Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Royal Fantasia Gala: A Celebration of Nations

Sith-Logo.png

The Sky over Jutrand​
902 ABY​
It was evening over the Capital City, black pyramids shrouded in starlight as the citizenry of all classes wondered its walls and vestiges. The air buzzed with static over the integration of the Commonwealth as yet another Vassal State to the Sith Order's quickly expanding economic and military base. Some drank champagne as an excuse for not being invited to the Gala, but others still drank themselves into a stupor in the slums - their nationalistic zeal butting heads with their poor living conditions even there. The beauties of indoctrination and propaganda kept the people of the Empire in a stupor - just as the Sith would have it.​
Yet in the sky, as the talk of the coming war was rising, the great chariot of the Emperor arrived in a flash of red lightning and forming storm. The Mors Mon, blotting out stars in its wake and reflecting the very Sun like a moon in of itself, shown over the city. Many walked to their balconies to look up at it. They had watched it depart towards war, but they had not seen it in months.​
Now, over their orbit, it stood once more. Great spotlights turned up to it, carving beams of brightness towards it their center, all across the city large. It was the greatest symbol of their Order, their Emperor, and their Empire - and to see it above the city after so long inspired them. For others however, it brought fear - for the Emperor had come home from war to a city festering with greed and rot to be burned.​
---​
The Gala​
Where the Mors Mon returned to the orbit of Jutrand, a few of the guests looked away from the speech to their news reels. It was common for them to keep track of domestic markets even at places like this, lest their jobs be up for grabs at the smallest hourly mistake. Now, however, across their screens displayed the return of the greatest ship in the galaxy, to the greatest planet in the galaxy. All of it undercut by the simple unsaid message - war was coming.​
Before the door, past its threshold, the air seemed to warp for a second in blatant disgust. As its material laws were bent, it seemed to scream without sound into a black empty pit at its center - the eye of a storm. Only then did it bend so far, they broke, and reality carved clear to show their corpse Emperor take two steps from the depths of non-reality. Metal eyes watched the crowds for a moment, as some moved to bow or kneel before him.​
He ignored them.​
He offered a passing glance to those gathered, then took another few steps into the room - the metal plates on the bottom of his shoes clicking against marbled floor. It was an intimidation tactic he had favored since his days living, where the harsh sound of metal on flooring always boded his arrival. It had served his Dun Moch well, but it served his presence more.​
"Where is my wife?", he asked simply, much to the surprise of sycophants and sufferers.​
"I would like to dance with her."​

Kurayami had been watching the goings on quietly, fishing the flask from his utility belt and unscrewing the cap on it, drinking from it using the straw. The Corellian savored the burn of the namana liquor as he felt it slide down the back of his throat, a deep inhale as Ivalyn Yvarro Ivalyn Yvarro began her speech. Thankfully that seemed to go off without a hitch and there were still some people who were arriving later than he had. Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf had yet to give hers, he was pretty sure that Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro wasn't giving a speech though he didn't really remember.

Another familiar face had joined the crowd now though, one he had not expected to see at this event though he was happy to see. Srina Talon Srina Talon was present at the gala. It was likely purely for show to have one of the rules of the current Empire show up as a showing of good faith in the alliance, or whatever one would call the arrangement. He would say hello at a later time perhaps, but for now Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex had her ear.

In much the same vein there were conversations of many kinds going on all through out the atrium and leading into the ballroom proper. Though the dance floor was not yet open, that was of no issue for him. He would have to catch up with his family soon as well, but for the moment he simply moved closer to the crowd so that he would be more accessible should any choose to approach him for the time being.

Drazen Lutris Drazen Lutris | Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell | Thessa Kai Thessa Kai | Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast | Tertius C. Nargath Tertius C. Nargath | Annika Starfire Annika Starfire | Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr | Eira Dyn Eira Dyn | Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell | Seela Leini Seela Leini | Lord Tooka Lord Tooka | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah | Firrerreo Firrerreo

"Mocktail it is, then!" Lord Tooka was surprised, but actually she also preferred drinks without alcohol, especially the fruit flavoured.

She waited until the bar was opened.
"Two Fizzyglug with unfermented Shuura-fruit!", she would ordered for both, when the speeches and formalities would end.

Now she had to open the visor of her helmet to drink and Seela could study the tiny edgelord.

An angelic, elven face, youthful in spite of a distrustful frown was to be peeked below. Blond fair locks framed the light purple skin and violet eyes shined like in an old painting of the Sephi.
All but the face of a grim Sith Knight. More like that of an edgy and lost teenager.

Her features softened and let her face seem even younger as she sipped from the mocktail. She enjoyed it with all of her being as the true hedonist a Sith should be.

tooka2.jpg

Seela Leini Seela Leini

Last edited:

ZARAVA

Tags: Firrerreo Firrerreo , Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf , Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro | OPEN

Outfit:
cac70c11a205daca45c1a61706704fde.jpg

She had passed all of their damned tests. It wasn't without struggle of course, but she was somewhat proud of herself at how far she had managed to make it. Zarava even managed to acquire a sponsor throughout all of it, though there was little that she knew about the individual right now. Then there had been mentioned about a gala, something she had never been to before. She wasn't the type when it came to fancy things unless it was different types of technology. The young redhead had debated on refusing to go to an event like this, but she thought about how useful it would be for her to gather information. After all, everyone would be talking with each other, and information was always important even if she hated crowds.

Zarava had asked what she was supposed to wear, and she had seen the different uniforms that the others from the academy wore. No way she was wearing though. She also refused to wear anything like a dress and wanted something more simple and comfortable. Zarava had seen people wear suits before and thought it would be a good decision. For the most part, she didn't absolutely hate the outfit and wished the arms weren't so tight. But, it was far too late to ask for anything else so it was going to be as good as it was going to get.
cn7UqK7.png

Zarava was beginning to realize how much she enjoyed traveling in space. Despite having been forced the hand she was currently dealt, she was learning more about herself as time went on. Whoever her sponsor was, they had a lot of money. She didn't get excited about the thought, because the more that she asked for anything, she imagined that they would want something in return. Zarava had no intention of owing anyone that she came across. The planet that they landed on was entirely new to her, and it was a stark contrast to the plains of Elrood. She couldn't help herself but stand there for several moments looking at the snow-capped terrain. Even while she was admiring it, the sound of engines above her head caused her attention to snap upward.

The redhead watched as several ships flew over their location, not too low, but it almost looked like they were patrolling. As she approached the palace, she was beginning to realize the extent of all the security here. Were the Commonwealth expecting a fight to break out? She hoped not, as she was fairly new in her training. More often than not she relied on her instincts to get out of a situation alive and she wasn't sure how much her instincts would help her when some of the most powerful Sith were here.

Zarava did her best to calm her nerves, but she stayed outside longer than she probably should have. She was analyzing the layout of the place, and to say it was fancy was an understatement. She had never been around a place of this grandeur in her entire life. Her family wasn't all that poor, but they weren't rich either. There were plenty of times when money was short and times when they could afford to splurge on a nonessential item.

Even with the sponsor that she had, Zarava felt more alone than ever. She didn't know anyone, other than those from the academy, but even then she didn't trust those that she had met. Finally, she steeled herself and stood up a bit straighter. She would get through this, just like she had done with their tests. In the back of her mind, however, she was starting to realize that getting out of this situation was going to be harder than she had anticipated.

The teenager walked through the doors into the grand atrium, which was filled with the noise of multiple different conversations. Faces that she had never seen before, which wasn't all that much of a surprise. Her blue eyes traveled upward and caught the sight of one of the Commandos keeping guard. The pieces of their armor that were gold, mixed well with the gold of the venue, but the red made them stand up, almost threateningly. Zarava couldn't help but be in awe at the armor that they wore and stared a lot longer than she should have.

As she walked further in, her attention was drawn as she saw a familiar face amongst the crowd. A smile was spread across his lips, and she couldn't help but relax some at seeing him. Zarava would raise her hand to try and get Firrerreo Firrerreo 's attention for a second, before giving him a nod in greeting. He didn't seem to be doing all that badly.

She had no plan of conversing with him though, as there was a lot that she needed to do. Zarava looked around before finally seeing Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro among the crowd, surrounded by multiple people that she didn't recognize. Great. Before she began moving, one of the ladies began to make a speech about the significance of this gathering. Zarava made sure the commit the names of the organizations mentioned to memory.

The name Taeli Raaf sounded somewhat familiar, but she wasn't quite sure of the significance of the name at this moment. With the crowd that surrounded her sponsor, Zarava made sure to keep the back of the group and try not to make herself look too obvious. Her motto was trying not to garner too much unwanted attention and that had kept her alive so far. She was anxiously waiting for the other shoe to drop and everything to devolve into chaos, though maybe she was just paranoid. Regardless of her inner emotions, she kept the rest of her body relaxed and unconcerned, her eyes glancing around at all of the attendants and security.

wat-tambor.gif

V I C E R O Y
THE TRADE FEDERATION

TF-div-1.png

Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah

The Skakoan stood motionless and expressionless, listening very keenly as Lord Xyrah explained why they had chosen to withdraw from the Sith-Imperial Banking Clan. The armored goggles remained fixed on him as they absorbed every word spoken and every statement made in order to come to a conclusion that they were inept at addressing the profound financial and economic challenges confronting the Sith Order which stemmed from an unwarranted emphasis on territorial expansion, rather than establishing stable financial frameworks capable of enduring for generations.

Despite the absence of a stable financial framework, the Sith Order exhibits robust economic growth potential driven by substantial industrial output and governance over numerous planetary systems with stable populations. This capacity suggests that, despite potential deficits, the Order could sustain operations without significant financial strain in the short to medium term, but any further than this arbitrary timeframe could result in financial ruination should they not redirect the sinking ship.

He shifted leisurely across the room, as the Sith Lord guided them towards a secluded spot for their conversation. Reaching out, he placed his hand softly on the protective chest plate of the pressure suit, ultimately bringing together his internal reflections into a forward response without any semblance of impoliteness or disrespect.

"In a hypothetical situation, Lord Xyrah, would you consider permitting an individual to become a member of your executive board if, when presented with the chance to excel in their role as head of a major financial power bloc, they ultimately decided to step back when faced with the difficulty of the task? It is worth considering whether they lacked the necessary experience, or if they were too obstinate to seek help from individuals who possessed greater expertise in the subject matter."

The Skakoan explained rather off-handily with some hand gestures to get the point across, the Trade Federation could not promote someone to its executive board, who either lacked experience in handling certain tasks or were too stubborn to ask for help. The Federation's extensive responsibilities, such as supervising trade routes, brokering agreements with planetary systems, and effectively managing resources, necessitated competent leaders capable of adeptly maneuvering through the complex realm of interstellar politics and economics.

Last edited:
HhSPEl1.png

Kai's nerves lessened considerably when he saw his mother, Órla. He hadn't seen her in so long, and all he wanted to do was stay with her. But he recognized the look in her eyes; it meant that Dad was going to get a long talking-to. When she told him to stay near his aunts and grandmothers, he obliged. He didn't really want to be too far away from them either. His cousin introduced him to the Dashiells, and Kai gave a nod in their direction.

"Merryn seems nice," his sister Aleya commented.

Vikar groaned. "Dull, really."

"At least she's on a second date," Kai added, wishing that Iskendyr was there with him. Iskey would've had a joke ready to go, but he was with his grandmother and mother. "Anyway..." His voice trailed off as he noticed Aerys and their cousins. "Guess the girls are really here."

Aleya and Vikar were already heading to their aunt Sæunn, just as Ivalyn and their grandmother Taeli were heading to the ballroom. The group moved forward with everyone else to the beautiful hall where the Royal Symphony Orchestra was set up on a stage. As the speeches started, Kai looked around and felt a set of eyes on him. Rather, he felt them on the group. Scanning the room, he noticed a few young people.

He remembered what he had been told: he was to stay by his family. So instead, he waved at a young man he spotted and then at a few others. Maybe tonight wasn't going to be so boring after all, he thought to himself. Rather than move closer to aunt Sæunn, he opted to stay near his grandmother Fio while the speeches commenced.

FANTASIA GALA

"No need to apologize, I completely understand. Family is important."

There was a dizzying array of Yvarros and Raafs to meet, so much so it reminded him of being on Saleucami and running into his extended family. He did his best to greet everyone, including the children, hoping he hadn't missed someone who perhaps may have hid behind another. Judah had only meet Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf once before, at the business expo for the Commonwealth, but he knew well that Makai and Arceneau Trade had worked tirelessly out in the Centrality Region.

"I wish I could take credit for any decisions in Centrality, but that was all Danger, Myra, and Makai. I was off on a small sabbatical. I did visit not too long ago, amazing work yourself and Aurora Industries are doing. Coupled with the refugee crisis in the Core, I can see the population and interest explode within the next two years."

Judah had completely forgotten his manners. He had been used to having one of the Arceneau women on his arm and they never needed any introduction.

"I'm sorry, my manners are escaping me. This is my ex-wife and Makai's mother, Thessa Kai Thessa Kai .She agreed to accompany an old,lonely man for the evening. Go easy on her, will you Miss Raaf and Miss Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro , its her first round of rubbing elbows ever."

Music changed, signaling the opening speech. Judah inclined his head towards the next room, a silent signal for Thessa they were really about to get into the thick of it.

Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn | Kaivaan Kaivaan | Zarava Dekki Zarava Dekki | OPEN

Wearing | Gear : X | X | X | X | X
Interacting With : Thessa Kai Thessa Kai | Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Kaivaan Kaivaan | OPEN

Makai took the opposite end of the Yvarro-Raaf family in greetings than his parents. There were quite a number to greet and share his name with, especially since having two 'Mister Dashiells' was old and tired very quickly. He didn't like it to begin with, despite the need to be proper. With a captive audience, it was easy to establish something far less formal was perfectly fine with him.

"Please, just Makai is fine. In fact, I would prefer it. A pleasure to meet everyone."

With that, he turned to Miss Raaf. Danger Arceneau Danger Arceneau had arranged the contracts in the Centrality, tacking his and his father's company on to some of the bids. There was never a meeting between himself and the woman, although if he remembered correctly, Danger and Miss Raaf were on more friendly terms than just strictly business.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Miss Raaf. Save me a dance this evening? I'm afraid my wife couldn't make it and something tells me I won't want to be around the parents all evening."

With the opening speech about to begin, final pleasantries for now were exchanged and he took up a spot behind his parents, following them into the Monarch Hall Ballroom.

Saryn nodded understandingly as he listened to Rulonom's response. "A fair question. Though I will respond with this. My fellow Sith are.....a lot more judgmental than a board of directors. I would have come straight to you for support, but to seek outside aid would have presented.....a great many disadvantages amongst my peers. To seek help outside the Sith would have made me look weak, to put it lightly. I find seeking help from others a wise move and a sign of strength, but there are many Sith would look down upon me for such, and who believe otherwise. They believe in Sith superiority above all things, as is the nature of the Sith code.", Saryn said, waving over a servant to bring him a glass of wine, which he then gently sipped, taking a deep sigh.

"If you need proof of my abilities, though, you need only ask my husband. I've been bolstering the Kainate's wealth ever since I came into his service. There's a reason we remain so wealthy, even after my husband stepped down as Emperor.", he said, before pausing a moment. He felt Empyrean's arrival as soon as the Mors Mon came out of lightspeed in orbit. "....Ahh, speaking of Emperors, it seems Darth Empyrean has arrived. But yes. I can understand your reluctance. This whole SIBC situation has cast a pall on an otherwise spotless record. Alas, my hands were...well, tied as it were by Sith politicking. That is part of the reason why I seek to join the Trade Federation. I could, frankly, do without the stranglehold of Sith politics for a while. They've grown a hindrance in terms of pursuing my commercial and financial aspirations. If you do not wish to invite me to the board immediately, that's fine. A different role to prove my worth would also be welcome."

Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr

HhSPEl1.png

It most certainly was not appropriate, Iuuna held back a frown. Eira should have known by this point how much her master detested such attire. Iuuna's ideas of modesty differed drastically from Eira's. "It is not," Iuuna said, narrowing her gaze. Iuuna always preferred to show less, as she considered it to be 'more.' Even though she knew her acolyte for some reason thought to show off as it were.

The Royal Fantasia Gala was held in a grand ballroom, with opulent chandeliers casting a warm, golden light over the assembled guests. The room was adorned with rich tapestries and intricate decorations, a testament to the wealth and power of the attendees. The soft strains of classical music filled the air, mingling with the murmur of conversations and the clinking of glasses.

As they were ushered with the others into the ballroom, Iuuna remarked quietly, "No, leave her. She awaits my uncle and his... dramatics." She could never understand the fascination; the man was practically a corpse and should be left to rot. "Others?" She raised a brow and, as she looked at Eira, caught sight of a rather mundane human woman, a brunette. Yet, there was an aura about her that intrigued Iuuna.

"Well, if there are others that I do desire to converse with, I shall. However, you would do well to mingle yourself." Iuuna inclined her head toward a few of Eira's peers. "Are these not your peers from the Academy? It would be good for you to get to know them. Perhaps if you allow them to speak with you, you can understand what makes them weak. Use that to your advantage."

Iuuna's feelings were mixed. She was indifferent to Eira's lack of modesty, knowing it was a reflection of her acolyte's upbringing rather than a personal affront. However, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment. The brunette human woman had caught her attention, not for her appearance, but for the subtle power she radiated. Iuuna's gaze lingered for a moment longer before she turned her attention back to Eira, hoping the young woman would heed her advice and learn from the interactions at the gala.

"Don't worry Mom, I doubt Dad will get punched this time.
Driftwood brows disappeared nearly into her aqua hairline. A quick look back at Makai and then up at Judah. "Punched? Do I even want to know?" Thessa couldn't help her attention shift to the gaggle of people that approached them. All dressed finely to match the beauty of the place they were in.

Mr. Dashiell, and Mr. Dashiell, it is a pleasure to finally meet you two in person. I wanted to thank you both for your efforts out in the Scarred Worlds and for the particular attention you both have extended to the Centrality. I deeply appreciate it."

Thessa listened curiously. By no fault of Judah or Makai, she sometimes felt very much out of the loop of all they were involved in and the politics of the galaxy at-large. She was content to focus on her Young Fliers business on Ceto. And her aging parents who lived just a few clicks away. Not to mention the comings and goings of her brothers and their families.

Let the sith and jedi fight the wars.

She'd done her time and was ready to settle in for peace with her family.

"Nice to meet you both," assessing eyes passed over Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf and her family and Fiolette Yvarro Fiolette Yvarro . "I don't know how you all keep everyone straight." A small smile. "Ever think about using nametags?"

She was half-joking but the idea of a bunch of force users wearing something as simple as a sticky nametag made her eyes twinkle. And she wondered what titles they would choose to put down. And she was content to let Judah lead, following as he guided them toward the next room. And Thessa couldn't help the beam of pride at how Makai handled himself.

wat-tambor.gif

V I C E R O Y
THE TRADE FEDERATION

TF-div-1.png

Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah

The Skakoan had already determined that the Sith Lord did not meet the criteria for an applicant to the Trade Federation Executive Board, as they proved themselves inexperienced in handling large-scale assignments and were far too influenced by the whims of their fellow Sith Lords to effectively carry out the duties assigned to them by their superiors. He could not depend on them to navigate the intricate alliances and interplanetary agreements that the Trade Federation was involved in if they struggled with the simplified version of the Sith Hierarchy.

However, Laborr was not heartless enough not to offer Lord Xyrah a chance to justify their candidacy by answering the hypothetical scenario that the Viceroy had given, yet their explanation of the events merely provided a shift in blame onto others for the mismanagement of the Sith-Imperial Banking Clan, much to the annoyance of the Federation Viceroy who expected much more.

While there was little doubt that the Kainate's wealth had been enhanced, it was entirely due to the fact that the Twice-Emperor Carnifex had made agreements and pulled resources together at the right time to remain afloat given the shifting circumstances of the trade routes and the upkeep of the Malsheem Battle station.

" AWEROROROROR... Lord Xyrah, your purported expertise in finance and wealth accumulation lacks substantiation, as there is a notable absence of concrete evidence supporting your claims aside from testimonials from your consort, who is inherently biased towards speaking favorably of you. The Trade Federation must prioritize individuals who demonstrate prudence and responsibility in managing resources and seizing opportunities, rather than those who prioritize personal comfort and influence at the expense of the organization's well-being. " The Skakoan elucidated confidently, recognizing the Trade Federation's requirement for adept individuals who could navigate intricate scenarios and devise creative resolutions to their issues during the period of 902-903 ABY. Despite all of Lord Xyrah's claims, there was no tangible evidence to support them.

" Therefore your application has been declined, and we wish you well on your future endeavors. " The Viceroy explained, showing a gesture of respect with a slight bow, navigated through the bustling crowds of the Commonwealth as he made his way towards the exit, having successfully completed the tasks he set out to achieve. The Trade Federation would have control over Sullust if they managed to secure industrial rights from the Sith Assembly.

Last edited:
Saryn let out a disappointed sigh upon Rulonom's rejection. "Very well. I wish you good fortune, Rulonom.", he said, watching the Skakoan depart from the festivities. A regrettable outcome, but, the leader of the Trade Federation's logic was sound and he was well within his rights. Saryn downed his glass of wine, before retrieving another from a passing servant's tray. He wandered over to a quiet booth in the corner to quietly gather his thoughts, taking a seat while he waited for his husband to come find him at some point later during the party. He idly pulled out a small hand held datapad, browsing the holo-net in the meanwhile.

Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr
Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

5f73d3dce86a25190c5fc2dc764d4a09bf69da7f.pnj

HhSPEl1.png

//: Iuuna Talon Iuuna Talon //: Eira Dyn Eira Dyn //: OPEN //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Allyson watched as more people filtered into the gala. Several faces she felt familiar with, but figured it was only from her undercover shenanigans. To them, the woman she had portrayed died during the most recent galactic war. Another casualty for the glory of the Empire. The thought made Allyson chuckle. It felt as if that kind of death, which wasn't remembered, still felt honorable. No one would remember the woman she had pretended to be, nor would anyone remember her name when her luck finally ran out.

It was the way of the galaxy, and Allyson had learned to accept it. She probably believed she could make a difference in her younger days, but now, after the last few years, it felt like a childish dream. Either way, she hoped to find something, whatever it was, within the Empire.

The Corellian endured more speeches, and finally, the crowd was allowed further into the party. She moved with the crowd, continuing to catch glances of people who stared at her with confusion written all over their faces. Some of her wanted to walk up to them and explain why she looked familiar, but that complicated things. It was easier to pretend she didn't know them and leave it up to the person to try and forget. Maybe her face would comfort someone who had known her personas - maybe remember a fond memory and smile.

As everyone entered the ballroom, Allyson was able to peel away from the large crowd. The few moments she was shoulder to shoulder with some people, she could feel her claustrophobia rearing its ugly head. Thankfully, the ballroom was ample space for the throng of people to scatter, adventuring to the other parts of the gala. Looking at the ornate decorations, Allyson tried to picture something like this happening within the Alliance. There were some parties and balls that occurred after large-scale battles and wars. Still, nothing touched the extravagance of the Fantasia Gala.

Also, Allyson was fond of not having to wear her former GADF uniform. The last time she wore it, Jedi were allowed to enlist in the military, which at the time controlled the SIA. Remembering these small details, the Corellian was making herself feel old.

Allyson had one mission as she continued weaving through the crowd. Her eyes scanned each corner of the room, looking for the bar. The number of people made her a little nervous, especially without the mask of disguise. The bar would elude her for now as she settled for the passing wine glasses from the service staff. Reaching up, Allyson snagged a glass and brought the opening towards her face. Slowly, she inhaled and took in the bouquet of the wine. It was a beautiful aroma, and the flavor matched each note that the Corellian found. There was an odd feeling in the back of her head; she felt almost watched, which sometimes wasn't a good thing. Especially now she was in the belly of the Empire. The glass slowly lowered from her lips, and a hand adjusted the eyepatch nonchalantly. A small thought crossed her mind about potentially allowing Taeli Raaf to assist her in replacing the eye that was damaged in their fight. Though the thought of Sith Sorcery and Alchemy made her nervous.

Scanning the room, Allyson caught the last moment of the Echani woman's glance. Allyson smiled, bringing the wine glass back to her lips. She turned away slightly to wave hello to someone who had said her name. The small conversation she carried with an acquaintance was only a distraction to her curiosity about the Echani woman. Tonight wouldn't be all that boring after all.

Sith-blood.png

Tag: Open | Kaivaan Kaivaan | Acolytes
[Outfit]
So far, her experience with the Order had been: kill or be killed at the Jutrand Academy exams -- and then, get dressed up and go dance.

It was indeed an odd turn of events for the new acolyte. Though, the idea of attending a ball was not particularly appealing to Rosalia, it was an experience she was quite used to having grown up in an aristocratic family. As a child, her parents would dress her up in fancy gowns, parade her around the ballroom, and then promptly send her off to bed.

Tonight, however, she found herself willing to stay up past bedtime.

This was a good opportunity to mingle. If she was lucky, she might even get to thank her gracious sponsor. Dressed in a neatly pressed black and white ensemble, she entered the ballroom and marveled. Her parent's home on Entralla just couldn't compare; this was a whole new level of rich. There were some big names here.

Names connected to powerful figures within the Order -- some she didn't even dare utter at this point. She was too much of a nobody, just another lowly acolyte. Her eyes momentarily lingered on the elegant form of Srina Talon Srina Talon . There was such immense power. And there was grace, too. The teen imagined the future, could she ever be like that? Maybe...

For now, she was content to remain on the outskirts of the room and observe.

She would offer Merryn a subtle wink as Ivalyn introduced her to their growing group, earning a slight blush from the woman she entrusted to run the day-to-day operations of Aurora Industries. She understood how hard it was to resist a Yvarro woman, and Ivalyn was everything that attracted Merryn to an individual. It was just highly amusing that the secret Sith Adept had found herself in such a position.

"If that is the case, Judah, then I would be more than pleased to have discussion later about where Salacia could have more of a footprint out that way," she said. She would offer Makai a smile, even as Iaacen and his children rejoined their group for a moment, as he insisted that he not be called Mr. Dashiell, saying, "Makai it is then, and I would be honored to have a dance later in the evening. I am disappointed that your wife couldn't make it, but I'm sure Myra is herself busy. And it is a pleasure to meet you, Thessa, as well."

Her smile widened at the joke of using nametags.

"To be honest, it has been a learning experience for me as well," she admitted. The atrium of the gala was not the best place to get into the family history, of course, and the recent events that had drawn them all together again. "But I feel like that would be cheating if I didn't take the effort of learning all their names the hard way."

Her gaze was caught by the woman in the green gown and pearls approaching them that Ivalyn was needling her son about, and she could see that he could definitely pick them. The children rushed over to their mother, and she would offer her a brilliant smile as Fiolette introduced them to the woman. "Nothing was going to stop us from getting them back, I'm just happy we were able to... given the situation."

Her voice would carry a trace of the deepest regret she felt, considering why they had been taken in the first place and how they had been so vulnerable. A broken family was easy to target, but if Strosius had done anything good with his gambit, it was to bring the Raaf clan together again. Give them a chance to rebuild and relearn what it meant to be family.

"I'm sure we will all have a chance to speak more later," Taeli continued as she watched Aerys' wife, Saeunn, lead her middle child over with their daughters into their group. She very much wanted to reconnect with them, and to apparently get to know the... other grandchildren. It was still a dizzying concept for her, but as it appeared time was growing short until the opening ceremonies, she would have to leave that for later in the night.

"We would love to get to know them," she remarked, turning her attention to the pair and their daughters. "And it would be greatly appreciated. I am not as familiar with the palace layout as I should be. Would be quite embarrassing if one of the opening speech givers can't even find the podium."

A moment of levity to hide the shot of nerves through her, but she would give her wife a grateful look at the kiss on the cheek and the squeeze of her hand as she would follow Aerys away from the group towards the ballroom and where the speeches for the opening ceremonies were to be given.
The short walk between mother and estranged daughter was heavy with quiet, tinged with bitterness on the part of the daughter and awkward regret for the mother. Taeli was unsure how, exactly, to talk with Aerys and the escort to the waiting area on the side of the stage for the speeches wasn't exactly long enough for any sort of meaningful conversation.

Still, she had to attempt something, anything, to begin thawing the ice.

"You and your family look happy together," she said quietly as Ivalyn began making her way to the podium to begin the proceedings. The ballroom was filled with the guests, both those of the Commonwealth and the Sith. Even the Emperor had made an appearance, and she could practically feel the disapproval roll off the Commonwealth citizenry for the lack of decorum and proper procedure for his arrival. She would need to mitigate that.

"I'm glad you came," she continued, "when the celebrations are wrapped up, we have a lot to talk about." She knew it was a cliched thing to say, but it was the truth. There was a lot that needed to be said between Aerys and her mothers, feelings that had never been properly expressed or explained, events that needed context, and she truly wanted to have that discussion with her middle child.

"I understand that much of what has been established in the Commonwealth was thanks to you and Ariel," she added as Ivalyn wrapped up her speech and introduced her to come take the podium. "I know it won't mean much yet, but you should be proud of what you helped build. I know I am." She would give her daughter a soft, though tinged with sadness, smile before sweeping out onto the stage in the regal-looking dress she had been forced to use as her backup.

As she walked up to the podium, the orchestra behind her swept into a few bars of the Sith's national march before they quieted down as she took her place, giving Ivalyn a gracious nod of her head.

"Thank you, Representative Yvarro, and I must extend all of our thanks on behalf of the Sith for hosting this most momentous event to celebrate the establishment of this alliance and unification," she began. Her gaze would sweep across the ballroom to all those gathered there, nodding slightly to the Empress as she raised a glass in her direction. "Long have the worlds that form the Commonwealth and the Sith have maintained ties, whether it be our historic alliance during the Great Galactic War between the Tenth Empire and the First Order or even more recently when the Commonwealth graciously accepted refugees from the destruction that occurred within the Panatha Reach. It brings me great pleasure to have helped facilitate the re-establishing of such historic bonds as we face a rapidly changing galaxy and to have helped rebuild the worlds of this region."

She would pause for a moment.

"We stand today in a testament to the strength of will and fortitude that many of you within the Commonwealth have come to exemplify, a strength that can only serve as an example for many more to follow, a strength that demands and receive the respect it is due. You, the Commonwealth, are an example of how, through the adversity and challenges the galaxy might throw at us, that any challenge may be overcome, and it is my hope that, combined with the might and power of the Sith, even greater heights can be reached.

"I look forward to what we, together, might be able to build. But none of this would have been possible without the efforts of many others. One of those others need no introduction to you, those from the Commonwealth, for her tireless efforts in shaping the structure of the region and in her service during the Second Great Hyperspace War. Please, join me in welcoming one of the founders of the Commonwealth's constitution and someone I am proud to call family, Lieutenant Colonel Aerys... Fortan."

She would move away from the podium, clapping as she did, to stand near Ivalyn as looked on towards her daughter.

HhSPEl1.png

Aerys had hoped the walk would be in silent. The hope was short lived, although Sæunn would rather she play nice. For her wife's sake, she decided, she'd play along, it was clear that Taeli was trying to, well, make an effort to talk to her. "Thanks," came the short retort, of course they looked happy together. That's usually what happened when two people settle down together and decide to make a family. They usually try and make each other happy, was sort of part of the deal. Her mind quipped with sarcasm, thoughts she kept to herself whilst leading Taeli toward the side of the stage.

The marine didn't bother to look over in the Emperor's direction. The Sith were known for their dramatics, just like their Jedi brethern. All the same if you asked Aerys, bunch of monks dressed in robes playing with lethal glowsticks. "Yeah, sure," she said somewhat dismissively. Aerys had no plans on talking with her parents, "Sæunn w- I uh, we'll introduce the kids." The Dosuunian knew better, she just had to play nice, play along and get through the damn opening ceremonies.
NYKvWME.png

"I uh, yeah, thanks," added Aerys as they had waited for Ivalyn's speech to finish. When it was over, Taeli walked out and Ivalyn looked for just a moment in her direction. Aerys straightened out her uniform and quietly listened and waited. It felt like ages, but it had only been but a few minutes and then she was introduced. A smirk on the marine's face, she hoped the name burned on her mother's lips. Aerys deliberately chose it over Raaf, because of the two, Fortan represented the good, the noble, and everything that neither the Raafs nor the Yvarros were.

The Dosuunian's sharp red uniform, with the black trousers, her military accolades adorned on her chest with ribbons and medals. Aerys walked out to the old Dosuunian Commonwealth Anthem, Balance Save the Queen. After the applause died down, she began her speech, "thank you Lady Raaf."

"Honored guests of the Sith Empire, and to my esteemed colleagues in the Marine Commando Corps, and to you, the citizens of the Commonwealth. It is an immense honor to stand before you this evening at the Royal Fantasia Gala. Tonight, we celebrate not just the grandeur and elegance of our Commonwealth but the indomitable spirit that binds us all—the spirit of perseverance and determination that has seen our nation through both triumphs and trials.

As we gather here, in this moment of reflection and celebration, we pay tribute to our rich heritage—the legacy of the First Order that laid the foundation of who we are today. It is a legacy built on resilience, courage, and an unwavering commitment to the ideals that define us. Our forebears faced formidable challenges, yet they forged ahead with a vision of unity and strength. They laid down the cornerstones of our Commonwealth, and it is upon their shoulders that we stand.

We honor the memories of the past, cherishing the sacrifices made and the lessons learned. In every battle fought, in every hardship endured, there lies a story of perseverance. These stories are etched into the very fabric of our nation. They remind us of the valor displayed during the Great Galactic War, and in the Second Ssi-Ruuvi Campaign, where countless heroes emerged, steadfast and unyielding in the face of adversity.

Our Commonwealth has known its share of good times and bad. We have seen prosperity and we have faced strife. Yet through it all, we have never wavered. We have always found a way to rise, to rebuild, and to move forward. This resilience is our strength, and it is what defines us.

As we honor our past, we must also keep our eyes firmly on the future. We must hold fast to the hope that guides us, the hope of a brighter tomorrow, a stronger Commonwealth. Our determination to progress, to innovate, and to lead will shape the destiny of our nation. It is a journey that demands our collective effort, our shared resolve.

We must remember, in the face of every challenge, to keep calm and carry on. This motto, simple yet profound, embodies the spirit of perseverance. It is a call to remain steadfast, to hold true to our values, and to never lose sight of our goals. In unity, we find strength; in perseverance, we find victory. Together, we will continue to honor our heritage and strive towards a future that reflects the best of who we are.

Let tonight be a celebration of our collective resolve, a testament to the enduring spirit of the Dosuunian Commonwealth of Nations. May we always persevere, may we always carry on, and may we always hold in our hearts the memory of our past and in our minds the hope of our future. A future that we now envision with our allies in the Sith Empire."

She took a moment to look out onto the crowd before she continued. "To those of you who have gathered here tonight. I must apologize, I understand you were all looking forward to hearing from Her Majesty, the High Queen Kelora Priestly. Unfortunately, she could not be with us tonight, but she has recorded a message for all of us tonight."

With that, Aerys joined Ivalyn and Lady Taeli Raaf just off to the side as a screen came down that for a moment blocked the view of the orchestra.

OVsW4g1.png

The screen lights up, revealing High Queen Kelora Priestly in a serene setting within the Royal Avalonian Hospital. She stands with a warm yet regal demeanor, her voice carrying the calm and measured cadence.

My dear citizens of the Commonwealth,

I must begin by expressing my deepest apologies for not being with you in person at this splendid Royal Fantasia Gala. I am currently at the Royal Avalonian Hospital, where my beloved wife, Queen Consort Nassira, has just given birth to our second daughter. It is a moment of profound joy for our family, and I am grateful for your understanding.
FRhTbdb.png

Though I am not physically present, my heart is with each and every one of you tonight. This gala is a celebration of unity and hope, reflecting the very essence of our Commonwealth. We gather here not merely to commemorate our heritage, but to honor the foundations upon which our great nation was built.

The Commonwealth was established with a dual purpose: to maintain our sovereignty and to safeguard our heritage as the proud inheritors of the First Order. Our journey has been marked by resilience and determination, qualities that define us as a people. We are mighty, not just in our strength, but in our unwavering commitment to our shared ideals.

In this spirit of unity and hope, it is my great pleasure to announce a new national anthem for our Commonwealth: "Land of Hope and Glory." This anthem embodies the aspirations and pride of our citizens, a song that will inspire and unite us in the days ahead.

To perform this beautiful anthem, I am honored to introduce the acclaimed Avalonian-born singer, Dame Erava Ynnlal. As the banners of our Commonwealth unfurl from the ceiling, let us join together in song, celebrating our heritage and looking forward to a future filled with promise.

The screen pulls up from the stage, where Dame Erava Ynnlal walks out gracefully. The banners bearing the Dosuunian Commonwealth's flag unfurl from the ceiling, and the opening notes of "Land of Hope and Glory" fill the room.

It was a song most in the Commonwealth knew already and for them, it was sung from the heart. Lyrics were displayed on screens around the ballroom for the Sith Empire and those who were visiting so they might come to know the new anthem just as the citizens had known it.

Land of Hope and Glory, Mother of the Free,
How shall we extol thee, who are born of thee?
Wider still, and wider, shall thy bounds be set;
Balance made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet!

u3bvNdR.png

After the playing of the new national anthem, Ivalyn Yvarro approached the podium once more. "My gratitude, to Her Majesty, and to you Lady Taeli Raaf and Lieutenant Colonel Aerys Fortan, but most of all to all of you who are here tonight. Now, we did say this was a party, and a party it will be." She paused for a moment and announced, "so those of you waiting for the bar, and the banquet hall to open, good news. You may now head there, both are now open and will be for the next few hours so please do enjoy yourselves."

Then a small chuckle as people began to make their way toward those locations, "you will now be in the hands of the Royal Symphony Orchestra conducted by the fabulous Kenithia Aetos." Ivalyn moved off stage escorting Lady Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf and Lt. Col. Aerys Fortan whilst the orchestra's conductor bowed before the crowd and began with the first song of the night, an orchestral rendition of a beloved favorite.

Eira Dyn Eira Dyn | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Srina Talon Srina Talon | Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath | Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Drazen Lutris Drazen Lutris | Seela Leini Seela Leini | Lord Tooka Lord Tooka | Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn | Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah | Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr | Rosalia Aros Rosalia Aros | Firrerreo Firrerreo | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Tertius C. Nargath Tertius C. Nargath | Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast | Zarava Dekki Zarava Dekki

New-Srina-Divider-Red.gif

Tag: Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Others Tagged In Post
Appearance: XoXo

She listened to what the host had to say, while at the same time, not hearing anything at all while she remained at the ready. Selective hearing in anticipation of a dagger suddenly sticking out of her back. It was a skill set she had learned to cultivate in what felt like a former life. With so many internal and external voices, spoken and unsaid, the grand ballroom felt full to the ceiling. It was akin to a glass that some careless wait staff had forgotten about mid-pour where the contents were left to overflow. Rather than get lost in the moment—The Empress of the Sith Order remained anchored.

She was still as only stone could be. Unfeeling, unimpressed, and regal in every sense of the word. It wasn't the silver-pattered dress she wore, nor, the obvious time that had been spent weaving cloth into a piece of artistry. The silvery Echani could have been wearing rags and the effect would have remained the same. There was always something, more. Something unattainable and enigmatic that was designed to place others in a state of unease. To stand beside her was to become lost in paradox. To have the sun and moon shine in the same dark sky, the taste of steel and cream, or more accurately, a demon wearing white. She was a predator that had likely forgotten more battle tactics than any in the room had every known. In truth—She was quite possibly the threat the Commonwealth fought so hard to keep at bay. And yet…

When the Butcher King approached?

Srina remained where she was. Silent as death, barely there, and almost doll-like with feet that barely seemed to make contact with the polished floor. For a moment burnished golden orbs followed the form of Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf but they eventually pulled upward to look the Dark Lord in the eye. Few would dare to do such a thing. Even fewer would be able to resist the urge to bend the knee in his presence. Truly, she would make his zealots riot for the sin of her audacity as the much smaller woman had no such compunction. She would not bow or lambast Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex for his inquiry in public nor did she seek to melt him with a withering glare. Instead, she was merely quiet. His shadow was a welcome place for her to stand and her free hand moved just slightly…Letting the back of her palm touch his for a moment.

The physical gesture would say more than empty words ever could. The smallest bit of contact was a full-blown conversation. It was acknowledgement, gratitude, and a dozen other thoughts that one dear friend might whisper to the other.

Of course, Kaine noticed.

Of course, Kaine could see the pain and loss written across the emotionless wall of her face. Where others saw indifference, fury, and an unsettling hawkish precision in the cruelty of her stare…He knew her better. Second, only, to Empyrean.

With touch came truth…She did not fare well.

"Will not Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah be lonely without you?"

Respectful and oddly thoughtful from someone who was rumored to have the moral compass of a hurricane. Perhaps, she was imprinting her own sense of loss onto someone that also might be forlorn without their spouse. Still. Srina, was indebted for the company in a place where unfamiliar eyes regarded their presence with the same enjoyment as they might have when handling a live cobra.

Her eyes tore from the man before her when she felt someone ( Tertius C. Nargath Tertius C. Nargath ) watching through the crowd. There was a difference between a cursory glance and something a little more defined. Fear was the reaction most had when they realized who they witnessed. They turned, swiftly, and went in the other direction in the span of a heartbeat. When an unknown did not heed instinct…They were left with nothing. No air. No room. No right, to existence. Time had culled the small mercies that were certainly littered throughout her history. Missteps, in trust.

Srina Talon would not make those mistakes again.

Her gaze continued to move…Falling on an Acolyte ( Rosalia Aros Rosalia Aros ) from Jutrand Academy. The pale woman did not forget a face, though, she could not recall whom had sponsored her. It was befitting for some of the older children to see an event like this for multiple reasons. The Sith were often known for cutting a bloody swath through systems, but there were moments, when a civilization held potential and was thusly preserved. The Commonwealth was one such place. It could not be all death, all war, all the time. There was infrastructure to consider.

She felt something else, something new, that could only be described as a pull. There was a shift in the air during the speech the Lady of Secrets was delivering that felt as if she'd been hooked by the midsection and something was reeling her back toward the entrance. There were a few flooded whispers in some of the Sith while they glanced at their holo-devices with something that could have been called anxiety. With respect to the hologram recording from Queen Kelora Priestly it didn't last long…But the familiar presence did.

Her eyes narrowed as realization dawned.

Was he hiding from her? Or…Trying (in so much vain) not to alarm the rest of the Gala?

"How do you retain so many spouses when I can barely maintain one?"

The hushed inquiry for Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex would be barely audible while her eyes pierced through the crowd of the ballroom where guests began to part like the red sea. Sith through knowledge, fear, that their Corpse King had decided to appear. Members of the Commonwealth, not out of respect, but likely because the sight of her husband was a thing of nightmares. He was a horror, eldritch, and a vessel for something so corrupt that it reanimated and mutated his cadaver.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean was a monster.

He was her monster.

Before her heart could soften, she turned her head away. Before, her husband could see her resolve to stay angry with him falter. In most other events she could always be seen at his side, were he present, her path was always short. She went to him always. Today, she resisted. She refused to follow the invisible golden threads that had woven them together so long ago…Regardless the ache that had never lessened with time. The strength of their bond was almost a touchable thing, real, and unyielding. This was the first time she fought it…The urge to fall around her beloved like rain. To drown out the harshness of reality and find some level of normalcy…

No matter how furious she was…She loved her Maliphant, her Rhysion, in equal amounts.

But today? At this event? While the Royal Symphony began to play? If the Emperor wanted something of her?

He would need to come to her.

Not the other way around.

b26f37220d156b81dc958d7c61e97ef91dfadb33.pnj

//: Appearance //:
//: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru //:
nAEbAR.png
HhSPEl1.png
Everything about the evening couldn't be more perfect. Lights and decor were extravagant; Quinn hadn't been lucky enough to find a chance to attend a Commonwealth party. Several good things were spoken about them, but mostly from her parents. It was hard to picture her mothers dancing and mingling with others at parties such as this. Growing up, Ashin and Spencer were focused on business regarding Eshan and whatever Ashin had up her sleeve. When time was quiet, both women were known to take long vacations, just the two of them. These vacations left the twins being cared for by their respective nannies, and later on, Quinn found herself at Srina's side. Quinn wondered if her parents only had children out of necessity. They were timestamps and legacy markers for the women.

Quinn had long forgiven her parents' selfishness. But she still had nightmares of her parents walking through the nether portal, willingly sacrificing her and Noelle to the monstrosity that hunted Spencer. Closing her eyes, Quinn pushed back that memory and focused on the party.

Long speeches followed, and the guests were greeted by the High Queen. Quinn's hearing that she was missing the party for the birth of her child was an interesting choice. Quinn wondered if her parents would have done the same or if they would have found a way to attend both occasions. She knew Ashin hadn't been there for her birth only because she had to leave her wife and children for some emergency.

While everyone clapped, Quinn smiled and followed. The anthem and the speeches were beautiful. It made her miss home. She wondered if her sister had parties like this in the Eshan palace. Did Noelle give great speeches and sing the praises of the Eshan people and her fierce warriors? "We should go back to Eshan," Quinn started as she spoke to Alina beside her, "at least before we marry; I doubt the Alliance would allow the estranged Princess to wed a Sith on their territory." Quinn quipped, trying to hide the hurt in her voice. As much as Eshan was free, it needed to be more free. Noelle still had to follow the rules of the Alliance, and their control only dug deeper as they attempted to protect their assets in the Core.

A part of her was happy the Dark Empire invaded Coruscant; at least now the Alliance knew they weren't invincible. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to complete her mission on the planet. Her joke of an older sister remained unaccounted for, and the Tion Prince still sulked in the shadows.

The crowd began to shift and move, music playing overhead. Quinn looked around at the different faces in attendance. Iuuna Talon Iuuna Talon and her apprentice ( Eira Dyn Eira Dyn ) were there, along with her godmother ( Srina Talon Srina Talon ). Her smile widened as she caught a glimpse of her Godmother. Quinn hadn't been too quick to tell the woman about her engagement. The last time she saw her was during the academy tryouts. Quinn figured the woman was playing her part as Empress and watching her children diligently.

Similarly, Quinn also kept an eye on her cousins. If that ever came to pass, she would make any young Sith rue the day they ever fathomed messing with her younger cousins. Running her hands down the light fabric of her dress, Quinn once more reminded Alina, "I should tell my Godmother I'm engaged." A small smile curled along her lips as she playfully jested her fiancee. "Force forbid she attempts to have me meet another suitor after Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr , the great boy-king of Alvaria."

Outfit: Dress
Tag: Iuuna Talon Iuuna Talon | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Open

Nodding her head, she understood to let Srina be and not disturb the Empress during the ball. There were plenty of others for her to meet and interact with, she was keen to ensure she represented Iuuna well. Even if Iuuna wasn't pleased with her dress. Which was a disappointment, she had tried hard to find something she felt was stylish, elegant and appropriate, but she was going to have to search harder for something she would like and that her Master would approve of.

"I will do that. Or will try to." Iuuna made a good point and she was keen to exploit the weaknesses of her rivals at the academy. She also spotted Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin and gave a wave to the Echani princess. It was good to see more familiar faces, it made her feel more a part of the Order. Gave her a connection to work with. "Enjoy the company of the woman with the eye patch." Eira knew that Iuuna had been interested in the other woman and was keen to nudge her master that way to have fun.

She started stepping towards the other acolytes, turning around she smirked, "find out if she is just someone with an eye patch or an actual pirate. Would be cool if she was a pirate with an eye patch!" Eira giggled at her joke, maybe giving Iuuna a fun icebreaker to use to open the conversation with.

Eira stepped into the group of other acolytes and looked around, the bar was now open and she was parched. "Anyone want to join me in getting a drink?" She asked the group of acolytes, using the bar's availability as a way to break the ice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom