Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fondor — GA populate of Stobar

cLlprTU.png

Objective II — Wartime training

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Aris Noble Aris Noble

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

"You ready?"

Braze flashed Aris a smile. He unfastened his arm brace and slipped his arm into a simple black sling made from plain cloth, positioning his left wrist behind the small of his back to keep it out of the way. Setting the brace on a nearby bench, Braze nodded at Aris and stepped into the designated sparring zone. He activated his lightfoil, which was currently set to training mode. The blade that sprang to life was unexpectedly different from the typical celadon teal hue Aris might have recognized from Braze's previous encounters. Instead, the blade that emerged seemed to devour the surrounding light, its deep, rich black tone as dark as the void of space. It shimmered briefly, tinged with deep violet verging on indigo, but the predominant, persisting shade was a stark black.

Braze offered a customary salute, demonstrating proper sportsmanship and respect with his blade to his opponent, and then settled back into a Makashi stance. His posture was mid-guarded, controlled, with his right hand leading.

"On guard. "

1ST LIEUTENANT VOSS
commander_%2BM48_Patton_looks_through_his_lens.jpg

14th Alliance Armored Division
Commander, "Locals Only"

Rolin couldn't help but smile when the armor got into position around the Senate. The training modules spun up, each member identifying their tasking and their scenario. He blinked, reading over the training brief. The scenario wouldn't start for a while, so he wanted some fresh air. He popped out of the tank, sitting on top with the rest of the crew.

He took a deep breath, pulling out a cooler.

A sandwich.

Despite everything around him, the defensive prep, the world around him moving, preparing for a fight-

Rolin was happy to eat a sandwich.

He thumbed his wedding ring, spinning it idly. He hoped he'd make it through. Naboo was nice this time of the year. Not too hot, not too cold, easy breeze. He wanted to hold her hand, tell her that she had a great smile, and eat a sandwich with her by the river again.

Just one more time. He'd give anything in the world for one more time.

Last edited:

The galaxy waited for no one. Amani had been busy overseeing the transfer of many of the NJO's membership onto the Vonnuvi's Enclave. Things had gone smoothly for the most part thus far, albeit behind the scenes operations were a bit chaotic in order to keep it that way. Because of all that, Amani had to put aside her more clerical duties as a Council member for a time, but now that things were proceeding, it was time to reenter the fold. Starting most naturally with a catchup on the latest meeting. She didn't know what it was all about, other than that it involved Thalia Senn, and was apparently important for Amani in particular to hear about.

Amani found Valery overlooking the courtyard training that was now underway. It was busier than she had ever seen the courtyard before, or the Enclave as a whole for that matter. They were practically at capacity for what the enclave could handle. But everyone was making it work. Members of the NJO and the VJE alike were sparring together in the open space, be it to train their students or hone their own skills. Everyone seemed eager to prove themselves. Not everyone would be ready to join the fight directly, but that fire is what would allow them to protect Corsuscant, and reclaim Tython.

"Val," Amani said as she approached. She stopped at the balcony edge, crossing her arms, "How's things?" She asked broadly, possibly referring to any number of subjects.

“Oh?” She drawled, “Are you proposing a bet? One that you know you’ll lose, clearly.”

Her tone dripped with playful arrogance. Overplayed, maybe, but there was a time when her pompous attitude, which had been far more genuine than it was now, would’ve made him seethe.

It was going to be like that then. He narrowed his eyes in feigned annoyance.

"I see."

This reflection of their first duel gave Makko a view on how they had grown, both individually and together. They had come a long way.

A long way, but not far enough that he had risen above trying to put her off. After all she had books on the subject of fencing and sword play and she actually read them.

Makko dropped his right arm, Darkfyre ignited with the tip pointing down into the space between them. He would start defensively, make her work to win the space between them.

"Dinner arrangements. If you win I will make a five course meal for us. You'll have to get the wine. And if I wine you'll let us try the third option this month."

He had almost figured out ovens and using a pan. If he lost it was going to be a serious undertaking.

Objective 2 - War time training.

The Vonnuvi Enclave was an unfamiliar place for Aurelio. After returning from a campaign in the remote reaches of the galaxy, he found that much had changed during his years of absence from the main stage. During his journey to the enclave, Aurelio read about significant events that had transpired in his absence, particularly the invasion of Typhon and the relocation of the Senate to Fondor.

"So much has happened that I barely recognize the galaxy," he mused quietly. His voice, deep and gravelly from years of shouting orders and war cries, perfectly matched his formidable physical presence. Standing at a towering 6.5 feet and weighing 95 kg of solid muscle, Aurelio was built like a brick house.

Positioning himself at the back of the room, Aurelio took a moment to quietly observe the ongoing training sessions among the other Jedi. His piercing green eyes, set in his bald, weathered head, took in every detail, reflecting his keen interest and curiosity. Despite his imposing stature, there was a thoughtful intensity in his gaze, a sign of the seasoned Jedi Guardian he had become.

Tags|Open

AmeTemp.png
PREPARE FOR BATTLE

This was not the first, nor was it likely to be the last, unannounced individual that came barging into the office seeking the Supreme Commander's time and attention, and it was beginning to grow rather tiresome for the woman sitting silently behind the desk. The woman, a Lieutenant who had been handpicked for the position due to her clerical and organizational skills, permitted a soft sigh of exasperation to slip from her lips as she slowly set a datapad down on the desk in front of her among the various sheets of flimsiplast that were arrayed across the desk. Slowly rising from her seat, she carefully ran her hands along her uniform to smooth out any creases or wrinkles that might have accumulated whilst she was sitting. As her attention fell upon the announced visitor, she did her very best to keep her composure as it now seemed that the woman was taking a holocall in the waiting area.
"Excuse me, Ma'am..."
The Lieutenant spoke up as she cleared her throat slightly to call attention to herself. Her fingertips pressed against the top of her desk as her other hand slipped back behind her and seemed to hold firmly to a blaster pistol tucked into the small of her back; her attention shifting towards the masked guard for a moment before her eyes shifted back towards the apparent Senator.
"The Supreme Commander is currently out of the Office at this moment seeing to the defenses of Coruscant. Likewise, her schedule is rather busy considering the large volume of individuals who communicated their desire to speak with the Commander, in some cases weeks or months in advance. Though I can communicate to her that you wish to speak with the Commander, it is unlikely that you'll get the chance given the circumstances involved, perhaps, it might have been prudent to ensure that the proper channels of communication were utilized to ensure that the Commander would have a moment to meet with you."
The Lieutenant offered a slight bow of her head before she stepped back behind her desk, though kept her body facing forward to not reveal the blaster tucked away. After all, with the resurgent Brotherhood of the Maw having communicated its intentions to attack Coruscant, the Lieutenant couldn't be too cautious when it came to two unknown individuals barging into the office.
"Oh, I would also suggest Ma'am, that a very public waiting room in a very public Office is, perhaps, not the best location for you to be attending a Senate meeting by Holoprojector. After all, given the circumstances, you cannot be too cautious when it comes to whom may be listening or observing your actions and behaviors, or what you may be communicating to the Senate."
The woman, though still very wary and guarded due to the two unknown individuals in the room, returned to her work, though never fully pulled her attention away from the older woman or her bodyguard; keeping a carefully trained eye upon the two.
Elsewhere, the Supreme Commander had taken the moment to step away from the Office, and though she hadn't a meeting at that very moment, the time had been allocated to touch base with the individuals on the ground who would be protecting the planet below as she fought in the heavens above. The sunlight was never something that she, nor her species, particularly enjoyed dealing with, and in this case, she had attempted to mitigate that annoyance through the use of armor. It was more than enough for the moment, the helm particularly also assisting in keeping her identity hidden from view; a precaution that was necessary at that moment in case an individual sought to weaken the command of the Alliance with a singular blaster bolt.
As she took account of the efforts going into protecting the planet that was often considered the Center of the Galaxy, she still took the time to stop or stop others and speak with them. It wouldn't do to have panicked soldiers running about, and at times it could help to just stop and take a breath before returning to their duties. Her attention would drift from various individuals going about their set out orders, a soft smirk crossing her lips beneath her helm as she slowly looked towards the city chocked skies of the Ecumenopolis, her hand blocking the sun from her visor as she watched a flight of X-Wing Starfighters howling through the sky on a routine patrol.
Her attention would, once more, be drawn down toward the planet itself as her foray away from the various meeting halls and office rooms had brought her to a supply depot. Not a word was spoken as she approached, merely a simple nod towards the guards and a passing of credentials before she stepped into the hive of activity, though not in such a manner as to derail or cause issue. Rather, she was there to observe, to watch the soldiers and commanders, and gather her intelligence as to the efforts being put into the defenses. She wanted to observe firsthand the decisions being made and to ensure that those fighting to protect the planet were just as willing to protect the people remaining behind, unable to flee as so many others had the opportunity or credits to do so.

xiqfVVX.png

Aris turned on his own saber in response, lifting the cold blade overhead in both hands. A classic Djem So opener, by all accounts, though if that was going to be his intention was still up in the air. The Entropite edge made no sound, just a cold void hungering to devour energy. Harmless, safe, for the most part. Against flesh it was a quick way to send someone into a very deep slumber. But it was still a lightsaber, still blocked by that which blocked lightsabers.

If he wasn't careful he could just bludgeon someone with it still. But he wasn't worried here. Braze seemed confident.

He was forward in an instant, bridging the gap to bring his blade not straight down as it seemed but rather harshly changed from an overhead cleave to a wide sweep. The tell of the stance was enough in his mind to gauge simply side stepping from the initial blow, so Aris was already preparing for such a reaction. There was no reason to hold back against Braze.

Braze Braze

urXh4B2.png

Commander Sara "Roach" Roche
222nd Nova Corps, HHC, 314th Reserve Battalion, Corps Strategic Reserve -- Seconded to Coruscant Defense Command

Objective: OBJ III
Equipment: Service Uniform, REC/STA-02 Advanced Shocktrooper Armour, REC-DC/04 "Feverwasp" Particle Blaster Pistol, C-11 "Nastirci" Combat Knife, REC-VC/01 Tactical Visor; Starship Model
Location: Strongpoint J-185-1, between Crescent Avenue and Alliance Plaza
ALLIES:
Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek , anyone else who wants to set up defences!

4Mr5E7n.png

Aiden looked over his shoulder and watched Sara Roche Sara Roche Sara Roche Sara Roche approaching. He raised an eyebrow at the private for a moment, then stepped forward and straightened his posture to greet the woman at attention.

"Commander," he began. "We've got everything ready. Just the finishing touches remain."

"At ease, Trooper. Good work." She surveyed the ammo dumps behind her. Making good progress.

"If you boys need any extra replacement blaster barrels, the Junction has a few too many. Also," she looked around in mock conspiracy. "We've got a shipment of K-7 rations about to expire- snap 'em before they're gone," she smirked.

Sara unslung her macrobinoculars and scanned the junction near the plaza. Good placements of repeaters, and the cracks in the plaza's otherwise flat surface indicated pre-ranging from mortars hidden on the reverse slope near where Aiden and Sara were standing.

"Good choice on the wires and mines by the north slope." She zoomed in on the wide road expanse enfiladed by the trench position- what was once a raised slope leading to an underpass. Near it were two standard squad sized supply dumps already stocked and ready. These guys moved fast. "Should slow down any assaults that reach the line." The Dark Empire would be persistent- how they got their numbers was something Sara would never know, but a frontal assault by them up a slope was not simply likely, it was inevitable.

"Those towers there," she gestured, two blocks east and towering over the Avenue. "Could make a good sniper's nest and 'improvised blockade', don't you think?" She was genuinely unsure at this distance. If the trooper and his squad had done their recon well, they'd be able to fill her in on its current status and the strength of its foundations, should a controlled demolition be necessary.

Last edited:
urXh4B2.png

The House Mecetti Defense Fleet deployed to Coruscant
Flagship Obscurer Class Destroyer
MHGN Banshee <-- Command ship of Lady Vianca Mecetti

Victory Class Destroyers
MHGN Legend <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Bloodborn <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Lineage <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Magnificent <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Awesome <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Royal <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Prominence <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Prince <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Ascension <-- Lost in prior battle against the Dark Empire
MHGN Brightblade <-- Lost in prior battle against the Dark Empire

Raider Class Corvettes
MHGN Martial <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Hero <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Ultimatum <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Brave <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Wolf <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Herald <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Guardian <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Indefatigable <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Warhound <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Storm <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Swift <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Wizard <-- on Security Assignment at Coruscant
MHGN Reaver <-- Destroyed in prior action against the Dark Empire
MHGN Seeker <-- Destroyed in prior action against the Dark Empire

ijkP5TI.png

Location: Somewhere in or around Coruscant, at the offices of Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn

Vianca Mecetti regarded the small-minded functionary who had deigned to speak to her in such a way.

"You must be a deeply confused person," she said, a particularly bitter look upon her features.

"I am clearly standing here in front of you, and not in the middle of a holo-projection, much less to the Senate. You may be aware that a meeting of the Senate is on the docket today. But surely you are also aware that more than one event can transpire in a given day. Only the grand marshal of fools would assume I am attending a Senate meeting from your waiting room.

I shall ascribe this lunacy and rudeness to your own very busy schedule, which clearly has you out of sorts."

She took a deep breath to steady her emotions before continuing.

"The reason I do not have an appointment is because I came by my current position due to an unexpected death, and am only just catching up to duties that did not previously belong to me.

Those duties include the disposition of a number of combat vessels currently in orbit, which may prove to have some minor utility in the upcoming engagement.

If the Supreme Commander is not available, perhaps you could point me in the direction of someone who is?"

Lupa Visz Lupa Visz Amelia von Sorenn Amelia von Sorenn
Sara Roche Sara Roche
|​
Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek
|​
Lupa Visz Lupa Visz
|​
Vianca Mecetti Vianca Mecetti
|​
Tulan Kor Tulan Kor
|​
Shar Sieu Shar Sieu
|​
Rolin Voss Rolin Voss

Good Men Don't Need Rules

Oh I was ready. It was quite funny with how she wanted to seemingly prepare me for coming to a duel against her. I rolled my eyes lightly with the activation of my lightsaber. Holding the double blade aloft, yet with only one blade activated. I then quite quickly closed the distance to the Cathar Jedi. This was going to not just be a test for me if I could still "tango" with the other Jedi, but also just to freshen up on my skills with lightsaber combat before we would be taking the fight to the Sith and their various fights and conflicts. While it was closer to a mock fight, I still spoke with a sense of bravado.

"The question is, are you ready?"

I didn't wait. Using that moment to close the rest of the gap and simply lashing out at her with the saber.

cLlprTU.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsaber

When Valery heard Amani's voice, she was pulled free from her own mind and turned to face the Mirialan with a smile. She had requested to meet her fellow Master to talk about something important, but on a more personal note, it felt good to see her friend again. Amani had been extremely busy running and overseeing the Vonnuvi Enclave, especially with the new influx of Jedi from Coruscant.

The occasional chats they'd have or the moments they could plan to have lunch or drink tea together were getting rare. Something told her that it wouldn't change anytime soon either, not with the ongoing war.

"Busy, but I'm managing," she said with a warm, but tired smile. "Are you holding up okay? I know the move hasn't made things easier." Which pained her to say, knowing that this very situation could get a lot more hectic soon. It'd depend on the solution they'd find together.

"Master Serys is my cousin." She explained. "Are you a friend of hers? If you are, don't think that'll make me go easy on you." She joked and readied herself for combat. Her stance held a strong base and a loose core. A singular brow was raised in a way to communicate if you aren't ready, you better be. With a ferocious grunt Ran took a step forward. Her blade hummed through the air aimed at Acaadi's midsection.

"Yes we came through the same class at the Silver Academy," Acaadi replied. They'd been good friends back then. They'd almost been more at one stage. Now she was a wife and a Jedi Master whilst he still played with starships.

Acaadi was comfortable with his lot in life. For a time he had been afraid of the Force and what he could do with it. Then there had been the darkness of the Bryn invasions. It was his supportive family that had suggested stepping back from the front lines of conflict.

Acaadi stepped back as she stepped forwards. It put him out of reach of the tip of her blade but allowed him to take a chance of a full block.

She had struck with enough power that the shock of the two sabers colliding ran straight up to his shoulder in a jolt. Even her testing strike had some power behind it. Sabers cracked and disengaged. He was too far to counter with his left. He feigned as if he might step forwards to strike with it, but instead put the space back between them again.

Acaadi thrust straight ahead with the right. Not to stroke a blow, but to stop her from closing the distance immediately.

cLlprTU.png

Vonnuvi Enclave
PpBs3gB.png

Tag: Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Mahsa Mahsa Jacob Solay Jacob Solay
"You'll get used to it," Vera promised Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti when she talked about the difference between a lightsaber and a vibro-blade. Vera hadn't used other weapons before, but Aris had used Seszil before he got his first lightsaber. He knew what it was like to adapt and all it required was some practice.

She had a perfect opportunity for it today.

In response to her offer, the two girls seemed a bit hesitant. They didn't want her to feel left out, which made her smile, but they also seemed a little new or perhaps just nervous about sparring friends. Vera had dueled with Aris so many times by now, that it hardly bothered her anymore. She knew how to practice restraint and she sparred with the purpose to learn, not to win.

"Hmm," she hummed in thought, as her eyes shifted from the whispering Mahsa to Jacob Solay Jacob Solay . His stare and demeanor looked rather intense, but Vera wasn't afraid.

"I got this."

"You!"
she shamelessly pointed at him, then waggled her finger to tell him to come over. "We need an extra sparring partner and so do you." She turned back to the girls and nodded. "I'll spar Zaiya because she's very new and Mahsa can spar...." she paused, turned, and looked Jacob up and down.

"What's your name again?"

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Objective II : Wartime Training
Tag: Vera Noble Vera Noble & Mahsa Mahsa | Open

TddmRqj.png
-

J3Dw2ul.jpeg
While Vera Noble Vera Noble and Mahsa Mahsa were discussing options, Zaiya managed to catch sight of one silver-haired thirteen-year-old flashing two silly thumbs up in their direction. Aris Noble Aris Noble was being silly.

Zaiya chuckled, her nose scrunching in amusement as light blue tones danced over her skin in merriment. She flashed her own thumbs up along with a half-shrug over at the Epicanthix as if to say... well.... not so sure, but okay!

It wasn't surprising that Aris was matched with Braze Braze to fight. If she didn't have her own spar session, she'd likely be sitting on the sidelines watching them spar. But learning more about saber fighting would be more conducive to protecting others and defending herself.

"Uuhm, is he someone either of you know…?"

"Hmm?" Curiosity sparked over Zaiya's rosy golden skin, her patterns and mottled spots illuminating into an iridescent bright citrine hue. She turned toward where Mahsa was looking and caught sight of Jacob Solay Jacob Solay . Tall, bright red hair, cool blue eyes. He looked super serious. Or maybe he was just daydreaming?

Before Zaiya could answer, Val had already called out to Jacob, motioning for the redhead to come over. Senior Padawan Vera Noble was taking charge. It made sense; she'd been training as a Padawan far longer than Zaiya or Mahsa.

"Nope, but we're going to fix that shortly!" Zaiya's opal cerulean eyes danced with giddy mischief as she glanced at Mahsa. "Vera has summoned him." She giggled, amusement rippling over her skin in a mesmerizing shimmer of turquoise and gold-flecked edges, her bioluminescent patterns radiating softly.

"Hi!" Zaiya waved at Jacob with cheerful enthusiasm, a broad grin splitting her face. So, Vera had decided the newbie would spar with Mahsa, and Zaiya would spar with Vera. Cool.

"Don't worry… we won't bite," Zaiya chuckled in the wake of Vera's instructions. "I'm Zaiya, that's Mahsa, and she's Vera." She pointed, introducing the trio of girls to Jacob.

"What's your name?" Zaiya asked, practically bouncing with energy as she rocked on her heels, her excitement palpable in every glowing mark on her skin.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Last edited:
urXh4B2.png

Ironside's Irregulars [X]
Members [
X]
Italic means helmet is worn.

Coruscant
Preparing for battle
Tags:
Tulan Kor Tulan Kor

There had been whispers of another massive Sith invasion poised to strike at the heart of Alliance territory. Coruscant and the Deep Core worlds had seen peace since the founding of the Galactic Alliance, restoring the Republic in all but name and reinstating the Senate after the tyrannic dictatorship of the One Sith many decades ago now. Some would claim the galactic capital to be unassailable, and yet it had changed hands numerous times throughout the ages.

Not this time.

"I've never been to Coruscant before," said Cain, positively giddy with excitement. He sat gazing out the port side of the shuttle, feet dangling over the edge and squeezing Mira's hand. "Hmph, you've never been anywhere before, kid," muttered Gaunt under his visor while Balor checked his friend and long-term patient's vitals one last time before touching down. "No need for additional boosters for the time being, though depending on the length of the coming battle—" Gaunt turned his eerie gaze upon the team corpsman. "I'm fine, doc."

Standing looking out the starboard side, the leader of the band of ex-Rangers fixed his gaze on the legendary Jedi Temple towering over its surroundings. Traffic around the temple was insane, with supply vessels and GADF troop carriers swarming the airspace. The Alliance was here in force, as to be expected of such a vital world as this. Should Coruscant fall, the galaxy may bear witness to another Sith Empire.

"Take us down, Hak'ken," the Chief tapped the helmet of the pilot. "Copy that, Chief", said the Duros ace, signalling the Bothan piloting the other shuttle. "Iron II, this is Iron I. Initiating touchdown, prepare to follow our lead." It was all hands on deck for this one. All twelve members of Ironside's Irregulars were deploying as one.

The pair of former Antarian shuttles, their once-proud insignias and designations painted over or flat-out removed, swooped down unannounced and uninvited. Together, the Ironsides began offloading their custom gear and stockpiles of munitions. Rrauros the Red Dread hefted a rocket launcher under each arm, utilising his Wookie strength to clear the cargo hold and stack the heavy ordnance all by his lonesome. They were his pride and joy, after all.

"Gather 'round, Ironsides," their leader spoke, removing his helmet and holding it under his cybernetic arm. The others followed suit, revealing their diverse line-up for any bystander to witness. Thirdas looked each one in the eye, as he so often would before a battle. He wanted to remember their faces, as painful as it was to remind himself of the spark that dwelled within each soul.

"Long has been our journey, comrades. From the dust of Sev Tok to the torching of the last Bryn hive, and this crusade of ours against the tyrant, the tormentor, and the terrorist — we have come far together. Remember these faces; your brothers, your family. Fight for them like I know you can and I know we'll see things through to the end. Coruscant stands, and she'll continue to stand so long as just one of us yet draw breath."

The former colonel brought his closed fist to his chest, pounding his breastplate twice.

"Iron Within," he said. "Iron Without," the rest answered, returning the salute. Cain and Mira shared an all-too-brief kiss.

As the others proceeded to put their helmets on, the Chief caught something in the corner of his eye, causing him to freeze up and stare in disbelief.

"Tulan-karking-Kor..."

Last edited:
cLlprTU.png
Objective II: Wartime Training

She’d honestly just been curious about his presence—okay, perhaps a bit intimidated too, but could she be blamed when those piercing blue eyes continued to bore into them? However what Mahsa hadn’t expected was for Vera to suddenly whirl around, calling out to the redhead as she pointed in the boy’s direction.

"V-Vera…?!" A rush of fiery shades colored the bottom of Mahsa’s hair before her gaze quickly turned to Zaiya, almost as if she had expected the Lovalla to be the voice of reason… which clearly wasn’t going to happen as Zaiya lit up in a delightful shimmer of hues.

Her fingers toyed with the hem of her sleeves now as her roommate joined in, aware of the heat pooling around her cheeks and causing the cool air around them to tickle the tip of her ears. "H-Hi…" A partial wave was given as the Lovalla introduced their names, before Vera quickly dolled out the sparring arrangements.

Lightsaber | Padawan Apparel

Interacting with Vera Noble Vera Noble | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Jacob Solay Jacob Solay [/b]

cLlprTU.png

"So much has happened that I barely recognize the galaxy,"
"Hmm. Indeed."

Jaidan had to concede, this seemed a fine place for their young to shelter and learn, for the time being. A place of life, and tranquility, where Jedi could experience the very peace and beauty which they would most likely have to one day fight for. He could hope they'd be better fighters for it, better Jedi, better people. But the aging Echani sage knew he'd find no peace here, not yet. He'd long endeavored to grow into more than simply the warrior he'd aspired to be in his youth, yet the galaxy seemed to demand he re-tread old ground. Meditate as he would on his best path back to peace, and he'd meditated a great deal since Tython was taken from them, that path seemed to weave its way through war. Whatever else he was, he soon must be the fighter again. All that remained to be seen was what he still had to offer.

And that brought him here, wandering these grounds until finally he allowed himself to lean against the wall and observe alongside the contemplative giant. Though the man towered over him, it gave Jaidan no real pause, either in general or in the context of his particular thoughts in that moment. Size was simply a matter of...matter. The mundane which he had trained himself to look past. Still, that was lot of mundane. Perhaps just the sort of thing he was looking for.

"Forgive me. Perhaps the observation was for yourself alone. Yet sound carries, and the sentiment is familiar to me. I am Jaidan Shatani, and long have I found delving into the mysteries of the galaxy that was a good deal more rewarding than trying to make sense if the galaxy that is. Yet it cannot be ignored forever, it seems. Have you come to train, friend?"

Tag: Aurelio La Valette Aurelio La Valette

Last edited:

xiqfVVX.png
jacob-temp.png

TAG: Vera Noble Vera Noble | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Mahsa Mahsa | OPEN

In theory Shi-Cho was simple enough. The basic idea of the first form of lightsaber combat centered on any combination of four directional points. Alone it was a tutor, a form designed strictly to deal with lightsaber to lightsaber. Its foundation had not taken into account the need to deflect blaster bolts. Every other technique evolved from the first form, so it was paramount to master Shi-Cho as a padawan.

Jacob was behind.

His blue gaze did not leave the sparring, and those participating. He wanted to watch their technique, and how they applied it. The stoic expression on his face was not meant to be intimidating, but clearly it was making some nervous. He had also not meant to look as though he was staring. Vera’s commanding voice, and direct finger point, seemed to indicate that he had been caught doing just that.

Well, that is what he thought anyway. He quickly stood to his feet as the trio of girls made their way over to him, or met him halfway at least. Vera had indicated that he should follow, and then assigned him a sparring partner. Two of them asked his name, Vera, who was direct about it, and Zaiya.

She was sparkly, literally. Jacob had not come across one of her species before. Saying he was mesmerized by her would be an understatement. It seemed that her features reacted to her mood, though Jacob could have been reading that wrong. He was curious, and wanted to know more about how all that worked and what it was exactly.

The third was more nervous. She barely said hi, but had her chair changed color? Clearly the redhead had been very sheltered living with his grandfather, spending most of his childhood among the Antarian Rangers and their training facilities.

Name… right…

“Uh.. Jacob,” he said a little softer than what normal volume would be. “Jacob Solay.”

None of them would know the name, and none of them would connect him to the Lesans. For now that was good. Eventually all of them would know, but at least by then they would know him for who he was and not who his father or grandfather or uncle or cousins or how many of them there were in the order.

“I’m newer, but I think we have a couple of classes together, sometimes.”

He glanced between them, then pointed to the one Very had called Mahsa.

“So you want me to spar her… I’m not that good, but sure. It’s all just practice right?”

Um9wLtZ.png

"If you have a moment, are you here at the Temple on Coruscant? I'm in town and would like to see it with a bit of down time."
Instead of Jonyna, Ailmar Dawnstone Ailmar Dawnstone was met with the binary beeping of an astromech on the other end, eventually translating itself over the comms.

<Oh yes, she is! She is currently engaged in thrilling combat with a fellow jedi, but you are welcome to come! She has a 64 percent chance of success!>
"The question is, are you ready?"

I didn't wait. Using that moment to close the rest of the gap and simply lashing out at her with the saber.

The moment Kale bound at her, Jonyna was moving. Rather than deflect the blade, she shifted to the left, using her saber as a lead to catch Kale's blade and force it down, before Jonyna grabbed her other saber with her tail and activated it, pushing it right towards Kale's chest. Both were set to stun, but she wasn't playing around. She needed to practice not playing with her food as much. Given her second saber's ghostfire crystal, she hoped this manuveur would catch him offguard.

Tag: Kaleleon Kaleleon

cLlprTU.png

Objective: Help train other Jedi
Tag: Casaline Ryiah Casaline Ryiah
M977SXg.png

Silas couldn't help but frown slightly after noticing how nervous she was with the whole ordeal.

He didn't want the padawan to be scared of him when she already knew her mistake, so it was only best to take things easy on her until she finally calmed down "Hey, don't sweat it every Jedi makes mistakes" he said unexpectedly with a warm smile "I've had my fair share of misshaps, ones that are far worse than being late by a few minutes" the knight chuckled lightly with a brief scratch to his head. It reminded him of the time when his Master Valery Noble Valery Noble had caught him fighting Jand Talo Jand Talo in a secret padawan fight club.

That really wasn't his proudest moment.

"So trust me, you are not in trouble" The knight smirked before slowly getting to his feet with an outstretched hand "My name is Silas Westgard, would I be able to know yours?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom