Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Rains of Contruumere [One Sith vs GR Invasion of Contruum]

Gear: In signature (Grenades 2x Force Breakers, 2x EMP Grenades, 2x Anti-Force User Flash Bangs)
Objective: Fight somebody
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Republic
NPC: 1 Dude, but largely just a fluff piece.

Aten, go and secure the control room with our associates.” I said, the smaller man nodding and moving into the room with the observer probes setting up a few hundred meters out to provide those inside with an early warning system. Great thing about sonar mappers. It was really, really hard to sneak up on those things.

Oya, Drahr’buir. See you on the other side.” He said as the doors closed behind him.

Very well. Lead the way.” I responded to the vong armored sith before me. No idea who he was, but, he was vong armored sith. He certainly wasn’t here on behalf of the Republic. I drew my swords and followed the warrior through the corridors, Observers still feeding data into my HUD, there wouldn’t be too many surprises out here with active scanners on. X-Ray, Thermal, Biological, and Sonar all working together to make sure nothing made it all the way in without being seen first.

Objective: Beloved Skorn
Allies: [member="Skorn Draclau"]
Enemies: [member="Skorn Draclau"] ( [member="Archon Kaan"] )
Music: Thousand Eyes
https://youtu.be/Ln3QYLZhn5E

I will be the call, I will be the quiet.

A chill ran over Erinyes, causing her to tremble. TIme stood still as he held her transfixed. Logic told her to move away. Her body wouldn’t listen. It wanted this moment, wanted the danger of it. The unknown. Ached for Skorn.

Be mine.

The tone was low, gravelly. Hypnotic, the tones of his voice trembling down her spine.

Stripped to the bone, I wait.

Golden eyes stared at her from a handsome face. His skin taut against his skull, his features hard. Her heart beat faster, quickening like it had in her dreams. She felt the heat of his body despite the bite of the cold and the pelt of the rain. The scent of him overwhelming her; of rain, of earth, of strength and virility.

A hint of submission would be at the hairsbreadth of contact of his lips, and it felt as if an eternity passed, eaten away by mere seconds. His thin fingers would press upon her throat, and there he would feel the flutter of her pulse, the warmth of the blood that surged through her jugular. Her life’s blood that kept him here, with him. Tangible. Warm.

Alive.

And yet as pale white indentations would mark her flesh at the increasing pressure, Erinyes couldn’t see anything but the man. It was as if the galaxy had faded away, taking all her cares along with it. His voice but a whisper on the wind; hollow with agony, twisted by desperation.

Free me.

No, I'll be a stone, I'll be the hunter.

Lids fell shut at the hiss of his breath against her lips with those two words. Her tears would bleed and blend with the trickle of the rain and a well of agony would bloom within her breast. Yet Erinyes did not pull away from his grasp nor from the increasing pressure that threatened her consciousness. Did Belia stand so before Malice those years ago? Did her agony, did her life so turn her into a ghost of a shadow of who she was that her only recourse was to end her life?

Was this her Fate as well? Their fate? Ever drawn to that which could very well doom them into the depths of the Void. Was it in their nature? Or was it Belia’s and Malice’s nurture?

Ultimately, it didn’t matter. No, it did not. Not here, not now. It was that realization that made Erinyes open her eyes, lids peeling back to stare upon the Dragon so close, yet so far.

Tower that casts the shade.

There was no judgement in her green eyes, in the serenity of her gaze. What lay there was an understanding. Compassion. Love.

I am the storm, I am the storm.

One could not suffer a beloved’s pain. Nor their agony. The pendant that lay over her heart would sear her skin like a hot pike, the drop of blood that belonged to her brother a reminder. A catalyst.

Of acceptance.

Skinshifting came easy to the Shi’ido Princess. Flesh would part along the length of her wrist, peeling back painlessly to reveal the slender hilt of her electrum saber. Delicate, gilded in silver with intricate designs, it was a match to its owner in beauty and aspect.

I am the storm, so wait…

Telepathy was innate to their kind, no words needed to fall from each other’s lips. No, their connection went beyond that. The fingers along his jawline would curl, tracing along the strong, angular edge, as if imparting it to memory. Branding it like a map under her fingertips.

Then I grant thee thy petition, brother.

Slowly, the hilt would slip into the delicate shell of her hand...

Objective: A
Allies: [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: [member="Ella Nova"]

Just mere centimeters before the death of Ella, Nerius felt himself gripped in the air, and whipped away. Bouncing along the ground, his head slammed repeatedly against bones and rocks, until unconsciousness claimed him...

Slowly coming to, Nerius rose to his feet again and glared at Mullarus. Why? Why had he attacked an ally before an enemy? Nerius could have claimed her life right then, could have claimed a victory for the Dark Lord. The Will of Taloraan was growing more intelligent everyday, and yet, he still couldn't understand such!

Was it because Mullarus had feelings for the woman? No, that couldn't be it. He had said, as Nerius rose, that the battle would continue if she was ready to stop being soft. So what was it?

From within the influence of the Robes, a word murmured: Honor... Shaking his head, Nerius decided to look into it later.

For now, he reached his lightsabers and gripped both. Reactivating them with a flourish he yelled, "Fool! I had her!! The Lords will know of this betrayal!!" With those words he began charging at Ella once more, bent on a swift onslaught of several blows aimed for multiple points along her body.

Objectives: Kill and be epic
Enemies: [member="Iziz"]
Allies: GR
Gear in Bio

James kept his head, the Jawa seemed to be loosing his cool, but was able to control himself before the next attack. It went to say that the creature seemed to only have one trick in his bag. As he neared, the spinning Jawa was indeed fast, but predictable. He saw into the spin, and where to unleash his attack that had been planned. Stored up, the energy he'd gather released in a devestating blast of Force Destruction just as the Sith reached James.

The blast would shred skin, obliterate clothing and dismantle metal. The Jedi was calm and made sure to keep his secondary energy contained for any unexpected counters by the Jawa.

OBJECTIVE: A
ALLIES: Sith
ENEMIES: GR ( [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] )

And there she was. He had assumed she'd follow, but the jump jets were an unwelcome surprise. Normal speed was something he planned for. Jump jets? He really needed to keep more tech on his person. Thankfully she came right for him, and his wounded arm. Classics of swordplay, go for where the opponent is weakest.

A good way to trap someone too. Ferus knew his dead arm would be a prime target, and even though he could feel his bones rather painfully going back into place he knew he couldn't use it. So the simple solution was to twist.

Well, sort of at least. A flash of fire would create a temporary all between the pair. It was ultimately harmless, the red flame, but it should hopefully keep his next action hidden as she cut out for his side.

Which basically involved falling down. With a hopefully helpful smokescreen, the Sith would throw himself under her deadly and annoying cortosis blade with a quick dive forward. A dive that he would roll into and again, hopefully past the teched out abnormality. Finishing his roll however a new sound picked up over the noise of combat.

A sharp whistle.

Supply drop incoming.

Right where he was standing before. A small grin would form on his lips if he had gotten away, and with his one good arm he would aattemp to hold the Sithspawn in place by gripping her armor with all his might.

Maybe he could get that fabled supply drop kill.

The supply drop itself was nothing more than a solid metal tube, but the speed it went should hopefully be enough to bring the girl closer to earth. Or something like that.

Objective: A; Killing Fields.
Allies: One Sith.
Enemies: [member="Kira Talith"]
Gear: Please see signature or previous post.

To be stunned was a funny feeling. It did not hurt. Darth Ophidia rather wished that it would hurt. Instead, it filled her with a certain sensation of numbness. It was a struggle to do anything besides the most basic life-support, but like all things, it faded. When Kira flopped down beside the Sith Lord, she turned her head slowly. She stared at her opponent through the reflective viewports of her helmet, shooting proverbial daggers from her unseen eyes.

"Kark you, and your Republic."

Her raspy voice was further distorted by the helmet, giving her voice an eerie quality. Her voice held no fear, nor really any distinguishable anger. It was rather a cold, nearly matter-of-factly, in its tone. Yet it held the hatred to chill grown men to the spine. She was beginning to regain her feeling, - but not quite her wittiness - and her anger was swelling in her bowels.

In response to the Jedi's leg-claim, she hooked the Jedi's leg and lended part of her consciousness to her Nagajj. It was part of her, made from her flesh and blood, and stored in her body. It awoke from its slumber and emerged from the skin of Darth Ophidia's claimed leg. The Sith Lord raised her fist in demonstration, trying to catch the blonde Jedi Master's attention while the Nagajj shot out from the Rattataki's skirt and attacked with its venom fangs. Its bite was the venom of Terentateks, highly potent. Thanks to their shared consciousness, Ophidia could make sure the serpent did not bite her, and that their actions were properly synchronised.

Allies: [member="Nerius"]
Enemies: [member="Ella Nova"]

The jedi's words hurt almost as much as her lightsaber would have. In some ways, he saw the logic in them, yet he could smell the ignorance in them. The same ignorance that the Lords and Masters always warned Apprentices like him of. Enslaved by the Dark Side? Feh! The Dark side is the gateway to freedom! The entire Sith Code revolves around growing stronger to break one's chains! Unlike the Code of the Jedi, which places restriction upon restriction on what the jedi were allowed to do with their lives.

His grip tightened around the hilt of his lightsaber. The rain made his long hair stick to his head. A tear or two fell from his eyes, but it would not be seen for the rainfall. "No, jedi, you do not understand... I can see that there are warriors and scholars in your order that deserve respect. They would be an honor to do battle with one day, or even to fight beside. However, just like the Sith, there are parasites and scum within your order...Most of the scum in your Order stems from the filthy Republic you serve. I..." His voice cracked a bit, "I will never... serve the Republic. It's because of them that my family lies dead among a sea of space debris in orbit over Anaxes, my home! Because of them and because of this...

"This disgusting war...this damned war we've fought for so damned long...I don't even remember why...

His grip tightened even more.

"I'll make them pay. That's why. My hatred for those you are enslaved to makes me stronger! The stronger I grow because of my passionate hate for the Republic, the closer I come to breaking the chains that the Dark side has over me. Where is your promise of salvation, jedi? What makes you stronger? Because it won't make me stronger. The jedi excel at limiting themselves. I won't do that to myself. I'll make the Republic SUFFER!!!"

At the same time as Nerius, Mullarus dashed straight at Ella, yelling a passionate war cry as he brought his dark green lightsaber across to slice at Ella. There was good in Mullarus, but it was loyal to the Empire and to the Sith. Mullarus would have to learn the truth about the death of his family to think about changing his loyalties entirely...

[member="Davin Skirata"] [member="Vrag"]
Objective: B

The problem with assuming is well known, and the problem with fighting Sith is that they didn't conform to your stupid societal norms. Injure a teammate? You know it. Wouldn't be the first time. Bleeding from a broken nose, Astaire was giggling like a madwoman (yes, he's actually a man) even as he's pulled around into the oncoming saber that was already within its intended target. Coming around to the front of the man's chest, leaving his grip on the collar behind, Astaire found himself directly in the path of a kill-stroke.

Though it wasn't a kill stroke for him. Just the man throwing him around.

Somewhere along the way, his right arm was severed at the shoulder, instantly cauterized by the saber's plasma. But he didn't care. Still giggling even as shock set in. Your body is failing you, Astaire. "Oh but it's not!" Orgasmic pleasure, released along with his arm. How scintillating.

And apparently something was through his gut. Saber. Sword. He didn't care. Things were being sliced.

Objective A: The Killing Fields
Location: Contruum-Witch ain't gonna get none of this good stuff!
Allies: Galactic Republic
Enemies: The One Sith-[member="Revy Khai"]

Aston couldn't describe in his actions or words at the slightest tinge of frustrations that came over him once the rumbling came again and thus the vines sprung out and wrapped around him His legs, thus his arms. Aston struggled slightly as he immediate spread his feet apart and his arms, that way it wasn't an easy shot. His lightsaber had fell towards the ground but then never actually hit, as the force guided its way in a twirling motion that cut his arm free and was soon moving towards his leg and his right leg would be free. Aston looked towards the hand.

The witch's hand that had lurched towards , and the blood that was slung forth. Aston knew what that was as it was forward, despite it being just blood, it was much more than that. And as much as he tried he couldn't have maneuvered around it. Aston raised his right hand to try and block what it was covering his face. Unknowing at this point whether or not it was a hit or miss. His hand shot forward towards the witch and sent a strong force push towards her, looking to knock her down and would soon press the attack, after he got rid of these pesky vines. Cutting them in the process after the force push.

Location: Grid 33, over the ridgeline away from the garrison.
Controller: Sinistra
Forces: Sin's forces
TOE:
Southern command (Grid 33)
Alpha & Bravo Batteries, Tannhauser (8 per battery, 16 total)
Charlie, Delta, Echo Batteries, Lohengrin (14 per battery, 42 total)
26 x Phaedra
27 x Croesus

NPCs:
Gulliver Foyle - Artillery Commander
Fela - Darkside adept
Aurek - Darkside adept
Arianrhod - Darkside adept
700 standard troopers
Isamu's forces
First Wave:
21,000 16754 x Soldiers
8 x AT-AW
19 x Tartoros Walker
26 x Phaedra
26 x Croesus
5 x Lohengrin Squadrons (5 each)
1 x Tannhauser Squadron (4)

Objective: C
Allies: [member="Isamu Baelor"]
Opponents: [member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

contruum%20gridded_zpsu9f2kqev.png

Grid 33 was about to get hot.

The first of the pods landed with a thud, showering snow everywhere as the fister on the ridge shouted the warning loud and clear over the coms.

"INCOMING! PODS ON THE GROUND!"

The heavy shock troopers swarmed out of the pod, geared up and ready for action. A few more landed around the mountain before Sinistra could get the order out to the AA guns to start tracking and targeting the pods in order to kill the soldiers before they ever hit the ground. In the meantime, she radioed for Baelor to route cavalry her direction.

There were 700 troops at the small, high plateau and they would not be able to defend the heavy artillery guns from getting overrun as the spot was good for a shelling point on the garrison in the depression below but not a place where anyone wanted to get into an infantry battle. Not to mention the heavy snows of the high peaks meant moving anything was tedious at best. The barren rock plateau where Sinistra chose her base was practical as well as tactical. Less snow to deal with, less vehicles stuck in it.

If they were coming for her, they better have their snowshoes on.

There were about 20 2-man mortar teams spread out along the ridge line, firing standard mortar fire down both sides of the mountain, looking to halt enemy advancements, although as snipers came into play, this was thinned.

Echo battery with all 14 Lohengrins began flakking at the Valkyrie drop ships, their massive barrels thundering with fire and rage. Once the troops and tanks are offloaded, they continue flakking their position.

The Croesus and Phaedra turned their attention to the rain of pods but not before 1 of the Tannhausers was lost to enemy artillery fire before that too ceased with the introduction of friendlies in the area.

Sinistra nodded to Fela, Aurek and Arianrhod who bolted from the command center. The twins took up positions within the other 620 or so troops who were cirlced around the plateau. Fela found a spot where she could see the drops, and at once as if rehearsed, the three adepts ignited red blades.

Order confirmation from Baelor's position was received and 3,000 troops were headed her way, though only half of them were mounted. The rest would be following as quickly as they could make it though the snow covered pass from grid 35 but it was far more likely that the vehicles would need to make a second trip in order to reinforce the Sith position or give them a fighting chance against the new found threat.

Summary:
  • 5 of the mortar teams are neutralized by enemy snipers.
  • Echo battery is shooting flak rounds at the drop ships, the soldiers they dropped and the tanks offloaded.
  • The 53 AA guns (Croesus and Phaedra) start aiming at the dropping pods. The change in targets costs 1 of the Tannhausers.
  • Baelor's position is dispatching 3,000 troops towards Sin however, they are coming in waves of 1500. The first 1500 will arrive next post and the others in the post after that.
  • The 620 troops are taking defensive positions around the arty and AA guns, joined by Fela, Aurek and Arianrhod, who are all Dark Side Adepts who have been trained by Sinistra.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6667px]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]Outside the Control Centre[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] B (Be The Tide)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] He, himself and him[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies #2:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] Miss Greta ( [member="Greta Kohler"] )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It almost seemed as if the tip of his cigarette flared just a little harder: the smoldering fire increased in its intensity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]She had already noted the strength of his presence within the Force, but through it all it had been washed out across the space they had been occupying - a walking way or a room, the intensity had been reduced by that lack of focus… this suddenly shifted. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]His eyes were no longer on her instead studying those fortifications in front of them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]But the storm was gathering around him in strides, energy welling up, seized for the moment and broken to his will: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]to be used as a bludgeon tool for what was to come.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“There are long answers, and short ones.” the Underlord mumbled. He drew in that storm, chained it to the expression of his desire. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Suffice it to say that I can point my finger… and release enough kinetic energy to shred reinforced durasteel into bits and pieces.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Which didn’t even describe what would or [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]could[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] happen to those unfortunate enough to be caught within the blast radius.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“The storm is gathering, miss Greta. Are you intending on using it?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Location[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: Killing Fields[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: A[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: [member="Agamemnon"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Enemies[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]: [member="Mantic Dorn"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px](OOC: Agamemnon told me that he sent you a PM about me joining the duel, but hasn’t received a reply yet. For the purpose of not making you wait too long for his reply and keeping this a quick process, I am posting it now, so Aga. can reply too.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The Force was a mysterious entity, few if any could truly claim to possess mastery of it, even less could claim to truly understand its strange ways, but Carach knew there was one universal truth in the Galaxy that always held unspeakable meaning. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]This truth was that there were two paths open to an individual.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The Path of the Duel and the Path of the Higher Mysteries. Capitalization for dramatic purposes aside, this basically meant that one that was heavily attuned to fighting with a saber… usually was less capable in the Force categories, and vice versa. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]In Carach’s example? This truth had meaning, he had long ago picked the path of the Higher Mysteries, opting to study the ways of the Force and eskew most if not all specialized training of the saber, it was simply not his… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]thing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And it was in situations such as these that this decision aided him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The Sith Lord approached from the side, time itself slowing down as his form blurred: and there it was, the Force expressed through lightning, directed at a droid. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The droid.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It seemed that Adekos’ efforts had borne fruit, but ionization was a process that would surely cause trouble for his droid… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]friend[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] and as such Carach sought to address the issue. Halting meters from them, his fingers hooked quickly in esoteric, strange patterns that manipulated the fabric of the Force itself, the subtle shift moved through the medium and influenced the onslaught of electric energy unleashed by Dorn.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]…and then the burst of energy suddenly dissipated into nothingness, fizzling out into the void and its usefulness transferred to the Lord.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Carach smiled as he felt some of the residual energy return to himself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Few truly could claim mastery over the Force… but some could get awfully close at it nonetheless.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]That smile turned sharply, as his focus shifted from the defensive to the offense, the singular focus of his mind - bolstered by the energy just gained from Mantic’s own attack, bearing down on the Jedi Knight’s very mind.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]It would be as if a heavy tank decided to hammer itself through his mental faculties at the speed of a starfighter.[/SIZE]

Objective: Objective A, assisting a fellow member of the Legion
Allies: One Sith, Legion Yun'Do, [member="Sage Bane"]
Enemies: None, [member="Varus Shatterstar"], [member="Rhen Qel-Droma"]

Equipment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQNFcYvILJE

Drat, he thought. Of course he would never say such a thing out loud. Not manly. But he thought it, hoping that the pesky Jeedai would suck on Nang Hul and go flying. Nothing quite like an airborne magician, quite the spectacle. Nevetheless, as fast as the little beasts were, Yurzhoc was a close second. At least he thought he was, as he came at full speed towards the Jedi Knight. "HERE KITTY KITTY!" He screamed as he made the gestures to Stebbles, the twirling whip erecting into a staff gripped in his right hand.

As he neared, he jumped and would descend upon the bearded knight with the pointy end, aiming for the chest, impale and pin to the ground. That pesky force, always getting in the way, he had no doubt that the harvester sense of the Jeedai would deter them from harm at the stab of Stebbles. But he wouldn't relent, he was fresh and wanted meat. So should the strike miss, a hand gesture would soften the tail as he would sling it from his own left to right, aiming to sweep the feet of the Jeedai at the knees.

Objective A: The Killing Fields​
Allies: The One Sith​
Enemies: [member="Barrien Siegfried"]​

Wielding two lightsabers at once not just took skill. It took room and great feet positioning to be effective. Same with the staff Barrien was using. Mix was effectively had the room to use the saber in her left hand. The one in her right was beginning to increasingly more difficult to use. With the mud and debris on the ground she could not find good positioning to get a good strike or parry with the sword in her right hand.

When Barrien reached for her. She had stepped back only to find a chunk of metal hit the back of her heal. Barrien did get a hold of her armor. As he went to whip Bix down to the ground she did not have the footing to brace herself. Her feet flung out from under her and he came right down on top of her. Landing on mud and bone. With an armored man falling right on top of her at the same time. She felt a burning sharp pain as she lost what breath she had at that moment. Between the jarring of the impact, the pain, and the loss of her breath Bix instinctively let go of her sabers. They dropped to the ground next to her.

“Weakness”, she said as she finally caught her breath. Frustration with herself and the moment she screamed out that one word. It was her answer to why she took the life of others. She was not just going to lay there. When she had blurted out why she would kill. Her left hand shot out to Barrien’s hand. The hand that could be still holding the lightsaber hilt? Her right hand cross over her chest in-between them both. Her hand went to Barrien’s shoulder with the intent to brace her wrist to his throat. Using as much leverage as she could she had intended to roll over on top of him? “There is no room for in it”, she had continued to yell as she attempted to roll over on top of him. “Not in me or anyone”, so angry, her emotions bled through. She did not even know every feething reason why she was angry. Even if she did it would have been so twisted who would even understand?

Allies: Um?
Enemies: [member="Bix Slisia"]

Down they went, tumbling to the ground and she lost her sabers just as he lost his when his body involuntarily tried to catch itself on her. Now they were down to the nitty gritty. There were no sabers in their hands for them to use, no way for either of them to quickly kill the other, not that he would kill her. It left them both somewhat vulnerable, even if neither of them really realized that was the case. What he wanted to do was pin her so he could talk to her. That was all.

She had other ideas.

In seconds she'd moved and rolled and flipped over to where she was on top of him. He tried to grapple with her hands, but she'd already gotten hold of one of his, and her other was perilously close to crushing his windpipe. The words she spoke were disturbing, but he still felt there was more to this.

"Theirs, or your own?" he managed to get out as he tried to squeeze his neck away from her arm. "Are you afraid, Lordess? Is that why you fight weakness? You're afraid of it."

He squirmed, shifting his legs outward in an attempt to free them so he could try to get one around her, at least.

"Everyone is weak. That is part of life. Life itself is weak and fragile. To fear weakness is to fear life and to deny yourself the very thing you want: freedom. You are a slave to your hatred and anger."

Enemies: @Barrien Siegfrried​
They both were covered in the muck they now fought in. Grappling in this crude made things very interesting. “It all” she screamed out answering the question of theirs or hers. Being so karking slippery it had made it easier for Barrien to slip Bix’s arm away from choking him. His further baiting though? Asking what she was afraid of? If that is why she fought? Is that what she was afraid of?

She had no clue to any of the whys? She did not have control of anything. Not even herself as the baiting awoke something old and powerful inside of her. A burst of emotions suddenly arose in BIx. Emotions of hate and fear. Suppressed emotions. Not the memories that were the catalyst. Just those raw emotions that were buried for well over a thousand years.

The spark of the emotions physically manifested in her eyes. Her eyes shifted color. It was not the red or orange one would expect from a Sith. It was the bright blue glowing Force fueled eyes of a Dark Kashi. “It must be all destroyed”, she yelled out more. Tears streaming down her checks now. If she wanted to outright destroy. The malice was there. She could have released a torrent of Force Lighting that would kill them both.

Her raw emotions were far too personal. So much hate and pain she had to rip them apart with her bare hands. Bix lost in this rage did not try to stop his leg from shifting outwards. She lifted her head back and with every bit of physical force she could muster she aimed for his face with her forehead. “Die”, she cried out! Not that one head but would kill. She was beyond reason at this point.

Allies: N/A

The rage was intense. He could quite literally feel it flowing through the Force due to their proximity to one another. It was frightening, but he subdued it because he knew, somehow, that he wasn't going to die. He was prepared to do so, but he wasn't going to. He was going to find a way through all of this, crack her exterior. If nothing else, he could live to face her again another day. Next time he would come armed with information. Somehow.

When she yelled about it all needing to be destroyed he got curious, but he didn't have time for the curiosity as he hooked his leg behind hers, making it so she couldn't easily escape if anything happened. But then she did the unexpected and slammed her head down at his. He only barely got his head turned in time. Unfortunately, she slammed her head into the side of his which was all scraped up already.

The pain was intense. It stole the pain from his leg and focused on his head. He bit his lip to keep from crying out, and his head felt like he was swimming in the deepest of oceans. He had to find some way to take her down so that he could avoid letting her destroy him. With his free hand, the one she wasn't holding, he welled the power of the Force into his muscles. Then he swung his fist with all the might he could muster, aiming at the side of her face, her jawline area, hoping to hit her just right to topple her, but if nothing else, it might keep her from slamming her head into his for the moment. It was about all he could do.

OBJECTIVE: A- Defeat The Sith

ALLIES: GR Folks + Allies
ENEMIES: OS Bubs {[member="Darth Ferus"]}
ARMOR:
Fire. Man's age-old enemy, come to strike at her again. Or, in this case, prevent her from attacking her foe. The flames blurred her vision. There wasn't enough time for her to stop her swing or slow her turn. Her momentum carried her arm forward as she cut through thin air. All she was able to do was cut out the final move of her combo. Instead of firing she simply stopped halfway through the movement. Her arm was partway raised, suspended in air for a single moment. And then she kept going.
Because she had to.

There was a recognizable sound coming from the distance. Supply drop? She thought, allowing herself to scowl. Right as she went to move forward she felt a tight hand grip the back of her armor. It, at least for the moment, rendered her semi-immobile. Unlike most others the warrior had fought, this Sith seemed to possess an incredible strength. Whether it was comparable to hers or not was in question. Regardless, he was, in fact, strong enough to make it neigh impossible for her to launch herself forward (which had been her intention).

So she came up with a plan B on the spot. As the package came speeding towards the duo Ven seemed to struggle, apparently unsuccessfully attempting to pull away from the man. Like cooking a grenade, she thought. Such a dangerous maneuver. Hopefully, though, it would secure her a place in the 'crazy but lucky' section of the hall of fame. Perhaps just a few seconds before the cylinder would have crashed into her she activated the jets on her armor. Instead of moving forward (which would require her to pull against the man), she jetted backwards.

Her goal was to go crashing into her opponent, either sending them both to the ground, or at least forcing him to let go of her. Yeah, it seemed like a risky move. But if it worked... well, she'd probably find herself in a very, very nice situation. One where she could do some real damage to her foe. Of course, nothing was guaranteed yet. They wouldn't be until the fallout of her aggressive backpedaling.

Enemies: [member="Barrien Siegfried"]​
Not that she noticed her leg being hooked by his. She did not even react to it. She did not even flinch as her forehead slammed into the side of Barrien’s head. She did not cry out in pain over a new fresh wound on her forehead. All of her rage over fear and pain was still there.

To focused on using Barrien’s face to crush all of her fear and anger. Bix did not even attempt to dodge the fist. It connected splitting her lip open and nearly braking her jaw. The Force was already flowing through her. Numbing the pain and pushing her limits of resilience.

The Force induced hit did knock Bix clean off of Barrien. She fell face first into the mud nearly a meter away. She was not done. She pushed herself up. Blood and mud dripping off her face. “I must kill it”, she said picking herself up off the ground.

Allies: N/A

His fist connected, and he felt one of his fingers, the index, break from the Force of the strike. Even with the Force enhancing the blow, he'd still managed to hurt himself with hitting her. It was to be expected given that she was using her face to hit him as well. But what the blow to her jaw did, was send her rolling away from him. For a moment he just lay there and groaned, hoping that she would just stay down and that they could call this whole thing over.

But that wasn't it. She wasn't done.

As she stood, he stared at her with one eye. The other had slowly swollen shut as a result of her headbutt. She was standing again. There was something wrong with this woman. She was not acting as he expected a Sith to act. She was acting off.

He didn't really have much choice at this point. The only recourse was to actually do harm to her; harm that might not be temporary, he didn't know. It was deplorable, and he felt absolutely miserable about this being the case, but the only way to stop her was to hurt her, which meant the only way he could help her was to hurt her. That brought tears to his eyes. He did not wish to harm this woman, even though she sought his death. What kind of life was she living?

Reaching through the Force, he grabbed one of his fallen sabers, this time the single blade, and lifted it. Hurling it towards her, he waited until it closed with her and then activated the blade, hoping to skewer her in a not so vital area. He just needed to stop her so he could help her. That was all he wanted.

"Just stop..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom