Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Rains of Contruumere [One Sith vs GR Invasion of Contruum]

OBJECTIVE: A- Defeat The Sith
ALLIES: GR Folks + Allies
ENEMIES: OS Bubs {[member="Darth Ferus"]}
ARMOR:
A smug look crossed her face for a single moment. Why? Well, to her, it seemed like her abilities surprised her opponent. Letting herself celebrate for a second seemed like the appropriate (but not exactly the smartest) thing to do. If there hadn't been a pause between her backpedaling and his forward-movements she would have been in trouble. Luckily for her, however, there was just enough time for her to remind herself to focus. She could celebrate later. Of course, she could only do that if she was still alive by the end of the fight.

And so her focus was swiftly returned to the Sith at hand. The electro sword in her right hand 'whirred' to life, the vibro-blade components causing it to act like one, the cortosis edge vibrating with small, subtle movements. Frakking love this thing, Ven thought. Transferring to the Republic from the Protectorate had given her a higher level of clearance than most 'new' soldiers. For her that had meant access to some nice gear (clearly). Instead of going with a fancy new suit of armor she had decided to grab one of the old special forces melee weapons.

Though she had only brought 'half' of it with her. There was a second blade that went with (and could attach to) the first. But that one hadn't seemed as important to her. And so here she was, with the blade in hand, perhaps now wishing that she had gone for the armor instead. Maybe she wouldn't have blood staining her front if she had. But the blade suddenly became the thing that stopped her from getting any bloodier. A flash of color appeared before her eyes. Instinct, again, kicked in. Once more she stepped back, this time adding in a flick of her wrist to the action.

Quickly she caught his saber with the edge of her own, trying to knock it to her right as she moved to the left. It was a fairly simple maneuver as far as sword-fighting went. With it she hoped to simply have his weapon be put aside long enough for her to counter. Due to the cortosis nature of her own blade, there was a chance of his lightsaber deactivating, but based on information that Ven had found on the Holonet, she couldn't trust on it happening. Hence her follow-up move: Right as the flick of her wrist ended, right as she slid back, her left hand raised up, the Dissuader firing off one, two, three shots.

Objective: A - Rip apart the field
Allies: None Nearby
Enemies: [member="Atham'aali'kema"] | [member="Darth Isolda"] (I'm coming for you soon)
Gear: Plates of Scorn, Great Divide, One (1) Offering Crystal, Simmersilk Bodyglove
Theme: Save Yourself by Stabbing Westward
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NZsCYOM4j0[/media]​
Could anyone claim omnipresence? Was omnipotence - omniscience - truly possible, even with the 'infinite' possibilities of the force? The blow that struck at her chest plating, harmlessly bouncing off like a weightless beam of light against a much heavier wall of steel, seemed to say such could have possibly been the case, that the force indeed had an answer to every question, to every scenario, and that trusting in this omnipresent non-entity was an assurance of absolute and total freedom from failure, that being closer to the force by way of worship would mean victory through the force - that using the force as a tool and dominating it would mean eventual success engineered specifically to avoid death and injury. But the poison which was spat from the Amphistaff's mouth, streamed through the air at a speed that barely allowed for a moment of notice, declared this audacity - this insanity - to be a delusion of grandeur.

There is no perfection, there is no omniscient ability to feel the ripples of the force at every ticking second, to see every strike coming, to block every blow - no matter how much the Jedi and the Sith asserted that trusting or dominating the force would allow for such to occur. But Braith was no Jedi, she was no Sith, so she didn't trust the force to warn her - she didn't even trust the force to be able to manipulate the flowing poison or the air around it to stop it - so she did was anyone would do that were acutely aware, on an almost instinctual level, that pain and perhaps death was coming. Her head tilted to the side, her cheek turned, and her eyes closed. In truth it was clear that the force aided where the physical body, weapons, and senses fell short - such as continuing to increase the moisture content in the soil from the already moist air above without needing much visual aid.

Of course it was closing her eyes and turning her head which kept her blind to the snapping jaws and blunt force of the Amphistaff that flew now to the side of her helmet, a side which was not especially exposed - being that the exposed portion was the grate covering the mouth and the limited gap which allowed for eyesight above it - and while the poison had coated the side of her helmet, some of which splashed from the contact and misted in the air as water would have, the strike against her helmet succeeded in what the blow from the Chom Huum had not, knocking her off balance and causing her to stagger backwards, eyes widening from the sudden shock. In the sudden, quick, blow that seemed to slip passed both her own foresight and that of the force, which she still expected to warn her even if too late or too early, the helmet covering her face was knocked free from her head, at which point she realized she was now going to have to go on the offensive or risk losing something quite a bit more valuable than her clear complexion.

As though bracing herself for a significant physical trauma with the brunt of her body, Braith's feet were pushed firmly against the ground and she felt the muscles in her calves, hip, and shoulders flex while she thrust both of her gauntlet-covered hands towards the Chiss warrior, her eyes firmly held in a glaring gaze even as her hair fell disheveled around the frame of her face. She wanted to say something, anything, to emphasize the finality of what was to come, but opted not to think about such things, to put her focus instead into fighting as she had been. Though her gauntlets, suit of armor, and the still-falling helmet were made of alchemized steel, they were not protected against force lightning in the manner of sith swords - they did not trap the electrical forces of the dark side to be released upon contact with another object. Even still, however, she was a walking lightning rod in terms of force lightning, and utilizing it required a certain mastery of the force that a padawan or apprentice, perhaps most knights, would have simply been unable to perform in order to not electrocute oneself.

So it went without saying that the sudden release of lightning that literally burned through the air like white, cackling, electrical tendrils without completely atomizing the woman inside the suit - the lightning generating from the tips of the gauntlet-covered fingers on her right hand - was not something to be taken lightly. Previously, on Fresia, she had toyed with an acolyte and his presumed master, or whom she assumed had been his master, by sending back the boy's lightning while releasing a far more potent stream against the master. By this point it must have become increasingly obvious that in terms of the force, the use of energy, from the ambient force energy present in nature and the environment around them to the raw manifestations of the force, was well within the realm of her specialty. It was likely that her lightning lacked the potency to replicate the sort of atomizing effect that a handful of Sith Lords had been capable of performing in the past, but she had no doubt that simply holding back a lightsaber, or its living equivalent, was well within the realm of possibility for her, and considering the slight gain in distance between the two following her staggering back and the presumed delay caused by the ground, she hoped it was safe to assume her free hand would be suitable enough for defense.

Objective: A
Allies: None
Enemies: [member="Vengeance"]

Half a smile touched Corvus’ lips. In truth she didn’t know her sister at all. She was born after Corvus left for the Academy and she didn’t meet her until their parent’s died. Their interaction could be measured in minutes. Although she’d made Taeli tell her everything she knew about her of course. But it wasn’t the same sadly.

That she was able to defend herself was important to the Jedi.

And she bowed to Vengeance. “Clearly you have not met any of my students – but I accept your criticism. I shall review the training of Padawans the moment I get back to Ossus. Too many short-cuts I fear.” She shook her head. “A point well made and thank-you for bringing it to my attention.”

“The trouble with the youth of today is that they think they can be experts in everything. There ate only so many hours in the day. I hear too often of someone who claims to be a Master in all disciplines.” She made a hmph noise. “I’ll be the judge if they’re even a Master of one.”

“One Form I have been able to Master. One. In twenty years. But you didn’t come here to help me sort of the Youngling and Padawan training, did you?”

And she listened to his replies. The common sense he spoke. They were two individuals, not Jedi and Sith. Opposite sides, yes, but more in common than either group would admit.

“Your wisdom serves you well – and my sister too. She is lucky to have someone like you at her side. And I do not say that for you to repeat it. Her opinion of me is well-set, I know that. But I love her none the less, and always shall. But if she transgresses the law, she must be held to account. I am a Jedi after all.”

She watched him leave. “Should we meet again, I would very much like it to be under different circumstances.” He wouldn’t hear the words. She barely whispered them and they would be drowned out by the sound of the battle raging around them.

They parted as equals. For that’s precisely what they were. And family too…

Allies: the Galactic Republic
Enemies: [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Darth Azurea"]

Well, not exactly the plan still, she thought as the male just wouldn't be polite. As she stood up, her lightsaber blade re-ignited and batted his out of the way so she could get up without having to worry about getting bisected. That was when the amphistaff struck at her, teeth deployed and looking to infect the venom they contained in her.

It was only through a sheer miracle that it skirted on her gauntlet, but now she had an angry snake winding itself around her gauntlet and clearly wanting to take a bite out of her face next. Left with few options, she knew what needed to be done next. Focusing on the Vong biot in her chest, she slipped into Vongsense and reached out to the amphistaff before it struck at her.

"Well, what do you know," she said quietly, looking curiously at the amphistaff as it slowly coiled back around her gauntlet while also keeping an eye on her two opponents. While it wasn't very Jedi like, she had dominated the amphistaff's mind and was forcing it to serve her. "Your move, my friends."

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Objective A: The Killing Fields
Allies: Talith Family Group and Jedi
Enemies: [member="Darth Ophidia"] COME AT MEH BRAH
Music: BANGARANG!
Gear!: (cause i forgot to link it >.>) Regular blue and grey robes! One waterproof lightsaber! My necklace! No more flyaways Hair Pins!

Needless to say, Kira was rather wiped out.

Rain would pelt the woman, and a loud groan came from her. Owwwww... my nose....

Blood and mud was making it rather difficult for her to breath, she had to do it from her mouth. A wipe and a flick would take a good handful of it to the side, smearing brown and red against her mouth and cheek. Which to be frank, in the wider scope of things, wasn't all that bad.

Kira took stock of herself. The wet squish of mud permeated everywhere. Oh man, did it go up her robe too?! Ugh. A blue eye would warily look over at the Sith laying prone on the ground a few feet back.

"Eeah!... better not move!" she called out, shaking a tiny fist in emphasis. Granted, this was said in a rather muffled voice.

"Eeu," she began, her voice a bit thick with the pain and broken nose. Beans, did that hurt! " Arr under arrest..." another wipe. With a groan she began the half crawl over to the Sith.

"By Order of zha Galactic Republic!"

She would come to a flop next to Ophidia, and as if to make an emphasis of her point, she swung her leg over the Sith's own as if taking possession of it. As if the mere feeble plop of one muddy leg laid claim to her.

Nubica Felidae

We are well and truly forked...
Enemies: [member="Zaria"]

The fight was finely balanced and could go either way. At their current rate of progress, they would likely to be still duking it out by the time the next Invasion of this planet took place.

Oddly Nubica enjoyed the fight. To trade blows without risk of losing a limb was liberating. Practice even.

So she welcomed the Chiss’ decision to drop her own weapon and take her on with just fists – and feet, and knees and heads and…well anything that could be used to hit with actually.

And there was a sense of challenge that they were so finely balanced. They both had some martial arts knowledge – the One Sith clearly had the edge here. But Nubica figured that her own Form was better suited to unarmed combat.

She used her opponent’s use of the Dark-side against her when she could. The Chiss seemed to be using emotions but not overly, so there were no great power-surges to steal. Instead her moves were more graceful. Not impotent – not by a long-way – but definitely not savage.

And she mixed it up well. Nubica’s body would know tomorrow – as she’d be covered in a bruise that would show no untouched skin.

A flash of white indicated Nubica had lost a tooth and she shook her head to clear the feeling the blow had delivered.

They would clearly tire – but given it seemed to be at a consistent rate, she figured they would simply go toe to toe forever. Just slower.

So she threw in an uppercut and at the same time stomped on her opponent’s shin, just as she caught a blow to her knee that made it feel like it had popped.

Objective: PVP
Allies: Ziltch
Enemies: Nerius, Mullarus

| [member="Nerius"] | [member="Mullarus"] |

"Yes. It is."

As Mullarus stepped backwards, moving into a defensive stance from the saber lock, Ella felt her lightsaber tugged out of her hand. Instantly, her hand rose to enter a contest of wills with the pink monster. Held in the gulf between Nerius and his Jedi adversary hung the lightsaber. Stood in between was Mullarus, his lightsaber an omnious presence.

"I sense that you are a good man. That you did not choose this path, but it was choosen for you. You have to understand that what your masters want is an abomination. That their way is unnatural and not the path of the Force. They only see you as a pawn."

"You would never be seen as someones pawn in the Jedi. It is never too late to be good. I still sense good in you."

Breaking Nerius' hold on her lightsaber, the cylinder hilt flew back into her palm. What she did next was unfathomable in the heat of battle. Amongst the rain, mud, blood and tears that were strewn across the Killing Fields of Contruum, Ella Nova lowered herself to kneel at the feet of Mullarus. Closing her eyes, the Jedi Knight bowed her head.

The Force was her guide and it told her to show this man mercy. To show him that the Jedi were not what he had been taught. Kneeling before the Sith Acolyte, Ella allowed the Force to flow through her. No longer was she guided by the mere practise of lightsaber combat or the powers that she had been taught. She was instead guided by a higher thing, that told her not to cut down a man who did not want to do the same thing.

In that moment, Ella Nova never felt more powerful. She was at the mercy of both Sith Acolytes. Or so it seemed.

Objective: Defeat Ella
Allies: [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: [member="Ella Nova"]

Slowly rising to his feet after his time to catch his breath, Nerius looked over at the effects of his grip over Ella's lightsaber. He had yanked it from her hands, only to have his grip cave. But then at this time, with the one skill he had plenty of, he gripped himself using telekinesis and launched inti the air at her like a cannon ball.

For the second time in his life, he deliberately flew!

At that moment, she dropped to her knees, and bowed her head at Mullarus. Yet unless she felt a warning in the Force, for Nerius made no sound, she would feel dual lightsabers penetrate her back as Nerius swooped down at her back. Plus it contained the backing of his heavy weight which was far more than it appeared.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6667px]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]Docking Bay D39[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] B (Turn The Tide)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] He, himself and him[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies #2:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] Miss Greta ( [member="Greta Kohler"] )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Even though The Stranger was a pretty badass name to be called by, but you couldn’t get everything in life - this was a lesson Khal had learned fairly early on, sometimes… you just had to satisfy yourself with [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]almost[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] everything. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It was better than barely everything or even the horrible notion of nothing at all. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]She didn’t walk with him, instead opting to run forward to the action and her men, which made him just a little bit amused.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Khal took his time wandering after all, in the meanwhile coordinating his men towards the hotpoints of the battle on the shipyards, apparently it was already going fairly well for the Sith. Not something to be especially surprised about, it seemed that the One Sith were particularly unstoppable these days and few if anything could stop them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Annoying.[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] But not something that couldn’t be profited of.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]A pull from the cigarette was made, before the puff of smoke was released, blue eyes pierced through that same smoke as he approached the scene of battle - it seemed that Greta’s people had done a good job, before being stalled here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“So.” Walker would calmly state, catching up with the Sith Knight and stopping next to her. He kept on surveying the command center in front of him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“I can probably get you a breach in their fortification, but you will need to pull back the men you have in the center - probably don’t want them caught in the middle of it.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]A grin was sent her way.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Could get ugly.”[/SIZE]

Allies: [member="Nerius"]
Enemies: [member="Ella Nova"]

He watched the jedi woman. She was no student. The Force swayed around her like tribesmen dancing around a fire, summoning their false gods to change the weather. The Force was like a powerful friend guarding her from harm. From him. Suddenly, after her struggle with Nerius behind her she...she...

Is she kneeling before me...?

The jedi knight knelt before him. Mullarus simply stared down at her, a conflicted look on his face as he lowered his emerald-bladed lightsaber to his side. The jedi...by the Force. They sure knew how to make an impression. It was a sad, sad life Mullarus led when the jedi he met on the battlefield showed more respect for their enemies and honor in battle than any Sith he had yet to meet.

But he contemplated for too long. Nerius soared through the air toward his opponent.

"NO!"

Mullarus threw a hand out to try and Force Push Nerius away before he could bury his lightsabers in the jedi's back. She has shown them mercy. She would yield now. Mullarus would not let her die now. Enemy or not, she has earned her right to walk away and fight another day.

Objective: Objective A, assisting a fellow member of the Legion
Allies: One Sith, Legion Yun'Do, [member="Sage Bane"]
Enemies: None, [member="Varus Shatterstar"], [member="Rhen Qel-Droma"]

Equipment:

Hah! The Warrior knelt behind piles of bone and a snag, looking out towards a fight. Sage, a prominent member of the Legion, was engaging two heretics upon this field. This was wrong, at least it felt that way to the Warrior would couldn't gauge the power of the force flowing from the opponents. All he knew was that the Hybrid Sith Lord was baptized in the flames of the Legion, the Yuuzhan Vong forming upon his flesh was distinct and prominent. And that made him comrade, in the eyes of the Yun'O and the ruling warrior caste. And it made a smile where curiosity once stood, bloodied bodies lingering behind the warrior, felled by the amphistaff. He turned to that serpent, now resting upon bone and out of eye sight, given the chaos of the fight.

"Stebbles...you thinking what I'm thinking?" He looked towards the weapon and smiled, thumbing the bandoleer on his right thigh. "That's right...Nang Hul time." Bugs pounced upon rotting carcasses, picking what flesh was left in this derelict field. What was two more to add to the score? Gripping the two, he held them close and made kissy faces as they skittered in his hand. "Go get the Jeedia for daddy..." He giggled quietly as he tossed them over the bones and directly towards the Jedi, currently engaging the Sith Lord. Immune to the force, even removed, it would be difficult to discern them incoming, especially given the concentration put towards the Sith Lord of the Legion. But Yurzhoc was giddy, he was ready for the action and more than ready to make his presence known. Though given that the thud bugs fly 145 km/hr, his hop over the bones wouldn't indicate his presence before their appointed time of striking, if at all.

Either way, his entrance had begun. Cue the Legion anthem, fly the flesh banner of the Shai high over the field! Amphistaff in hand, he cut a notch in Slim, the Vonduun armor, and felt the invigoration of the Nang Hul worm as it pumped adrenaline into the armor in response. Just the fact that Slim was amped up was enough to turn standing warrior into a moving train of biots and flesh, Amphistaff struck out to his side in an erect stave. He would follow the lead of Sage Bane as he closed in, taking the fight to the enemies as the Sith Lord worked his magic. Such a battlefield of renown, it demanded tribute.

Objective: A - Ease the passing
Enemies: [member="Braith Achlys"]
Equipment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xV93TlPv1M
(nsfw lyrics maybe)
The bite of a strike was the pleasure felt, running a crescendo in the chime between the jump and the smack. That ring as stony flesh hit metal was resounding, echoing even beyond the dance of those who would partake. He couldn't help it, it was the chase and the taste, the thing that rejuvenated a sense of purpose in the slayer, previously absent one. Maybe he was built in the image of such suffering and destruction, to push his opponent to the rope and watch as she struggles against the speed and onslaught of an enemy, constantly forthcoming. Say what must be said about the shapers of the Yun'do, they were artists of their craft. And while he may not have perceived himself in such format, Maalik realized that he had been whittled down into a very specific specialization. The waging of battle, in whatever format, called to him. A calm center, he would chase this prey even through the risk of pain she presented.

As the helmet struck out, the turn of the head, Maalik mentally shrugged as the monster hadn't been sent to that one three dimensional coordinate in time. It was tasked with the continued capture of the prey, the clench of the flesh between serrated jaws of recursive teeth. It wouldn't stop just because of a pretty face revealed amidst the masses. While Maalik was moved to the revelation that this creature held the feminine appearance, it would provide her no mercy in her time of need. In his right hand, he would continue to hold the saber upward to intercept the desperate flailing of a force user, crunched against what they only knew. Her hand aimed high, his saber would hold up, her hand aimed low, his saber would pivot down with the twist of the wrist. As the Jedi masters of old had shown, unknown to the Maalik of this form, once a Chiss without the Yuuzhan Vong stripping: Lightning deflects across the beam like water against tarpaulin. But such power can only surge so much, can only deflect the branches so much before the tendrils wrap around and spread. White arcs of hot static cut around the beam, tracing across the armored skin of the forearm of the slayer. It impacted him, his right arm tightening up, as he clenched his teeth and pulled the right foot from the mud in a step to his left.

The push came in, armored gauntlets slipping across the air moistened armor flesh, thanks to the altering of the environment by this individual. Person? Jeedai? God? Nevertheless, with his leg just freed, he did stumble back but with the onset of his weight in his core, his balanced remained. She was strong he thought, especially for her size. And as the lightning erupted again, caught by the beam and deflected as blade cuts the wind, he simply wondered why she was focusing on him and not the amphistaff. Being 3 meters long, the capacity to harden at will, it had never stopped it's striking attack against her now freed face, since the initial removal of the helmet. And with teeth coated in it' s own venom, it was a deadly weapon of nearly it's own free will, though guided by simple hand gestures.

The armored flesh of his right hand singed, the burning etches of electricity cascading across the top. And he smiled at the numbness of it, as his weapon drove with all ambition to deliver that serpents kiss against the armored opponents head.

Objective PvP
Killing fields
Allies GR
Enemies OS, [member="Agamemnon"]

The droid still held an energetic almost vibrant eagerness to destroy him. It was a killing machine and its many tricks and gadgets made it into a formidable foe. Yet now they had engaged in close combat with their lightsabers and it became more and more apparent that [member="Agamemnon"] lacked any real knowledge about lightsaber combat. Few non force users ever cared to use these dangerous weapons since they were just as likely to cut of a limb of its wielder then anything else.

The droid seemed intent on trying though and an attempt with two sabers to cut him down.

The attacks from the untrained [member="Agamemnon"] was however easily parried and for Mantc the openings shuld be easy to spot as he kept pressing his own attacks.

The saber moved from a high left and down but quickly changed direction to trick the opponents guard and slice upward, with the intent of cutting of one of the droids arms. For a trained lightsaber fighter it was possible to blck, but extremey hard for a person, droid or non-droid to do much about. At least, that was what Mantic calculated with.
It was a lethal attack to non- droids but for a droid a severed limb was easier to fix. Still, since Mantic had difficulties finding that one lethal blow he hoped this might wear it down and perhaps make its survival programming to decide fr retreat.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOrXKiSy8ZY[/youtube]

Objective: WORDS, WORDS, WORDS! THE MASTER WANTS MURDER!
Allies: The One Sith, their assorted candies minions, and Lord Useless Fish ( [member="Darth Veles"] )
Enemies: The Repooblic, Lady Gon' Get Broke ( [member="Coci Heavenshield"] ), and Mistress Lung Crusher McRood von Lightsaber-Snatcher >:L ( [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] )
Equipment:

"Oh well."

He could feel her power wrapping around his legs, pinning them in place as she lifted up a monstrous piece of debris high above his head with the intent to crush him beneath it like a worthless bug. He glanced upward at the mountain of permacrete and durasteel rebar that hung above him so precariously, little chunks crumbling away under her grip to pelt the Sith Lord on the shoulders, but none hit his face thank to his will moving them out of the way. Then it began to descend down upon him, a comet of rage that had come to scour his existence off of the face of the universe, but he stood defiantly in it's path with a grim sneer perpetually plastered across his mug. He merely raised his hands, both balled in the shape of a fist, and muttered an incantation underneath his breath and from his fists expanded forth a bubble of shimmering Force energy that moved to shield his body in a spherical shield.

Then it crashed down upon him.

A great wrenching sound of shattered permacrete and bent durasteel echoed throughout the battlefield, along with a tumultuous rumbling of collapsing structure as the rest of the debris began to fragment and explode outward all around them. Then it all settled, some of the metal still ringing from the reverberation of the crash, but otherwise it grew silent save for the distant sounds of blaster belching out globs of energy and the hum and hiss of lightsabers swinging through the air, crashing into each other, and cutting deep into flesh with a agonizing scream. However; from deep within the new mound of rubble illuminated an eerie blue glow that slipped through the cracks like a beacon.

His shield had barely managed to hold, even cracking once or twice during the entire ordeal, and a single beam of rebar managed to slip through and pierce his bicep through a point where the armor had been stripped away earlier in the battle. Luckily for Vornskr is narrowly missed a bone or any major arteries, but that didn't mean that the blood flow was anything but a constant river of crimson that flooded out from the wound to stain his armor. He feasted upon the pain, the smell of blood clogging his nostrils as he envisioned where Siobhan was outside of his permacrete tomb. He extended both hands directly out from his body, each one perfectly perpendicular to each other and each one's fingers grazed the threshold of the shield. The Dark Side welled up from within him, physically manifesting as tendrils of blue lightning that bounced off of his metal armor to meld with the shield itself.

He used telekinesis to draw in a good amount of the debris around him, the lightning now further arcing in and about the spaces in between the pieces of permacrete and durasteel. He moved his right hand in front of him, his fingers curling inward to form a fist, and then with a punch aimed at Siobhan he discharged all of the energy he was coalescing in a massive explosion that sent the debris that had previously been covering him outward in all directions. From his fist erupted forth a massive eruption of pure Force energy coupled with the Sith Lightning he had been discharging earlier in the shape of a spiraling beam-like wave aimed straight for Siobhan herself.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Objective: B
Allies: [ [member="Draco Vereen"]] One Sith
Enemies: [ [member="Choli Vyn"] | [member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Sirus"] | [member="Micah Talith"] ] Galactic Republic
NPC:
P-4 & P-11
Equipment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVySh0MbI1k
[nsfw lyrics]

Og'riq Shai was a fearsome apparition on the battlefield, moving like a living weapon from enemy to enemy until nothing but corpses and the dying remained. Og'riq Shai when he was wounded, however, was on a whole another level of terrifying.

Using his blood like fuel and paint, the Hunter would sweep through the last doors like a master artist, leaving sprays of liquid life across every surface that would hold them. Armor or flesh, skin or guts, it was all the same to the demon-man. He fought like a beast possessed, tearing through the enemy lines withno regard for his own safety. If anything, the lacerations and burns peppering his form only seemed to incite him, and each attack delivered seemed to be more devastating than the one before.

As his counterweight stood Darth Kahlor, methodical and precise in the death she dealt, and though seemingly slower than her male counterpart, the Sith felled foe after foe is if she were performing some sort of routine task; she might as well have been mowing the lawn, for all the emotion her assault exuded.

The fire and the ice produced a perfect middle ground that cut a swath through the pitiful resistance still remaining, and with a few well-placed blast bugs, the blast doors gave in a heap of twisted metal and flames.

"P-4," Og'riq snapped sharply to catch his companion's attention. "We have company. West corridor, incoming."

P-11 tensed at that, thumbing the spine of her chom-huun as the pair circled back out carefully, intent on intercepting any stray reinforcemetns that might have come to aid the comrades who were now long gone. Instead, only a pair of heat signatures blossomed on her HUD. They were close enough to shoot, yet didn't.

The Sith narrowed her eyes and readied her saber. "Go. Deal with the systems," she gestured sideways with her chin and received a hesitant grunt in response from the Hunter, but he moved nonetheless.

"Identify yourself!" she called out to the two unknowns, ready to vaporize them at the drop of a hat if the situation turned unfavorable.

Inside the main control room, Og'riq would monitor the fast-working hands of the tech division with a grim expression, keeping a safe distance from the machinery. Working alongside the Hand necessitated a certain level of… acceptance, but the cold, dead glint of metal would never cease to disgust him.

Just as well. They were almost done here, and then he could descend upon the world below, to deliver death unto his enemy on a battlefield his kin had known many centuries ago.

Objective A: The Killing Fields​
Allies: The One Sith​
Enemies: [member="Barrien Siegfried"]​
Barrien parried the first strike, shifted his posture and then maneuvered his blade to deflect Bix’s strike once more. A combination of swordsmanship that moved Barrien closer and gave Bix a small disadvantage for a moment.

This was proving to be quite enthralling for Bix. This land Bix stood on had presence. The darkness here was quite appetizing. Indulging in the dark pleasures brought quite the smirk to her lips.

“Why you ask me”, she continued the conversation as they dueled on. “It may be pointless to you. It is not for me. I find purpose in this. I find meaning. I may not remember my past but I remember what drives me to purpose. A life and purpose I chose. Your order only accepts those who view the Force as they do. That is what began this. I have a right to existence and a right to choose my own path.”

All in one smooth motion. Bix deactivated the saber in her right hand. Her second saber kinetically flew to her left hand. Then trusted her left hand had forward at a downward angle. With the intent to generally aim in the direction of Barrien leg, Bix had ignited the saber in her left hand.

Objective: Engage
Allies: [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Alva Calvarona"] Republic
Enemies: One Sith Cryax Bane [member="Kerstas"] [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Darth Rapax"]
Gear: Same as the NPC clones
Forces: x3300 Spaarti Clone Trooper
x3300 Spaarti Combat Engineer
x700 Spaarti Combat Medics
x700 Spaarti Communication Operators
x500 Spaarti Snipers
x500 Spaarti Naval Personnel (Air support)
x30 APATW
x50 Redeemer Battle Tank
x30 Mobile Artillery Cannon

In the opening barrage of thirty walkers, fifty tanks, over nine thousand infantry and thirty artillery rounds will a kill zone of around fifty meters each, only a good twenty droids by the looks of it went down. That made Lusk angry, they had just spent the last four years of their lives training to hit a target and apparently they couldn't even do that right. So Lusk had a few words to say to his men.

"Were you all born defective?! Did someone tap your glass?! Readjust and have the walkers lay down a base line of laser cano fire! Tanks form a line and push up with the infantry! We are going to envelop their position from all sides and give them sons hurt!" Lusk yelled Into his comm and soon his orders were put into action.

As things were starting to pick up the man was given a ping from [member="Ali Hadrix"] on some guns that needed to be removed from play from a sith commander @Sinistra. Quickly getting on the horn he called his artillery friend fox once more to get fire on those guns.

"Fox this is Lusk! We've got coordinates about some AA guns! I want you to put some fire on them! Sending coordinates now!" Typing at his wrist pad he sent over coordinate of where the guns were that Ali had provided.

"Roger that Lusk, fox out!" His clone brother said in response.

The artillery cannons soon shifted to adjust fire and would begin the process of loading, punching in targeting information, and then finally firing upon Sith Anti Air Guns. More than likely the guns wouldn't hit them on the first round, it was always fire and adjust whenever Ali told them they were off by however much.

"MOVE UP!!" Lusk grabbed his pulse rifle and let out a roar for the other troopers to follow by.

Climbing out of the fighting holes the engineers were creating the fifty tanks and thousands of infantry charged the enemy from six hundred meters, their robotic exo skeletons powering their movements to charge forward and get this to be a closed ranged gun fight. At about four hundred meters the clones with their thousands of guns trained at the enemy opened fire to try and devastate both [member="Cryax Bane"]'s forces and [member="Darth Rapax"]'s if the necromancer was still busy making zombies than he was about to have a hard time doing that while thousands of screaming clones ran at you with tanks and bombarded you with walkers.

Summary
Clones and tanks push up to get closer and engage the enemy

Artillery fires on Sinistra's AA guns

Walkers, tanks, and clones continue to bombard enemy forces at the pass

((OOC: After discussion between Vornskr's writer and me, we've decided the duel is ending in a draw. Better luck next time for Sio or Vornskr, I suppose!))

Allies: [member="Coci Heavenshield"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Veles"], [member="Darth Vornskr"]
Gear: 1x MKI bolter, 1x bolt pistol, 1x sonic shotgun (destroyed), wrist-worn flamethrower, vibroknife, grenades, lightsabre, beskar'gam.
Stolen Sith Lightsabre

giphy.gif

The battle between the two titants continued upon the blood-stained ground of Contruum that had born witness to so many atrocities and acts of slaughter. Beneath the partially damaged visor of her beskar helmet, Siobhan allowed herself a grim smile when Vornskr was seemingly entombed by the massive piece of durasteel and permacrete, though the fact that her lips were cracked and blood-stained marred the effect a bit and probably made the smile look a bit silly!

There was also the fact that her leg was giving her grief and it required the Force to keep it from giving in. Perhaps she could have used the brief moment where Kaine was entombed more to her advantage, but she was not in good shape either. She felt the surge of the Force build up beneath the tomb of rubble and tried to brace herself, then suddenly there was a massive explosion as all the rubble and debris burying the Sith was hurled in all directions. Even as she drew upon her power to block the wreckage shooting towards her, she felt a massive buildup of the Force. Panting heavily Siobhan focused her power and instinctively lashed out with all the violence of an enraged terentatek.

In the same moment as the spiralling beam-like wave that married an eruption of Force energy with lightning surged towards her. A massive wave of Force energy shrieked from her hand. At the passage of the wave that blossomed into a Force explosion, the air twisted in strange shapes, the ground warped as fissures were torn through it, debris was either torn to shreds or hurled back towards him. The power of the Force unleashed thundered towards Vornskr. What now happened was that both attacks connected at the same time. There was a devastating, epic crash, like the end of time, a thunderous clap that sounded like the roar of a wrathful god.

Presumably both of them would be gripped by the massive blast and tossed through the air. Unable to withstand the explosion of Force energy and partially struck by bolts of lightning, causing a searing pain and smoke to coil off her armour, Siobhan was picked up and hurled through the air at tremendous speed, being tossed away from Kaine, feeling like she was being hit by a massive invisible hammer. Her head felt like it was spinning. Ribs broke, internal bleeding ensued and by the time her trip through the air had ended she landed hard upon the ground with such force to create a small crater. Her head had connected hard with the corpse of a dead soldier and though her helmet protected her from the worst, beneath it blood still dripped out of a wound in her forehead. For a moment or two she was out of it, before she managed to rally herself and, very shakily, got to her feet. The Countess coughed and spat blood. Every step she took sent waves of pain surging through her body. Clouds of smoke and dust had billowed up into the air, making it difficult to see anyone.

Objective A: The Killing Fields
Allies: N/A
Enemies: [member="Bix Slisia"]

She wanted to be herself. He understood that. That wasn't really what he'd asked her. But before he could respond, she deactivated her saber and he had to adjust so he didn't inadvertently slice her in half. And then there was a saber in her other hand aimed downward, he shifted, and the blade grazed his leg instead of skewering it clean through. It cut enough that he had a gouge in it, and a bout of weakness flew through his body that threatened to overwhelm him, but the wound was cauterized. Sword wounds didn't cauterize, and those were what he was used to.

He shifted his hand to the side, holding his double blade in a single hand, contacting her blade with his to keep her from swinging it through and taking his leg off. His other hand reached swiftly for the collar of her armor. The intent was to grab hold of her. If he succeeded, he would draw the Force into his armor, biting his teeth at the pain in his leg, and attempt to whip her down to the ground as he stepped back and to the side. If he succeeded, he would follow her, but that was a small price. He wanted to pin her, at least briefly.

"Everyone deserves the right to choose their own path. I do not question that. I question the need for senseless violence being that path. Why do you need to kill?"

Gear: In signature (Grenades 2x Force Breakers, 2x EMP Grenades, 2x Anti-Force User Flash Bangs)
Objective: Fight somebody
Allies: One Sith [member="Vrag"]
Enemies: Republic
NPC: 1 Dude, but largely just a fluff piece.

The vong or vong ally barked out and Aten answered before turning the corner, “Mandalorians. Here at the request and on the payroll of the Voice of the Dark Lord. For this fight we stand shoulder to shoulder.” He replied, keeping his lightsaber in hand but deactivated. They may not appreciate our being at this location despite being temporary allies.

I deactivated the camouflage system, waiting for the shield to power on green and took the corner, “Lower your weapons and tell us what you need.” I said, waiting for the vong to comply. “We brought a slicing probe with us if you require it and of course we are here to secure the room from any who may dislike our being here.”

Aten came around the corner and stood, his HUD going through databanks, looking for any identifying marks that he had on file. Over the secure comm to me he whispered, “Vong have too many symbols on file. Not enough time to ID him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom