Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vulpesen nodded and turned around,s taring a quick pace. "The rift I came through isn't far. In fact, its right in our bedroom so you don't get much closer than that." As he walked, Vulpesen tinkered a bit with his bracers. He'd grabbed them just before starting this trip and while no threat had presented itself, he still wanted to be sure that he would be prepared to defend his family if such a threat reared its head.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]
[member="Daella Feanor"]

His hunch turned out to be right. The being she was walking to wasn't real, but Thurion certainly was. He turned when the man walked out of the shadows with bewilderment, and embraced his wife. The next thing that followed was everyone coming together to plan. "I have my lightsaber with me, although I'm suffering from some decreased feeling with the lack of the Force," he stated as he withdrew it. His swings would be a bit sloppy, but so were everyone else's who relied on the Force. It would help either way.

When Coci climbed up to get a better look of where he cringed a bit. It looked painful, but he wouldn't stop her. He just waited like everyone else till she came back down. But when she came down he immediately took note of the scratches and such, being a former Jedi Healer. "Uh, Masters..?" He wasn't sure what to call them. They had lightsabers, but could've very well be rogue Jedi or Sith! He wasn't aware that they belonged to the Silver Jedi Order. But that didn't matter now anyways. Everyone stood together regardless of creed, religion, or faction.

"I can tend to her cuts while we walk if that's okay with her and.. yourself?" He asked, looking to both of them. He showed them the medical kit he was carrying. Gareth may no longer be a Jedi Healer, but he still carried a medical kit around in case of emergencies and never shied away from helping the injured when he could, regardless of his sub-path.

[member="Shane Williams"] l [member="Coci Sinopi"] l [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] l [member="Mrrew"] l [member="Dak Canton"]​

The Eternal Queen
-Blood Wastes-
[member="Keter"]

Feena cracked her knuckles in her hand, enjoying the bruise that was starting to well up on her knuckles. So worth it. It had been so long, she was starting to get soft, delicate. She had a ladys hands now. It hurt, but she bet he hurt more.

"That idiot back there, after breaking up with our daughter, decided it would be fun to start a nice fire. A good sized one, resulting in the deaths of seven civilians and three of our finest firefighters. He's lucky I found him here. If this was Naboo, I would probably have his head on my desk."

Field of Blades
Allies: [member="Arla Balor"]
Unknown: [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Zavzen Sae'ryx"]

Another one bites the dust. The corpse that had charged Verz now found itself without a head, the beskad slicing clean through the decaying flesh. The head landed about half a meter from the body, jaw open and now stuck in the sandy grit of the battlefield.

Verz afforded himself a moment to watch [member="Ijaat Akun"] fly overhead, fleeing the battle. Hmm. That wasn't good, but Verz couldn't focus on that now. He had to keep fighting to stay alive. He had to fight to keep Arla alive. He made sure to stay close to her, watching her back and trying to make sure the seemingly endless living corpses didn't surround them.

He couldn't lose her.

He couldn't get taken away from her.

Not again.

Field of Blades
[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Alyesa Organa"] | [member="Rael sul B'an"] | [member="Gavin XIII"]​

Sera had been walking for what felt like ages with their small party, she had noticed [member="Gavin XIII"] along the way from the Sanctuary, looking in rather rough shape and offered to bring him along as they made their way through the Field of Blades, towards...Who knows what. The air was thick and the feeling of dread just could not be shaken. She wondered how long she would be trapped in whatever world this was, if she was even in the same galaxy. Once in a while she would look back to make sure everyone was still with her and Alyesa.

It felt odd, having no feeling of her sixth sense. In a way it was a bit of a relief, but it was also very uncomfortable. A type of discomfort that those who could not feel the Force would never know. "This place gives me the creeps. I don't like it. How did we all wind up here? And where is everyone else?"

Field of Blades
[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] | [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] | [member="Alyesa Organa"] | [member="Rael sul B'an"] | [member="Gavin XIII"]​
"This place gives me the creeps. I don't like it. How did we all wind up here? And where is everyone else?" Seraphina had said
Nef's reply was "Normally, I'd say the force would guide us. That is a lie in this place, but I feel like we'll get through this one way or another."

She remembered the envelope she had found earlier.
Taking it out, she said "Keep an eye out for enemies"

Nef broke the seal, inside was a note.

Dear Nef,
I know we haven't exactly known each other for very long, but I have this feeling whenever I'm around you... a feeling of calmness. You put me at ease just by being there. You're everything I could ask for, and I want you to know that I love you. Stay safe,

Gherron

That made Nef blush, the sooner they could get re-united the better.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Mrrew"] | [member="Shane Williams"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"]

She looked into Thurion's face with a sign of resignation as he stayed her hand. "You are right, I will stop and rest". She was not cut as badly as they supposed, no more then themselves. But she must be mindful of their child, letting out a long sigh Coci moved out of the way to allow the others to have access to the vines to cut through. The sight of the moon was all they had, it would have to do regardless of it anomilies it would lead them out eventually.

She placed her hand over his as it rested on her stomach, she did feel tired, more so then usual, emotionally drained coupled with the physicality needed to resist this place. "I love you", she whispered for only him to hear.

Before taking up Gareth's offer to help attend to her wounds, Coci walked to Mrrew and offered her lightsaber as a tool for him to use. She extinguished the blade and held out the hilt if he wished for it.

Turning the Gareth, "Thank you". and she moved to sit on a vine with little spikes.

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
Gavin grinned at Sera, simply happy that he'd dropped into a place when she did need his help. With everybody's Force senses negated, he was now in his element. Hunting was easy, seeing as this was what he did on a daily basis without the Force. He was perfectly at home, here.

"Well, I'm no Jedi, but there's gotta be some serious magic-slinging shyte going on, here. People don't just fall out of space and end up in... an idyllic-looking, if boring, plain. But it doesn't bother me, of course. The Force doesn't exist for me, anyway, remember?"

He grabbed his gun, and spun it on his finger.

"In that sense, this is my place. I'm completely sa-"

And then the Thirteenth felt a claw pick him up, and found himself grinning weakly at the toothy fact of an acklay.

"Bloody monsters. Why in the kark do all the big ones pick me to take a bite out of?"

The beast roared as Gavin poured blasterfire into its claw.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] [member='Nefertari Sovint'] [member='Alyesa Organa']

[member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Gareth Yalthik"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Mrrew paused as the blond-haired man and Coci began to talk, taking a quick break from ripping apart the vines. It was good at least that two of the force users seemed to know eachother. Rather well it seemed... It meant they'd work together better if they ran into a problem. If that singing thing came back, or something... worse. There could be antiing here. They sitl had no idea where they were. But if they could see a moon that means they were on a planet, right? Somewhere in the galaxy. Or a satelite galaxy... Heck, they could be in companion Esk for all he knew. That would explain a lot, actually...

Mrrew pulled himself out of his thoughts as Gareth offered medical supplies. "Ah, hold on." The Togorian rummaged around in the many pockets of his bodo bass ugnbelt for a few moments, before pulling a small blister pad of ten or kolcta tablets. He'd forgotten about those- he always had a few on hand. Mrrew popped a pair of geltabs out, before hadning the package to Gareth to distribute to anyone who could use them. Kolcta was a powerful compound- it would certainly be useful.

After downing his two tablets and taking a few moment's rest while Gareth tended to Coci's scratches, The Togorian turned his attention back to the path they were making for themselves, just as Coci walked over and handed him her lightsaber. Mrrew raised thw whiskers over his eyes ins uprise, but nevertheless took it. He'd seen lightsabers in action before- they were incredibly useful, and incredibly dangerous. He took care to point the emitter away when he pressed the little activation switch, and certainly didn't point it at his face first thing. Only an idiot would do something like that. It was an odd thing- it didn't have any more weight then just a hilt would... Like the blade wasn't even there. How did people fight with these things? Mrrew shrugged. He dind't need to nokw how to fight with it, he just needed to swing it. He made sure to flick the switch again before turning his attention back to the others.

"How long do we rest?" He understood the needd for rest- but teh longer they waited the better a chance of something finding them there. Even if the singing demon-like thing didn't find them, there had to have been other things in the forest...

[member="Token Waters"] [member="Besk"] [member="Seamus Valik"] [member="Falcon Gyndar"]

The call of the others to heed their warning fell on deaf ears this time. Marrik heard their warnings but didn't not Hear anything. The call of the flame was too great.

"It calls to me, to purify me. I have done wrong in this life, and I must let it all burn."

Without a second to let the others protest, Marrik thrust his hand into the fire. What came next was just as much a surprise as it was expected. The fire engulfed Marrik's while body and he began to burn, but not his skin, his soul. All the harm he'd caused with his Magik and the lives he let slip away in the service of a people not his own.

He dropped to the ground, writhing in pain as the fire burned him clean. He clutched at his chest but could barely make more than a guttural groan of pain. Would he die from this? What would happen afterwards, if he survived?

[member="Akala"]

Gareth knelt down near Coci and pulled out his medical kit. "You're welcome," he said, taking out a bio-scanner from the medical kit. He then pressed the activation button and began scanning it over her body to deduce the extent of damage. She had a few cuts on her arms, legs, thighs, and stomach, but none of them were too deep that they required extensive medical care.

It was nothing a few sprays from his antiseptic bottle, dabs of salve, and bandages couldn't fix. He pulled out the bottle to begin when Mrrew handed him some kolcta gel-tablets. He took them, "Thank you." He then began to tend to Coci's wounds. "This will sting a little," he mentioned, as he sprayed the antiseptic medicine into the wounds, allowing it to penetrate deep into the skin to clean any festering bacteria. He then proceeded to dab a little bacta around and within it before bandaging it.

He did that for each one. When done, the Jedi Knight gathered his things. "All done," he said.

"Does anyone else need looking after? Or wish to receive any of these kolcta gel-tablets in case of an emergency?" He stood up to face the others.

[member="Mrrew"] l [member="Coci Sinopi"] l [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] l [member="Dak Canton"] l [member="Shane Williams"]​

Connor Harrison

C

Standing had been difficult; walking was near impossible. And from one nightmarish terrain of black rock and acidic water, Connor now was starting to walk over copper-stained stone, dusty and hard under his shaky feet.

On the horizon, large mechanical cogs and wheels slowly turned like some enormous machine, and into view came blades of all sizes and shapes – small, large, curved, straight – all materials were either embedded or strewn on the cracked dry ground.

Connor held one arm over his chest and the other out before him, using the hilts and strong ground to keep his balance. It was a distorted desert that burned with an orange glow, even with the sickely green orb hanging high in the atmosphere above.

The stench of blood and death tickled his senses, sending Connor’s mind into even more of a surreal and nightmarish state.

”CAN ANYONE HEAR ME….damn you! ANSWER ME!”

Still nothing through the Force, and he didn’t know if the voices around him were coming from his own head or simply others hiding and waiting to strike. With this twisted place eating away at his physical and emotional state, and with no-one to pull him back, he was slowly losing the patience that all those on the Light needed to stay sane.

Keter

The Renegade
[member="Feena Mason"]

Keter stared at Feena before glancing back at where they had left Glyph. "He did what? How?" the blond asked in surprise. From what he had heard of Glyph, the boy was nice, determined and completely lacking in spine. Such a wanton act of destruction seemed beyond him. "Why? Upset over a break up? I thought he was more disciplined than that..."

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"] | [member="Mrrew"] (I swear this will be the name of my next cat) | [member="Shane Williams"]

"Thank you ... I don't know your name", she said to Gareth who had expertly treated her injuries. The sting she had felt from the medicine was nothing compared to the thorns and she paid little attention to it. "I am Coci, Jedi", she said by way of introduction, breif as it was. Immediately she had felt the gentle healing working not only on her skin but through her body. Regardless of the lack of the force, she felt renewed with energy somewhat but she would take it easy as instructed by Thurion.

She pointed toward her beloved when Gareth had offered to attend to anyone else that required it, knowing Thurion and his lack of taking advice when offered to amend a sickness, he would protest, just like his father no doubt.

'Mrrew, may I borrow you gun, I can at least keep watch while you all work on the vines .. Just in case something takes interest in us".

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="The Ferrymen of the River"]

"Sorry to hear that... umm... do you remember your real name? If you don't mind telling of course. You don't seem bad to me... Besides... You are the only thing that doesn't seem evil in this place.." This place didn't look as bad as before, as she continued getting to know him, he wasn't a simple creature for her now, he was a Jedi, and a Master at that. Maybe he could still be saved. Or... it was the Jedi instincts in her talking. As he transformed into his true self, a Jedi in his forties. "So this is real you... You know, at first I didn't even trust you. But now... there is something... a feeling... that I can escape this world. And maybe I can help you someway too. No such creature deserves to be here. And I can imagine how hard you tried to escape... Your soul... or whatever remained... deserves to be in peace." Yes, at first she didn't even trust him, and now she was offering to help him. Maybe this place was making her feel in peace... a chance that she always wanted.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
>>> ??:?? GST -- 12/5/44 -- UNKNOWN
[ NO CONNECTION ]

On the high platforms of one of the many buildings comprising the city-world of Nar Shaddaa, a single tramp gunship's engines began to smoothly roar to life, twin trails of white fire and blurring heat behind them which slowly subsided to a very soft hum and a calm glow. The controls had prompted that all systems were nominal and in full operation. Despite being fully capable of departing for the galaxy at large, some subtle force rattled against Aynea's conscience, gripped her sense of reality and blanked out her mind for but a moment. In her deep, dark haze, she had felt it, a strange sensation of gravity seemingly leaving her paralyzed. Her hand slowly drifted to the power control and turned off all toggles. The soft hum and gentle glow were lost, replaced by another. Aynea slowly rose from her seat in curiosity and paced for the exit hatch, descending from a ladder that descended from the side of the ship's central section. As she looked to the streets beside her, she felt herself become engulfed in an ominous feeling and shut her eyes as it gnawed away at her mind and gave her headaches. When she finally opened her eyes, the sound was gone... as was the ship... and the towers... and Nal Hutta on the horizon. No longer did she feel the environment around her, nor the tickle of an inner flame. All was lost except for the gripping strife of the swords at her waist, which still glistened with a supernatural iridescence. The foxtress fell to the floor in confusion, landing on her side only to look up and see a world vastly less familiar than the one before it. Suddenly, her mind became focused on only one thing; was this the fate which stole [member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]?

Aynea slowly rose to her feet again, looking around the panorama around her that made up the Valley of Lies. Skulls danced around the landmark like haunting phantoms and an ethereal storm swept the plane from all sides. At the center of this strange valley sat a river. Aynea slowly stepped down the side of a sheer rock-faced hill to approach it, sitting in what felt like the eye of the storm. She bent her legs to lower herself and scooped some of the crystalline water in her palm. As it poured through the cracks in her finger, she felt her eyes drawn to the ripples it left in its wake, crashing back into the main body. In it she saw herself, but it was not the Ruksenmih body she now bore. Gnnn... she groaned, the sight leaving her to think it was but a delusion caused by a tired mind. The sound of moans and teases began to grow in the distance... but no one was around. As the foxtress drew closer to the source, it lead her deeper into the water, which soaked into the rim of her silken robes. Finally the sound became distinct, clearly in her own tone, the ambiances to the countless debaucherous nights she had spent in another life. As she peered into the waters at her ankles one last time, deeper, she saw herself on Nar Shaddaa the early in the night when she had sold herself to afford Aeizori's flea bath supplies.

A new vision; Suddenly... blood.

Aynea jolted back up in shock, gasping. Though, where once she had felt the sanguine fluid splatter across her face, there was nothing but the gentle waters of the river in drops across her skin. She hastily grabbed scoops of it in her palm and splashed it across her face to wake herself. She would find Aeizori in this mad world, and stop at nothing to see her back soundly.

People near by: [member="Ailyn Cyar'ika"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Shuduc Macar"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] [member="The Onyx"] [member="Vassara Raxis"] [member="Elizie Adasca"] [member="Apoc"]

Uri trudged through the blood waste careful not to slip into the boiling blood as he followed paths of bones. He cringed mentally at every crunch they made under his foot. Still he tried to keep up his quick steady pace however. Uri stopped in his tracks, when the droid came down to him beeping a whistling. "People?" The excitement and yet the anxiety was clear in his voice. "How many?" The security droid replied with a beep and a whistle. Uri looked at it blankly. That was a stupid question since he didn't understand the droid.

The droid regained altitude as Uri decided to hunker down to move forward. Eventually he finally saw the people. Such a strange group if he had every saw one. He glanced between them they all looked humanoid for the most part. One in particular who was holding up another caught his eyes. Her robes and white hair. Elizie. He would have been willing to bet on it if he had someone to bet it with. He stood back up and developed a quicker gait. "Elizie!" He called out to her as soon as he got close enough. He put his hands up submissively. Showing everyone his palms so that in hope they wouldn't mistake him for an enemy. When he finally reached Elizie he put his hands on her face as reassurance making sure it was her. He was surprised he found someone so soon.

"Elizie, I'm glad you're alive," he pulled her in for a hug. He had to get her out of this place. He looked up and everyone with them giving them all a nod to acknowledge them, "I know a way out."

[member="Nima Tann"]

"You misunderstand my living friend, this place is the place where all dead come, good or bad, but you have yet to actually see the place in which the good are led to. I also chose this life, i gave my life for the galaxy and was repaid with a way to continue to help souls from that point on, infact my dear i chose this to help my friends on their path as well as the mandalorians we had fought. Being a Jedi means being selfless, if i were to take my own leave and find peace before i met you, would you not still have touched that water. Water of that kind is not good, it corrupts and kills, if i had chosen to move on would a different spirit had tricked you into touching it? You see young Jedi, i am helping more people than i ever could in my life time, and this small fact is why i do not have any reason to wish off my death." He stopped and looked at the ground before looking at her with a sad smile. "Its a sad but happy existence for me."

Glyph groaned and heard her words as she was walking away, his eyes turning to look at her now as he started to stutter out the words. "Wait what, killed seven innocents?" He pushed off and followed [member="Keter"] and [member="Feena Mason"], his eyes confused and his gaze focusing in on her. "With all due respect your highness, but i have killed no one on naboo, only broken the hand of the man that your daughter thought it would be smart to piss off when we first met, but i never killed someone on Naboo..." He was confused. Sure he had tried to kill Darth Arcanix but that had ended with him losing, she had offered him the chance to get stronger and when that was done he would kill her but innocents, no he couldn't do that.

Blood wastes

Elizie was taken by surprise. The Force, being absent from this place, had not informed her of her Jedi brother’s arrival. It saddened her to think he had been ripped from the safe confines of the Jedi Temple as well, but at the same, time, she felt happy to finally meet another of her kind in this place. At the sound of her name, the familiar voice of a certain golden-skinned Padawan calling her, the white-haired girl stopped in her tracks and gently touched the soldier’s weapon to let him know he could rest his arms. Her head snapped in the direction of the voice, white orbs seeing the incoming Padawan. It was so strange, knowing him since he was a youngling and seeing him now as a man. She still remembered the day she found him in the library, glowing in the darkness…

Then he came closer, his hands still raised, reaching for her face. The Arkanian Padawan blinked and let go of the Miraluka, focused on stopping her brother’s touches and hugs, the palm of her left hand touching his chest and stopping him. While happy to see him, she refused to give into the feeling of joy. They had to get out first. “Padawan Aureleos,” she stated officially to let him know she had little interest in being cuddled, “It is good to see you are alive and well.” Her voice remained calm, professional. His next statement broke the mask though and she gave him a short stare of disbelief. He had found a way out?! That meant… the end of this nightmare was close.

“Then it is time for us to leave this place. It is not meant for us. The Force does not answer my pleas here.” She informed, looking at the group, then back at the youngli… Padawan. “Show us the way, Padawan.”

[member="Ailyn Cyar'ika"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Shuduc Macar"] [member="Silas Mantis"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] [member="The Onyx"] [member="Vassara Raxis"] [member="Uri Aureleos"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom