Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Rebel Yell Chapter 3 | TAC Invasion of EotL held Mon Calamari and Lothal

cGfbuh7.png

Objective:3

Allies: N/A
Neutral: TAC
Enemies: Valmy Tomo Valmy Tomo

K95Cvti.png

Valmy didn’t have time to react to the warning before the target was in front of her, turning the tables quite easily it seemed. ”So it is I guess,” Valmy responded to the call tale of who was in control. She knew that even if she could get her rifle pointed at the target quick enough the range wasn’t right, and the target was carrying a blade of some sort. Valmy released her rifle and let it hang from the strap on her shoulder. She looked Rafaela up and down, more up than down as things were. She smiled as she kept eyes on her foe and slowly moved her hand towards her vibroblade. ”You say you have a husband? That’s a shame there is more than one form of fun that can be had in this galaxy,” Valmy flirted closing with a wink before Valmy quickly ducked out of the path of the lightsaber. Her hand now closed around the handle of her vibroblade and she pulled it free of the scabbard. Close quarters was not something that Valmy preferred or excelled at. But it was better than dying.

Spike was finally able to track the target and rushed to where Valmy and Rafaela had met. He fired his weapon wildly in disbelief that the pink-haired squad leader was flirting. ”Do you take anything sssseriousssly Face?” he called out hoping the cover fire would give time for Valmy to get out from imminent danger.

That was not in Valmy’s thoughts. She lashed her blade out at Rafaela’s thigh with an excited chuckle. ”I’m Valmy by the way. You got a name?”

Rafaela enjoyed this humans attitude and was not surprised that she dodged such an obvious strike. Though had she willed it, her speed would have been a flash a non force user could handle. As a voice from behind called out questioning their leader that was when her fathers lightsaber dropped from out of her feathers and ignited to life.

One half displayed a brilliant yellow beam as the other side was a purified white crystal. The blade moved behind her back spinning at an incredible speed. Unlike the one in her hand this lightsaber seemed no different to normal lightsabers in how it reflected the blots into the ground or high up into the sky. From the Valkyrie's gaze however it was obvious that she was favouring their leader who acted like a warrior.

"Shut up lizard before I hibernate you, and make you food, I did not get to eat the last of your kind I killed but I'll no make that mistake twice." Her words did not hide the slip of malice.

As the woman came into strike, Rafaela stabbed her own blade into the ground becoming like an unmovable post stopping the vibroblade. "For now, you can call me Rafaela or what ever you want. Impress me little one and I may be inclined to slip my real name," she cooed while sending that very leg forwards in a pushing kick to knock the woman right out into the open or at least make her to avoid.

"Though, impress me a lot, I'll make you mine so no need to worry Valmy. How about this, survive twenty minuets with your blade, your friends can attack me how they like," she said beginning her proposition to make things interesting. At that time the other lightsaber hidden in the other side slipped from her wings igniting a purple blade.

"I can only defend them with the double blade at my back purple will be used to attack along with other tricks. The one in my hands is the only one you need worry about, no abilities just skill against skill. After twenty minuets and you are still standing I'll give you a few favourable choices. However if you all die within that time, I get to go home sooner." Her words carried a confidence in them as the woman had trust in her abilities to take on these people.

Rafaela lifted her blade from the dirt where it had pooled dirt and rock into a melted pool.
JMSlr9p.png

See with eyes unclouded by hate

YWq63rL.png
Objective: III
Tag(s): Braze Braze | Dieter Kovasch Dieter Kovasch | Amiggie Lutih Amiggie Lutih

aD0YNwh.png
Analog was all that A’Runda really knew and was comfortable with. He was something of a luddite even in the level of tech that he regularly utilized. Oftentimes the most advanced thing he had with him was his lightsaber and even that was horribly crude. With jagged pieces of metal and exposed wiring all around it and wrapped up with leather. Accomplished by DIY reverse engineering old schematics he once found many years ago.

Today on Lothal was no different. He’s spent the days prior preparing accordingly. He’d never been to the planet so he pestered people who had about what they knew. Looking over pictures and records of its geography to get a good idea of what he was in for. Learning of its warm golden prairies gave A’Runda an idea…

. . .

The Tatooineian didn’t expect that he was going to be paired with the young padawan, Braze. But that didn’t mean he wouldn’t look after them. Prior to them both arriving A’Runda made the pair something special. Which he wore draped over his body as a cloak. Handmade ghillie suits made for the climate they found themselves in. Made by a mixture of A’Runda’s spare wraps that he used to clothe himself. Shredding them some to make them more stringy and combining it with many threads of unwoven hempen rope. Giving it a grassy, almost bushy texture to seamlessly blend into the tall grass that the pair traversed.

They weren’t really made for comfort, and were rather itchy. But that wasn’t of much concern for the rugged Tusken outdoorsman. He couldn’t say the same for Braze however who he’d made a smaller ragged cloak for as well. If spotted among the tall grass they’d look more like a pair of wooly primates who could vanish in the blink of an eye.

Eventually the outskirts of the city were in range for the pair who found themselves on top of a grassy hill. The desert nomad scanned what he could with his eyes. It was moments like these where he regretted turning his old cycler rifle into something more compact and tactical. Although he could still hit puny targets without much difficulty. The Force aiding his accuracy to an unnaturally precise degree. Just not with the same devastating impact as if he hadn’t cut down on the size of his rifle.

“Look boy, over there, arachnid war machines are in view. Engaging local insurgents. I think we’ve arrived just a tad late so we don’t have a moment to waste.” They had to support their allies in the ‘Fifth Column’ within the city. “Stay low and camouflage, let’s get a special rifle for you and your master’s ready…”

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

Gear

Sabers: Training lightsaber [Normal] | Gauntlet Shield [Katar + Shield] | Corsage [Dueling Foil +Gun] | Calypso [Hand an a half + Board Saber] | Sentry [Parrying Dagger] | Requiem [Light Foil] | Echo [Two handed with Crossguard] | Resurgence [Two handed with Crossguard] | Whirlwind [Chin Kama] | Twilight [Polearm] | Nightshade [Throwing Knives]

Crystals:Amplification | Serenity | Phantom Ghostfire | Frostheart | Entropite | Tiger's Fang | Mindshatter | Echos | Mestare
Melee: Knife

Ranged:
Guns & Bows: Fang |G.O.O. Gun | Phantom |
Thowing : GA- E.G.G.S.

Equipped Gear:
Lightveil Circlet | Charms x3 | Ring | Amulate | Brace -Left Arm | FFS- Utility Belt | Light Armor [Integrated in to armor | Boots | Gauntlets | Mask | ]

Other Items:
| Survival Kit |

Ships: Ashwing - Starfighter

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

Braze trudged alongside A'Runda, trying his best to ignore the itchy discomfort of the makeshift ghillie suit. The rough texture of the shredded wraps against his skin was an irritation, and he couldn't help but scratch at certain spots as they moved through the tall grass. His face and body were streaked with the war paint he had applied earlier, the bold lines meant to intimidate, but also to serve as a reminder of why he was here.

Lothal was more than just a battlefield to Braze; it was his home, the first real place he had ever built for himself. The thought of the Imperials trampling over it, desecrating it with their presence, ignited a fierce determination within him. They had taken away what he held dear, and he was eager to get these Imperial jerks off his planet.

As they reached the top of the grassy hill, Braze unslung the long 'flagpole' he had been carrying on his back. It was a symbol of his defiance, but it also served a practical purpose. Carefully, he unwrapped the cloth that was wound around it, revealing the weapon concealed beneath. The Phantom rifle was elegant, but it was sturdy—designed for the kind of guerrilla warfare they would need to engage in today.

Braze handed the weapon to A'Runda, his voice soft but resolute. "Try using this," he suggested, "and I'll guard you. Maybe we should focus on the big walkers?"

There was a brief pause as Braze glanced at the looming spider-like war machines in the distance. He swallowed hard, his voice trembling slightly as he admitted, "Spiders kind of... scare me... like a lot."

Despite his fear, Braze's resolve didn't waver. He drew two blades from his belt, but didn't ignite them just yet. He looked at A'Runda with fiery determination burning with in his eyes. "I'll protect you from any blaster fire if they notice us," he promised, ready to defend both his comrade and his home with everything he had.

Ruus Kote

Strill Securities Alor'akaatse

Strill-Post-Banner.png

YWq63rL.png
Friendly Units:
Armor force wide has been retrofitted with 'Sapan'got Sur'haai' Combat Suites and 'Ysalamiri Birikad' Nutrient Frames have been issued.
[/SLIDE]

Units in Reserve:
  • 2 Strill Securities Jurkad Verde Shere'shoy Mechanized Infantry companies
  • 2 Strill Securities Jurkad Verde Kad b' Marev Armored Battalion companies
Ally Tag(s): Fynch Fynch | Sayno Clawe Sayno Clawe | DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer | Balun Dashiell Balun Dashiell | Shem Spinner Shem Spinner | Tingel Arm Coalition and Allies
Enemy Tag(s): Laphisto Laphisto | Dieter Kovasch Dieter Kovasch | Amiggie Lutih Amiggie Lutih | Empire of the Lost and Allies

Apologies to anyone I missed on both sides.

Equipment

Sicaran-Venator.png

Buy'ce gal, buy'ce tal
Verbor'ad ures aliit
Mhi draar baat'i meg'parjii'se

Kote lo'shebs'ul narit.

"I'm moving with you, Kote," he stated. "I must stand down death once more."

On hearing this, Ruus popped out of his tank's command hatch. He removed his rifle off of his back-mounted magnetic strip and tossed it to Fynch. "Maybe there's some Mandalorian in you yet," he said, nodding at the plasma caster. "Let's shabla do this," he added as he tossed him a few magazines. He knew the launcher itself was already loaded with BG-02 Baradium Grenades. With a nod, Ruus lowered himself back into the commander's seat, closing the hatch on his way back in.

No sooner than he had ducked back inside did a call go out over the comms, "This is Asmulr 1-1, we're taking heavy ground fire from those walkers, we're breaking off!" The Manda display adjusted as the data packet that was transmitted along with the message over comms alerted them that the Jai'galaar had turned their electronic warfare suites to full functioning. That was when he saw the enemy walkers appear on the city wall, trying to get a better shot at their fighter-bombers. The assault-transports stayed on the ground, not risking a take off while those AAA walkers were still active.

"Ke'gyce 6 to Ke'gyce 5, those AAA walkers are be'sol lenedate. I want my shabla air support," he half-growled over the command frequency to Walon Kyrdol, his 2IC. "Ghes, right walker is yours," Both ST-01CM Naast-class Super-heavy Command Tanks opened fire. The tank shook around Ruus familiarly as its mass-driver main gun spat a pair of depleted baradium fin-stabilized sabots at the walkers, followed by a hail of fire from their two fast track fire-linked quad RCDC-01 Repeating Class-D Disruptor Cannons and High Explosive Incendiary Armor Piercing rounds from their two droid braincontrolled fast track mount MA-02 Mass-driver Autocannons.

Just up ahead, Aamer and Mirta's tanks and infantry fighting vehicles and their accompanying infantry respectively were at the entrance to the city. One of Aamer's MBT-01D Jariler Tank Destroyers was parked in front of it, no doubt ready to fire to force the gate open. Mirta's infantry had stacked up behind their IFV's, ready to push up to exploit the opening.
R/IS-01 'Nuhaatyc' Reconnaissance/Infantry Support Droids floated around overhead, transmitting footage and sensor data of what lay past the gate.

"Marev 6 to Shereshoy 6 and Ke'gyce 6, just waiting on your word," intoned Aamer over the command frequency. Ruus sent orders for his HQ company to catch up to rest of the formation. The vehicles started moving without too much care given that the advance elements had already cleared the hostiles while they'd provided additional fire support from behind them. His and Walon's tank still kept their weapons oriented at the walkers, ret'lini

"Shereshoy 6, we're on standby, ready to go on the alor's word. Does this count as necessary property destruction?" asked Mirta, no doubt in reference to their conversation in the Adenn Kyram's hangar bay. He could almost hear Walon and Aamer chuckling in their tanks, except that he couldn't. "Of course, we could ask the man who probably knows the answer."

Mirta had made a good point. "Ke'gyce 6, let me check with him," replied Ruus before switching to his comm channel with Fynch Fynch . "Commander Fynch, this is Colonel Kote, we've got a gate preventing movement from the port. How much do you care if we send that thing to haran?" He send Fynch a still of the gate from the optical feed of the tank standing by to breach it, just in case it was a newer addition.

Summary

• Ruus tosses Fynch Fynch his rifle.
  • The Jai'galaar fighter-bombers break off.
  • Ruus' super-heavy command tank and his 2IC's super heavy command tank engage the surviving AAA walkers.
  • The mechanized infantry and tanks prepare to breach into the city with recon droids providing optical and sensor feed into the city.

Objective: III - The March Home
Loadout:

Enemies: TAC | A'Runda A'Runda | Braze Braze
Allies: EOTL | Amiggie Lutih Amiggie Lutih

"Hey Tiny!" Ami said beginning to fire back at the enemy. "Let's make this interesting! If I kill more of these rebel bastards than you owe me a drink!"

Ami took out one of her Thermal Detonators throwing it at the wave of enemies. The grenade exploded taking out at least 5 enemies. "Quintuple kill motherfracker!" Ami yelled firing her Carbine. "Get on my level ya Tin can!"

"HAHA, I like this one! I will take you up on that offer Carrots." Dieter said uncrouching from behind the makeshift barricade, revealing his almost seven-foot stature with his armor on. He raised his rifle above the heads of his enemies, "Look, I can do that too." He said launching a grenade from his underslung grenade launcher and hitting a group of three, quickly following in Amiggie's footsteps. He moved just as fast despite the heavy-powered armor he wore thanks to his Atoan heritage.

He raised his rifle and fired bursts at his enemies, "four, five..." A hostile ran up to him trying to engage in close-quarters combat, but Dieter was too fast and quickly deployed his vibrosword in his off-hand cutting into the TAC terrorist. "...That makes six." He kept the vibrosword in his off-hand and fired from the hip using his Assault Rifle. Slaying more enemies, he was probably up to ten or twelve by now when the Spider Walker used its fire-linked cannons on another group of emerging TAC rebels. Seeing that Dieter got on the comlink, "Hey commander, that still only counts as one."

He received a confused reply from the commander of the walker. Behind him, the stormtrooper platoon was loading up the last of the doonium from this facility. Dieter didn't know if he had time to make it to the other facilities, he needed some indication of what was going on. So he did something he hated doing, contacting command.

<<"Imperial Hammer, do you copy. This is LT. Kovasch of the Paragons. we are loading up the last of the doonium from our first target. Is the mission to secure... Hold on.">> Sounds of blaster fire and his vibrosword could be heard through the comms. <<"Ha that makes fourteen Carrots. Oh sorry. Is the mission to secure the other two facilities still a go? Over.">> ( Hammer of the Lost Hammer of the Lost ).

He continued to push forward dropping enemies left and right, waiting for an answer from the Hammer. Unaware of the shooters on the hill overwatching their position here.

Location: Old Industrial Zone, Outskirts of Capital City - Lothal
Sub-Objective: Assassinate the Civilian Rebel Leader
Tag: Balun Dashiell Balun Dashiell

Rossisai Linsla was dead. The realization dawned on Ivixa as she descended into the labyrinth of gangways, platforms, and industrial machines within the refinery. Still, just as quickly as she processed the completion of her mission, she reset her focus. Her objective now was to extract—a prospect that might prove just as difficult as killing Linsla had been.

“Rossisai Linsla has been neutralized.” Ivixa spoke into her comms, transmitting it via telepathic network to circumvent the thick soup of jamming and electronic warfare covering much of the city. From there, the tiny assassin drew her CryoBan pistols and deactivated her personal concealment system. Then, settling down onto a knee, she studied the feed from the probe droid she had overlooking the area. Already, the rebels were moving to cut off her escape. While they still seemed to lack an exact bead on her position, Ivixa had the growing sense that a confrontation might be inevitable, especially given the presence of the Jedi.

Such were the purported abilities of the legendary, preternatural warriors, that Ivixa knew that this one might have already sensed her presence.

“Moving to the extraction point now. Rominaria out.” Ivixa finished. With that, the Asa’nyx began to move, kicking into a sprint as she did.

Perhaps if she was fast enough, she might be able to escape the industrial labyrinth before the rebels closed it off.

Last edited:

On hearing this, Ruus popped out of his tank's command hatch. He removed his rifle off of his back-mounted magnetic strip and tossed it to Fynch. "Maybe there's some Mandalorian in you yet," he said, nodding at the plasma caster.

Fynch caught the rifle, a subtle grin coming to his face. Verpine rifle with an under-barrel grenade launcher. Mandalorian in him yet. If he could die with that kind of honor as a warrior, maybe he could leave a legacy that meant something. Fynch gripped the rifle with determination, falling in line with the infantry. His time in the Lothal Protectorate's Riflemen came flooding back to him, recalling the boots-on-the-ground engagements in the old Pirate Wars where he first saw combat.

They'd have won a lot faster if they had this kind of firepower.

"Commander Fynch, this is Colonel Kote, we've got a gate preventing movement from the port. How much do you care if we send that thing to haran?"

"That's your underworld, yeah?" Fynch responded over comms. "Fire at will."

The damage could be repaired later. Now was a day of reclamation. The freedom of his people could not be haulted by a lone gate. The Commander in Chief of the Tingel Arm Cloalition took a deep breath...

And prepared for the battle ahead.

"Phoenix Command to Protectorate—Welcome back to the skies, old-timers! We'll try to save you some targets, but no promises. Thanks for the backup—now let's show these Imps what Lothal's made of!"

Old timers.

Leonis let out a soft chuckle. His voice really did give it all away. Still, despite his age, the instincts of being behind the stick of a starfighter came back to him instantly. It was as though he had never left the pilot's seat. It hadn't been since the Pirate Wars since he had been in a dog fight. Needless to say he was itching to get his old bones back into the fire. The youngsters could lead the charge. He'd make sure they'd survive to keep on moving forward.

"Copy that, Phoenix Command. We'll be-"

"Tombstone 5 to Tombstone 1! Enemy is pulling back their fleet!"

The old man's eyes snapped back to the main core of the fleet. Sure enough they were pulling back, regrouping for what looked to be a classic evacuation maneuver. Leonis furrowed his brow.

"Casualty report?"

"None, Captain. We're still at full ranks. Do we peruse?"

"Negative, Tombstone 5. Reroute to support the ground. We have more pressing matters."

Tombstone Company began to pull back, slipping back through the ranks of the Mandalorian navy as they began the journey back to the ground battle. Leonis couldn't help but take in the sight of their vessels. Beautiful engineering, covered head to toe in guns the likes of which he had never seen in his 75 long years of life. It certainly was a far cry from the pirates they used to tear apart back in the day. Yet, in all of the splendor of the craftsmanship before him, an itch began to rear its head in the back of his mind.

"So this is what you came from..." Leonis muttered to himself. "I would never have..."

He shook his head and focused, returning his mind to the task at hand.

There was no time to think of ghosts.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
fZmM8LZ.png

Objective III: Defend the city
Allies:EOTL
Opposition: The Tingel Arm Coalition/center]
Equipment: Broad Saber, LO-56A MKII, armor
Forces: Tarrians sword [576 soldiers] alongside the 201st Mechanized Company

Laphisto. talking with Shem Spinner Shem Spinner
Laphisto listened to the words of the rishi with a raised brow. A small chuckle escaping his throat at their words, a matter of great importance? He had heard that phrase before, way back long before he was deemed to be used as a weapon for the Jedi against the Sith. as the avian turned to look at the battle field laphisto crossed his arms over his chest, his saber being turned off before then clipped onto the side of his belt. the emblem of clan ordo now facing the man as he stoop up on Shems left side. Laphisto gripped one chin in thought with a small frown.

" truth be told the Lilaste order is only here at the request of the Empire of the lost under mercenary contract. in fact, when word spread about your movement, there were those within my order that rose a glass and wished you all a glorious and honorable death in battle and that you may regain your freedom." laphisto turned his head to look at the man beside him briefly as he gave a small chuckle " with the fall of the Mandalorian protectors. The order has gone back to being mercenaries, and truth be told. had the Tingle arm coalition reached out and hired the order before the EOTL, then there is a chance we could have been on the same front of this battle"

As laphisto spoke those words he had winced slightly, a recolation of his friend Ris ordo ringing crossed his mind. he had spoken those words in his past.' had I not been a prisoner of the Jedi and held to my sentence we could be fighting together in this war' the memory was there and gone in a matter of a moment. Back then he was help to his sentence. To show his loyalty to the jedi. to try and prove himself to his old masters so that he would not be cast out and abandoned. But this was different. He was free. And he could make his own decisions now. The same freedom these people sought and looked for.

it was at this moment that Ruus Kote Ruus Kote 's forces began to advance and fire upon the walkers on the wall. Causing a small chuckle to roll from laphistos throat once again looking to the Rishi and then down at thier extended hand. he thought for a moment. He saw the branch of fate that laid before him. he could either help these people gain thier freedom. the freedom he had longed for his entire life. Or try and stamp it out. Truth be told, it wasn't that hard of a decision to make.

Reachign out Laphisto took Shems hand in his giving it a firm grasp and shaking it. " So be it, then. I can see a dying Mynock from a mile away. This battle is lost, your people fought bravely." raising his comling to his mouth laphisto began to spoke again "Commander Tarian. Call the Gri'shto and the transports, we are enacting our self-preservation clause within our contract. we are going home. these people have earned their freedom" a moment late rthe commander responded, " understood High commander, ill tell Lieutenant Oserrias to pull his Pegasus D-6AV' squadron from the city." Laphisto thought for a moment then looked out to the rebels watching some units in the distance begin to fire on the gate, " a great idea, had they not all been destroyed when the wall fell down on them. Send transport to pick up the lieutenant" he gave a nod to the Rishi, a small gift for him and his coalition.

turning out to the battle field once again laphisto crossed his arms over his chest, watching as his forces began to pull away from the battle, retreating to a rendezvous point further to the east. "Should you wish to reach out to the Lilaste order. You will find our home stationed in the Kalinda system. Aboard an old Republic shipyard."

Fynch Fynch

Reaching out Laphisto took Shems hand in his giving it a firm grasp and shaking it. " So be it, then. I can see a dying Mynock from a mile away. This battle is lost, your people fought bravely." raising his comlink to his mouth Laphisto began to spoke again "Commander Tarian. Call the Gri'shto and the transports, we are enacting our self-preservation clause within our contract. we are going home. these people have earned their freedom"

"You're an honorable man," Shem stated, his beak curving into a smile. "Let it be known that your people fought with valor. When all this is over you can expect me to pay a visit."

The Rishi withdrew his hand, bringing it up to his communicator and sending out a message to all of his allies, that being Phoenix Command, the Lost Battalion, and Mercenaries of Strill Securities. It was time that they begun wrapping things up.

"Knight Shem Spinner to all TAC allies, cease fire on Lastile Order mercenary forces. They're withdrawing peacefully after negotiation. See that they have the necessary time to recover their wounded."

With that, Shem swooped into the air, a starfighter flying in from the skies above and catching him. As the avian Jedi gripped his talons onto the wing of his Epo-1, his voice called out to the draconic leader of the Lastile Order. It seemed to be carried by the wind itself, as though the Force willed his words to reach the other man.

"We'll meet again, my friend! The sight makes it so!"

And he was gone.

Into the wind.

ZBpvkUZ.png

Location: Bridge of the Imerial Hammer arriving in orbit above Lothal
Tags:

YWq63rL.png

The medical frigate was led by the corvette out of the battle and quickly into hyperspace. Rimmer’s lips turned into a satisfied smirk. ”They are away, as I’m sure you can see. And the enemy seems to be allowing us to withdraw from the battle. The Annihilator is dead in space.”

Rimmer gave a nod. ”What’s the Captain’s name?”

”The Captains don’t have names. INO-12 is the Captain of the Annihilator,” the comms officer responded.

Rimmer nodded. ”INO-12 the fleet cannot offer you any help. Abandon ship. Launch all escape pods to the planet. There is a retrieval plan in the works.”

”We may have lost propulsion, Admiral, but I have the support of a skeleton weapons crew to make the enemy pay for the demise of this ship. All other personnel have begun evacuation procedures. Good luck Admiral. Make them pay for this.”

Rimmer was surprised to hear a clone speak in this manner. INO-12 seemed rather driven to take a bite of the enemy. Rimmer assumed that the fresh programmed clones would be much more robotic. ”I wish we would have another chance to work together. I expect that you will continue to fight well, and I feel sorry for the bastards who come to finish off your ship.”

”Admiral. All available ships have gathered at checkpoint Zereth. Ready for jump to hyperspace.” Rimmer was informed.

”Admiral. There is a message coming in from the surface,” the comm officer interjected.

<<"Imperial Hammer, do you copy. This is LT. Kovasch of the Paragons. we are loading up the last of the doonium from our first target. Is the mission to secure... Hold on.">> Sounds of blaster fire and his vibrosword could be heard through the comms. <<"Ha that makes fourteen Carrots. Oh sorry. Is the mission to secure the other two facilities still a go? Over.">>

”Admiral, what is the plan for the resources that we will be leaving behind?” the XO asked curiously.

”Just cause we can’t stay here doesn’t mean we will be leaving anything behind,” Rimmer responded. ”Our goal here was not to win a battle. Do you really think that the only path to evac were warships?”

Rimmer looked at the comm officer and nodded. ”Lt. Kovasch all plans on planet are to move ahead as planned ” Rimmer gave another hand signal to the comm officer and a channel was opened to more assets on the planet. ”The Crusader fleet has met with more than expected resistance. We cannot support the extraction of resources. A plan is in the works. Continue all plans. You’ll know when the extraction shall begin.”

”What have you planned? We don’t have assets available to facilitate extraction,” the XO enquired.

”Your thoughts are so short sighted. I am barely an Imperial asset myself. I am loyal to the Grandmaster. I have been more than an Imperial in my life. I have more assets than what you know about. And I need an XO that will be able to realize that. You will be reassigned,” Rimmer then gave a nod to the ensign at the navigation station. The entire fleet entered hyperspace.

Empire-of-the-Lost-Divider-removebg-preview.png

Sule-Angar.jpg
Knight Sule Angar received Admiral Rimmer’s message. She thrust her hand out and a storage crate flew across the warehouse she had been using as her command center. Most of the platoons that had landed on Lothal during the rebellion had been assigned missions to secure some sort of resource that the Empire held dear that caused them to occupy the system. Angar’s Thunder Squad was the only Crusader asset that landed on the planet that was ordered to engage in open hostilities against the rebels.

”Mission has been scrapped,” the Knight announced after placing her helmet on her head. ”Get that walker moving and take out as many rebels as possible. When it has been disabled fight your way to the mines and collect your seats on another shuttle.”

The walker crew was not Sule’s concern. They were supposed to be a distraction. Thunder Squad was to create a special kind of havoc inside Capital City. A major part of the plan however was a fleet in orbit to eliminate the marked targets. ”Thunder Squad, lock things down. Abandon rebel assets. Get to the Imperial Complex. Secure sensitive assets and make them leave. We are not going to be able to hold the city today. Not every Imperial is getting out of here. Most Imperials on Lothal are of little consequence. Make sure those that are make their way onto our Stork. If they aren’t off the planet the moment the Admiral’s evac call is received none of us will be leaving this planet today.”

• Fleet completes regrouping maneuvers
    • Rimmer gives final orders to troops on the planet.
    • Annihilator - Lies dormant, non-weapons operators abandon ship. The rest prepare to make a last stand.
    • Fleet enters hyperspace
  • Walker is mobilized to attack rebels
  • Thunder Squad seeks to collect important Imperials for evac.

cGfbuh7.png

Equipment: In Bio
Callsign: Face
Entourage: Spike, Whiskers, two redshirt squadmates
Tags: Rafaela Pellax Rafaela Pellax

YWq63rL.png

Valmy saw her advance which she thought too quick and short in a lunge, stopped quite abruptly when her vibroblade struck her opponent’s blade, wedged neatly into the ground. At this point Valmy gave a deep sigh, feeling that her situation was not good and she might have bitten off more than she could chew. She noted the glowing of a second weapon behind her opponent which quite easily had dispatched of Spike’s attack. ”Rrrafaela?” Valmy sensually rolled the R of the name her opponent gave her. ”Lovely, yet I’m not sure it quite does you justice… I’m quite intrigued to eventually learn your real one.” The next move was far from obvious. In the end, Valmy decided to retreat, return to her full height (which she found a bit lacking standing in Rafaela’s shadow) and assumed a defensive stance.

The statement about what making a good impression might lead to made Valmy simultaneously eager to aggressively resist, and yet submit to the woman. It was an odd feeling that Valmy wasn’t quite sure she enjoyed. ”You’re going to make me yours? What would your hubby say?” Valmy questioned with a smirk. ”I have to admit I’m curious what it would mean to be yours. So your challenge is eagerly accepted. But I do not belong to anyone. So be aware that your possession of me will be short term…” there was a cautious look up and down her opponent. ”Perhaps a term that would be repeated often though…

So let me understand the rules. My squad can intervene however they wish. You are going to attack me with only the one blade. All your other…I’m guessing considerable talents will be used to combat my squad,”
it seemed very braggadocious, but Valmy somehow guessed that the squad was not in the advantage in the situation. ”I don’t need to land a blow to impress. Just survive. Do I have that right?” Valmy again formed a smile on her lips, but even without Force abilities Rafaela would see something that rarely was expressed by Valmy’s face. Fear. ”I wouldn’t want to keep you from home too long. But I’m afraid that it is much more likely that I’ll be getting a reward in twenty minutes.”

fZmM8LZ.png

Allies: The Tingel Arm Coalition
Opposition: Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas
Armour: Field Apparel
Weapons: Lightsaber & K-16 Bryar Pistol

9wRiVEx.png

Rebel Soldier La'das Beiran and his four accompanying squad members moved quickly and carefully through the Refinery entrance, raising Blaster Rifles and sweeping the immediate vicinity while Balun Dashiell entered thereafter. The Refinery was a place of metal works and hard trade, a maze of a facility with an external compound that housed industrial transports for moving products and other resources crafted within.

"Pair up. Sweep and clear every inch of this place. Balun, you're with me if it pleases you." La'das Beiran commanded his men while giving Balun the consideration of the request. Outside of their duties, they had become acquainted. They shared a drink between assignments and even trained together on occasion. It made sense for Balun to pair up with him, given their familiarity and his being an outsider among the few in his Squad.

"Got it", Balun confirmed, drawing his K-16 Bryar Pistol into his left hand while still holding his inactive Lightsaber in his right. His eyes looked to the floors above, catwalks and open areas with a good view of the ground level they were currently present on. "There's a lot of open ground to cover, even in here," he remarked, his eyes narrowing slightly so as to scrutinize their surroundings in search for any sign of movement or threat of the enemy;

"They may also have reinforcements in wait. Eyes open and blaster at the ready, Lad," La'das Beiran replied in disgruntled agreement. The older man carried his A280 blaster rifle with both hands, firmly held against his shoulder, and aimed the barrel where his gaze went. An eerie silence fell over the refinery as the other four soldiers split off from them, leaving Balun and La'das to take the central route, gradually moving deeper into the facility.

Braze adjusted his rangefinder, focusing intently on the activity ahead. With a steady hand, he keyed up the comms, trying to establish a connection.

"Big Boss, this is Azure Phoenix. Priority message, all units, listen up! Sending you our coordinates now. We've got eyes on an enemy operation where they're loading crates onto a ship. The site is heavily and aggressively defended, with two Spider Walkers tearing through local forces.

Requesting your directive: Should we move in to disable their engines and gather intel, or do you want us to stand by while you call in close air support or an orbital strike?"

See with eyes unclouded by hate

YWq63rL.png
Objective: III
Tag(s): Braze Braze | Dieter Kovasch Dieter Kovasch | Amiggie Lutih Amiggie Lutih

aD0YNwh.png
Watching Braze hand him over the oversized rifle A’Runda recalled when he’d seen it before. Being used by the Padawan’s master on Hurikane. As they got it prepared he listened to what Braze had to say. “Hmm… Aracnids are not common on Tatooine. But I suppose the sand demons are close enough.” The tusken explained.

“Sounds good, but let’s try our best to not get spotted so it doesn’t come to that.” He replied to Braze as they spoke about protecting him. Hopefully they wouldn’t need to get to that point. The tusken readied the rifle he brought his goggles to the lens and peered through it. Aiming it in the direction of the spider walkers. He cycled the cylinder within the rifle. Each one contains a different crystal for a different effect.

He chambered the phantom ghostfire crystal as to make it harder to trace the rounds back to them. Then he finally trained his sight on one of the two spider walkers. A’Runda was used to slug throwers so he would need to compensate some for the energy based weapon. Keeping his crosshairs exactly where he wanted the shot to land since bullet drop and velocity weren’t an issue for him to worry about. Or else he might accidentally shoot over his target.

The tusken wasn’t familiar with the vehicle, needing to use his own judgment on where to land his shot. Part of him wanted to go for the turret, but his attention was brought to one of its mechanical legs. It only had four, so it wasn't really a spider, and unlike a natural quadruped it wouldn’t manage as well with the loss of a single leg. A’Runda took in a deep breath as he focused on the mechanical joint before smoothly pulling the trigger. The shot was loud as a translucent bolt of intense energy shot out from the rifle and burned right through the leg of the spider tank. He wasn’t looking to outright destroy it. Just make it inoperable. The recoil on the rifle was overwhelming as the kinetic shock of it fell back into A’Runda’s shoulder and traveled into the ground he laid on. Yet the hardy Tusken didn’t even flinch. After which he finally exhaled the breath he’d been holding in to steady his aim. To him, this was more of a sport than shooting podracers as a teen back on his homeworld.

Last edited:

Vessels: Death Seeds (25) Y-TIEs (25)
Note: Squadrons of 5

Requesting your directive: Should we move in to disable their engines and gather intel, or do you want us to stand by while you call in close air support or an orbital strike?

"Stand by. Tombstone sending a bomber squadron to assist you."

A squadron of Y-TIEs, flanked by a squadron of Death Seeds for defense, swooped down from the upper atmosphere, streaking over their allies on the ground and past the spider walkers. The priority was stopping their Stork from getting off the ground. As the Ugly bombers flew overhead, three would drop their Proton Torpedo payload on the Imperial transport. The Death Seeds, following up the strike, would fire their turbolasers on the ground troops and the spider walkers alike.

"That should soften the walkers for you boys. Send the damn things to hell."

And with that they began to pull away.

• 5 Death Seeds and 5 Y-TIEs fly overhead.
  • Y-TIEs drop 3 proton torpedoes on Imperial "Stork."
  • Death Seeds fire on ground troops and spider walkers.
  • Both squadrons begin to pull away.

Last edited:

K95Cvti.png
Objective:

Allies: N/A
Neutral: TAC
Enemies: Valmy Tomo Valmy Tomo

The statement about what making a good impression might lead to made Valmy simultaneously eager to aggressively resist, and yet submit to the woman. It was an odd feeling that Valmy wasn’t quite sure she enjoyed. ”You’re going to make me yours? What would your hubby say?” Valmy questioned with a smirk. ”I have to admit I’m curious what it would mean to be yours. So your challenge is eagerly accepted. But I do not belong to anyone. So be aware that your possession of me will be short term…” there was a cautious look up and down her opponent. ”Perhaps a term that would be repeated often though…

So let me understand the rules. My squad can intervene however they wish. You are going to attack me with only the one blade. All your other…I’m guessing considerable talents will be used to combat my squad,”
it seemed very braggadocious, but Valmy somehow guessed that the squad was not in the advantage in the situation. ”I don’t need to land a blow to impress. Just survive. Do I have that right?” Valmy again formed a smile on her lips, but even without Force abilities Rafaela would see something that rarely was expressed by Valmy’s face. Fear. ”I wouldn’t want to keep you from home too long. But I’m afraid that it is much more likely that I’ll be getting a reward in twenty minutes.”

Rafaela smirked back at the questions of what Kaine would say, with a response that matched the serious and playful gaze the woman said "Don't worry, we'll brake you together." The Valkyrie paused allowing this Valmy to wonder and accept the offer. It was somewhat enjoyable to watch the defiance, her adamance to not be claimed completely but temporarily. It was not hard to see those eyes trail up and down and her following words made Rafaela chuckle.

"Oh, I welcome you to land a blow. However for someone without the force, survival is more than enough to show you are capable." She answered seeing the realization on her face and fear set it. "Hold tight to that confidence I'm looking forwards to it, V a lllmy." The undertone of her voice changed as the white of her feathers turned back to red and no longer did Rafaela feed her aura through the Iroai Amulet.

So as the Epicanthix Valkyrie stepped forwards, the olive tones became pale as porcelain. In just a blink her red eyes changed to black orbs with a golden-orange rings that looked down on her opponent. In her next step forwards came down heavier as she dashed forwards faster than the first time. The Blackened Valkyrie purposely swung her lightsaber so that it'd clash against the humans blade, upon contact the harmonic hum crackled like a pop in a fire.

Her blade did not let up as the woman continued to force a flurry of strikes aimed at Valmy's sword. It was clear she was playing as each strike came clean and heavy, each strike the Valkyrie stepped forwards. "Come now all of you, your leader is fighting for survival here, show me you are warriors!" She said loudly taunting this woman's companions. At that time her lightsaber began to swing continuing in its flowing motion, yet perhaps the woman might pick up that this was the one to be wary of.

Her blade came in from high to low with a lot of momentum and speed to the attack. Before even noticing what reaction was taken she was already giggling that was flowing into a laugh.

OIedQlc.gif

Ruus Kote

Strill Securities Alor'akaatse

Strill-Post-Banner.png

YWq63rL.png
Friendly Units:
Armor force wide has been retrofitted with 'Sapan'got Sur'haai' Combat Suites and 'Ysalamiri Birikad' Nutrient Frames have been issued.
[/SLIDE]

Units in Reserve:
  • 2 Strill Securities Jurkad Verde Shere'shoy Mechanized Infantry companies
  • 2 Strill Securities Jurkad Verde Kad b' Marev Armored Battalion companies
Ally Tag(s): Fynch Fynch | Sayno Clawe Sayno Clawe | DM Player-Slayer DM Player-Slayer | Balun Dashiell Balun Dashiell | Shem Spinner Shem Spinner | Tingel Arm Coalition and Allies
Enemy Tag(s): Laphisto Laphisto | Dieter Kovasch Dieter Kovasch | Amiggie Lutih Amiggie Lutih | Empire of the Lost and Allies

Apologies to anyone I missed on both sides.

Equipment

Sicaran-Venator.png

Buy'ce gal, buy'ce tal
Verbor'ad ures aliit
Mhi draar baat'i meg'parjii'se

Kote lo'shebs'ul narit.

"Knight Shem Spinner to all TAC allies, cease fire on Lastile Order mercenary forces. They're withdrawing peacefully after negotiation. See that they have the necessary time to recover their wounded."

It seemed someone had made the Lilaste Order's commander realize that even though he was dug in like a tick, there was no way he was going to be able to hold his ground without dying to a man. He had served for decades, he was largely desensitized to the numbers on casualty reports, it was only when he could recognize the face of the body on the gurney or name that it really got to him. Still, it warmed some part of his heart to see that there was still some sense in the galaxy. As far as he'd been informed the Lilaste Order were not a bad organization, though perhaps a little odd. Definitely had poor taste in clients though, that was for sure.

"Ke'gyce 6 to all callsigns, watch your targets, Lilaste Order forces are to be treated as neutral. You are to return fire only. We're going to let them collect their KIA and WIA and leave," he ordered over the comms. He glanced over at the sensor screen to see if the walkers that they'd fired on showed any signs of life. Nothing conclusive could be gleaned, however. A series of acknoweldgement signals flashed back in response from the others. With the Lilaste Order packing up and leaving, there was going to be virtually no more opposition, but that was no reason to slow the pace of their operation or let their guard down. A lifetime of war had taught him that it was only over when there was no one on the other side willing or able to fight.

"That's your underworld, yeah?" Fynch responded over comms. "Fire at will."

As Fynch's response came in over the comms, a smile flickered across his features "Then you're in for aa treat," he said before switching back to the command frequency. "Marev 6, this is Ke'gyce 6, tra'cyar mav." Aamer flashed an acknowledgement signal back in response. The MBT-01D Jariler Tank Destroyer in question didn't waste no time. The tank's main weapon fired with a shrill screech, the beam quickly punching through the gate. The gate itself began quickly breaking apart around the initial impact in an outward reaching circle till what little was left of the heavily reinforced gate and the track it was mounted into fell to the ground with what Ruus assumed was likely an unceremonious thud.

Mirta's IFVs wasted no time, they immediately began pushing with the infantry right behind them. Immediately weapons fire was discharged at the likely shell-shocked Imperial troops on the other side. Aamer's tanks wasted no time in pushing right behind them, pintle and sponson weapons mopping up what Mirta's IFVs missed. At last, without requiring prompting, his HQ company followed beside them. Ruus had scarcely in his career seen an enemy give up without much of a fight at all. He didn't know how many more troops the Empire of the Lost had left in the capital city, but he very much doubted that they had much fight in them at all.

Summary

ZBpvkUZ.png

Objective: III | The March Home
Location: Hovertrain tracks leading towards a large Dooniun mine, Lothal
Outfit: Battle Armor
Equipment: See Bio
Tags: Zoltidas Zoltidas

PHEgrNg.png

The charging Chironian seemed to grow more intense as Kaska released several shots from her pistol. It was at the same time confusing and to be pitied this reaction. No matter the negative emotions that Kaska was pushed towards as she did her best to dig in and prepare for the inevitable collision, she could not help but be a bit intrigued by what happened with her shots. One went flying harmlessly by, another struck true on her opponent’s shoulder and was treated with the same irritance of a gnat and the third was gone the moment it met the heavy orange blade. Whatever this horseman was, he was skilled and Kaska would have to put up a fight.

Ankles twisted in the dirt, anchoring her feet in the ground as Kaska waited and waited. It seemed like forever though it was more than likely no more than a few seconds. What brought this attack? Why discard the train so recklessly? That didn’t matter to Kaska except for gaining a better understanding of her opponent’s motivations. She was here to liberate an oppressed populace. One that strongly supported Fynch Fynch the leader of the movement Kaska had followed here. A judgment call that the gathered forces could handle Capital City made Kaska branch out. A free populace needed more than a city devoid of authoritarian fists. And now if the populace gained control of the system they would need a new train.

When the distance had closed enough Kaska took in a deep breath and allowed her senses to calm. With a clear mind she entered the battle with only the objective of stopping this rampaging bladesman. As the first strike came, Kaska knew that it would take more than a simple parry to push aside. Lowering her blade she then swung it upwards not only to meet her opponent’s blade, but to deflect it. The moment that her strike hit his blade Kaska pivoted and pushed out with a hand against the “human” midsection of the Chironian, then slashed quickly at his head.

cGfbuh7.png

Equipment: In Bio
Callsign: Face
Entourage: Spike, Whiskers, two redshirt squadmates
Tags: Rafaela Pellax Rafaela Pellax | Teresa Zambrano | Darth Pellax Teresa Zambrano | Darth Pellax

YWq63rL.png

Valmy liked this woman. There was something that caught Valmy’s eye about almost everyone in the galaxy. She sought out that uniqueness. With Rafaela that didn’t take long to find. Still Valmy had to remind herself that she was on a battlefield and Rafaela was a threat. She was not used to close combat and having the ability to banter back and forth. She wondered if it was a good thing or a bad. ”You are going to break me?” Valmy questioned. She didn’t even seem phased by the inclusion of Rafaela’s husband. Not the first time she’d been involved with a couple. ”I’m quite curious what that would entail. I hope you and hubby enjoy the chase, cause I won’t break easy. And I won’t stay broken.”

As Rafaela invited Valmy to strike at her there was something that just didn’t seem right. Valmy tightened her grip on her blade and took a quick couple steps backward. She thrust her free hand into a pouch on her belt and quickly pulled loose an adrenaline stim-shot which she pressed to her neck and clicked the trigger to release the stimulant into her system. She tossed what was left of the stim-shot away as the changes in Rafaela’s voice became more evident. Whoever she “really” was, it seemed like it was going to be clear pretty soon.

Not only was Rafaela’s voice changing, but her appearance was too. ”What the frack is she?” BoomBoom exclaimed as he and Delight rushed up leaving Whiskers to deal with the speeder. If there was anything to deal with.

”She is something awesome,” Valmy muttered unconsciously at a volume that likely their opponent would be the only one that heard it. The temporary stupor at the transformation of her opponent lifted and Valmy slowly grabbed her blaster pistol with the hand that had administered the stim-shot a moment before. ”Spike. Show these newbies how hard this squad hits. Keep up the barrage, but do be careful not to singe my hair ok. It’s four on one. But, wow what a one!”

”Right,” Spike said and started hissing orders into his comm that only BoomBoom and Delight would hear. The three fanned out to what they thought were good positions to vary an attack. Each carried a different weapon, Delight a lighter rifle, BoomBoom a large carbine weapon and Spike something in between. It should be a challenge for their opponent, but Valmy was doing her best to keep her apprehension to herself. She was nervous that twenty minutes was far more than Rafaela, or whoever she really was needed to crush her and her squad. She had to hope that Rafaela was in a mood to play with her food. Thoughts were abruptly cut short as all three squad members started to fire at the opponent’s taunt.

”I hope the twenty minutes has already begun,” Valmy forced a laugh rose her blaster pistol and started firing wondering how long it would take her to empty her powercell and if it would even keep Rafaela at bay in the least. Her other hand gripped hard to her blade hoping that her meager muscles and miniscule blade would be able to hold up to the onslaught that she knew would come when Rafaela decided to get serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom