Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in Space [Mando'ade T3 Dominion of Myrkr Hex]

Post 2

Though the Smuggler's Haven was desolate, Alkor's HUD flashed with warnings as he approached the various buildings and fortifications. "Looks like bringing the base online also triggered the old defensive measures," he muttered, though the comm was set on a secure frequency. If anyone heard him, or was listening at all, he would be somewhat surprised. After all, they had decided to move separately.

He kicked one rock through a partly opened door, just to check for motion activated traps. When nothing happened, he pushed it open a fraction more. Caution flashed across his HUD. "What the hell-"

The sound of blaster fire surged from within as his helmet raced to identify the source. "Mounted turret," he huffed as his body hurried for refuge behind the bulk of the door. Suprheated pock marks concentrated on the central area its central region warned Alkor that the defenses were most likely slaved to some high tier targeting systems. Possibly a Droid Brain. "And me without any EMPs," he lamented.

A whine came from the turret as it powered down, and Alkor started to count in his head. One, two, three, four... he poked his head out from behind cover and looked for the turret, which was painted as hostile by his helmet. Observant bastard, ain't you? he thought.

Twenty five seconds. Another burst of sustained fire ripped toward him, the only warning he got a scream in his ear. Alkor pulled back from the door as the heat became too intense, and the metal frame began to give. He watched the door as it warped and contorted.

The fire stopped after ten seconds, and Alkor bolted down the corridor.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Objective: Companies

With the last message acknowledged, Ugohr packs up his supplies, such as his business datapad, knowing that he is headed towards the middle of traditional Mando-land: with that said, he can dispense with his Jedi robes, and he isn't allowed a lightsaber while on business trips, because other Jedi at the temple told him not to travel to Mando-land for business dressed as a traditional Jedi, even though they have their own set of Jedi. So he wore traditional Gungan business clothing, and swiftly took a taxi leading to the spaceport, where he would later spend about a day on different ships, with stops on Fondor, Coruscant, among others. The next day, he arrived at the trading station to begin setting up shop alongside the Mandalorian staff the manpower staff hired among the locals. His last project being on hold, he has to make up for it: he feels that he should be giving his all here. War bonds were not quite that well liked, and the whole advertisement fizzled.

"Welcome to Myrkr, home to the ysalamiri" the Mandalorian host told Ugohr.

"Mesa want to get to da spot oursa team renten hair: wesa from IGR have work to do to get issa ready for itsa opening"

"IGR: lot #327, take a right, it's the third one on your right"

Objective: Obroa-skai
Purpose: The Scientist

Doctor Lovous came up from behind with two assistant scientists from her company GenTech. Her medical frigate Padme had spent the journey to this location gearing up to be more science then medical. The usually beautiful but strict woman and her team were in Environmental suits coming in behind the Mandalorians. Rashae was reviewing initial scans the Padme had performed for life signs, energy signs, initial vectors, information and data.

Some data was sketchy. They made no sense or inconclusive. The doctor didn’t like inconclusive. It usually stood for ‘I don’t know what’s in there but something is in there’ type answer. She would point to the scars of the corridors and the walls. They moved far slower than the Mandalorians as she scanned for DNA of any amount. She could work miracles with a few cells of a sample. The pace the science team went was irritating some of the less experienced Mandalorians that wasn’t used to Rashae or non-combative personnel.

The readings were getting interesting as she watched the console of her datapad while following. The geneticist almost plowed into the back of Ardgal’s armor and then looked down. While the cyborg took a dispassionate view, Rashae got excited. Those ice blue eyes looked like the wide eyed child on name day.

“Gather samples from this specimen. Scan for anomalies and take samples of the surroundings. See if you can find any droppings or signs of waste matter.” She said in a rather nonchalant way. The woman was even humming as she crouched down at the main entry of the killing blow. With a needle point she touched the edge of the hole. She stood up as she walked over to her team to pop it into a portable analyzer.

“We need to find the computer systems here. “ She said as she watched the analysis device spit out a seemingly incomprehensible amount of data. Rashae’s eyes were darting rapidly back and forth. Her eyebrows widened and then deflated. “I need better samples. Bag and tag this specimen!” She ordered.

There was something about the data that bugged her. She went up to Ardgal who was likely to understand the words coming out of her mouth. “Readings and Specimens indicate some genetic anomalies but not the sort that is fused, but evolved. Now genetic bonding suggests a trace of fusions but I need better samples. “ There was a difference between an enhancement done by a fusion or forced evolution. Forced evolutions were incredibly unpredictable. Unless… Those eyebrows knitted together as her brain kicked in. “Noo.. cant be.” She never tried force evolution due to its instability but what if her stable fusions were set to evolve?

Her arms were crossed as a gloved finger was tapping her forearm as she meandered the room they were in mumbling formulas and complex configurations that spilled across her mind.

Drof'del Tavor

Soldier for Hire, Mando at Heart.
Allies: [member="Kalyr Alor"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Nolan Detta"] [member="Rashae"] @Vojak

Drof'del took all of the incoming responses to heart, and acknowledged them. Something was hunting them, the Doctor wanted to know what it was--it could potentially be crucial because if that thing caused this, then their employer needed to know this as well.

<<Affirmative [member="Nolan Detta"], keep your eyes up and ahead everyone, watch your quarter>>

[member="Ardgal Raxis"] added his analysis of the man's cause of death, Drof raised an eyebrow in wonderment
"Thank you Ardgal, this is useful to know, you heard him vode, this thing may not know the anatomy of bipedal organisms, let's hope that we see it before it gets that close"

Then there was the lovely Doctor [member="Rashae"] who wanted to get a whole read-out of the specimens, to investigate the potential of Forced evolutionary mutation that could have occurred here. "Doc, don't worry, we will get whatever specimens you need for your findings. If we can find the bridge, we can form defensive positions there until we have investigated all avenues in there. Maybe we could restore some power--if that's even a possibility"

Drof focused back on Nolan's statement earlier about movement up ahead, so he darted down the hallway, his carbine sweeping every inch of passage to ensure nothing was missed. Drof stopped----abruptly. He shot his hand up with closed fist to signal "Hold"

there was a faint ticking noise, moving fast but away from them. His night vision couldn't catch any movement, it was a dark green haze, too dark for night vision to amplify objects. it sounded like a small droid running on the durasteel floor......or claws hitting the floor.

The bridge was his main concern, they could do another gear check and peruse the systems to find more information. This was creepy, but he had a good team with him, that was for sure.

[member="Ardgal Raxis"] | [member="Rashae"] | [member="Kalyr Alor"] | [member="Vojak "]| [member="Nolan Detta"]

Allies: Mando'ade
Enemies: None as of yet...

Kurayami had recently constructed a new set of heavier armor. It comprised the same materials as his expeditionary suit, yet weighed in at twice as much. It did offer superior protection given the personal shield generator that was part of it. Someday he would have to work on the issue of the recharge time, but that day was not today. In scanning the holonet he had seen that there was a science vessel missing near Obroa-skai, nothing known of what happened to the crew, it had just gone silent. It had been sometime since he had worked with the Mando'ade, but if Alkor could find a way to fit in, then he was sure he could figure something out as well.

Fast forward to him sitting onboard a transport with many people he had no idea who they were, all he knew was they were Mando'ade and here about the ship. He wouldn't refer to himself as one of their ilk considering that he wasn't part of any clan and he knew better than to claim such a title without having earned it first. He was mostly here just as extra security, disposable in a sense. What was going to take the most time to get used to with this armor was not the weight, but the fact that the crushgaunts took a bit of adjusting to. He had to be conscious as to not place too much pressure on an object lest he damage it. He had taken his time to familiarize himself with them before, but it had been years ago.

He hummed something to himself, the vocabulator turned off for the moment as he worked on prepping his gear and making sure his guns were ready. Gone were the T-6 pistols, in their place hung two MSD-32 disruptor pistols, slung over his back was a worn looking DC-17m, but he had kept it in good repair and made a few upgrades over the years. He carried only spare rounds for the blaster rifle and none of the other attachments for the system. A couple spare clips for the disruptors and that was it. Thankfully, he was able to carry hundreds of rounds extra for his rifle and the fact he was used to the weapon was made clear with how he reassembled and readied the carbine.

Kurayami couldn't help but chuckle to himself as he heard the others make their comments as the airlock opened. He was one of the last ones out of the ship they had arrived one, staying back near the scientist and her group. While the others weren't too far ahead, he preferred the slower pace. Reminded him of times long past and mapping Sith ruins on Korriban, Dromund Kaas, and Malachor V. For now he was using thermal vision, but he also had the millimeter wave radar tied in to making a map of the interior. Plus it would give a bit of a heads up for things that might otherwise have been out of sight range. The excitement exhibited by the young woman as she took samples of the corpse brought his attention back to the here and now. He turned his attention to her for a moment.

"Oh good, so are we talking bioweapon type of material, an angry alien parasite, what? I mean all of those sound like rather fun times. I really need to read the contracts more closely before I accept them...kriffing hell. By the way, Kurayami Bloodborn, nice to meet you all."

Ugohr Poof

Ugohr was left to question what was the strategy of the company as it pertained to Mandalorian space. It has been a while since the company actually invested in that region. Ugohr wasn't to question what he was doing in that region, other than his superiors asked for it. He was somewhat senior, true, but lot #327 was very, very large: easily able to cram about 60-70 each of financial advisors, realtors and insurance agents. He meets up with the rest of the team, mostly Mandos, much to their surprise, they never, ever expected a Gungan to be selling insurance, real estate property this far away from home. The branch manager, a Echani male, made himself comfortable while the whole deal of the office placement was being set up. The GMLS access to the housing was a blessing in disguise to him, which allowed them to go see a few clients if they were lucky, if some Mando decided that, while stopping on Myrkr, they could go get some business done.

"Our team hasn't finished assembling, but, for the time being, However, please take note, Ugohr, that you have no hiring authority here until further notice" the branch manager told Ugohr.

"Okieeday, yousa da boss"

"If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me or the assistant managers"

MANDO'ADE FRIGATE: KYR'BES
DEEP SPACE
(Objective: Obroa-Skai)
Allies: Mando'ade, [member="Drof'del Tavor"], [member="Ardgal Raxis"], [member="Nolan Detta"], @Vojak,​
Enemies: Anyone
It seemed that everyone was working rather well. Tavor was taking point, Ardgal had systems that let us in on various differences in the ship, with Detta, and Vojack being both warm bodies that would further the progress with their opinions. While they took point, and mid, I stayed behind a bit. There was no point in me trying to compete with them for the front. Instead, I watched our backs. Raising my rocksteady rifle, the HUD in my helmet activated with nightvision. Layers upon layers of green flooded my vision.

Nightvision would likely be more useful than thermal as thermal would only pick up heat, when night would pick up anything that moved. Any change in the green coloration would be noticed for me. The HUD had also marked all the allies I had with me with a blue locking system. Informing me of how close they were to me, and where they were at according to my position. Very useful for a ship like this. If we happened to be separated, then I can get a general idea of where everyone is.

"Love to chat, but unless its important, Keep radios silent. Listen for any changes in the surroundings."

As much as I would love to be able to talk to the rest of the strike team of very formidable people, right now, is not the time, nor place. I would rather call outs as to what is happening take importance over small talk. If you wanted to talk, do it back at home or on the ship ride out of here.

"Ardgal, You said bipedal beings. Were the damages on the body clean like a knife or jagged like claws?"

Very important question. If this was done with knives, and swords, then we might have to face people who knew what they were doing. Maybe a strike team that was meant to take the ship out. But if it was more... animal in nature, then we will have to be very careful on how we continue forward. Since he still had the recordings of what took place on the body, I might as well ask.

As I did so, I looked behind us. Taking note of the surroundings and keeping my steps light to make sure I didn't bump anything, or make too much noise that I couldn't pick anything else up. Not that I could say the same for the rest of the group.

Post 1
Location Obroa-Skai

This world was said to be unique, full of libraries, and thousands that were passing through to other worlds. Satine stood against the wall of the space port watching the crowds. She was trying to revitlize the Mistryl Shadows and to do that she needed people. The Mistryl were traditionally women for a number of reasons, flexibility, light on their feet, grasp things quickly and they were known to be better at getting to targets.

Mistryl were mercenaries much like the mandalorians, one reason why she and [member="Nolan Detta"] were well suited. Clan life was life. They were comfortable enough with themselves and each other that they could operate either in tandem or apart. This time they were apart. Satine was a bit lost in her thoughts as she watched the colors of clothing, the bob of a head, the gait, and finally how they held their head. Confidence said a lot.

Her blue eyes did not miss much, when she saw the young woman hugging herself walking quickly Satine figured there, that was the first one she would approach. She followed the woman for a bit waiting for opportunity. Don't scare her she thought. Smile. Abrupt left turn and follow the alley. Satine stopped looking up and then around. She laughed.

"Ok..you got me, come out" she had walked into someone else's game. From the end of the alley two men and the young woman appeared all smiling, you know that grin. Its the one that says, gotcha.

"So, what can I do for you?" She stood now one hand on her hip legs shoulder length apart, weight evenly distributed. Her blaster on one hip, light whip across her back, zenji needles placed carefully in her hair. She was ready...were they?

Allies: [member="Amaya Verd"], [member="Nyos Val"], [member="Malok"]
Enemies: [member="Lucien E. Irridius"], apparently.
(2/20)

Once the notification rolled across the bottom of her screen that the unknown but presumably friendly ship had docked as requested Keira took off for the spaceport, making note of the fact that the two actual Mandalorians that had requested to land were still nowhere to be found. Typically such a thing wouldn't have worried her overmuch, but with Imperial vessels in the skies anything was possible, and the last thing she wanted was to unnecessarily endanger Mandalorian lives. If Irridius was smart he would attempt to talk things out with her before transitioning straight to threats, but if she had learned one thing about the man recently it was that he was far from the same individual she remembered.

It was Irridius she currently spoke with now, his form having manifested in the corner of her HUD as soon as he accepted her call. "What is your business here?" That single inquiry bypassed all of his statements and blatant disdain, her willingness to get straight to the point indicative that she had burned all bridges with him in that short span of time since their last talk. However, there was one saving grace, and that was her willingness to negotiate. Rarely did parley with Imperials, but she was willing to do so this time if just to prevent any harm from coming to her people.

Without breaking stride she entered the security office where Nyos Val stood, moving past him to the holoprojector and having Thalia transfer the call from her helmet. Without breaking eye contact with Irridius she spoke to Nyos, "No, those ships aren't friendlies. But you don't need to concern yourself with them. Business is being handled by myself and the Mandalorians."

Allies: [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Malok"] [member="Amaya Verd"]
Enemies: [member="Lucien E. Irridius"]
Post 2
Fleet and crew in first post(on phone and can't transfer)

Nyos nodded silently and would stay and watch in case things got ugly. He pulled his lab coat back into a proper orientation and fixed his shirt.

<<Understood.>> Was his reply. As the holoprojector lit up with the image of the Imperial Admiral, Nyos stepped out of range of the holoprojector and began tapping into the communication via a backdoor Trojan horse. To anyone monitoring, it would appear like a simultaneous data stream that would look like a small glitch in the signal. Nothing noticeable. From there he began a backload of all the information the Imperial ship would have. Diagnostics, run times and personnel files. All stored inside Nyos' own memory bank to be uploaded to his personal servers later.

In a silent, encrypted communication to his own crew...<<Be ready. They're Imperial ships. I've got a bad feeling about this.>> Nyos remarked. His hands curling into fists.

He didn't trust Imperials as far as he could throw them, and that was a considerable distance. For now, he'd let Ticon handle this pig.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
yMYSQm.jpg
Objective: Collect Ysalamir
Allies: Imperial NPCs
Enemies:...We'll see
"Oh, Keira, I thought you at least marginally more civilized than those barbarians you associate yourself with" Irridius smiled at the woman through pearl teeth, his eyes hiding the truth of his disdain. Before he could continue, however, a series of signals displayed themselves in the holographic display he was utilizing to view the battlespace. They were coded signals being sent to him by the electronic warfare technicians seated in the command pits flanking either side of the catwalk on which Irridius stood. As it would seem, there was a breach of security in the onboard computers.

A signal, bits of random data at first glance, was sent up along with the communication signal from Keira's location. It was allowing somebody remote access to the call and, if it had stayed there, would have gone unnoticed. However, it seemed as if the perpetrator had gotten ambitious with their escapade. They had attempted to piggyback the trojan into other systems on the Star Destroyer, not an impossible feat but one guarded by several dozen firewalls as communication systems and precious ship data are not directly linked.

The technicians had isolated the data stream as it tried to mine the Destroyer for personnel files, runtimes, and system diagnostics and they were asking for direction. Normally, this would be a precious victory; but there was nothing truly extraordinary that could be done. So, instead, Irridius answered his technician with a set of peculiar orders. Instead of receiving the requested information from his virus, the ship would begin transmitting a false set of data logs which placed the names of high profile, deceased Mandalorians in the positions of Imperial crewmen.

Isely Verd was among those mentioned and along with his name came a counter virus of the Imperials own, hidden among the coded files.

"And trying to harvest my personal information, how rude," Irridus commented after a quick glance to the technicians, "I will quickly tire of your mudslinging games, so here is my demand. I will be sending my personal protection unit to the surface, you will accompany them into the jungles to collect an unspecified amount of biological subjects from the ground before returning them to my ship."

[member="Nyos Val"]

MANDO'ADE FRIGATE: KYR'BES
DEEP SPACE
Allies: [member="Kalyr Alor"], [member="Drof'del Tavor"], [member="Ardgal Raxis"], [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"], @Vojak, [member="Rashae"]
Enemies: Anyone

Nolan quickly followed Drof once he'd darted off. Sliding to a stop, Drof's signal to halt brought Nolan's senses on edge, his scatterblaster was up and sweeping to cover Drof.

<<What is it? What do you see?>>

Relaying the 'halt' sign to the rest of the team, Nolan noted to the Doctor that followed the team with her scientists...

<<Doctor, you and your scientists need to stay back. Bloodborn, I need you on the Doc. Vojak, I want you covering our six. Raxis, scans up front, I want to know what's coming before we see it. Kalyr, you and I are Drof's backup. Let's move out. This place is getting freakier by the minute. That sound up ahead doesn't bode well, humanoid or otherwise.>>

Nolan tapped Drof'del's shoulder again. They couldn't wait for whatever was ahead to come find them.

Allies: [member="Kalyr Alor"], [member="Drof'del Tavor"], [member="Ardgal Raxis"], @Vojak, [member="Rashae"]
Enemies: Whatever is skittering around(and any friends it has)

Kurayami quickly shouldered the old DC-17m and fell immediately into sweeping the area. He had heard the skittering...thing, whatever it may have been. As soon as [member="Nolan Detta"] had given his order, he stopped moving away from the Doctor and her team and made his way to a position that was close by and just in front of them. The motions were carried out quickly and without question. He had no doubt that the doctor and her science crew were less than impressively armed. That wasn't their purpose here so he would do as told and cover them.

<<Roger that. I'll stay with the doc and her crew. They'll be in one piece when we leave here.>>

Obroa-Skai Station
DEEP SPACE
Allies: Mando'ade, [member="Nolan Detta"], @Vojak [member="Kalyr Alor"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Rashae"]
and [member="Drof'del Tavor"]
Enemies: The Unknown
It was good to see the Doctor enjoying herself, it was a very rare thing to see, and even though his mechanical and warrior side had taken over, the organic and soft side that lurked somewhere deep within made note of it for later when it could be in control once more. As it were, all he could do was turn his helmeted head and give her a stoic nod of acknowledgement. He took a fraction of a second, a little long for his processor to put two and two together, [Whatever we are up against, evolved. Analysis reports give a 56% chance that is mutating. Probably as we speak.]

It made sense and at the same time, it made a hellva lot less.

Kalyr Alor said:
"Ardgal, You said bipedal beings. Were the damages on the body clean like a knife or jagged like claws?"
Kalvar's question broke Ardgal from his thought process, he switched over, sending the other warrior an image of the wounds with his analytical side notes attached in blue overlighting, [Analysis states at least three to a limb.] He side stepped past Bloodborn, nodding to Detta as he fell in behind him and Drof. Whatever they were up against here was damn good at staying hidden. Damn good. And usually, when those things didn't want to be found, they were hell to try and convince otherwise.

[I'm getting bio signature,] he barely whispered as he rapidly cycled through the scanners he had, [Faint, but its there, and steadily getting weaker] That could mean a few things of course. Whatever it was, it could be dying, it could be cloaking some how, or it could be hibernating. There were far too many variables for him to piece together any form of logic. He crouched, brows furrowed as he tried to figure it out, reverting to electromagnetic frequencies, [The tunnel ahead T's off, bio sig on the left, crumbled on the ground just 1.5 meters ahead of the control room. Looks likes the blast door for the control room is sealed off. The other side appears to lead off to storage facilities] he waited again, [I can't get anything else off this, whatever that was, its either there on the ground or gone.]

Objective: Secure either sponsorship or a contract from the Mando'ade
Savitor walked into the building and threw his hood back, now that he was out of the rain, he could move more freely. Without it pouring down and making it harder to see. While he wasn't at the buissness center yet. He could doubtlessly find a map here. [This should definently help later. Sponsorships are very rare after all.] He thought, [This is excellent.] He found a terminal and tapped it a few times opening a map section. It appered he still had a little ways to go before reaching the buissness building.

Ugohr Poof

Ugohr was busy setting up the various desks of the realty section for the remaining realtors to get seated at work when at the office, for it was where he was most comfortable. After all, he founded the company, he did so on the basis of realty. Banking and insurance all came afterward, post-Chandrila. But he knew that a realtor would not always be at the office for work: it's a job where one needs to visit properties on a regular basis with clients, although not for very long. Even so, he makes sure that each desk space is ergonomic (assuming, of course, typical human/Near-Human morphologies). In all that time he spent rearranging chairs, desks and other equipment, his task is interrupted by the sudden arrival of a client that requested the Gungan specifically: even the branch manager was a little surprised. Perhaps the client was based in Alliance-land... but even so, he would have to comply. He was summoned to the front of the branch:

"Ugohr, there's a client looking for you" the branch manager hollered in the Gungan's face.

"What can mesa do for yousa today? Come in mesa office, yousa needs will be covered"

Drof'del Tavor

Soldier for Hire, Mando at Heart.
Allies: [member="Nolan Detta"] [member="Kalyr Alor"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Rashae"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] @Vojak

Drof was getting ansty, things werent exactly going their way during this op. Ardgal just informed them that the Control Room was sealed off, this would make things more complicated.

Drof'del readied his carbine and took Raxis' advice. The corridor split off to a T, to the left was the control room and to the right was storage facilities. Unless someone could slice the door--or blow it up, they would have to take a detour. Drof was somewhat crouched when he was in CQB posture. He came up to the edge of the intersection and whipped his carbine around the corner. There the blast doors were, sealed shut. No organism was in sight but Drof made a shocking observation.

There was a vent grate lying on the floor and above the Mandalorians was a vent shaft, no doubt the ventilation systems ran into the control room, what if this organism, whatever it was; went in there?

"Door's sealed, we may have to take a detour, unless we either blow this thing, or navigate through the vent system."

If this thing is a predator, it's more than likely observing them and wondering how to divide and conquer, that's how most predators work.

Drof whipped to the right and saw that the storage facility blast door was open, albeit slightly but enough to wedge through. [member="Nolan Detta"] made a good call with protecting the doctor and arranging the formation of the strike team.

The control room or the bridge would serve more than enough as far as information retrieval goes.

Drof'del could feel his heartbeat in his ears, then the silence of mission was broken by a wailing scream, the direction of the noise was unknown. It sounded human, the scream tapered down into a whimper.....then nothing. It sounded far away, but echoes can carry pretty far.

<<Kriff, we need to see if we can open this door, this thing may be trying to funnel us into a death trap>>

Allies: [member="Nyos Val"], [member="Amaya Verd"], [member="Malok"]
Enemies: [member="Lucien E. Irridius"]
(3/20)

What part of 'let me handle this' don't you understand? Keira muttered a quiet string of curses under her breath, glancing briefly to the only other individual in the room where he stood at his terminal, knowing he was culprit. There was nothing much she could do about it at the present moment, but something would be mentioned to him later if she had her way. While she held no real jurisdiction over any of the happenings in Mandalorian space, she was content to do so when it suited the best interests of her people. In more than one instance she may have been undermining the authority of the standing Mand'alor, but she and Vilaz had grown to trust each other enough to allow these sorts of operations.

For a few moments she seemed to consider his proffered deal, when in reality her mind had been made up already. The vode had no true space superiority in their current state, and she wasn't willing to risk the lives of those still above Myrkr for the sake of nothing more than pride. Her sacrifices may require her to allow Imperials on the planet for a brief period of time, but so long as certain regulations were abided by she would allow it. There were likely others of the people that would object, but it was her authority that reigned for the moment. Stifling a sigh that hissed silently between her teeth rather than making itself known, she watched Irridius steadily, her disdain disguised beneath the expressionless visor of her helmet.

"I'll allow you to send your men down on the condition that they do no harm to the Mandalorian people or our allies currently present on-world. In the instance they do step out of line retaliation will be swift. If any harm comes to anyone on this planet I will not hesitate to end the lives of every single man you send down to this planet personally. Violence will not be tolerated." Her tone was dangerously low, akin to a growl, eyes dark with promises of violence should he not obey. "If you or your men cause any trouble for as long as you remain in our space, there will be hell to pay. Do we have an agreement, Irridius?" She spoke his name like a curse.

Contracts
Post 3
Fleet and crew in First post.

Nyos, standing no where near a terminal, looked at Keira in bewilderment. He shrugged, as if guessing that she suspected him of doing anything. His android brain could run without his intervention, then the data came in...Falsified names and readouts. He had fought alongside many of the names on the list, years before the Mandalorian Empire even existed. Then his internal firewall caught an attempted virus. Nyos smirked, unfolding his massive stored intellect, he allowed the Virus in then closed it off from contact. Sealing it inside a matrix, he tore the virus down to its 1's and 0's. He rewrote the code and allowed it to be released back into the aether that was the holonet.

Upon returning to the Capital Ship, it would begin its new directive. Systematically shutting down and shutting out the control systems of the Star Destroyer. First things were it's armaments, then it's shields, then it would seal the bridge and begin powering down the life support.

To counter this, they'd need a complete system reboot, kill the code before it hit the kill switch on power all together. Whether Keira approved or not, Nyos would not let some quack with a keypad try and spike his punch bowl. After all, he hadn't had this much fun in a long time...

[member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Lucien E. Irridius"]

Ugohr Poof

The client was a wealthy Mandalorian bounty hunter operating in this region, he could tell it. He could sense that there was something big going on, perhaps something related to an investment: Ugohr brought the client of the day to his makeshift office meant for someone else after his duty on Myrkr ends. He knew that one of the hotspots of the upscale market was Bimmisaari nearby, but was he a real estate speculator or was he in it for the long run? It was hard to tell. Frankly he hated the real estate bubbles, fueled by speculators, but he also knew that the Jedi had limited ability to act on those. They sat in a cubicle barely large enough for the two to sit inside, once all the furniture is accounted for. It took a bit for the Gungan to be seated inside the cubicle and even longer for the Mando client to do the same, probably because the latter came with his beskar'gam in tow.

"I'm Lucien Wren"

"Mesa Ugohr Poof. What do yousa looky for in a property, residential, commercial, industrial?"

"Residential I would say" Lucien answered.

"Duey extra questions: yoursa budget, yoursa preferences for locations?"

"Between 3 and 5 million, and I would like either on Naboo or on Bimmisaari"

"For Naboo, mesa have to warn yousa: if yousa buyen properties in Gungan-land, yoursa resale value will noah be good, because of Gungan tax differentials for non-Gungans"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom