"]

Wolf's lightsaber span around him as he deflected stray blaster bolts from the battle that raged around him. His Sith opponent lay headless on the ground, and he looked to see Samka also dispatch her foe, and he nodded to her in thanks for her intervention earlier. He watched as she drained the life out of her opponent, reducing the man to a shrivelled husk. A most useful technique. His attention was drawn away as he heard Sken calling out, having one of the Sith alive, and was interrogating him for information. A very good idea indeed. They vaguely knew that they would have to travel to the 'heart' of the superweapon to find the focussing crystals and put an end to this once and for all, but they did not really know how. Wolf looked to Samka, before walking to the Sith Thresh had obtained. His eyes fell on Vustia for a few seconds who stood guard in front of the Defel. Interesting.

His gaze returned to the Sith and cocked his head inquisitively, studying his features. Wolf deactivated his lightsaber and crouched down, trusting that Sken's blade would stop the Sith from making any sudden movements. Wolf smiled, his hands coming around to remove the man's mask to reveal a human face that looked around the same age as himself. "Your Lady wishes you dead along with the rest of us. It is beyond insanity to stand against us. Tell us where the focussing crystals are, and how exactly we are to get there." Wolf stared into the man's yellow eyes, hoping that he would simply give them the information then and there, though things were never that easy. Especially for Molior's servants, whose religious zealotry made them obstinate and dangerous. The Sith snarled at Wolf, before spitting at him. Wolf smiled, his sleeve coming around to wipe his face.

"So you choose the hard path. Pity." His hands came around either side of the Sith's head, "You leave me with little choice." The art of invading a person's mind was one he had learned back when he was a Sith acolyte, though he was not sure the level of competence he gained would be sufficient to invade the mind of a Sith of such calibre. Wolf's mind began to reach out with he Force, he felt it brush against the Sith's own. It was then he felt a vast wall of defence, he looked with his mind's eye and saw a seemingly impenetrable wall of stone, reaching as high as the eye could see. He ignored the Sith's face contorting into a smirk as he met his mental defences.

Glancing at Samka for assistance, remembering her own mental proficiencies, he ventured again to the Sith's mind. Perhaps Wolf alone would not be able to achieve entry into the Sith's mind, but two Knights of Ren? He felt it would be more than sufficient. His mind showed him again the wall of defence. He prodded and poked at it, and it remained unmoved, resolute in its defiance of his inquiries. His mind skirted the base of the Sith's mental fortress, searching for an opening, but there was none. Wolf sighed as the Sith left him no choice. He would have to enter in with the sheer brute force of his mind.

Without warning Wolf's mind crashed against the mental barriers of the Sith's, and the Sith's eyes widened as he felt his defences assaulted. Wolf grit his teeth, the Sith snarling as Wolf tried to break through. After a short bout Wolf stopped to gather his strength for another assault, though was confident that together with Samka they would make a breakthrough. His defences were not impenetrable, that was for sure, and he could already see the Sith in stress as he struggled to maintain what mental defences he had left.

Wolf's attention was drawn away however with the return of the Sith [ [member="Nomar"] ] they had met at the Academy, the one who had made a fool of himself. Wolf stood up, taking a couple of steps back as Nomar raised his fist, the Rogue Sith's hands snapping back as he demanded answers. The problem with fanatical zealots, however, was that even when confronted with the heights of pain, they could very well still resist. Perhaps that was an assessment from experience, thinking of his and the Order's own loyalty to the Supreme Leader, and how they would stop at nothing for his cause.

Wolf could not wait around to see whether Nomar would be successful in his own attempt at interrogation, and whether the Sith zealot would give up the information they needed. Rather, by Nomar physically putting the man under strain, it would leave open the perfect opportunity for mental assault. Wolf outstretched his palm towards the Sith again, his mind reaching out to the Sith's own. He was confronted with the mental defences again, but as the Sith was placed under more and more physical stress by Nomar, he could not concentrate on both his mental defences and resisting the pain that was in his body at the same time. There was a lapse of concentration, an opening in the mental wall appeared and Wolf seized upon it. His mind charged through to delve into the Sith's thoughts and memories.

Upon entry, he would find and retrieve all the Sith knew about the layout of the Omega superweapon, in particular the precise location of the focussing crystals and the precise and quickest means of getting there. Wolf was intent on destroying the Omega, and while the one behind all of this, Molior, piqued his interest, he was more interested in swiftly and surely putting a stop to this madness once and for all by destroying the superweapon.

"-It must be a temptation to be God.
Because there's a conflict in every human heart, between the rational and irrational, between good and evil.
And good does not always triumph.
Sometimes, the dark side overcomes....
the better angels of our nature."
-Apocalypse Now

omegabanner_zpshwid4ylb.png
The Omega

“Uhh…my Lady. There is a problem. The Grand Admiral…ahem…he ordered maximum firepower to destroy the Spirit. Uhh…we will be…uhh….” He paused and took a deep breath. “The Omega will be unable to target Coruscant for one hour.”

With a dead crewman at her feet, that brave soul delivered the most disappointing of news to the Sith Lord. She stared out over the space battle visible from Central Control, silent and still. The ensign swallowed, then stood up straight, head held high. His hat was still clutched in his hands, forgotten. If he were going to die, well, at least he would die with pride. Yet, death did not find him at this time.

"How long, would it have been, if the Admiral hadn't fired against my orders?"

"S-six minutes, M'Lady," answered a different officer.

​Six minutes. With the forces massing against the Omega, it would never last for an hour. The Admiral had stolen it from her. Kith Verloren, dead for over five hundred years, felt something rising in her breast that she had not felt in half a millennia.

Rage.

"Get me the Admiral on screen. Now."

The rage she felt in her core was echoed on the face of the Grand Admiral. He didn't even allow her to speak before hammering his finger toward the screen. His red hot anger crashed against the freezing rage of the Sith Lord.

"For twenty years I have survived, I have followed, I have obeyed the orders of people like you. People with no grasp of strategy beyond their own needless vanity. You think you are beyond this galaxy and its concerns, and I tell you that without understanding of what is really happening all your power is for nothing. Out there you have done what no treaty, Emperor or Jedi has ever done - you have united the galaxy against you, and for what? For genocidal soothing of your ego?"

Crashed against and froze.

"It was never about power, you ridiculous little creature," she murmured. Her voice was deceptively soft. But glacial fire flashed in her eyes. "You talk too much. Be silent."

There was a tell-tale flicker of her hand.

Opening his mouth to retort, the Admiral gasped. His hand rose to grasp at his chest. Kith turned away, indicating that they could cut the connection. She did not care if she was the last thing he saw before he died.

He didn't warrant that level of attention.

"Darth Sicarii. Darth Moreth. Attend."

yOesGdr.png
sith3_zpsmxxy9dtu.jpg

The two Sith Masters stepped up beside her. Sicarii moved with his usual assurance, calm and prepared. Moreth had a swirling, chaotic energy about her, her eyes shining with anticipation. Kith looked back and forth between the two of them, then nodded, a single, conservative gesture.

"These are my instructions."

Perhaps she could not have Coruscant. Instead, she would silence what she could.

General
[member="Tiland Kortun"] [member="Thoja Arlos"] [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Zark"] [member="Bryce Bantam"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Zonia Kalranoos"] [member="Arisa Yune"] [member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Choli Vyn"] [member="Kira Vaal"] [member="Galen Adina"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Macharius Solaire"] [member="Claire Ouron"] [member="Riven Black"] [member="Jaster Starfallen"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Raeya Papanoida"] [member="Karen Roberts"] @Maeriala Lavellan [member="Viktoria Kess"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] @Lucien [member="RC-506 Lock"] [member="Jatt Cath"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Rhan Komo"] [member="Lyth Meran"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Ghorua the Shark"] [member="Ronan Vizsla"] [member="Nara Basaar"] [member="Werah Unon"] [member="Drogh"] [member="Cole Dagos"] [member="Arla Balor"] [member="Dean Letham"] [member="Funky Balor"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Elpsis Elaris"] [member="Charlyra Araano"] [member="Doc"] [member="Vustia"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Wolf"] [member="Thresh Sken"] [member="Daxton Bane"] [member="Kierel"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Jude Falkrowe"][member="Nomar"]​[member="Khan Ra"] [member="Kimiko"] [member="Auron Song"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Darth Malleus"] [member="Echo Kora"] [member="Medru"] [member="Phar'ra"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Cabur Aranar"] [member="Damien Daemon"] [member="Korro Kenyu"] @Jericho @CT-47B [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Krenis Skirata"][member="Omega"]

In the hangars, Storm troopers died by the dozens- cut down by blasters, ship's weapons, explosives and lightsabers. The zealous who were fools died as well- not knowing when to stop and fighting until their last breaths. The wise, however, retreated where they could, falling back to rendezvous with additional back up. The sound of booted feet marching echoed through every part of the Omega in a rising tide of rhythmic background noise.

Those searching blindly would find that the installation was huge. There was no good way to discover where they needed to go by simply running through the halls. They would need to find information either through one of the computer terminals or from one of the troopers or Sith.

Those utilizing the computer terminals would find the layout easily. They could discover the location of the main bridge- Central Control. They would also discover that there were *three* major reactors- the designers of the Omega had learned from the mistakes of their predecessors. It would take failures in two of the three reactors to disable the Omega, and catastrophic failures in all three to potentially destroy it. It was possible, but would require a coordinated effort. Also on the map was an enormous, central location. It was not labeled on the map. What was it?

Those interrogating the enemy would learn the same as the above. They would also learn of the name Darth Molior, spoken with fear and awe, as the mind behind the Omega. And something they called the Heart of Darkness. But none had ever been there, or knew exactly what it was. Only where. That great central emptiness in the map.

Those Seeking with the Force would find a wave of cold darkness moving across the ship, and then separating in to three distinct locations. One stayed in a location surrounded by life- Central Control. One moved off to a place full of machine energy- the center Reactor. And one settled in the middle of the ship, in a great chasm of emptiness- that unnamed location on the map. Three powerful Sith, three different locations. While each felt slightly different in the Force, there was no way to be certain which was the driving force behind the Omega.

Those Seeking a Weakness Outside the Ship would find that the designers had learned much indeed. And that the builders had all the time they needed to complete the exterior. However, there was a weak spot- one that was impossible to avoid- the place where the Omega fired from. It seemed unlikely that a single direct hit there would destroy the station, they were not that lucky. But enough firepower directed there would certainly damage the weapon enough to prevent it from firing, and perhaps more. Could enough ships get through the fleet amassed around the Omega to do the damage needed? And if there were unintended consequences, was it wise, considering the number of allied lives on board? The price could be very high. It might still be worth it.

Everyone on the Omega has a choice- Go to Central Control, one of the Reactors, or the Center of the Omega. Each location gives a different set of options, a different enemy to face, and a different potential outcome. If you seek to destroy the Omega or seek to claim it for your own, your path will be different. Choose wisely and act swiftly.

Please label your intended goal.

Thoja Arlos

Grand Marshal Contemplation
Objective, Secure the Omega for destruction - One of the Reactors
Equipment: Wraith Class Stealth Armour MK2, Eclipse Assault Rifle, Obsidian Combat Knife, Oblivion Semi Automatic Pistol

​The shuttle flew fast and low, straight into the designated hanger. The lights in the personal portion of the ship were a dim red, and as the ship made a sharp left turn, the lights would change to green.

"Now!" Thoja yelled as the ramp at the back of the ship opened. He and [member="Lark"] would both jump out of the open hatch, landing hard on the metal floor. Thoja would immedately begin shooting at some of the Stormtroopers, taking out a couple of them with headshots before signaling for Lark to get behind cover.

Objective: Undecided.
Closest allies: [member="Matsu Ike"]

Claire followed after her master. "It's so creepy in here... There's darkness is everywhere." She said quietly. "It's not even like I'm trying to sense it. It's just that strong... I'm scared to try and open my senses in a place like this..." The young girl looked towards her master, she was clearly worried and scared.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Objective: Center of Omega
Allies: [member="Karen Roberts"] [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Viktoria Kess"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Claire Ouron"]
DM: [member="Kith Verloren"]

Matsu was looking at them and then at Claire as she spoke placing a hand on her shoulder with a small look. "It is alright, just focus your mind and your senses, tune out the chaos and move. We can guide outselves towards the center of this great beast quickly and we are going to fill that empty space with the lightside of the force." Matsu said it while she was moving and motioning for Claire and those who wanted to to follow her deeper into the Omega as the probe droids were working and scanning. To get the information and what they could about it so when the time came, if the time came... disassemble all of it shiwftly and quickly as Matsu secured her sabe ron her hip bringing the force light blaster out and using it on the chest of a sith when they passed him sending him reeling back from the energy shot. She kept moving and letting her mind work on the force and fortifying itself through her own stuff.

Objective: Center of the Omega
Allies: [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Claire Ouron"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="RC-506 Lock"] [member="Viktoria Kess"] any other light siders

Xiarr followed Matsu Ik once more, hoping they were going in the right direction. Xiarr would grab his DL-18 while sprinting, firing shots at any unfortunate stormtrooper that got in his way. He hoped that those probe droids would get all of the information they needed soon, or they will surely be lost in the massive superweapon. The corridors of Omega were filled with may twists and turns, it felt like Xiarr was going through an endless loop every time he went down a corridor. Suddenly, Xiarr felt the presence of multiple dark figures, the presence was more powerful than the lesser acolytes and knights, only a sith lord can emit such power. Xiarr looked over to the group that was running with him "Be ready for anything, I can feel the darkness swirling up in these endless halls."

[member="Kith Verloren"]

OBJECTIVE: Fight the things, Find and Kill First Order people if possible.

He leaned his broad back against the wall and slowly pushed to his feet. The First Order trap had succeeded with terrible efficiency. However, they failed one thing, they left him alive. Bacta injectors in his armour gave his already repairing body enough help that he stood but it was certain that too much strain would have terrible consequences.

Slowly he pushed to his feet and tested his muscles for immediate threats and found them tolerablely sound. The sonic rifle had done damage but the seals of his beskar'gam had saved him and the sonic nullifier of his buy'ce had protected his brain form being destroyed. The force had once again done not a blasted thing. He gained his feet and scanned the room with his HUD. It was a wreck, but they hadn't destroyed the connection ports, that gave him a chance.

He stumbled to the nearest terminal and grabbed it with a heavy hand then ripped it from the wall. The device shattered against the opposite wall as he began splicing wires to his forearm datapad. It was a poor replacement but he found what he needed, a map. The path to the central controls was quickly highlighted in his HUD and downloaded before he broke the connection. He stumbled out of the room slowly but surely gaining stability as he went. He would be there in minutes if there was no resistance, however, in his current mood, and despite his injuries, he hoped they would resist.

He stopped to gather his beskad, ripper, and heavy Ripper from the deck. His lightsaber hadn't left his belt. He began moving faster now. A little draw on the force and he was moving faster still. He rushed down an empty corridor, the smell of carbon and cordite strong enough to be smelt even through the buy'ce filters. His mind focused on the task at hand. This ship, this behemoth of death and destruction could not be allowed to stay in Sith hands, it could not fall into First Coward hands. He had to come up with something.

Boots rang out on durasteel ahead like a symphony of percussionist as he neared a corner. His beskad in one hand and the ripper in the other he waited. The squad of troopers rushed around the corner and he swung. The heavy black blade was damaging enough by its weight alone but with the force of the Mandalorian Field Marshal behind it, it was devastating. The backhand swing sent two occupied helmets rolling across the deck and the plasteel clad arm of another to the ground in a flash before his ripper bucked in his hand and killed more. The fighting was brutal but over in moments. Ordo couged hard for a moment when it was done and tasted metal on his tongue. It wasn't a good sign but he was still standing and until that changed he would move forward toward the central controls.

Abyss had been observant in the force, searching for clues that could reveal the position of his master to him, as she like him had decided to dissolve in the shadows and move unseen through the ship. Instead of his master, he only felt the presence of darkness, a cold and corrupted energy that hang in the air like electricity. As much as he would have liked to find his master to fight at her side, it seemed like more important matters had to be attended to. After all he came to the omega to make a difference, to stop those who sought to destroy the weapon.

There were three paths waiting in front of him, all leading to a point where the darkness was centralized, yet any of them felt completely different. The choice wasn't a hard one, as one of the presences felt like dark and empty, an eternal darkness that devoured any light. It was like he was looking deep into the abyss. This couldn't be a coincidence, the force had called for him.

Still shrouded in his mantle of darkness, the translucent shadow of a man began his way towards the center of the omega. Destiny was waiting.

Objective:Center of Omega
Allies: [member="Xiarr Sair"] [member="Viktoria Kess"] [member="RC-506 Lock"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Claire Ouron"]

In the Hanger Stormtroopers fell to the Tuskens blades. In one moment he was caught in the heat of battle,and letting out a fierce Tusken battle cry his human vocal chords could muster. Than the next moment the fighting stopped. He was following Xiarr and the other jedi down the hallway,and felt a dark presence the same feeling he would always feel when he faced off against sith. The cold,The anger,the fear,the hatred. Such was the presence of the dark side. The main problem so far was the endless hallways,he had no idea of the objective so far but the main thing was to stop this doomsday weapon before it's too late. He kept up with the group eager and excited for the coming battle to come,but that much worried for those closest to him he says with caution in his voice as he senses the darkness growing near like the hunter to the hunted. "We must be wary our enemies are not far,and we will be facing more dangerous opposition than acolytes,and stormtroopers."

Objective: To the center and the void.

Daxton's orange and gold pupils twinkled in the low light as he sought the Force to guide him to his foe. The enemy he sought was his exact polar opposite which made the decision simple. Striding quickly he moved with determination to the center, to the Void, with conviction that soon it would be time to dance once more with Fate. A smile crossed his lips as he looked forward to the carnage that awaited him.

The Omega
The Citadel Group
Reactor 1

Allies: [member="Arla Balor"]

Enemy: [member="Kith Verloren"]

Cole looked over the Terminal he had managed to get to as the surviving Sith fled the Hangar. Looking at the map he saw not one but three Reactors controlling the ship. Cole sighed wondering how come things could be easy just once.

He turned looking for Arla.

"Arla...................I am headed to Reactor 1." "Gonna need somebody to handle the second and third ones." "You wouldn't happen to have anymore grenades or explosives on you............................."

He paused.

".............I need to borrow a few."

Then hopefully with explosives in hand Cole pulled his blaster and took off towards the first reactor. Cole would turn them corner and quickly duck back as he met resistance. Take a knee and a shootign stance using the wall as cover Cole returned fire.

Druchi

Objective: Into the heart of darkness, into the mouth of hell.
Allies/Nottryingtokillusyet: @Thresh Sken | [member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Vustia"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Doc"] | [member="Daxton Bane"] | [member="Nomar"] | [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="CT-47B"]

Kierel looked over from the shuttle. Seemed the blasts had gone wide of the advancing Sith. But had careened into the troopers heading for the exit. A few managed to crawl or make it out due to sheer luck. Fires raged across the hanger and the door was all but torn open. They would have an easy way into the rest of Omega now she thought. As she exited down the gang plank without her snowtrooper helmet which had been left behind on snowy Castameer the smell of burned flesh and blood hit her nostrils. She felt her stomach tighten and push up. She stifled the vomit and swallowed it back down the burning in her throat now matching the burnt flesh of the outside. She could see the Knights in their cloaks advance like a pack of hunters around one of the Sith Thresh had protected her from. They each in their own way began to press and then the boy from the Academy appeared and began to make him writhe in ways which were just utterly... not human. She watched horrified and fascinated at the same time unable to turn her gaze from the gruesome scene. Each of them seemed to be tearing at him with hands outstretched and she felt for this proud warrior. A wounded animal trying to defend itself when all hope of survival was gone. Wracked in pain she watched his arms bend and snap and break to move and contort and watched as it seemed to stare off defiantly against the pack. Putting up a fight till the last. She almost admired the warriors stubbornness. But the cracking of bones and the tearing of flesh was like grinding gears of bone and flesh in her ears. She thought she might hear those sounds till the day she died. She wouldn't ever forget the sight of it either.

They all began to turn towards the rent open door. The Sith lay there pooling in his own blood unable to move but his eyes twitching with fierce anger and pride. Left to die like an animal. She looked him in the eye his anger burning into her. If he could he would kill her. But his body so contorted and his mind... seemingly turned to madness perhaps from the pain? No one should have to live through that. He coughed and spluttered. Spittle coming from his mouth instead of words. Perhaps he believed she would cause him more pain. But no. They didn't have time to take prisoners and the medic wouldn't have time to patch him up. She put a finger to his lips and told him it'd be over soon. She stroked his hair a little. Perhaps if he hadn't been a Sith he might have had a life filled with joy and happiness but instead he was here. But the Galaxy didn't deal in perhaps's and maybes. A cruel twist of fate. Another victim to Omega just like she and all the other dead were. She clasped her arms around his head as if embracing him. She'd practised moves like this all her life but there was hesitation. He was crying, tears streaming down his face silently perhaps unable to speak and give voice to his suffering here at the end.

KrrraeKkkkkkkkkkkkk

His body spasmed a little. But he was dead. There was no rush of adrenaline or feeling of satisfaction just a corpse. She hoped that he was in a place filled with less suffering than here now. It was the first time she had killed with her hands and as she picked up her rifle and began to follow the others. She hesitated before turning around. That man would have killed her had he half the chance why had she helped him go out? She hadn't needed to do that she could have just moved on. But that wasn't the right thing to do. She was a soldier but that didn't mean she ever wanted to see that again. Glancing at the others she knew that more than likely she would. She did notice her stomach had been far more still now and a cold calm washed over her. This time definitely not from the young purple haired girl Samka. Kierel had the eyes of a true killer now. If a compassionate one.

The Sith troopers had tried to set up barricades ahead but the Knights and their new allies cut them down like a child knocks over a series of lined up toys. Kierel barely had to fire her blaster in their direction before the fresh smell of burned flesh and seared blood assaulted her senses. As they advanced seemingly heading... down? She realised that they weren't heading towards the bridge. A brief moment of panic, the First Order was here to destroy the ship weren't they? Taking the bridge would be the easiest way to gaining that. She looked around hoping the others would see her urgency. The Knights continued to walk with purpose. Perhaps the Sith she had put down had told them something with his dying moments but not her. Her initial hesitation gave way to that urgency again.

"With all due respect Commanders shouldn't we be heading to the bridge? It'd be the most important point strategically. Why are we heading down here into the belly of the beast?"

With that she felt the machine rumble as if giving it's assent to be called beast. The floors trembled and vibrated. The red glow of the emergency lighting seeming to make the inner walls look like the winding stomach of a creature. The groaning of its hull as it took fire in the battle scorching armoured flesh. This was more than just a super weapon. It felt alive and aware of them. And it felt angry.

Location: Air Pollux Base, inside a Shuttle. [member="Korro Kenyu"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Khan Ra"]
Allies: Anyone willing to help.
Objective: Board a shuttle and reach the Omega, to try to destroy it. Once and for all.

The boy had been hidden for most of the fight, but it seemed shots were ceising and Sith escaping. Instead of going after them, he just tried to reach a shuttle. With his boots, he ran quickly boarding a shuttle and settling in.

With a flick of the switch, the blade of the lightsaber died, as he sat in a corner and watched his surroundings, attentive of those who accompained him, of those who would possibly try to take the weapon, of the battlefield behind him, corpses rested on the floor dead.

"Why?", the boy asked himself in a low, but audible voice, "Why, do the Sith always seek power. Why must they think that everything must belong to them? Why?", he said in an irritated and angry tone.

He crossed his legs and rested low, trying to recover his calm. The sunglasses, might not have shown it, but his eyes were closed, and his mindset elsewhere. Meditating, trying to gather forces, to fight, if need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom