Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Would Your Character Get Order 66'ed?

I'd like to think that it would take a ton of the bastards to take me down, and I'd take plenty if them with me. I don't think I'd be able to survive if there were enough of them surrounding me and all shooting. Shielding is bloody exhausting >_<

Bjornveld Skjoldsen

B
He'd be helping them Clones with all the killing!

But if he were a Jedi, he'd probably try to kill a couple Clones with his bare hands, but then he'd probably get shot or he would die in an explosion. Something like that.

TiCira D'Arr Hawk said:
NOT ME!!

I want to get captured and KILLED!!!!!

wtf IS @[member="Akio Kahoshi"] when you need him....
*looks in thread and starts preparing an execution block for @[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]*

And for the sake of the OP, Akio would probably be giving the order.

I think Nasika would've hid away. Tried to find a way out of it before making her way back home or somewhere into hiding. Just to get away from all the death, destruction and saddness.

Saran would pull a Kota, not be there to kill, and just hide out as long as she could. Askrut would be stabbed to death by a medic he s helping heal a clone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom