Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Siege of Commenor [TSE/CSA]

As she slipped through the eerily quiet of the empty halls, she wondered how she could possibly help anyone. She could protect herself well enough... though not against any Sith. It was then that providence or perhaps a more guided hand made her stop. She turned her face to look at a door with a lock labelled Armory. Praying that her credentials were still active or recently renewed, she typed in her pass key. The green light of validation had her squealing in delight. She quickly passed through the door and closed it. Inside were a great many things she could supply to those who are. She began pulling down grenades (2 concussion, 2 flash bang, 2 thermal detonators, 2 stun, 2 incendiary), a few extra blasters, glow rods, 2 medpacs, Relia Charger power calibrator, F-187 fusioncutter, FastTurn-3 Hydrospanner, Cuffs, a wire bundle, and a ream of some kind of tape. Silfe placed them all in the bag she had brought with her with basic necessities and then went back to the door. The bag was heavy but she was much stronger than she used to be. She would have wondered why had she had the time to really think about it. As it is, she simply did not have the brain capacity.

Before she could poke her head out to check for an empty hallway, she felt something twist in her gut. It was painful, but not in a sharp pain from a physical wound. It was like a punch in the gut. She leaned into the wall beside the door for a long moment, feeling winded and incredibly sad but not knowing why. Life could never be just normal, she thought bitterly. Little did she know that an entire city had been obliterated. Millions of lives snuffed out in an instant.

She took a deep breath and shook herself. No time to waste on whatever this was. She had to make her way to Lori. Slowly, she peeked out from the door and found, as she suspected, an empty hallway. Slipping out quietly, she once more brought her blaster to bear and continued her journey to Lori Arenais. It didn't take her much longer to do so. Without the impediment of people, the palace was easy to traverse.

"I come bearing gifts." She said when she reached the underground area, lifting her blaster away from those present and laying down the bag of tactical gear. "Think this might help my lady?"

Equipment: See Sig
Enemies: [member="Mythos"], The Sith Empire

Each word of the Sith was posturizing, boosting his own ego, taunting his accomplishments as though they meant anything to Aten. If Aten could’ve he would’ve rolled his eyes but that would’ve simply taken his concentration off the battle before him. He simply rose to his feet watching as the chair spiraled through the air, slightly mesmerized by the glow of Mythos’ ax. Something the likes of which Aten had yet to see while battling other Sith, the shorter man raised the ax, energy releasing in an explosive wave of darkside energy. The burst itself caught Aten off guard causing his stomach to lurch at the intense surge of malevolence that filled the Senatorial Chambers. A baleful aura radiated from the weapon, and from Mythos himself. It was more like the weapon and man were one, akin to Aten and his own saber.

Mythos continued his approach, the ax raised high, each step slow, menacing. It reminded Aten of the horror flicks he’d once watched as a child, how he’d been shaken to his core. Now, he was a man, a warrior, a defender of the light and freedom. He did not fear Mythos’ slow approach. Right leg sliding forward and bending at the knee, left just behind it in the brace position Aten waited for the Sith. The azure blade hummed as the tip was pointed directly at the approaching foe's chest. No move was made to attack.

Do all Sith give these monologues? Aten asked of himself as Mythos declared himself the Fist of the Sith. Off to the side however, in the center of the chambers, a holoprojection came to life. Its glow overtaking the entire room within it a ghostlike Lady Kay appeared, her words that of surrender. She’d decided to give in to the Sith to save the lives of her people. To surrender in the face of the overwhelming loss of civilian lives was an admirable decision. Yet Aten was not a member of the CSA, he was a member of not only the Jedi Praxeum but the Rebel Alliance. He wouldn’t be shown such mercy.

“So, this is what you wished for?” In the distance the sounds of artillery fire could still be heard, the rhythmic explosions heard from where the Sith and Jedi stood. “The betrayal of those who once trusted you, the lives of innocents that have been taken in this attack, all in the name of what?” Since the battle had begun these were the first words Aten had spoke. The Morellian’s voice was heavy, harsh, cold. With an inhalation of air Aten’s eyes focused once more on Mythos.

“Continue.”

Chasin City

Shia felt the shock before she heard the news, it was worse than anything she'd felt before, but somehow it left her emotionally unmoved - it was a fact, a horrible fact, but one she could grieve for later.

She couldn't help a single one of those people, and somewhere a cat was playing with its toys. The shield wouldn't drop for hours - days - her troops hadn't even moved. So clearly it was treachery from within, well, thats what you get for hiring people of dubious providence and trusting too easily.

"Alor?" Her second asked as she climbed atop One Eye to get a better look at the shield and the army that stood between her and any hope of doing her job. Who builds a palace outside their bastion defences, then stations troops in the city? The Sith don't care about civilians except as threats - or toys - kark, they don't care about you except as a threat, a tool or a toy.

She could hear the vods voice, he wanted to do something, to attack. But what? The message was from an exile and a traitor, there could be any number of tricks going on. The holoprojection... felt real, however. That was classic Sith theatrics, and exactly the sort of message the Queen of a fallen nation would send. Personally, Shia would have spat in his eye and told him to keep on killing until he drowned in the blood of innocents. But... well, aruetii.

"Pull back to the spaceport and prepare to exfiltrate." She instructed coldly.

"And... them, alor?" The vod gestured to the few remaining terrified civilians, behind them the streets would be jammed, they might create a stampede or a slaughter just falling back. But there was no point in staying here.

"Move them, at gunpoint if they're in the way, if not one warning then leave them. Don't search houses. If we have room for any on the transports, we'll take who we can. If the Sith argue, they can swear then and there to join the clan."

"And if they include us in the 'soliders' or don't take an instant conversion for an answer? What if the local forces demand we stand down?"

"Then you kill any aruetise who get in our way - I mean any - our contract here ended the minute the Queen surrendered."

Objective: Maintain Neutrality. Collect Family.
Allies: Mandalorian Empire [member="Kaine Australis"]
Enemies: War.

She knew the moment something in the Dark Lord’s eyes changed, when she spoke to him on Bastion, that Commenor was going to be burnt to the ground. It was the first time in her young life Mand’alor the Infernal bristled at anything [member="Darth Carnifex"] said. The first time a shrill went down Yasha Mantis’ spine.
Commenor would fall.
Would Mandalore be next?

Was she buying the freedom of a Manda’yaim unblemished by blood in the reticence to strike up arms against the Sith Empire and its’ tyrannical war machine? While her advisors and the Wue’gi Vode Council dictated the wisdom of maintaining both Alliance and Non-Aggression Pact, Yasha grieved Commenor the moment [member="Lady Kay"] struck out against the Sith Armada.

“Why didn’t you let me negotiate, Kay? Why am I standing here? I could have…”

“Ma’am?” Captain Fitz looked over from his command chair and searched the Mand’alor’s mask.

“I couldn’t prevent this, Fitz… but [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]’ last known position is here, Kay, Loreena and Caedyn are here… my family…”

Mandalore’s hands were tied. She would break neither document signed, yet she would watch. Long had many spoken of the ill will of the Sith Empire and its’ perilous ruler, and long had Yasha remained ignorant of the blood spilt by their hands.
Not today.

Today was the moment of recognition, and cognizance. Today Mand’alor the Infernal would watch and listen and experience the horrors and successes of a war fought well by either side. It was the day she would create new definitions.

[member="Darth Prazutis"]’ obliteration of Munto City struck firm into Yasha’s heart. The Infernal grunted and stood statuesque in her stillness as the shuddering cries from Munto City’s comms dissipated to static. This was, as everything Yasha came to realize from the two Epicanthix Royals Prazutis & Carnifex, a lesson. Munto City had been beautiful as Commenor had been beautiful. An oasis of liberality and the calm of peace.

It was a lie, as civility was a lie.

“Mand’alor! The Behemoth is moving above Kliffen City!” A Sensors Officer spoke, flinging the image of the Behemoth’s motion to another of the many holoprojectors in the Command Deck.

“Mand’alor… the Warmaster came out of cloak. He’s approaching the Sith platform… in your name.” The Comms officer played [member="Kaine Australis"]’ call through the Command Deck, his accent peppering the quieted group of warriors. Under her buy'ce, Yasha's amber eyes went wide.

The observation probe footage of Carnifex played on holoprojectors across the Hell Wolf’s Command. The sudden display of her Aunt’s image had Yasha finally in motion.

“Open a channel to the Dark Lord.”

Yasha stood on the holoemitter, awaiting the moment [member="Darth Carnifex"] would accept her call.

“Emperor Zambrano, I have stayed my hand from entering this battle. Your victory is total, give my Aunt and the members of my family to me. Warmaster Australis is making on your position to effect the transfer. Please Kaine… my Aunt. My daughter [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"], and my cousins are down there. Permit me to reclaim those who are mine.”

[member="Aten Ramses"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Every step Mythos took was calculated and it gave him time to further study the stance and battle-style of his foe. The heavy dependence on soresu, Shi-Cho and every other defensive stance was something Mythos had outgrown, favoring a constant attack. His style was not hard to place, the movement of his feet and shoulders even the way the Jedi held his lightsaber gave it away. [member="Mara Rockwell"] had given the password for the sheild, it would not be long before the senate hall was under Sith rule and with it, the Jedi in custody. Mythos would do him a great service, death was prefferable to what the sith in higher positions of power would do to the jedi if he was caught, 'he should be thanking me' Mythos thought.

In the battle as he closed near a few meters from the Jedi he felt a power surge he had never felt before at the same time that an earthquake shook the senate. Eight million lives had been snuffed out in an instant by [member="Darth Prazutis"] and in turn, death, made Mythos stronger. What a jedi would feel as pain in his heart for these lives a sith gained strength from the suffering and death of these lives, innocent or not.

This was the moment, this was the time to strike with incredible fury and unleash his full power. As the jedi spoke Mythos slowed his pace to an almost death-like walk, absorbing all that pain and death into his being and weaponizing it as fuel. "Honor is for the dead. Atrisia knows this and so do I."

I did not listen then Braxus... I am listening now...

Using Force Speed as an extention of his Telekinesis all the while screaming a peircing wail that could be heard more through the force than through sound Mythos dove, head first into his opponent while the ax whirled around him like a spinning dagger.

The ax went ahead, fueling his fury and power even more than the death that now covered this world did. What the jedi would be victim of now was a full display of a Grand Master of the Juyo fighting style.

First swing aimed at the neck while Mythos still spun like a torpedo in the air. With that same momentum Mythos would swipe again, it dying down and aimed at his chest. Finally at the death of the leap an overhead chop with his right hand, left hand palm open gathering power and his repulsor boots to ignite.

"You both will drown in darkness!"

Overwhelm, overpower and never stop attacking. He pressed forward and would seek to strike again and again even if he decapitated the jedi. He would strike the corpse again and again, consumed by a desire to kill. When Mythos attacked the studied and aware would notice a trail of darkness flowing from him, immaterial yet for some reason visible to the naked eye.

"A wise choice, your Highness."

Another message would be dispatched to the Imperial forces on the ground, primarily to accept the surrender of any Commenori military that willingly surrendered to the Empire. Those that resisted despite the official surrender given by the Commenori monarch would be unceremoniously gunned down and put to the sword, their bodies left to burn as Imperial flame troopers set their bodies alight with cleansing flame. The attack against the shield generators would come to a halt for the time being, as their destruction was no longer considered to be a priority now that the Empire held all of the cards. Likewise, the situation in space would proceed similarly, with the Empire accepting the surrender of individual ships while destroying those that continued to resist.

The bombers that had been dispatched to harass the outlying cities would be recalled, with only standard fighters and interceptors gliding through the air on patrol vectors as they scoured the skies for Commenori ships that haven't immediately been grounded.

A state of martial law descended upon Commenor after Kay's announcement, right in time for the image of Yasha Mantis to appear on the observation deck as the feed broadcasting Kay's surrender was ended. The Emperor chuckled, "I am afraid that the Queen must remain my prisoner until the battle has come to a complete and total end, Mand'alor. A treaty has yet to be signed between the Commenori government and the Empire." A treaty that would legitimize an indefinite occupation of Commenor by the Sith Empire, effectively imposing the Emperor's will on a people far beyond the territory he directly controlled. The Emperor now pointed to one of the pilots of the platform, "Maneuver us out of reach and call my shuttle."

His gaze fell back on Yasha's image, "You will be allowed to meet with her after she has been processed."

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Ronan Vizsla"] | [member="Koda Fett"] | [member="Baron Morcus"] | [member="Macharius Solaire"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"]

Opponents: [member="Koda Fett"], The Sith Empire.
Objective: Survive.
Er6tw3E.png
[member="Koda Fett"]'s assumption had been correct, though the situation had changed and Veiere's priorities become split into two truly horrible choice's: risk sacrificing his wife to ensure his children's safety or chance their own in order to rescue [member="Lady Kay"] from the hands of [member="Darth Carnifex"] and [member="Darth Prazutis"]. The odds were so heavily weighed against him that Veiere didn't know what to do. He'd warned his Children though not yet received a response, that only served to concern him and make the decision that much more desperate.

"Kay, I don't know what I'm supposed to do here..." Veiere whispered to himself, unable to carry their words to one another even had he meant to, thanks to the Sith and their ability to cut his wife off from the Force. With the massive strike against Munto City, he was convinced that this war was well and truly lost. The Blockade of Commenor Space had crippled their Fleet's ability to protect the Capital World and there was little that could make a significant stand against the Super Star-Destroyer looming over Orbit. Such a defeat hadn't been felt by him since the One Sith had devastated the Jedi Enclave of Svivren and taken all that he had known back then. It seemed that history was certain to repeat itself and in the end, despite how many different worlds and governments that they had secured trade and good positive relationships with; in the end there were few that were willing to come to their defense and aid.

All the same, Veiere left the cover of the Arenais Estate and began for the Sith staging ground once again. That was of course if the Bounty Hunter whom had followed him would allow Veiere to make it that far. Kay kept a couple swoop bikes around the side of the estate, they made for a much faster descent though Veiere felt something pull at the edge of his mind, a plea that his attention be shifted elsewhere, more immediate and this gave him pause enough to turn around and gaze over his surroundings once again. Be it paranoia or precognitive suspicion, Veiere would call out to the forest having remembered Koda's abrupt disappearance as Veiere had escaped from the observation platform. "What price is worth all of this mindless violence...-How much do the Sith pay you for bringing death to those that seek only peace?".

[member="Darben Skirae"]

They'd arrive at the location she marked, then suddenly she got a priority message she opened it and she froze...they had kay, she listened to every word as she sat back in disbelief. She gazed to darben and frowned

we must leave commenor, I refuse to have my family under sith rule...we'll...head to zeltros first.. then imahalyan

She said as she nodded, she wasn't going to have any argument about it she was making sure her decision was the one to happen. She got out of the speeder looking upon her fighter . She grabbed her daughter and opened the fighter up as she looked to darben

start loading stuff, I'm going to get the fighter ready for lift off...

She said as she got inside with brigh as she started flipping switches and closed her eyes

Equipment: See Sig
Enemies: [member="Mythos"], The Sith Empire

As the ground beneath the two shook it felt as if all of Commenor had been uprooted from the explosion in the distance, the deaths washed over the area in an all-consuming wave that fueled Mythos, and attempted to bring despair over the Jedi. The wave of death struck at the Jedi and pushed against his presence, in an instant those lives had been taken. Aten had been present at far too many battles, witnessed and experienced deaths both with his own eyes and through the force itself. As it hit him what it did in this instant was bring back all those teachings of his original master. Not that of Romi Jade, but that of Kol Varaad, the one he’d named the crystal within his saber after. Aten had been taught by two of the most militant Jedi to have walked the galaxy, since his teachings had begun he’d clung to the light without fault, even to the point of sparing those he fought. The Jedi had been lackadaisical when it came to dealing with his foes. Now in this instant, this very moment as the darkness rose that Aten prepared himself to do what he must.

“It is not honor I speak of, it’s compassion. Compassion for those who simply wish for peace. To carry on about their lives, to love, to cherish the people important to them…” A single tear retreated down Aten’s cheek as he held his combat stance, never wavering. That tear carried all the sorrow of those who'd been annihilated by the Sith, for all the loved ones Aten had lost. With a burst of preternatural speed Mythos came flying at Aten, his cry reaching to the very ceiling of the Senatorial chambers reverberating off like some bestial creature. A shiver formed, retreating down the Morellian’s spine. Hair rising up to stand on edge as his foe launched himself through the air.

In this instant, all of Aten’s training truly kicked in, the trainings of Teräs Käsi and what he’d experienced during his time with the Morgukai. Martial arts meant to combat other force users, to give those who lacked the force a way to combat them. How ironic it was that here a Jedi stood using those same techniques against the Sith that was spiraling through the air. Mythos had acted just as Aten had expected, a calm overtook the Jedi as his left leg began to shift, Aten’s torso lowering, head dipping low and twisting as his body spun counter-clockwise. The first spin that would’ve brought the ax across Aten’s neck flew by the air whistling, screeching in the Jedi’s ear. Before the Sith could complete the maneuver Aten’s right arm raised, the cerulean blade rising to strike across the back of the Sith’s legs as he twisted through the air. A simple strike, but effective due to how weak the joints of armors were. This was Martial Arts applied to lightsaber combat, making up for Aten’s lack of skill in the offensive saber forms.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Objective: Bring Light to the Darkness.
Special Inventory: Jedi Armor, Side-Arm, Lightsaber & Heavy Buckler.
Allies: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Loreena Arenais"], The Commenor Systems Alliance & The Silver Jedi Order.
Opposition: The Sith Empire and [member="Adrian Vandiir"].
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
"The sith...I...they just wiped out Munto city"...
Caedyn stood in utter shock, his gaze looking passed [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] as the wave of death resounded in the Force. He'd never felt anything like it before, such darkness so strongly over-coming the will of millions of people and wiping them out with such power and merciless oppression. Over the comm-link, his fathers voice could be heard calling to all who still had the strength and resolve enough to evacuate Commenor. Beside him, Asaraa reiterating the revelation that the Sith Emperor now held his Mother captive.

"We need to find Lori and get outta here..." Caedyn muttered somewhat absently, the shock of all that had just happened still weighing on him heavily. He didn't often see eye to eye with his Father these days but the need to get clear of the destruction the Sith were dishing out was obvious. Veiere was far more capable a Force User than Caedyn was himself, he had to believe that their Mom would be okay...

His Sister had been there just moments ago, Caedyn hadn't been patient enough to hang about though. Something he'd be kicking himself for lately but for now, they had ground to make up for. No doubt Lori would have heard the same call go out across the comm's. Hopefully she was thinking on the same lines as he was. Caedyn was about to make a move for the direction his Sister had run off to however when he felt the presence of another just off to his left.

It was only then that he turned to find himself staring back at [member="Adrian Vandiir"], strongly carrying the presence of the Dark Side of the Force in the weapons he carried.

[member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] | [member="Kat Decoria"]

ALLIES: [member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Heca Foliou"] | [member="Khonsu Amon"] | [member="Xevek Rakama"]
ENEMIES: [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] | CSA
OBJECTIVE: Wade through the filth
GEAR: Zelroth's Rest

The Operators of Section 13 were a breed of their own; Combatants that subtended the tenacity and robustness of Soldiers with the acumen and asymmetric sagacity of an Intelligence Agent. Commandos shaped and fabricated for Irregular Warfare, they seemed at-home in this nidorous habitat. Quite straightforwardly speaking, they were.

The coterie of Sun Guard, S13, and Saaraishash had established their initial infiltration near the base of the Eldritch Mountains. A Storm Water Run-Off that bolstered the Sewage Network, and preserved it from catastrophic overflows. In relative terms, it was a recent addition to the substratum infrastructure; added only a scarce few hundred years back after a record rainfall had seen the streets flooded with filth.

Through there Captain Nutano had lead them, attentive and reticent, along crooked bends that seemed to crane endlessly in to the darkness. At first, progress evolved rather effortlessly, no more strenuous than an excursion down a hall. The deeper they drew, even the quiver of those Tunnel Walls seemed to lessen, easing the mind away from hazardous thoughts of a sudden collapse.

Further they went.

A certain sort of vulgar foulness too profane to describe, began to perfume the air. Belphaegor cleared his throat in near noiselessness, muting the sound with a clenched handful of his black cloak as the Company strode across a gentle stream of water and in to a narrow cleft in the Tunnel; piercing in to the main flow channel of the Chasin City Super-Sewer, Fleet Passage A, through a series of Tide Lock Doors and down a set of Pre-Cast Stone Stairs.

It was there, as they made that descent in to the putrid veins of the City, that true horror met them. That fetid aroma they had been inhaling transformed in to an invading abomination, a conquering sort of monstrosity that overwhelmed and desecrated the nostrils; threatening to dismantle ones sense of smell and consume their soul. Each breath, worse than the last, as the lungs were left razed and burning, tongue and taste despoiled and plundered. The eyes weeping harsh, stinging tears.

A demolishing and unflinchingly proud odor you'd not soon forget.

Oval-shaped, the Fleet Passage was constructed of Brick and Mortar; wider at it's ceiling with rounded walls that curved in narrowly at the base, providing just enough space to trudge onward in a staggered file, three-men wide. Wastewater, polluted with rancid filth rushed steadily around them at a depth that saw them submerged up to the knee. Rot and mold clung to every surface, heinous fecal grime festered in every mortar joint.

Sullied hygienic devices and repugnant clumps of sanitary towels, bounced and gathered against their legs as they waded through the depraved trough. As glutinous mucus, thick and ropy, bled down from the bricks above. Progress was torturous, but fast.

Ahead, in the swell of darkness, the red glow of a hand lamp loomed outward from a side connection tunnel to Fleet Passage A. Bouncing gingerly closer towards the group with each stride of the wielder. Until finally a voice emerged above the intonation of singing muck as it flushed in to and down the burrow.

"Excellent timing, Captain Nutano, " said Zylaana Tesiir, better known by her Operative Handle: Dreadwind. "Follow. " Was all she offered before promptly turning and starting back off towards the area she'd came.

Darben listened to the message. So Commenor had surrendered. He feared this day. And he did not wish to leave Commenor, but he knew it had to happen. He would see Kay again, if things calmed down after this, but until then he would stay away from Sith territory, and Commenor was under it now. He looked to the guards as he saw that [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"]'s ship was too small and they gave a nod of understanding. "We are of Commenor. We will stay." He thanked them, then on board he got as the guards packed their stuff into the ship.

Darben got in, Renla seated on his lap as the ship was meant for two. But she was small in form, she could fit fine. "Stardust, time for us to leave if we want to leave at all."

[member="Darben Skirae"]

She looked to the guard, raising a hand she brought it into a salute before the canopy closed, stardust quickly pulled the trick up as they started lifting off and pointed out into the nearly blood red air. She hit the sheath systems and took a breath as she guided them out of the cave. She pointed towards the sky and quickly she activated the hyperactive and sent them flying off

Off...and out of the system entirely away from this darkness

Objective: Fight until Extraction Arrives
All Equipment: In sig. links
Relevant Equipment: Durasteel Mandalorian Armor, "Lucky Seven" Blaster Pistol, Lightsaber
Allies: Stubborn CSA Soldiers
Enemies: [member="Tehkyram"] | Sith Imperial Legion Troopers
Repubelick-orange.gif

He continued his backwards march as the Sith approached him with saber swinging wildly. Before he could interrupt the Sith's swings with his own blade though, something he really should have seen coming happened.

A massive Imperial warship loomed into his vision. Many of the CSA soldiers near him dropped their weapons then and there, but a few on the field remained armed and continued the fight and continued pressing on even as the Dreadnought unceremoniously dumped a massive beam of energy onto Munto City.

Although his suit was self-cooling and heated, he knew that the temperature of the air around the battlefield itself would have increased as the ground beneath his boots shook violently. The force writhed as millions died relatively nearby.

He had visited the ruins of Thyferra, and he had been on Coruscant, he knew that there was nothing left here to fight for. Staying to fight a Sith in a graveyard, and the countless others who would show up after him, would yield nothing.

He muted his helmet's external audio transmitters, "R9, bring the Death Bucket to my coordinates and hail the Iviin'yc. We need a fallback in case we get shot down."

He had no intention of dying today, and he would kill himself long before he would allow the Sith Empire to capture him.

While his right hand was still holding his lightsaber, the left hand that he had brushed to his side drew the "Lucky Seven" blaster pistol from its holster as his jetpack's thrusters roared to life. He kicked his boots off the ground and allowed the jetpack to carry him in a diagonal angle directly away from the Sith, firing four quick shots haphazardly aimed at the Sith's torso in an attempt to cover his retreat.

Chasin City
On the outskirts of the shield, near the water.

Interacting With │ @Alexandra Feanor │ [member="Taeli Raaf"] (?)

Equipment │ Lightsaber - Armor

Maliphant cocked his brow as she went on a tangent, covering this topic and that. If nothing else, the jedi had a profound eccentricity to her; one that was on par with him when he chose to do so. He hummed slightly in his throat as he began to walk a semi circle around the still sitting Jedi; less observing her physically and more so in the force. Her presence was profound, the way she carried herself confident; he could tell where he skill was at compared to his own on nothing more than a glance.

She was very strong.

The thought danced in his mind for a moment as he took another step. However, despite all that he knew of Jedi, of Sith, he knew that this Jedi was no more powerful than that of the lord’s the taught him at the academy, the imperial hierarchy of the sith order on Bastion, and the fleeting nature that was the light. So few true jedi roamed the galaxy now, if he was able to kill one more he’d put yet another nail in the coffin so overdue, it wood had rotted from the inside out.

He growled lightly as the silver tongued devil standing before her began to speak;

Don’t mock me, Jedi.

Poison licked the last word, a poison littered with hate and anger. The sith took power in such things, but Maliphant seemed slightly different; despite the proverbial vault that was his epicanthic mind. She may not be able to read his thoughts, but there was a separate identity in his heart… No, the longer this man stood before her, she noticed four. Each darker than the last, each more gruesome and destructive than that prior. On the surface, he was a Sith, that much was obvious. His pale, attractive features offered the faintest glints of dark side corruption, and the way he stood offered more than its share of how much of a threat the man could be.

The layers however, were what rolled darkness. Just below the surface was insanity, withheld immaturity in the form of unrelenting destruction; a hierophant of the void so long forsaken in the realm. A manifestation of sin that cried out, sought nothing more than the death of millions for the sake of nothing more than his ego. It was a pained soul, a pained broken image buried deep within, yet entirely separate from who he was.

Second was the beating heart of darkness; a sensation she likely had never seen before. The rolling, churning storm of dark side pressure carried within his body; and its source an abysmal dragon with more contempt for life than anything before. Although not understandable on a glance, what was buried in his heart was the very nature of the Darkstaff; its every sensation the pulsing, beating heart of armageddon for more than one planet in history.

The last however, was unknowable. It was subtle, deeply covered by the two massive forces wrying for control of the Knight; yet its subtle nature was described in only one manner, eldritch. What looked back on Alexandra, for even a moment, was the emptiness of hope, the forsaken nature of willpower, the everlasting apocalypse of the soul. It was a beast in every sense, and while the others carried hate, it carried with it primal carnage.

It was the unknown within a sith who had no right to such an aura.

Every subtle sensation that echo’ed in the force at this abomination’s presence began to pale as the primary personality ran over once more; a sign of willpower bowered from an unknown source. His voice rang out like a soldier scorned by the death of a comrade;

If its a dance you’re looking for, stand and I will offer one.”, he said with a darkness to his tone.

His lightsaber’s hilt pointed directly to her, raised to chest level;

You will find no mercy from me.

The scream transformed into a wicked and joyful laughter enjoying the thrill of battle. As a child dove into a pool or a pond, joyful and whimsical in his intent so did Mythos dive into his enemy... only his intent was to cut him in half. Mythos was not thinking of defending himself, he knew he could take several strikes before he went down. He wantef to land a strike that would throw this battle in his favour and the Jedi had given him that opportunity.

As the jedi ducked to strike at the back of his legs he had ignored the hand that was gathering the force in it's open palm. As Mythos looked upside down he took the hit, knowing the strike of the joint would be all that was in the mind of the jedi.

"Time to die!"

He pointed with his open palm as he flew upside down and unleashed a Force Blast from his gloved hand point blank as wires and sparks were ripped from his legs. It was a black blast of energy that seemed to flow from his entire being into a ball of energy that glowed.

As he flew over the jedi the shadow Mythos was trailing behind him ran in a collision course with the Jedi, more specifically, Kol, the entity in the crystal. This shadow came from the ax and it took form not for Aten, but for Kol. While Aten battled Mythos now the spirit of Mythos' weapon sought to fight the spirit of Aten's weapon. The Sith Lord Adas manifested itself as a wall of shadow visible only to Kol and meaning harm only to Kol as well. Adas' weapon of choice: Corruption. "Weak... You are Weak" It spoke, the force ghost of the ax weilder cast judgment upon the crystal of Aten.

Mythos on the other hand was smelling the kill and although sparks and broken wires slowed him down he still was on the attack. Ax in his right hand he swung it hard and with all the strength fighting and killing in Midvinter with the Valkyri had granted him he sought to crush The Knight with all the power he could muster. He did not seek to kill with this blow and rather lock weapons and get into the close quarter battle he wanted and knew he could win.

A combination of fist strikes and chops would end it Mythos thought, once the blades locked It was only a matter of time before everything came full circle and Mythos claimed his overdue victory and the rare looking blade.

[member="Aten Ramses"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] [member="Darth Prazutis"]

https://youtu.be/USz2OR3wdB4

Opponents: TSE, [member="Vestille Thumahra"], [member="Anden Fancelo"]

This was it. They had actually gone over the top. What was left of his men opened fire on the advancing sith, taking casualties as they did. They couldn't hold for long, they were like a rock on the shore, facing a tsunami. This was the end of the line. Commenor would fall. But not without a fight.

"Fight to the death, for Queen and Commenor!"

One last order. He knew they'd obey. No mercy could be expected from the Sith, so none would be given. He turned to Christiana.

"Looks like we've got each other's backs to the end."

"I wouldn't go out any other way."

He turned back to the Sith, firing his carbine, and opened a comm channel to command.

"This is Lieutenant Törni. The southern flank has fallen. This is my last message."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzOb3UhPmig​
Objective: Wipe them out. All of them.
Allies:
Sith Imperial Legion
Enemies: CSA Soldiers // [member="Mereel Vaun"]

Tehkyram was in mid-swing, enraptured in his homicidal ecstasy when it happened. The ground shook and the moisture in the air boiled. And then there was a scream. One single scream, a single gestalt of millions of voices. It was unlike anything Tehkyram had experienced ever before, a singular act of mass death that could be felt from miles and miles away. A sensation of absolute horror overcame Tehkyram. For the first time since he had been in the cave, he now truly was in the presence of death. It was a profound horror that penetrated his very essence, a singular supreme terror that overcame him. His entire body felt alight as the agony of the condemned radiated through him. He stopped in his tracks, remaining frozen, unable to move. A million hands tore at his flesh and a million mouths wailed in his ear. Pain, misery, and remorse crashed upon him like a tidal wave.

Tehkyram fell to the ground. It was like a profound crushing wave of brutality, a massive burden rested on his shoulder. Screaming, tearing, gnawing and weeping, so much misery and anguish! Blaster bolts roared over his collapsed mass, but they failed to register in his focus. He could only see the abyss, the black void of death. Yes, so much pressure, so much burning mass all heaped upon him. He was truly overburdened with his understanding of the suffering. And so, he could only say one thing.

"MORE."

More pain! More death! More horror! More destruction! This was the sublime purpose of his existence, an affront to life itself! He accepted the pain into himself and made it his own, blessing it and sanctifying it with his orgiastic ecstasy. His muscles spasmed, and the burden seemed non-existent as he held it closer and closer to himself. Glory to the rupture, to the destroyer! Praise the destroyer! Extol the supremacy of slaughter! Yes! YES! The solution to the pain of living: madness, death, destruction! Stand to embrace the destruction! Stand and praise the end! Praise the destroyer! Become the destroyer! Ascend! Triumph! Eradicate! YES! YES! YES! MORE! MORE! END ALL LIFE!

"Mass death mass
If we succeed we will
be dead and gone
but so will they"

-Darth Nihilius (disputed), The Analects of Darth Nihlus

JrKJFCR.png
Ultimatum
Fett remained concealed, and even this his presence was felt. It should of come to no surprise, it was his only truthful weakness. Although, as a man incapable of comprehending such a thing it wasn't as if there was much blame to throw around in that regard. It hadn't worked in it's entirety, and once it became clear he had been noted there was no point in hiding, stalking, or so on. The Bounty Hunter emerged, finding himself near Arenais. His weapon wasn't raised, there was no hostile intent within him. A surprise, surely. Not one for words, but bound to say something in the moment.

"Enough." Fett's muffled, synthesised voice escaped his helmet through the internal microphone. His Carbine had been shifted, held up against his shoulder as the barrel point in the direction of the sky, his left arm/hand hang by his side. "Your plan?" He questioned, pacing to his left, "If your Queen's captured there's no point in pursuing her. Diplomatic releases are common, it'll only take time." His helmeted head pivoted in Arenais' direction, the T-Visor interlocking with his eyes, "Run, hide. They'll only pay me more to find you." Fett stopped still, the Carbine falling for his shoulder and into both hands, held at a half-mast. "You can join her."

Cunning was as important to a Bounty Hunter's common sense, and picking a fight with a Jedi Master on territory he was familiar with wasn't the most intelligent of actions. It hardly mattered, too. If Arenais was brought back, Fett was going to get paid, if he ran? It didn't matter, he'd only be paid again, and again to go find him. He couldn't lose.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

She wondered if Carnifex had delivered [member="Adara RAxis"] to Yasha yet. Would he even do so? She was living off of him due to her being tainted with the dark side of the Force. What if he did keep her? What if her and Achani's escape weren't meant to happen? Beth took a deep breath as she tried to focus on [member="Kat Decoria"] hope and optimism. Even in the midst of all the darkness, at least a little bit of light still burned. She wished she could take her helmet off, but it would be too risky. She could get noticed!

Beth though nodded. They would rebuild. Commenor will survive. "You're right," she said quietly although her audio processors helped enhance the voice to a more hearable level. She was hopeful that they could stop it, but Beth wasn't as hopeful. It was out of her character, for sure, but there was so much stuff going on that Beth was just... Overwhelmed! She nodded as Kat asked about a person name Asa if Caedyn was with her. While they waited for a response, Beth observed the great shield. She hoped the majority of people were in the underground bunkers by now. "Do you think she's going to the Sith?" She asked, curiously, although that made her even more nervous.

She chuckled nervously, "I... I don't know how much the Silver Jedi would like me to be in there space," she said nervously. "I mean, I trust you 110% but... Well, they probably wouldn't know who I was anyway." Sure, the Arenais would be fine. Caedyn was one himself. But her? She wasn't sure about it in truth. She didn't really trust her family around a SJO individual. Beth glanced around and saw a store with several holoprojectors that were displaying local news. It was surprising but good. "Look... I mean, you might be able to with your comms, but..." She skipped over to the holoprojectors store.

But then she felt it. She gasped through her buy'ce as she felt horror, fear, despair spread through every fiber of her being. Then, it was gone. Nausea rolled over Beth's stomach as felt as if her lungs couldn't get enough air. She quickly undid the mag locks on her buy'ce, sitting down on the street corner as she tried to catch her breath. The panic that the disturbance in the Force brought would not fade easily, it seemed. "They... Kark, they just killed so many..." She whispered towards Kat. Her ears were laid flat back, her eyes full of terror. With her buy'ce off, her hand immediately went to the necklace of Naboo goddesses around her neck. "Goddess of Safety, Shiraya, help us," she said quietly.

Then, [member="Lady Kay"] was shown on a holoprojector. And then, she surrendered. She looked to Kat for her reaction as her heart sank even more. They lost. The Sith won, yet again. The light was being put out. Was this another cycle? Or would this be the time they succeed? She guessed only time would tell. "You need to get to the Silver Jedi. The Sith will probably take you if they find us..." she muttered out after a few moments of silence. In truth, Beth didn't really even know what to do. She was still reeling over the disturbance. And then... Lady Kay... Would she be okay? If she was with the Sith, wasn't her death warrant signed already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom