Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Vengeance | Bryn'adul Invasion of SJC Irith, Tol Amn, & Circumtore

Peyton Steele

P
The real challenge now was to keep her eyes open. The agent of the Underground was moving forward, through the bit of urban jungle that was here. She was used to this, but the world was a bit more dry than she hoped. Hence why her bodysuit was modified to at least do what it could to keep her skin hydrated. The thought of the world hydrated as she was finding herself a small alcove of a building made her shudder.

I am not taking a sponsorship for some body wash brand! Shaking her head, she took a second to check the power cells on her hip, and her blaster while her mind went down that path a little further. Torrent Bodywash, strong enough for the Brubreen on the War Front, Gentle Enough for your date! Another shudder at that thought. I need a vacation.

With the soft hum of her blaster warming up, she smiled and placed the weapon on her hip.

“Steele, we got movement. Taking three shots, then move.”
Came the call from the sniper. Peyton took a deep breath as she heard this, grabbing her stun batons and turning the voltage up. The one thing she knew about the Bryn was that they were tough. Another deep breath then the three shots.

“Two down. Three up still.”
Came the call, but Peyton was already in motion. Running out from her alcove, her batons glowing as she made her way to the smallest of them all. The Force was with her, but she still didn’t know how to well… use it, or trust it. A swing high, for the neck and the exposed joint, she caught an arm from the Bryn’adul.

Frak these things are big. Was easier to take them down from the shadows. She’d have to remember that. Her batons moved to cross in an X before her as the next swing never came. The red flash of another blast, concussive and it knocked the monster off balance, long enough for Peyton to get her stun baton into its knee, and charge it with all the battery had.

“Frak, these are tough.”
She muttered to herself, over the comms.

“The word you’re looking for is you’re welcome!”

“Yeah, yeah, thank you, get some new batteries out here for me. And any dets? I have an idea…”

Aberrant

A
Tags: (closed) Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Cato Harth Cato Harth
Objective: BYOO - Survive the Ambush

There was a spray of cryogenic material at her. Something that made her ire rise. Her wings had bounced off a shield that appeared around the suited being. A human, or at least a near human. A blade ignited, a memory sparking in the back of her mind as the sight of that weapon lit up her amber eyes.

Her eyes darted between the pair, her arms trapped as her wings continued to flex open and closed. There was an opportunity to escape, but she had to be careful about the attempt. Her wings shot back, six points thrown into the wall as she pulled herself backwards into the wall to avoid the incoming lightsaber.

"I-You know nothing of me!" She snapped, throwing herself through the wall and trying to keep distance between herself and the other. Her arms flexed, anger rising at being wrapped in the coil as she fell backwards.

"Release me!" She roared, coiling the force into her words to make them more appealing.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Tag: [IMG alt="Aberrant"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/s/20/20673.jpg?1624244770[/IMG] , Cato Harth Cato Harth

Well, they were really in the thick of an encounter now, weren’t they. Omen snorted as he realized how hard this task was going to be. This was a Bryn killing suit, not a Bryn capturing suit. And it looked like his target was getting feistier by the minute.

As Cato asked his questions, he could feel the cord tighten even more as the Beast shook and struggled against the line. Plus it seemed the ARC had introduced a new concept that the apparent lightsaber-wielding Jedi couldn't break. This was not working. Even the Cryoban spray seemed to have little effect on its legs or and its wings and with a splutter it was now out. It couldn’t keep going like this. The Monster would escape or cause more harm. They needed another way…

"Release me!" And with that, he did, discounting the rope from his gauntlet and letting it fall to the ground. Why he did that, he really didn’t know but he didn’t have time to think about that now. He quickly picked up a heavy steel girder with both of his hands and ran forwards towards the Monster, taking a fake swing at its head that turned the clone wrapping the girder around her wings and trapping her in a bear hug with his arms around her waist. If this didn’t stop it, well shooting it point blank with something more deadly would become an option very soon.

Last edited:
Tags [Closed]: Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Aberrant

Cato’s attack whiffed as the creature pulled herself away, and he followed up by shifting to the other side and readying another strike. She broke through the wall to further the distance, and in response Cato switched his offense; Swiping down with his free hand, he sought to pin her against the ground with a well of Force energy, hoping to give them more time to take her in.

"I-You know nothing of me!"

The creature's response made Cato all the more compelled to see this course of action through. If she really was someone else before all this, then maybe there was a chance to get that person back. “C’mon, let’s talk this out like adults!” He replied, then shifted to a more sincere tone, “We don’t have to fight. We can help you.” It was a plea to her human nature, if it was really still there underneath. The nagging fear that she could be someone he knew continued to tug at his mind, but the heat of the moment made it too difficult to collect his train of thought yet.

Aberrant

A

They were trying to capture her, and it was sufficiently upsetting her. The force pressed against her as she rose to meet it. The suited body rushed forward, trying to wrap a girder around her as her own presence in the force rose.

"Get away from me!" she screamed, the force behind her voice as it sent a shockwave of power through the air trying to push them back.

Her arms tensed, finally snapping the line around her as her hands snapping open as she back pedaled further into her old battleground. Her wings suit backwards, trying to keep them safe as she swiped with her claws once more.

"There is nothing to save! Do you not see me!?" She had intended to sound terrifying, to sound mean and intimidating. It might have sounded like crying to their ears however.

Her eyes were still glowing their amber color as she contested Cato with the force.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Tag: Aberrant, Cato Harth Cato Harth

Omen somehow knew what was coming before he even saw her motion with her hand, throwing the force towards them like a sledgehammer. He had to shovel his fingers into the floor in order to keep his suit his fingers in the ground. As soon as he got back to his feet, he decided that trying to run at a massive Zillo beast with a butterfly net wasn't working. It had started to regret even It would either super regret this next course of action and die a meanless death or he would do something very very wonderful.

Slowly the suit powered down, the locks disengaged and the Clone climbed out wearing just his old clone wars jumpsuit, putting the verpine pistol he had on his hip in the case of emergency on the duracrete floor and motioning for Cato to do the same with his lightsaber and blaster. The veteran backed away from the restless broken woman in front of him. And then he spoke, softly and gently as to make sure only she and Cato would hear. "Darth Vader said the same thing 800 years. That he had committed too many war crimes and killed too many innocent beings to truly be brought back to the light. And yet, he did make it back to the light with the help of his son. Quinlan Vos battled with the dark side all his life and eventually fell to it only to redeem himself again and have a family. If you are worried about if your fellows accept you, they are a forgiving bunch. They will accept you no matter what you are, it will just take time and effort." He softly chuckled as he gazed into her blazing yellow eyes. They were remarkable really, filled with hate and yet so filled with emotion. "They even accepted me even when my brothers exterminated their order and that took some doing. I served as a slave to a master who craved galactic domination, pulling the wools over all of our eyes as he gobbled up the galaxy for themselves. Your masters are trying to do the same thing, weeding out everything useless in their eyes that this galaxy possesses to remake it in their own name. Do you really want to be a part of that?" He sighed softly before getting to the point. "You're right, we don't know who you are right now or your past self but that doesn't matter do they? All that matters is how you want your future self to be. You can always try to start over again. His one real and one fake eye looked into her, trying to communicate that these were his real feelings and that he was trying to give her an out from this crazy hovercoaster ride. "Do you really want to keep eating your way through this galaxy and getting shot at? That will only reinforce how people see you, as a monster, just like we both used and especially I used to see you as. But you really aren't, are you? You are just another being trying to navigate this universe, just like we all are." He bowed his head forward in a sign of trust, leaving his head completely exposed. He welcomed her to chop it off, it is not like he was special in any way. He was just another person trying to get around the board of life like she was."If you want, I can try to get you off this rock and give you a new life away from this never-ending war where you can slaughter people as much as you want in your free time. I could drop you off anywhere in this galaxy if you wanted or you could claw my head clean off right now and eat my insides. It is up to you to choose what you want your future to be. I know I have made my peace with the possibility of losing mine." He closed his eyes and waited for her decision. Hopefully, she wasn't rash. Sometimes the only way to win over someone to your cause is actually doing what you say. The big question though is would his ally follow along?

Last edited:

Badar

B

Objective: Space Supremacy
Tags: Osam Osam
Fleet:
1x
Conquestor (Just realized this wasn't linked. Sorry!!!)
5x Thruka Ravager)
1x Ragnos Ivicerator
2x Kraemonin Support Craft
(8271km)

1x Conquestor
1x Treznor Annihilator
(5502km)

Badar grunted as the blasts struck the conquestor. He had watched them from the moment the ship fired them, knowing they were unavoidable. He hadn't even tried to order evasive maneuvers, only ordering a brace. It had only been two blasts so far, but he knew more were to come. The blasts looked like meteors of energy, and the impact shook the whole ship despite hitting the shields. It appeared that the shields had temporarily been knocked out by the strike.
Not good. While the conquestor had heavy armor around the ship part, the beast that moved the ship was relatively unprotected. It had a tough hide, but a blast as strong as the previous two would certainly do some damage.

Fortunately the worm-like creature was a small target compared to the rest of the ship, and a direct hit would be hard at this distance. But they were getting closer...so that wouldn't last forever.

"Gunners!" Badar roared, "Target the source of those blasts!"

Then he lowered the communication stone, speaking to the Ungulloi near him, "Get our shields back up. We are a moving fortress but until those guns are down, we can't take risks." Not in a battle as important as this.

The main issue was the enemy fleet's fighters. Badar had just sent his own fighters to aid Osam. That meant he had none to fight against the enemy. He thought for a moment, seeking a solution. The Thruka ravagers had flak cannons, fifteen each, which meant thirty for the detachment currently engaging the enemy. Perhaps it would be enough. "Ravagers! Focus on the enemy fighters, let the conquestor deal with the capital ships."

He held his breath. Fighters seemed weak but he had the experience to know that they could do more damage that the bigger ships if given an opportunity. The flak cannons needed to work...

DuKgEaP.png

Objective: Get the last refugees off planet
Tilrinn Spaceport - The Antenor
Writing with: Neriya Dahle Neriya Dahle (open)

Alongside the other mercs, Konor couldn't help but feel out of place seeing as everyone was... top heavy as well as being armored enough to block a seismic charge. Meanwhile the half-Sephi was in a suit that barely provided him with any protection, for the first time in ages he actually felt a little insecure. Holed up in the armory, Konor, along with the others, were gearing up for any potential threats or boarding parties during the evacuation. Sat on a bench Konor continuously tinkered with his DC-15s and pondered what they were about to head toward, what he'd got himself into.

Oh yeah, the outlaw knew all about the Bryn'adûl - the galaxy's new boogeyman, if Vil had taught him anything it was to avoid threats of that calibur. Basic survival 101 right? So why the hell did he decide to take this job? It wasn't the pay that's for sure, but he knew he wasn't doing this to make a name for himself either. Finally holstering his blaster pistols, the masked outlaw turned his gaze toward the armory's opened doorframe - spotting the half green frame of a child attempting to gauge into the armory.

That was the reason, helping the little guy, his biggest weakness. Under his mask, Konor let out an amused huff through his nose before rising from the bench he sat on. Leading with his left foot, the masked outlaw began to approach the Rodian boy half-hiding behind the door frame. The Rodian's large eyes broadened more so once the child realised he was being approached, proceeding to completely hide behind the frame.

Passing through the entry way, Konor spotted the Rodian child still hiding before gasping at the sight of Konor's dark frame. The boy was slim and no taller than the half-Sephi's knee. Konor knelt down, reaching eye-level with the Rodian "Hey, kid." greeting the child in a soft tone. The child was noticeably scared, intentionally avoiding eye-contact with the outlaw's eyes behind the crimson lenses. Realising that his mask was probably off putting, Konor reached under his chin and proceeded to unmask himself.

Revealing his face to the boy, Konor met his feared gaze with a broad grin to reassure him "Good to know the mask's doing its job." he said playfully before relaxing his grin into a soft smile. Once the Rodian realised the man speaking to him wasn't some big scary monster, he returned Konor's smile excitedly. "Where are your folks?" the Rodian's smile dropped again, a nerve clearly stricken, his little green arm raised and index finger pointed toward the large viewport stretched across the long corridor. Eyes following the boy's hand, Konor quickly realised what he meant and let out a perceptive "Oh." the kid's parents were one of the many that stayed behind to fight for their home... knowing what the odds of survival were, they must have sent their son away.

Before being able to engage in further the conversation, the half-Sephi's ears rung at the sound of something hitting the cruiser's hull, shaking the entier cruiser violently. "Crap." flinging his mask back over his face, the outlaw shot up to his full height and readied himself for whatever was coming. Suddenly he felt his right leg grow slightly more weighted, glancing down Konor saw the Rodian boy frightened and clung to his leg. "I gotta get you out of here." realising that this area was potentially about to turn into a warzone.

VENGANCE:
SHATTER TILRINN

Objective: Bring down the Upper Tower.

Companions: 5 additional Zealots; Kru'kk, Xanlatt, Ort'nem, Valmerk and Var'Schmark.

Equipment:
Barad Disruptor Repeater.
Barad Glaive
Barad Special Operations Armour with crimson coating. (5 with no additional coating).
Barad Impact grenade (X6)
Barad cloaking Device
Barad Assault Carbine (X4)
Barad Kukri (X2)
Barad Kurigasami

"Xanlatt, I need your eyes". Kru'kk growled, a firm hand on the Shadow's shoulder. Of course, Xanlatt knew the major's aggression was aimed for the jedi rather than himself- the Major had never been great at concealing himself when it came to certain, crucial situations.
" Get inside and relay what you find to us. We need floor plans, personel, loadouts. Anything you can get us. Then more." The major continued.
Xanlatt gave a single, brisk nod before pulling out his cloaking device. He thumbed a sequence with an almost instinctive ease and appeared to dissapear from sight instantly. The ruse would of been a complete success were it not for the Draelvasier infrared-vision.

"Cheiftan be with you, Xanlatt"
Kru'kk spared one last look at the general direction of the shadow. Grunted once then turned and caught back up to the outer tower walls where he began the long climb.

It wasn't at all long before sounds of a skirmish or several could be heard originating from somewhere inside the tower. Gal'Zhoren did not need to look at his fellow Zealots to know they all shared the same though at that moment. That it should be them participating in the slaughter. That It should be them bringing fear to every jedi that dared deny them vengeance.

Soon, very soon. He thought to himself.

Gal'Zhoren allowed his mind to race with several possibilities of meeting the enemy and besting them. Some, he decided, would die slowly. Very, very slowly. The others... slightly faster- but certainly no less gruesomely. The very idea had became like an ecstacy in his mind as the bloodrust rose.

Despite all this, however, he did not say a word. No- one did. They climbed In unison almost like a chain of death- rushing from down below to bring the haven crashing from above. Were he one of the wise scholars, he would almost swear the mission was that of a just poetry.

More blaster fire from inside.

More opportunities wasted.

They climbed on for some time until the jagged edges of the tower came into view like a grotesque beacon of evil. Yet, at the same time, Gal'Zhoren could not help feel a rush of excitement as they crested the tower's lip. They were one step closer to completing their goal

One step closer to the Jedi filth and their allies,

One step closer to vengance.

They each stepped over the crest, weapons already being drawn as they prepared for the carnage.

The carnage, that didn't come.

Last edited:
Tags [Closed]: Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Aberrant

Cato sheathed his saber to focus on his efforts with the Force, locked in a contest with the Drael to keep her in place.

"There is nothing to save! Do you not see me!?"

Cato shook his head, “I don’t believe that, and I don’t think you do either. You were someone else before this. You can be that person again.” He had no knowledge of how she came to be this creature, or if she could even be reverted, but Cato was nothing if not stubborn. They’d find a way, or they’d make one. If they could get her back in one piece. And preferably with Cato in one piece as well.

Omen’s speech had taken precedence in the lull of action, culminating in an offer of his own head; A gambit to appeal to the person behind the creature. Even Cato, who was generally reckless and prone to injury, was less than confident in the strategy’s potential payoff. They still had no idea how in or out of control she was. He turned back to face the sergeant with a “WTF” kind of look on his face, at the same time, losing enough of his focus for the creature to better resist his waning Force push.

And take advantage of the lapse in concentration however she may please.

Vesta

V

She had no illusions of what she had chosen to do, the crimes she'd taken onto herself - crimes only she would ever truly be fully aware of until long after her body had been parted of her soul. This was betrayal of perhaps the greatest magnitude, and, though betrayal was a staple of Sith culture, it was one that few, if any, would be willing to forgive her of. The Bryn'adul had found themselves pressing into the Silver Jedi, using war as the vehicle of their revenge, and so many of her former brethren and allies might've chose to abandon the enmity they might've held against their ideological adversaries in the face of a threat that was more or less indiscriminate in its slaughter - the great eraser, as they were quickly becoming. Perhaps these beings believed they were out to preserve themselves against a galaxy that had misunderstood them, provoked them, but anything less than the understanding that they were anything more than a simple invasive species in an ecosystem that had largely adapted without them was naivete in the extreme.

For her part, however, Darth Mori had no qualms with using these brutes like a hammer against the chest of the Jedi. Order, chaos - she'd heard the same argument thrown around between Sith, that to side with the Bryn was to side with an animal that was just as liable to bite the hand that feeds as it was to bite the face of its prey; an argument that held about as much water as the trust she could give
them. It was with this supreme disregard for principles that the Shi'ido found herself amongst the Bryn'adul, her body transformed through her species' natural trait of shapeshifting to appear just as one of them might while the force patched the rest of the gaps in the façade just as seamlessly as any other.

Or at least, she had appeared so during the initial incursion - touching down on the planet with so many of the bestial warriors without any suspicion that she had been anything but what she looked to be, even through the force to those that might've tried to be more perceptive.

Her only goal in donning such a disguise had been to determine precisely where and how the covenant of war-mongers intended to take the planet, then simply blend in with the defending populace to sabotage its efforts. It was the benefit of being able to change one's skills, for others never to truly be certain of who they were dealing with. After all, if the Jedi could only contain the threat of an unified Sith by creating a wide-sweeping coalition, how were they to stem the tide of a genocidal people and the Sith together? Not that the Bryn'adul were quite aware, or even accepting, of her aid - she simply wanted to burn a slow path through Jedi space. There was a specific planet, or perhaps two, that she had in mind.

Dark lips curled into a smile, her brutalist guise melting away into a more human shape - the façade of a living armor giving way to what appeared to be dark robes. 'Even in victory you can only hope.' She thought, musing on the collective sigh of relief that the galaxy had given at the collapse of an empire, a region in fact, that had been falling in on itself for quite some time. Her red gaze swept across the wide expanse of Tilrinn's skyline, wondering if seeing it collapse would be as crushing to the Silver's morale as it would be to the people living beneath its shadow. The Sith had tucked herself into one of the many networks of walkways and paths that led from the upper city to the undercity down below, though her target was truthfully neither - the economic center, which had been the Bryn's target, was most certainly where she was intending to eventually weave the greatest discord.

As a pause between passing forces of either side widened, she took the opportunity to slip from her hideaway unnoticed - Mori only hoped a Jedi might entertain her along the way.

Objective 3

Post 2

Allies: Bryn'Adul, Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari , Udomek Seker Udomek Seker

Enemies: SJC, Aemilio Valaar Aemilio Valaar , Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield , Hayde Torve Hayde Torve

Equipment:

Gordrak watched several of the Juggernauts outside drop from what appeared to be sniper fire. He snarled and activated his mindstone immediately. "I want those snipers found and eliminated. Ultras, identify targets and notify the gunboats." Several of the lesser troops at his command began to take cover whilst others weren't as lucky. The Ultras took opportunities where they could to return fire but kept to cover. Each of them was armed with a wide variety of weapons and marksman rifles were among them. The weapons weren't dedicated sniper rifles but they had range and they were outright vicious. As several units outside the structure ordered strafing runs from the gunboats on key positions, the Ultras continued firing upon their enemies as they advanced. The fighting had become fierce and Gordrak was of the mind that it was only going to get worse. Once the enemy closed in enough, strategy was going to vanish. In its place would be pure, violent chaos. A bloodbath. Gordraks hearts beat faster at the very thought of it. He would finally have a reason to leave the command center and get into the thick of it.

Gordrak continued to pace back and forth slowly in the command center. His attention drifted between updates from his mind stone and live updates on a nearby view-screen. The other commanders were dealing with things as they saw fit. Some lead successful defenses whilst others lead less than successful counter attacks. Ultimately, Gordrak and his Ultras were the last line of defense. Two squads of Ultras approached promptly and took up positions alongside him. "We must hold them, brothers. We cannot let these vermin defile or destroy the weapon. " The Ultras slammed their fists upon their breastplates in response. The ultras then spread out about the room and took up defensive positions at the entrances. The enemy still had ground to cover but there was wisdom in being prepared regardless. Rats often had a habit of infiltrating places they did not belong. Turning his attention to a nearby monitor, Gordrak took notice of Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield and his advance. "It seems some of them have spines after all. Have these adjacent units engage them head on. I want the other two nearby to flank them. I care not for collateral damage. Have the grenadiers ravage them." The Bryn attending the console nodded and proceeded with the rather grim tasking.

An explosion promptly rang out from beyond the structures main defensive line. One of the improvised explosive devices left by Gordrak had finally gone off. The brave men and women who had been at the traps epicenter had simply ceased to exist. They were more a red mist now if one could even claim that. Those somewhat further away were perhaps luckier in a sense. Some did live but they found themselves grievously wounded. Others died but remained whole enough to shower their allies in entrails and viscera. The traps were disguised with varying degrees of haste and proficiency. Some were expertly woven into debris whilst others were far more obvious should one be paying attention. Some were meant to be tripped whilst others were remotely activated. The goal of the improved explosives and traps went beyond merely killing and maiming. They were a deterrent. An ever looming threat that required caution to traverse. Caution would ultimately mean more time being spent on the weapons construction.

Gordrak balled his hands into fists for a moment before releasing them. His body tensed up and his muscles flexed. He wanted to get into it. He wanted to rip and tear his way through the cretins that had dared to opposed their betters. He exhaled calmly and relaxed once more. Now was not the time to let his bloodlust and anger get the better of him. The Chieftain himself had counseled Gordrak on this. Now was the time to lead and lead he would. He would spend every life under his command if it meant victory. Any sentiment for those serving alongside or under him had long since withered away and died. Gordrak returned to his light pacing and turned his attention back to the situation unfolding before him. The enemy would be upon the main line soon and once that happened, he would take his leave from this place. He would finally be free to join the fight and lead his troops into battle personally.

Equipment: Flesh Vessel | (I'll link other stuff if it ever becomes relevant, but I'm in a ship, so I doubt it.)
Allies: Badar
Enemies: Liram Angellus Liram Angellus | ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Verin Oldo Verin Oldo Finn Roberts Aenarr Kyrr Aenarr Kyrr
Fleet Composition:

Deployed Fighters:
10/12 Phedrak Squadrons from Sraeljoarsk
2/2 from Boundless Honor

Reserve Fleet - Ships in the Reserve Fleet are behind the primary fleet. Here they will wait to be called into the fray, and damaged vessels will repair.

Another Phedrak detonated in the empty expanse over the nose of the Boundless Honor scattering into a dozen pieces as a laser bolt burst its center and replaced it with a messy particulate fog of blood and viscera. That had been the final one of the 11th squadron... of which there had originally been roughly twenty. To think that they had already lost two full squadrons - a total of forty fighters - was catastrophic to the hybrid. There had been little information about the capability of the Silver Jedi Concord's fighter garrisons and so he had little reason to have believed that his Phedraks would be so utterly and wretchedly outmatched.

Nevertheless, they fought on. Without regard to morale or morality or self, they fought on, each one attempting to score hits on wounded foes or else to slam themselves violently into their opponents so that they could both detonate in a display of glorious extermination. That thought was a comfort to the ailing Warlord at least. Even if all of the Phedraks were killed, they were non-sapient creatures and there would be no need to mourn them after the battle had passed. They were performing their part in the galaxy. They were merely a cog in the wheel of the Bryn'adul war machine. On the other hand, the pilots of his enemy were likely citizens and workers when they weren't soldiers - he knew little of the drafting system of the Concord's military, but they seemed to rely heavily on militia forces.

"The shields have finished cycling. We are protected from the bow once again." The Worm-Mind whispered into Osam's mind a mere second before the spinning of the vessel's rings came to a conclusion and the transparent shield of the Quilxyn's once again made themselves manifest. "The Hiveminds of the Sraeljoarsk, Clan's Pride, and Heroism each report that their shields have finished regenerating. They've not been strained for several moments now." More good news brought mirth to the hybrid.

"The Tetrarchs... how long?" He questioned, answering his own interrogative a half-second later when he glanced at a nearby console. The number ticking down indicated that he had another three or so minutes until the Tetrarch's were prepared to fire anew.

The Warlord turned Fleetmaster's attention was stolen by the sudden spray of a cloud of gas along the flanks of the Bryn'adul flotilla. They seemed to emanate out from the corvettes which had begun their pincher movement previously, but who had been allowed to continue uninterrupted in the hopes of drawing their fighter compliments into range of the AA guns on the capital ships. Gradually the corvettes began to disappear as the crafty fog dissipated the sensor probes of the Boundless Honor and her sister ships.

Suddenly there was a detonation of energy from within the clouds, and another read-out revealed that the gas had been frozen, hyper-cooled even in the vacuum so that it would remain fairly solid and more difficult to maneuver through. What was the purpose of this maneuver? To create a smokescreen to cover their movements was understandable, but what was the purpose of freezing the cloud? Did they intend to chill the bodies of the Draelvasier even from inside of their Errindaks and other starships? Unreasonable.

"Have the Ravagers fire probing shots into that cloud - we're shooting blindly, but I don't like what they're doing to us. Have them prepared to full-turn in case the corvettes come up behind us." The Warlord directed to the Flesh, speaking openly into seemingly nothing as the Vessel transmitted his orders. "Have the Sraeljoarsk ensure that its Zealot Strikeshards are coated in sufficient Radesh Oil. I want them prepared to cut straight through the enemy shields... those Confederacy ships are getting close, and I would stop them before they get much closer."

The sudden rocking of the vessel caught the hybrid off-guard as a barrage of long-range firepower burrowed directly into the hide of the vessel, slamming against its shields and straining them to the limit. More klaxons briefly flashed with a single roar of audible danger. Already it seemed that the cycled shields from the aft had been nearly broken apart by the assorted particle weapons of the Concordia. An option presented itself to the hybrid... to dispatch one of his supporting capital ships to soak the damage, but then he would simply be in the same predicament with a different vessel.

No - they needed to hold out until the Zealots were prepared... and until the enemy fleet had drawn too close to escape the trap.

Summary of Actions and Effects
  • Phedrak Squadron lost as a result of previous collision and subsequent dogfighting with Liram Angellus Liram Angellus fighters over the bow of the Boundless Honor.
  • As the Sraeljoarsk, Clan's Pride, and Heroism have not been attacked for a while, their light shield damage has regenerated.
  • The shield of the Boundless Honor has cycled - it's aft shield has been redirected to its bow. The aft now has no shielding.
  • The Boundless Honor is battered severely by the long-range guns of the Concordia and the shields are strained once more to their limit, very near to requiring another cycling.
  • Ravager Frigates are firing blind probing shots into the frozen gas cloud in order to try to sniff out the location of ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar 's corvette groups.
  • Tetrarchs still recharging - should be back to power next round.
  • Zealot Strikeshards in the Sraeljoarsk are being double-checked to guarantee they are fully coated in Radesh Oil.

Last edited:

P8wQ1qy.jpg

K A I S E R
ALLIES: Aemilio Valaar Aemilio Valaar | Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield | Aien Mueller | Hayde Torve Hayde Torve
ENEMIES: Bryn'adul | @ Sylok'Vanari | Udomek Seker Udomek Seker | Gordrak Gordrak

IMPERIAL MILITARY ASSISTANCE GROUP
IN ASSISTANCE TO | SILVER JEDI CONCORD
OPERATION 'PROMETHEUS'

6pTipqJ.png

The two stormtrooper platoons converged on the downed gunship carrying xenophage equipment. Kaiser platoon being more aggressive in its scavenging efforts, uncaring of the corpses of their fallen dropship comrades.

They were dead, after all, right?

The Imperial pilot's helmet tumbled down before the lieutenant's feet, thrown by a hawkish private fixated on gathering as much xenophage equipment as he could carry. A wicked smirk pulled at Konrad's lips at the sight. This is how he wanted them. Ruthless. Brutal. True sons of the Empire.

"There it is indeed..." Harrsk repeated Valaar's words with an undertone of triumph and arrogance. "Take point?" he raised a mocking eyebrow beneath the helmet, "You seem to be doing pretty well with that." if no faceless mask covered his head, then Voidwalker would've seen the mocking sneer.

The Ravelin Boys' unit had to be tested if they were worthy to fall in line with Konrad.

If they were worth being Imperials at all.

"Stormtrooper Command, this is Major Heavenshield of the 88th Ranger Battalion. Requesting sitrep, how copy?"

The comms crackled to life with Major Heavenshield's voice for both Aemilio and Konrad to hear.

The two lieutenants looked at each other for a brief second before Harrsk replied, <"This is Lieutenant Harrsk - copy loud and clear, Heavenshield."> to Konrad rank titles only meant something when carried by an Imperial. Everyone else was merely an insurgent element in a galaxy that needed to be tamed. <"We're mounting a push on target from the south as we speak. Keep them busy.">

The busier the crab monsters were with the Concord, the easier it would be for Konrad to reach the weapon's controls.

"They're gonna soften the target for us, Valaar. It might be your lucky day - get a medal without breaking a sweat."

"It's how half of these 'warlords' we've got got them."

Vile.

P8wQ1qy.jpeg

V O I D W A L K E R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
CIRCUMTORE MOON
ALLIES: Konrad Harrsk Konrad Harrsk , Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask , Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield , Aien Mueller, Hayde Torve Hayde Torve
ENEMIES: Bryn'adul, Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari , Udomek Seker Udomek Seker , Gordrak Gordrak
N5cG5gd.png

IMPERIAL MILITARY ASSISTANCE GROUP
IN ASSISTANCE TO | SILVER JEDI CONCORD
OPERATION 'PROMETHEUS'
6pTipqJ.png
"Take point?"
"You seem to be doing pretty well with that."
Aemilio's helmet was the sole thing that saved Konrad from the death glare that threatened to burn lasers into the blonde headed nuisance. To keep himself preoccupied as he eyed the outer fortifications of the Construction Site, he spotted a marauding patrol behind the wall, but the sound of an unfamiliar voice patching into an open frequency was enough to draw him back.

They'll muster a hasty defense when we hit the wall. They'll break under the abruptness of the attack. Rally, and then stand their ground... But we'll have a beachhead. I -

Except, after the previous plan was purposefully fumbled by Harrsk, Aemilio had little faith in the success of any plan he managed to come up with. The man was a thorn in his side - for what? As far as he was concerned his background was as fitting for the Imperial leadership as they came. From nothing to a modicum of power, for the weak, the system did not work. But it was the strong that bent the system to their will to get what they wanted out of it.

There was a needless enmity between them, one that with every passing moment, Aemilio sought to end.

His leading digit traced over the side of his rifle, lightly, almost teasingly running his finger across the trigger.

In his minds eye, the rifle snapped up, and a three round burst left a gaping hole in the side of Harrsk's head. But in reality? He saw the chit eating grin exacerbated by the garbage that came out of Harrsk's mouth.

"They're gonna soften the target for us, Valaar. It might be your lucky day - get a medal without breaking a sweat."
"It's how half of these 'warlords' we've got got them."

The laughter that was wrenched from his throat was near uncharacteristic of him.

"And here you are, trying to emulate them, huh?" The audible snort that came from his helmet was one of derision. Mockery for the man who clearly thought that he was better. Better than him, better than the men that he fought alongside. And better than the old stuffy Warlords that sat in the Assembly. All the while doing the same thing that he professed to hate them for.

"Pathetic."

Turning away, his arm raised, calling his men to attention.

Shooting a scathing glare over his shoulder at Kaiser, his free hand raised to him, hand formed into the shape of a finger gun before his thumb dropped in the symbolic action of firing.

"I'm going to go get our medals," he mocked, retreating down the other side of the ridge - towards the enemy. His arm dropped, arm extended in the direction he moved. His men, or what was left of them took up their positions. The archaic, yet efficient wedge formation was adopted. And the off-white cluster of stormtroopers charged across the barren wasteland to the structure.

With their combined numbers, there was undoubtedly a chance to breach the site. As soon as the Bryn'adul recognized that the southern flank was vulnerable, that window of opportunity would close. With his assault, attention would be drawn to it, and it was more likely to be impossible to claim an unsuspecting victory from the flank. A fact that Aemilio was willing to bet his life on.

To be upstaged, or failure?

For himself, he knew the answer. Failure was not an option. To be him, the embodiment of the New Order's next generation of soldiers, he strived to be better than those that came before. Reckless and ruthless towards their enemy, the names of the past would be forgotten as he ascended.

He couldn't claim to know the motivations behind Harrsk's actions, but if there was no Group, and no command to be had, where would he go?

Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

53950.gif

"ELOAH" (Primary - Long Handle)

"ELOHAI" (Secondary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Dilorian and Bike both in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
Tag: D Din Skirata Milya Vondar Milya Vondar Kiara Ayres Silver Spirit Primeval Architect Primeval Architect Peyton Steele Kazsk Morno Kazsk Morno

DuKgEaP.png

You’ve got to be kidding me.

Caltin was in the middle of cutting down a Juggernaut that had him by the throat as he watched Din fire some kind of weapon at those who were having a hard enough time spiritually fighting, let alone handling themselves to different distractions.

Milya! Help our friends!

He wasn’t able to do much about it, but Caltin very much saw that the canister this “Ronto’s posterior” fired into the crowd was taking down several of the citizenries. That of course meant that while he couldn’t do anything, his Padawan could. This was more than well within her extensive skill set. To handle it. Caltin however was getting fed up with this. If it was not hordes of Zealots, it was a Mandalorian with… well… I’m not going to make that comment.

Time for you jerks to back off for a miOOF!

Yeah, he saw the thud bug, he knew what it was too, probably better than this Mandalorian. The problem is that it had been so long since the big guy had seen one Caltin had mistimed just how fast they can travel and the projectile slammed into his chest the moment he turned knocking him back several feet. This only served to anger the massive Jedi Master as he was fighting off Bryn’adul with one hand and pried the Nang hui off with the other. Throwing the Vong weapon at a nearby Juggernaut, Caltin made a fist and slammed it into the ground.

The move was not merely for show, it was a showing of Force (pun intended), created an immense shockwave both visceral and visual that knocked his would-be killers back and away from him. This is something he does all the time, thus the effective way he can almost direct their reaction with almost pinpoint precision. No matter how effective though, it was meant to have the same effect as a thud bug. The move would not give him long, but it gave Caltin enough freedom to pull something.

Too bad it’s going to storm! Huh, Milya?

She would know what he was about to do. The big guy was conjuring up a huge thunderstorm, huge bolts of lightning slammed to the ground hitting troop landers, zealots, and Juggernauts. Whether these impressive sites of nature did anything or not to the Bryn’adul was not important, at least not to the massive Jedi Master(it would be an added benefit), he was more concerned about the electrically charged clouds and the increased wind gusts.

Din made a mistake using his jump pack to gain some height, this may be prudent against most Jedi, but Caltin spent most of his Knighthood training against multiple aggressors. As much of a pain in the neck, this battle was, it was pretty much right in his wheelhouse. This was before the changes, this was before he did not have to commit to the Force to Far-seeing to be able to read an opponent’s actions. This was what he did, and he was good at it, not that a Jedi should revel in this sort of thing. The wind gusts that he was ramping up should push this Shutta into a closer position as the big guy could reach out through the Force and grab his jump pack.

The electrical field that was now representative of his connection to the Force normally was little more than show, but a beskar jump pack in the air near an electrically charged cloud will make for quite a light show. The rub is, this was a distraction for the massive Jedi Master to slowly, with a grasp of the jump pack he slowly made a fist in a move to crush it. The move would not stop the Mandalorian, but it would slow him, or her down and keep the playing field level in the way of all combatants being on the ground.

If this worked, then he could focus more on his method of combat, if not, he would go back to using Bryn’adul as projectiles, after all, there were still landers coming in. They were not going to be set back because some mercenary wants a fight, he had bigger crabs to bake.

Those crabs just kept coming and he had other Jedi to find, which is why it was now time to start using not only the momentum but the very environment against the Bryn attackers. The forces pushing out of the landers, those he could affect were being pushed back in. It took the combined abilities of his connection to the Force and the wind from the storm but it was slowly working. Putting on the Toraynor-Henkan, Caltin reached out and “grabbed” another lander that was on the ground and slung it at one of its sister ships. When not doing that, he was creating more Force waves, ripping up streets, and sending the enemy soldiers to their backs.

Caltin did not pretend to know what either Mandalorian, Din, or the other that was making a verbal challenge… a fake bait to be certain… were thinking but he knew one thing. There was no

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

That light at the end of the tunnel leads to Hell

GAME ON YAKHEAD!
54429.gif

SHIP NAME: ETHEREAL, SILVER CITY
SHIP CLASS: CARRIER, HEAVY CARRIER
FLAG OFFICER: LIRAM ANGELLUS
SHIP CAPTAIN: ZEV TANTOR (Ethereal), GYM HALPERN (Silver City)
COMMAND STAFF
EQUIPPED: 25x L4Vele Series Deployable Defense turrets.
CAPTAIN'S LAUNCH: "Amenadiel"

FIGHTER COMPLIMENT: 103rd Tactical Starfighter Wing "Angel of Death Squadron"
CALLSIGNS: Commodore Angellus "Maverick" is and will always be "Angel 1", Captain Rojuh Pouil "Starlight" is "Angel 2" Commander Scoht Pouil "Meteor" is "Angel 3". Each Squadron leader makes up the remaining "Angel" callsigns, their individual squadrons and make-ups are named below.

HIGH-SPEED INTERCEPTION
  1. Angel 4(Retribution Squadron)Jackal Class Starfighter
  2. Angel 5(Jurat Squadron) Jackal Class Starfighter
  3. Angel 6(Retribution Squadron)Jackal Class Starfighter
LONG RANGE INTERCEPTION
  1. Angel 7(Gator Squadron) Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  2. Angel 8(Raguel Squadron) Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  3. Angel 9(Beak Squadron) Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor
  4. Angel 10(Turik Squadron) Archangel class Fighter/Interceptor

MULTIPURPOSE SUPERIORITY FIGHTER
  1. Angel 11(Razorback Squadron) NC-1000 X-Wing
  2. Angel 12(Voight Squadron) NC-1000 X-Wing
  3. Angel 13(Jurist Squadron) NC-1000 X-Wing
  4. Angel 14(Fi Squadron) NC-1000 X-Wing
  5. Angel 15(Prac Squadron) NC-1 X-Wing
  6. Angel 16(Tic Squadron) NC-1 X-Wing
  7. Angel 17(Alcalde Squadron) Ashera Class Fighter
  8. Angel 18(Kers Squadron) Ashera Class Fighter
  9. Angel 19(Kyber Squadron) Ashera Class Fighter
  10. Angel 20(Jok Squadron) Ashera Class Fighter

STEALTH/RECON FIGHTER

1. Angel 21(Requital Squadron) Azazael class Stealth fighter
  2. Angel 22(Scimitar Squadron) Azazael class Stealth fighter

BOMBERS W ESCORT
  1. Angel 23(Que Squadron) Demon Class Bomber
  2. Angel 24(M'lud Squadron) Demon Class Bomber
  3. Angel 25(Gatto Squadron) Demon Class Bomber
  4. Angel 26(Hail Squadron) Demon Class Bomber
  5. Angel 27(Leigh Squadron) Soverenignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter
  6. Angel 28(Vulcano Squadron) Soverenignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter
  7. Angel 29(Bulwark Squadron) Soverenignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter

SUPPORT/TRANSPORTS
  1. Angel 30(Artillery Squadron) Cherub Gunship
  2. Angel 31(Ferret Squadron) Cherub Gunship
  3. Angel 32(Ruzek Squadron) Cherub Gunship
  4. Angel 33(Ferret II Squadron)Cherub Transport
  5. Angel 34(Ferret III Squadron)Cherub Transport
  6. Angel 35(Pulvin Squadron)Cherub Transport
  7. Angel 36(Gundark Squadron)Cherub Transport
  8. Angel 37(Terantatek Squadron)Cherub Transport
  9. Angel 38(Ronto Squadron)Cherub Transport
SECTOR: Circumtore
ORDERS: Engage Bryn Feet
WINGMATES:

Allies: Mig Gred Mig Gred Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Jairdain Jairdain
Enemies: Osam Osam Badar

nseyBWQ.jpg

” Report!” Captain Halpern yelled out.

“The long-range cannons scored direct hits on their shields, they’re cycling but we can press this.”

” Negative.”

“Sir?” Halpern looked over quizzically.

“INCOMING! BRACE!”

Liram just pointed at what the flanking ships were doing, not just the Concordia, the shielding, the coordination it had more effect on the battlefield than taking the bait of the “withdrawing” Bryn’adul. They were not, his gut told him that they were indeed committing to a tactical retreat to shore up and strengthen their numbers. Out of nowhere, for all of their defensive capabilities, the auto-turrets could not ward off everyone. The Heavy carrier was hammered port side, gaping holed from the bolts slamming into the ship.

“Damage Report!” Halpern yelled out.

“Hull breaches! Portside! Decks 14-18! Medical and emergency teams responding!”

“Launch bays 8, 10, and 14 damaged, unusable. It will take time to get them operational.”

“Shields at 19% in damaged areas. Portside shields holding at 73% everywhere else.” Tactical called out.

“I want all guns not focused on that flagship returning fire!” A ticked off Halpern barked.

” Think about it. They’re not trying to advance even when they engage. Why would they try to leave?”[/B]

“That weapon… Tactical… reset the programming to...” Halpern yelled out.

” Maximum distance anything Bryn’adul gets holes in it.”

“YESSIR!” Tactical responded.

"Sir! We are receiving an incoming call from a "Cordy" Comms department called out.

"'Cordy?'"

"It's coming from the Concordia."

Halpern just shrugged "Put it through."

The offer for assistance was indeed received and the two command officers just looked at each other oddly and shrugged.

"If they're offering. Tell them though that if they run into trouble to get out of there quickly."

The X-wing squadrons as well as the Asheras were freed up with the actions of the 321st and the 344th. The X-wings immediately went to work on Bryn fighters, they had range capabilities and while it was not their ideal form of fighter combat, it was a capable mode. The Sovereignty heavy fighters were ordered to punch a hole for the bombers and that they did, the problem is with the ability to do so, they took the majority of the enemy fire and as defensively capable as these attack ships were, they over a squadron of them were now gone and bombers, though hitting their targets were now taking hits too.

“Bombers reporting the Bryn flagship’s guns holding off attack runs, damage very nominal.”

” Re-route the Azazaels around the Bryn flagship to hit the engines...”

“What good will that do, sir?”

” Re-route the Asheras to target the Azazaels, missiles, and torpedoes, maximum range.

“Sir?????”

Liram just smirked.

” Classic tactical strategy. Think of the Bryn flagship like a picket vessel… anti-starfighter. We get on either side, target our own…”.

Rojuh Pouil, the Flight Director smiled. “The missiles will hit the ship by attrition... “

Liram just winked.

As the stealth fighters buzzed around the large ships, they used their evasive systems to their full advantage to get behind them. They would defend themselves if engaged, but they were now meant to be targets. The Asheras were not very different from X-wings in the realm of weaponry, but they did hold more missiles, and lining up shots was a lot faster for them because of the SIO position. They were indeed engaging anyone that took them on but this allowed the faster Jackals and Archangels to engage as well.

The Marines were making their way down to the planet Circumtore. As the Bryn landed on one side, six thousand plus Marines landed by transport. Whether on foot, by fighting vehicle, by tank, or by mobile command they were coming down to meet the Bryn’adul straight on. This was not going to be anything other

-18 Heavy fighters either disabled or destroyed
-1 Bomber Squadron either disabled or destroyed
-X-wing Squadrons engaging Bryn fighters at range with missiles and torpedoes
-Scimitar and Recquittal Squadrons rerouted behind Bryn flagship engaging any fighters that follow
-All turrets firing maximum distance
-Azazael squadrons engaging Bryn fighters
-Silver City long-range cannons continuing to focus on Bryn flagship
-Ashera squadrons targeting Scimitar and Recquittal squadron with missile and torpedo compliments (see narrative) with Bryn flagship in between.
-73rd Marine Regimen deploying to Circumtore

sjogrungesmol1.png

Last edited:
nseyBWQ.jpg

CIS BATTLEGROUP LINURI
TAG: Allies: ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Jairdain Jairdain Jairdain Jairdain Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Garm Oligard Garm Oligard Garm Oligard Garm Oligard Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Finn Roberts
Enemies: Osam Osam Osam Osam Badar

The familial clump the Line made upon entry into real space was so satisfying to Oldo. It acted as a signal to those on board that they had arrived to fulfil their purpose, to set forth with the task lain before them. In this instance, it was to engage the marauding Bryn as they made greedy aspirations on an allied word.

Oldo began to assess the stream of data that poured over the display screen in front of him, the main bridge deck beneath the concourse where he sat bursting into action, both droids and humans alike. Status reports, internal checks, fleet displacements, ship-wide diagnostics, all running at speed through the data points, key information collated and made easily understood at a moment’s notice.

“Contact Reshmar. Get us on all Allied frequencies system wide.”

A few moments passed as the droid servos whirred and chimed, calculating what was necessary. He watched the vast viewing port that allowed him to survey the star field ahead, large fleet actions occurring like a graceful Scarifan sand-ballet.

“We have the channels” cried the Comms officer, calling out to the High Marsal.

Excellent, he thought, making his way back to his command chair and clicking onto the screen.

“Admiral Reshmar of Allied Command, this is High Marshal Verin Oldo of the Confederate Navy. We have answered the call and are at your disposal. Our battlegroup is beginning to form up and engage enemy vessels. The CNS Al’raja serves as our flagship and will coordinate Line-wide efforts. Will assist where we can.”

He terminated the line and addressed his own officers, the most senior ones to coordinate their own flotillas.

“Gentlemen, make no mistake. This enemy is tough but we’ve got some pretty serious firepower to bring to the fore. Use it wisely, hit them hard and leave no prisoners. Engage all enemy as you see fit. Roberts, no heroics! Bring those ships and crews back alive…please!”

Courtesy always worked a little.

He clicked on the main display, engaging all primary battle systems. A klaxon rang out, signalling that the watch was now set to engagement.

[All shields to maximum.]

[All weapons systems online.]

[Deploy all fighters.]

[Begin initial solar ionisation charge.]

He selected each point, the heavily automated battlecruiser springing into life. The vast ship was bristling with armaments and the large squadrons of vulture-droids would soon begin to pour forth to lay added and increased harry to the enemy fighters.

Oldo watched again from his seat, taking in the view. They were a little way from the Bryn forces and began the slow advance towards them, the movement eventually bringing their ships into full range of the array of heavy armaments found on the battlecruiser.

“Prepare all batteries to open fire.”

Arrived in combat zone, some way away from direct fleet action. Began to make progress towards the main combat area. Given free reign for CIS personnel to engage enemy forces. Contacted allies to begin coordination of military efforts. Set all shields to maximum, activated all weapons systems and point defence, deployed all fighters and begun charging the solar ion canons on the AL'RAJA. All other ships within the line have begun the same activation procedude prior to engagement.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

nseyBWQ.jpg

Tags:
Allies: ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Jairdain Jairdain Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Verin Oldo Verin Oldo Garm Oligard Garm Oligard Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran
Enemies: Osam Osam Badar
Fleet: Concordia, Shield-class Escort Cruiser, 4x Tionas-class FACs, 3x GF-2B Super TwinTail squadrons, 2x GF-3B "Star Cutter" squadrons, 1x HF-2 Jair Kyr'am squadron, 1x Viper MkII squadron, 1x HA-2 Pike squadron

The Gred fighter pilots and corvette crews were shocked at the display that soon graced them. The Silver Concord vessels began to create a gas cloud between them and the Bryn. That would help right? It was then that cryoban weapons went off, and the spacers were shocked to see a wal of ice end up between them and the Bryn ships. That'd keep them busy while the strikers could.... Poodoo! Still fighters!

One of the Pike's would end up with a hole blasted through its center, and then on the other side a Star Cutter would be sliced. The Gred fighters would soon join the fight to protect the fighters and corvettes, weaving with the fighters from the Silver City to out fly the Bryn everywhere they could. One Star Cutter from the Sea Killer strike squadron would quickly, roll, using his agility to avoid being hit.

"Someone get this flying shellfish roll of my six!" Then another tried to hit them from the side. "Kark it! More of them!" The Tionas meanwhile continued their charge at full throttle, opening up with their defensive guns as they tried to make the edge of the wall to deliver heavy fire.

Meanwhile, Cordy smiled as she got a message, reappearing in the bridge as she looked at Mig.

"Alor, we have the go ahead to take some head to take some heat for Silver City." Mig nodded, looking at Cordy as he gripped the bridge chair he was in now.

"Do it, and keep up all our fire!" Cordy nodded, and looked to the helmsman.

"Helm. On my mark." She'd then contact Silver City again. "Silver City, we're moving on your damaged side. Watch your fire." She'd then nod to he helm, and the sublights would ignite. Cordy kept her focus on directing long range gunnery. The large warship would soon jump ahead of Silver City, and move up to match it's plain. The vessel would be rocked by fire, and the hull of the warship would take strikes to the hull. The Duraplast took the brunt as the shields tried to absorb parts of fire. The ship shook as shells hit it's shields and hull. They were in the fire now.

Fleet Actions:
The Tionas-class ships with both the 321st and 344nd Hit full throttle, trying to reach the edge of the ice wall.
The attack squadrons take damage from the Bryn fighters.
The escort squadrons quickly continue to engage, and lose some fighters.
Concordia moves into position in front of Silver City's damaged side, and begins to take fire while continuing to fire long range batteries.

Aberrant

A

There was a pause as Cato distracted her, a clear look at her face not revealing anything with such a drastic change to her facial features. Farrina Galland had little remaining beside a recessive spot inside the shaped mind that inhabited the body before them. The being had disengaged their suit, stepping out and revealing themselves to be a clone.

Their was a disconnect between wanting to end the man's life as he spoke but to also take the offer he was presenting. The secondary part of her mind was arguing for it. Even as the force wavered around her, it was both anger and sadness that resounded through her.

The glowing gold of her eyes followed them both in equal measure, a loathing glare that did its best to hide the human part of her.

"Anywh-" The question died in her mouth. Memories of her old life filtering through. Her brothers body, the burning planets ahead of the very creature she was now. Her struggle to planet hop with her volunteers to stave off attacks. The maddening cough and struggle to feel better towards the end of it all.

Everything that had cast her further from the safety of home. That had ripped her family apart. Her wings splayed, a clawed finger pointing to the pair as her anger rose.

"I was abandoned, just as my brother was! Why should I-I would make a lovely little experiment wouldn't I? Is that it?" She hissed, moving to grab the suit the clone had abandoned with the force and drag it towards her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom