Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode V: Akala Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Shane Williams"] | @ Mrrew | [member="Gareth Yalthik"]

It was time to descend, easier said then done however. But Coci began the slow ardious climb to ground. Her feets finding good hold most of the time, but on occasion with slip causing her to grip tight with her hands to save from falling. It is also very tiring which aided in the threat of being impaled. Take it slow, she repeated to herself.

She had sustained more cuts on her legs and arms, her hair caught constantly in the brambles and pulled. But finally she made it down and stood there covered in her own blood. She looked to Thurion with a resiged look on her face, but she was alright and so was the baby.

"Come on we don't have much time but follow the moon and we will get out", she said walking toward the wall of thorns and ignited her saber once more careful to hold it away from her body and others. It feels odd in her hand, but it is still a lethal weapon and the thorns began to be cut down.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny

As it kneeled down just to meet her eyes, she felt much more scared. There were no eyes, no face, nothing... Just bones and black clothes. She started to breathe heavily in this increase of pressure, but she couldn't tell if it was lying or not, she couldn't feel anything. Actually she couldn't feel the Force anymore... As if her connection was broken. "I understand." She only could say. She didn't know what to do, but staying here wasn't helping anyway. "So, you were a Jedi once. That's good news. But how did you end up here? And why are you like this? Why are you helping me? What... is this place?" She continued and continued asking questions that were eating her mind. It was friendly after all, so it could answer some of them.

Seamus Valik

S
[member="Besk"], [member="Falcon Gyndar"], [member="Token Waters"], [member="Marrik Aloxum"]

Seamus shrugged and began walking calmly up the inclined walkway up to the altar and the flame that drew so much attention. He again tried to use the force to sense what was happening. His long smooth strides carried him along and he reached the top as Marrik reached for the flames.

"Perhaps, you ought not touch it if we don't know what it does." He said, "There seems to be no threat here other than tripping on socks."

[member="Nima Tann"] [member="Daella Feanor"] @Others (Can people pm me that im suppose to respond too, trying to get you all the responses you deserve. got busy.

Nima Tann's Ferrymen -

He turn his head adn shook it for a moment before slow the organs grew within the skeleton, his muscles following. Senew stretching and accomplishing its job as it wrapped around the bones and organs and hugging them tight while lastly his skin returned to his body and he blinked as he stood up once more to look at her with a kind smile. The man was probably no more than forty years of age and his hands coming down to stare at the girl who he had come to be the guide of. "I suppose my hold body would probably be easier to handle lady Jedi... As for my past, i did saving my student, there i nothing more to say about that nor my name if you forgive me... it was so long ago and we thought the mass shadow generator would not do as much damage as it did."

Maria Feanor -

She smiled and watched as her daughter disappeared, her own body fading now as she used her own rift to appear behind her daughter. She had no way to touch her but she knew of someone who would be able to for her and with that she spoke up, moving to run infront of her. "Nicole wait, follow me, i can bring you to your dad.... i can hug you though, or that will happen again."

-The Void-

Thalia was stranded in the void, dark and cold with nothing around her as she forced herself to stay calm and constantly repeated the words that Vulpesen had taught her. She needed to stay calm, she cant pass out here, she cant faint. If she didd she would be defenseless and scared in the middle of no where. Where was this place anyways, she could see a faint green orb but other wise it was a think, endless, black fog that made it impossible to see and with a temperature that was bone chillingly cold and moved through and around your body like a thick liquid.

The Eternal Queen
-Oasis heading back into blood wastes-
[member="Keter"]

Feena had seen enough weird stuff in her life to know that when portals opened and things glowed and stuff started reaching for you, that was about the time to make your escape. Seemed obvious to her, but she knew there would be some poor sap that would happily leap through one and would probably end up inside out, twitching on the sand of some other dreadful world. Still, they had to get back somehow. One thing Feena had noticed was that here, she had absolutely no control over the Force. And she had no weapons on her either, which left her irritatingly vulnerable. She really did have no choice but to depend on her husband now for her own safety. How pathetic.

As they left the Oasis behind, Feena looked back longingly at the jogan fruit still hanging tantalizingly on the branches. It made her shiver with temptation. What she wouldn't give to safely eat one right now. When she got back to the palace, that was all she was going to eat.

"What are you planning on doing when you get back?" she asked, "besides our vacation, of course."

Yulathe hurdled down as she sat within the Garden of Thorns, she had been walking around for hours lost and not even close to getting out. One moment she was home with Ashe and Aeizori, and now she was stranded in a place that she didn't understand, her body continuing to shake and her mind focused on just getting out of here if possible... but was it? She sighed and stayed in the ball in the corner of the garden, not daring to move.

[member="Feena Mason"] [member="Keter"]

Glyph glanced over at the two coming from the direction of the Oasis, still laying on a rock with almost no care in the world somehow as he spoke to them in turn. "Hi there, still looking for a way out?" His eyebrow rose as he looked at his former employers, it was funny really that he had been able to just talk to this woman without one mention of his loosing his mind and creating an inferno in the middle of the city that one day... that was not fun. "Good luck, im just gonna wait here."

[member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] @others

Mrrew watched Coci descend the vines, considering her plan. The problem was they knew nothing of this planet's moon... It could have several of them that look identical, they could be following moons in circles. Or the moon could have anirregular rotation period, it could be moving constantly as they tried to follow it. But rather then voicing those concerns, or the fact tha the canopy im some places made it difficult to see the moon, the Togorian just nodded. He didn't have a better idea.

Mrrew watched the other members of the group for a moment, before nodding a second time as Coci began hacking through the vines with her lightsaber. once again, eh wished he'd had his sword with him... Instead, he settle for walking behind Coci and pulling aside straggling vines with his cyberntic arm. The arm was made to be capable of withstanding a bite form a Tuk'ata- the vines didn't even scratch it. He was beginning to notice the pain in his legs again, however, as they walked. Once again he found himself hoping there were no carnivores in this forest- attracted to blood. Then againt aht seemed to be the least of their current problems.

Field of Blades
Accompanied by: [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"], [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"], [member="Alyesa Organa"], and [member="Rael sul B'an"]​
Nefertari followed the shield with the dark jedi on it, trying to cover their path as best she could.
The sounds of battle and suffering echoed around them once more, Nef kept watch for enemies. Without the force, she would have to rely on other things for the time being.
Still, it seemed the force wasn't completely gone here, just not enough to use or feel it.

Nef had just faced an enemy earlier, hopefully nothing like that would happen here as they dragged a behemoth across the battlefield.
Lightsaber at the ready, she moved with them.

(OOC: sorry for the short post, gotta get to class)

Tobias had been wandering for what seemed like forever. He didn't know where he was, or even how he got there, all he knew was that he needed to get out. He had tried several times to call on the force for help, and every time he had been met with nothing. It was like the force didn't exist in this place. That thought scared him more than any he had had today.

He was walking blindly in a random direction, there wasn't any sense of direction or any noticeable landmarks to help him as he tried to figure a way out, or at least the right direction.

[member="Thalia Rist"]

Keter

The Renegade
[member="Feena Mason"]

"I...hadn't thought that far ahead in truth," Keter admitted with a shrug. "You know me, not really one for plans," he added with a smile, leaning over to kiss his wife. "Besides, I think I'd prefer to be kept busy by you my dear."

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
LoC: Whisperstorm
Objective: Tiiiiired.

By the time [member="The Ferrymen of the River"] appeared, Nicole was already tired and lost, and confused from her urn. The girl would slowly fall forward, landing on her hands and knees. She couldn't exactly hear what her mother had stated, and just stares at the ground for abit. "Nn...Nn.. s-so... loud.." She would try to say, but again, she couldn't hear herself speak.

[member="Nei Laa"]

He had briefly considered going for her when the pistol wasn't pointing in his direction, but she seemed pretty damn jumpy so he decided to stay nice and still. No need to get shot over a bottle of water.

"Name's Jacen and I'm really hoping you know where we are?"

The Eternal Queen
-Blood wastes... Again-
[member="Keter"] [member="Glyph"]

She smiled as her husband kissed her but stopped in her tracks when she saw someone she knew. Her daughters ex body guard. And a wanted man on Naboo. She stepped in front of him, face completely blank.

"I see..."

She clenched her fist and punched him square in the jaw. (totally have permission from his writer) Without a second look at him, she grabbed her husbands arm to walk right past him.
"If I catch you on Naboo again, your face'll be the last thing you'll need to worry about. And stay the HELL away from my daughter."

Yox Dikai

Y
[member="The Ferrymen of the River"]

That was unexpected, but she looked down into the river nonetheless, studying her face that looked up from the water below her. What had led her here? Well, that was a long and rather complicated journey, a lot of which she really wasn't proud of and other parts that still stung, buried deep behind her mask of professional zeal and enthusiasm.

It started when her mother was died from injuries sustained during a raid on a local crime ring's headquarters. Yox had been seven at the time and romanticized the idea of her mother being a hero cop who always caught the bad guy. That all shattered when her mother died, which wasn't supposed to happen. Heroes never died.

Then as a teenager, that hurt and anger exploded full force, driving her to reckless teenage behavior. Illegal racing, dabbling in drug use, questionable speeder gangs. All the fun stuff, until one of her mother's old coworkers, now a Sector Ranger, came back to have a talk and mentor her, eventually swinging her path around towards law and justice instead of self-destructive rebellion for rebellion's sake. Then she'd put herself through college while working as a mechanic and then transferred to the Sector Ranger Academy, graduating well, and then being stationed along the Republic-Black Sun border, tracking smugglers and pirates, and the occasional slaving ring.

She kept up at this during the One Sith-Republic war and then suddenly woke up here.

[member="Feena Mason"]

Glyph yelped as the fist hit his jaw and he groaned. "Damnit, Fel really does take after you... sorry about breaking up with her but news flash, she likes Owain not me." His hand rubbed his jaw as he sat up, damn Feena could punch and he honestly didn't expect that. "Plus, breaking up with your daughter is a pretty poor reason for banning me from naboo..." He remembered nothing about the rage he had been and the true reason feena had uttered those words. All he remembered was a sith being on naboo, and then the next moment being on that sith's ship and knowing he failed.

[member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"] [member="Yox Dikai"]

Yox's Ferrymen

He simply watched her before looking up and at the distance. "I have an offer for you sector ranger, do you wish to truly experience tthe death you will gain for your past. Take the same path as the dead and understand what it is that you will find in this place of undeath and ruin?" He looked at her, offering to her a chance to see what if she had died today, her fate would have been in this place of endings. Sure it was hard to comprehend but perhaps she would find her life and otherwise in ruin.

Maria Feanor

She looked at her daughter and held out the pole she carried for Nicole to hang onto, Maria knew the fastest way out but her daughter needed to trust her if she was going to get out quickly. Would her daughter take the hand thrust out as an aid, or would she continue to wander without Maria guiding her in this world.

@Tobias Gaeson

-The Void-

After a while she just stopped, her hands going to her head and her body dropping to the floor as hope started to leave her. There was nothing left for her to really understand, there was nothing left for her to call on to help her. She couldn't use the force to slow her heart, it was too much it was all too much. And with that she started to black out and fell forward, her heart speeding up again and causing her to faint in that instant as she lay on the ground. Prone and unconscious.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Loc: The Whisperstorm
Objective: ....

She stares at the pole that is nearest towards her, and would move a hand to grab it. She would stare at her Mother, and gave her a slight nod. Still not hearing her, but she needs a guide out of this storm. She would use the pole to help her get up, and she would slowly start to walk again, but remains near [member="The Ferrymen of the River"].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom