Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction [OOC Sign-up] Convergence — GA/SO Junction of Naalol and Eiattu 6

Revenant will be out at Objective II, over the skies. As I understand, there's some Elite Sith pilots looking for revenge for the destruction of the Crimson Linings and Coruscant...?

DM me here or on discord, or just post a reply to get paired up with some of the Alliance's best pilots!

Revenant Pairings:

Myself
Shar Sieu Shar Sieu x (OPEN)
Kelly T. Perris Kelly T. Perris x (OPEN)
Addison Porte Addison Porte x (OPEN)
Reima Vitalis Reima Vitalis x (OPEN)

Open to any opposition pilots.

Minerva Fhirdiad will be fighting for the GA side in the battle at objective 1. Additionally my pilot oc, Su Rov probably take part in objective 3 as part of Misfit Squadron.
This char has a disdain for Mandos. Reason didn't really matter at this point, because he sees them as well the same at this point. And fighting a Mando here would push him further into joining the Sith, which is my goal for him. Plan on having him interact with Darth Athora Darth Athora during this as well, so if either of you have ideas, I'm open.

Revenant will be out at Objective II, over the skies. As I understand, there's some Elite Sith pilots looking for revenge for the destruction of the Crimson Linings and Coruscant...?
Our squadron doesn't have any connections to the Crimson Linings or anything regarding the Dark Empire (or the Coruscant invasion). This is a different thing and hopefully we can use this as a jumping point to establish a new rivalry separate from that!

That said, on our end we will have the following writers/pilots available:
Seeing as we are 5 vs. 4, I am willing to take a 2v1 with Seela Leini Seela Leini , going up against Shar Sieu Shar Sieu and Reima Vitalis Reima Vitalis . That would leave Lord Tooka Lord Tooka to fight Wedge Draav Wedge Draav in a squadron lead vs. squadron lead dogfight.

Would everyone be okay with these proposed matchups? If not, I can change things as needed!

This char has a disdain for Mandos. Reason didn't really matter at this point, because he sees them as well the same at this point. And fighting a Mando here would push him further into joining the Sith, which is my goal for him. Plan on having him interact with Darth Athora Darth Athora during this as well, so if either of you have ideas, I'm open.

Well to be honest my Mando OC is the honorable type. Considering you want your character to be pushed further toward the Sith she wouldn’t be the best choice given that aspect about her. My apologies but I really don’t believe it would work and truthfully don’t have the desire to be a part of that either.

Last edited:
Well to be honest my Mando OC is the honorable type. Considering you want your character to be pushed further toward the Sith she wouldn’t be the best choice given that aspect about her. My apologies but I really don’t believe it would work and truthfully don’t have the desire to be a part of that either.
Your character's personality doesn't really matter, just the fact that they're Mando (he's the type to attack on sight and not give you the opportunity to explain yourself). But it's fine if you don't want to.

Our squadron doesn't have any connections to the Crimson Linings or anything regarding the Dark Empire (or the Coruscant invasion). This is a different thing and hopefully we can use this as a jumping point to establish a new rivalry separate from that!

That said, on our end we will have the following writers/pilots available:
Seeing as we are 5 vs. 4, I am willing to take a 2v1 with Seela Leini Seela Leini , going up against Shar Sieu Shar Sieu and Reima Vitalis Reima Vitalis . That would leave Lord Tooka Lord Tooka to fight Wedge Draav Wedge Draav in a squadron lead vs. squadron lead dogfight.

Would everyone be okay with these proposed matchups? If not, I can change things as needed!
sounds cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom