Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Vulpesen"]

"Yay!" When she went in Alex's arms, she would immediately goes to hug and hold onto her. She softly purrs, and goes to rest her head on Alex's shoulder. "Mommieh... I-I wanna go home... C-Can we go home?"

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Daella Feanor"]

Alexandra smiled sadly as her daughter spoke. "Don't worry, im going to bring you home, but mommy cant go home for a little bit longer, i have to handle something so you are going to have to go home with Daeda and Ophellia ok. I promise mommy will be home in a bit after, but not with you Daella." She sighed as she said that, her eyes closing as she spoke to [member="Vulpesen"] "Show me how you got here Fox brain."

[ [member="Alyesa Organa"] | [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] ]

Rael helped them move the Gen'dai, and quickly walked over to the hut. He sat down again, on the edge of the walkway. Looking down into the water, Rael was contemplating what was going on. The Force was gone, he had no idea where in the galaxy they were, or even if they were in the galaxy. He looked back to the group, just shaking his head. "So, how do we get out of this place?"

He just shrugged, and got up, and began to follow the group.

[member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"]

"Ugh, hes a pain in the ass if ever there is one, hes down here too. Where he is today i really don't know but ive had to put up with him trying to kill me in revenge for his death like it would do something to someone who is already dead. I just hope he doesn't find your sister is all because he is not something to be messed with. What do you do now though, had any fun after saved you from the ruins?"

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
[member="The Ferrymen of the River"]

She hears her words, and then stops in her tracks. "...I...I ran off... in rage... after hearing what happened. ...." She slowly closed her eyes, and went to cry. "...I-I think I fucked up mommy... She probably hates me... or something... after that I was taken in by someone else... and luckily he knows Alex..."

"If i know Alex, she doesn't hate you Nicole, shes stubborn and smart, but also Kind. Don't over think it... as for this one that knows alex, is that why your hair is dyed. And don't lie, i know you have your father's hair, i did give birth to you my daughter and my memory isn't quite that bad yet." Her smile appeared as she looked at her daughter, the two of them reaching a small river as Maria stopped. "Nicole, what ever you do, do not touch the water... carefully step into the boat." At first there was no boat but then slowly a small boat made of a metal that shined lightly like a dim light appeared before the two of them.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh

She listens into her, and sniffs. "..W-Well.. .. ..I...I don't know.. a-and yes, the man who took me in is... the reason I dyed my hair. ...because, well... I-I want to feel.. as if I belong there." She blinked, finally being able to see once again, and looks at the boat that materializes out of nowhere. "Mommy, what happens if I touch the water? A-And... c..could you sing that song you always did?"

"YEs, ill sing it little Nicole... and the water could kill you with a single touch, or do even worse than kill you. Promise me you wont touch it for any reason." She smiled at her daughter as she herself stepped onto the boat that was more than close enough to the short to be entered without touching the water even for a moment. Once both were on she would take sole possession of the pole and start down the river as her voice began the song she had sung to her daughter before her own death. Tears showing in her eyes lightly as she sung it.

Garden of Thorns
[member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"] | [member="Mrrew"] | [member="Shane Williams"] | [member="Dak Canton"]
It pained him to see his beloved so cut and bruised, but without the Force aiding him his healing skills were minimal. At the very least he could help stop her bleeding by removing his shirt and ripping it into shreds to use as bandages. Coci had already begun working on a way out, carving through the thick vines with her lightsaber. "Coci, hold up." He then wrapped the pieces of cloth around the worst-looking cuts. Again he settled a palm upon her tummy, and even managed a faint smile. When she then attempted to resume the cutting of vines, Thurion stayed her hand. "Please, don't exert yourself. You need to save your strength for his sake", he told her, referring to the little one growing inside her.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh

She nods and gets on the boat (She touched the butt!), then looks around outwards towards this river they are now on. When her Mother starts to sing the calm tune. Nicole would just sit down on the boat, and calmly hums it. It was a nice, soft tune, but it had stuck with her. "...Mommy... i-is there a-way for you to come back with me... and stay? I-I'm sure you'd want to meet the man who is taking care of me."

@Tobias Gaeson

"Heart... too fast..." She groaned as her face her too, there was a cut on her forehead from where she had fallen forward and she could barely think after the confusion and tiring nature of this place. "Where are we..." She took the name down but avoided saying her own name, she didn't need him getting her name and using it against her like she was some puppet later on. That was the first rule of a political situation to hold more cards than the person across from you, and thats what she tried to do.

Tes Dralyn

T
Companions: None

Of all the things that could possibly happen. After being found out for possessing the power to manipulate the Force and summarily booted from the Grav-Ball league, which in turn lost her every sports scholarship she had been offered and was considering, she had been angry. Very angry and directionless. She had decided to leave home, try her luck out in the stars for a while. She had been all packed up and ready to leave - hell, she'd been at the spaceport and... poof! Next thing she knew, she was waking up feeling not unlike the morning after too much drink. Eyes had been rubbed, then the scent of fresh grass and clean water came to assault her nostrils, and hands stopped their eye-clearing motions to let herself look upon the landscape she now found herself in.

She laughed.

Oh, did she ever. She laughed, and laughed, and laughed some more. She laughed the laugh of someone who'd quite possibly cracked. The laugh of one far beyond utter disbelief. At some point, the laughter turned over to tears, and eventually she calmed and started to really assess what was going on. It was then that she had noticed that all her luggage was with her, too, and both hands had went to rub over her face. As nice as the oasis was, she was never really someone to lay about and be idle. So she'd picked up one duffel and hoisted it onto her back, and grabbed the other duffel and simply carried it by hand.

That was a few days ago. She'd been wandering in this place of blood and death for a couple of days, and had been becoming more and more assured of her insanity. Maybe everything had been too much. Maybe she couldn't hack it. At least all the people around here - boy there was a lot of them - meant she wasn't the only one that was crazy, and despite the fact that it was probably unrealistic, she was and had been looking for some way out because, well, there just had to be an exit.

She couldn't be dead. No way.

[member="Darth Veles"] [member="Ciara Jevnaker"]

Miles plugged more bolts into the area below the window, more and more of the creatures were fumbling towards the tower. They needed to go up, but the sounds behind him suggested that they were trapped.

"Niceties later Sith, first let's get out of here!! Ciara, you and the squid, clear a path would you. I'll be your six o'clock."

Miles moved back to them, as it was better to stay together, even with a Sith present. He offered a chance to make it out alive, and any more hands on deck was welcome.

"We need to get to the top of this place to find a way home. Find a staircase or a working lift!"

[member="Thalia Rist"]

Seeing her wound, he opens a pouch on his belt and pulls out a small cloth to wipe the blood away. " You have a problem with your heart? " He didn't Know how to handle a problem like that. His training wasn't geared towards force healing. " Do you think you can stand?" He asked while he looked around, " I don't know where we are, this place is...unnatural." He stood and offered her his hand.

Vulpesen smiled as he saw the joy in his daughter. "Its kinda complicated, but I searched through the force, and now I can sense where all the rifts are. I'm basically, a living map to all the tears that lead from our world to this one." He flicked his tail and looked around. "When you're ready to go, I'm sure that I can find us another one to go through."

[member="Daella Feanor"]

Keter

The Renegade
-Blood Wastes-
[member="Feena Mason"]

Keter winced in sympathy as his wife gave Glyph a good right hook to the jaw. He shrugged helplessly at the boy before moving after the woman. "So...what did I miss on Naboo?" the blond asked, partly out of curiosity, and partly to distract his wife from their current predicament.

Daella Feanor

D
[member="Vulpesen"]

Her duaghter would frown, not wanting to accept what her mother stated. "B-But Mommy... I-I want you to come too... ..I-I'll be soo lost and scared... w-who will read me bedtime stories?" She stated, and would slowly start to tear up. Her purring had stopped, and Daella would only hold her mother tighter.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Daella Feanor"] [member="Vulpesen"]

Her hug was tighter now as she heard her daughter stop with the sound. "Grandma and Grandpa can, they are watching your brother right now and im sure they will watch you too." She didn't want her daughter to cry more and there was nothing she could do to really calm her down without having to stay with her. "I promise i wont take long after we get you home, ok?" She smiled at her daughter. "Lets go, we need to get her to something and i would ask you choose something that is close to Veradune."

Token couldn't help but nod. When @Seamus Valik spoke up. She was a bit nervous here anyhow, and that meant Token wasn't acting like Token. Not as bright and bubbly. But it wasn't any fault to anyone people here. Well, not all of them.

She knew some were just... off.

“Yeah, how about we don't... touch things that aren't ours?”

Maybe it would explode...

[member="Marrik Aloxum"]

Allies: [member="Arla Balor"] | [member="Verz Horak"]
Unknown: [member="Nickolas Imura"] | [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

Shaking his head, Ijaat fired his jet-pack, as he blared the comms 'Retreating... My shotgun is karked and I can't stand enough to fight, that bastard got me good... I'll signal when I find what looks like a safe place...'

In fits and spurts, Ijaat hurled across the field of weaponry and armies, managing to avoid them. He desperately ignored the low fuel light and burned the thrusters hot and bright as he launched over the river, and into what looked like a field of blood and some sort of puddles of it.... Suddenly the low fuel indicator flashed red, and the jet pack coughed, sputtered, and he fell out of the sky in a tumble, landing directly in a puddle.

A strange sensation over-took him, and he felt as if he were falling through thickened water, slowly, but without any sensation of being wet at all. Suddenly, he looked around, confused.... There was a rather stunned looking Vongese next to him, and he was over-powered with rage. The shotgun came out, and all shrouded into a red haze as he lost all conscious thought for a moment.

OOC: Sorry to bow out, but keeping track of my characters when in separate locations, managing posting and such, has become a bit of a task.... Good luck folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom