Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Siege of Commenor [TSE/CSA]

Allies: CSA and SJO
Enemies: [member="Enyo Typhos"] | TSE and allies
Objective: Confront the cyborg

Firing his arrows, Yuroic shot some of the Sith attempting to attack the city, his accuracy was still high even with his body being weaker due to his fight against his addiction. During this, he could tell that the Dark Sider from Mirial was still around, knew that he was there as well, however they hadn't taken steps towards confronting him. Yuroic decided to be the aggressor in the situation. Firing more arrows at the Sith, hitting them in their centre of mass as Yuroic used the Force to send a message to his adversary.

Hello once more, how about instead of hiding behind your men you come and fight me. Yuroic challenged the cyborg as he moved around, ducking behind cover now and then as he fired his arrows at the Sith. He was reserving his explosive arrows and Force Resistant arrows for when he actually faced his main opponent. Yuroic attempted to focus himself as he fought the call of spice and to lose himself into addiction once more. He was fighting two enemies at the moment, the Sith and himself. He knew that Asaraa and Allyson would beat him to a pulp if he didn't resist the addiction.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Equipment: Spear, Sabers, Armor,
Allies: CSA and Friends
Enemies: Sith and Friends ([member="Taeli Raaf"]?) [member="The Slave"]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh?" Alexandra rubbed at her eyes and looked at the man, curious as to this newcomer and looking him over as she sat up a bit straighter. She had been looking at the water nearby, taking a break from watching the battle and seeing how it might end. She had been naive enough to think no one would find her here, and with the spear leaning against the bench it was clear she wasn't just some random civilian. Yet, she did not move to grab the weapon, or the hilts on her waist, nor move to stand as she sat there in the armor she wore.

"A pleasure, and no, not often. I had come to see and witness the events of today. I had wondered if the Commenori would succeed or if the Emperor would kill all those in his wake. A rather curious outcome either way and yet, I find myself drawn to witnessing it." She leaned forward and looked past him, smiling as the golden eyes glowed, her extra appendage swaying beside her and her hand came to her chin, tapping it with one finger as she returned her gaze to the man.

"It would seem that the flow of the force is disturbed by more than just yourself and I. I hope that you do not intend to waste your soldier's talents on me, especially in a place filled with such life. Please, send them on to complete their mission... You I would ask remain here though. You are curious and I think you would be rather entertaining to talk with until something else shows its face. What... I don't know, but I feel like im missing out on something." She nodded and waited, looking past [member="The Slave"] again.

She would be lying if she said she could determine the exact number of individuals that held back, the force not quite so clear with its form being perverted and twisted. She did her best to follow the strands of life to their connections, to see how the force moved and was manipulated even by the simple lives of the soldiers that this man had brought with him. But they were too intertwined with those around them and the strain the force had on it this day.

When life died, the Force cried out. As if losing its own life and the strands that connected life to it were served, disconnected and unmade.

"Oh, would you like some drink? I have some on my person and I find the exchange of drinks starts most meetings off quite well." She returned her focus to the man who had come to stand before her, smiling rather kindly at him and without a ounce of hostile intent.

Heca Foliou

H
Allies: TSE | [member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="Belphaegor"] | [member="Enyo Typhos"] | [member="Khonsu Amon"] | [member="Sebastian Thel"]
Enemies: CSA | SJO
Objective: Disable shield generators

Waters yet to be tested by Heca.

She had never been involved in an active battle between two nations. She read some military history, only to find interest in something else from such a dull subject. The only thing she did appreciate were the paintings and other media that displayed images of battle sites; distressed soldiers, corpses, crimson stained earth, and other horrific elements that showed the terror and costs of war.

So when her Master, Matsu, offered the invitation to accompany her to the Siege of Commenor with another one of her apprentices, she didn’t and couldn’t refuse.

Was she ready?

Hell no. She had little skills to offer in a theater of war. She wasn’t ready, and Matsu too knew she wasn’t ready. Heca was perhaps the most inept and novice combatant within the ranks of the Sith Empire’s military. Didn’t even know how to properly shoot a blaster; however, everyone had to start from the bottom to get to the top. Natural in life if one were to evolve from what they are, no matter what they pursued to become. No doubt those around her were inexperienced in their pasts, only to grow and develop into hardened veterans of war. She could very well be like that one day.

But for now she would follow the strict orders of her Master: Stay close, observe and listen, and don’t try anything smart.

Simple, yes. But anything could go wrong in an intense situation such as this. She’d have to pull her own weight and use her limited knowledge of the Force to help her around. Though the Foliou was determined to show Matsu that her investment in her had merit and promise. Determined with a bit of anticipation and fear melded together.

Listening and observing carefully to the strategy that was orchestrated from the likes of her Master and others as to not forget a single detail from the objective. The Maenan had no intentions to die or displease the Sith Lady from her lack of attention. And so with the Spider, appearing to have central command of this unit of soldiers, closing all talks about their strategy, the Foliou readied herself for whatever horrors they’d face out in the field of battle. Horros that enthralled Heca as they were all of Death.

Good.

He could see the anger burn within [member="Lady Kay"]'s eyes as she reached out with the force he could feel the pressure like pinpricks around his heart, a slow vice grip as his chest tightened. Force crush was an ability he taught her long ago and one that his former student preferred. The darkness still lingered within and he continued to push her closer to it, continued to manipulate his opponent amidst the chaos of battle. The further she continued to fall before their battles conclusion, the more she proved him right. She would inevitably fall before him and he would bring her before the Sith Emperor [member="Darth Carnifex"] and all of Commenor would find their High Queen in chains, and her capture would signal the end of this insurrection. "Good I can feel your anger, your hate. Clench your fist crush the life from my heart you know you want to. It would be a great victory for your people." Prazutis said.

Normally he would be struggling as his bodily organs reacted to the pressure but he had given leave of his physical sensations long ago, a price of the power he wielded. He was attuned to what was happening in his body as if he had a greater awareness but he didn't feel the pain. Just as the telekinetic energy clenched down tighter as if it was a vice grip on his heart he violently broke the energy's hold with a small repulse. He commanded the force, bent the dark side to his will and gathered it too him. The pure dark side energy manifested in the palms of his hands like a violently blue fire and he blasted a gout of the burning flame straight at her with a lightning fury, giving mere moments to react to its hurricane speeds. Unlike regular fire this was dark side energy in its purest form it was soul shearing agony, its heat was almost energized as it saturated the target in the dark side, temporarily blinding them to the light.

Over it all he laughed at her rebuttle denouncing his claims over what he had given her proudly defending her alliance. The Commenor Systems Alliance had fractured when the Sith Empire came, their unity destroyed as world after world came to the Sith banner to save their peoples from the rage of the Black Iron Tyrant, to stop them from following Commenor to ruin. This was the folly of her alliance it was rooted in weakness, all it took was a careful touch from the Lord of Lies to shatter them like a glass house "Your methods are folly. Your alliance shattered into a thousand pieces the moment your member worlds heard we were coming, and all it took was my careful touch to send them all flocking to our banner to save their worlds from what now befalls yours. I tossed them a lifeline and they sold you out for the promise of mercy. Even now they stand alongside the Emperor to watch Commenor burn. Your methods are rooted in the light the same doctrine the Galactic Alliance once employed, and even they fell to ruin before us." He said as he let up on the dark flames, and unleashed another blast of dark tendrils with deadly intent.

They too fell to ruin through betrayal their Grand Marshal [member="Taeli Raaf"] had been a plant all along, and together alongside the Emperor they orchestrated the greatest deception in the modern era that took down the bastion of light and left the core worlds to the mercy of other galactic powers. The Dominion, the Free Worlds Coalition, the Galactic Alliance, they all fell to the might of the Sith Empire and Commenor would find itself as just another statistic.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
It should work! Why wasn't it working? Her hold on his heart should be weakening him, but [member="Darth Prazutis"] seemed unphased. It was almost as though he was no longer living.

He pushed her hold on him back with a repulse, something that she had yet to experience until now. The moment that he lifted his hand, she knew that another attack was coming. Kay's eyes fell to one of the bodies on the ground nearby. She gripped it with the Force and quickly brought it up to intercept with the Force fire that spewed forth from his palm. "You let your ego blind you. You've no idea what's really happening. You've no idea what the others are planning while you give them your banners! You've no idea what others are planning while all of you are focused on Commenor!"

Lightsaber still in hand, Kay thrust it back into the door's electrical panel, destroying the mechanism within in a bid to take that exit out of the equation. If Prazutis planned on bringing her to his Emperor as she assumed, then she planned on trying to make that as difficult as possible.

Her mind went straight to [member="Veiere Arenais"], focusing on their connection while she still could. ~Veiere, I'm trapped fighting Prazutis in the Senate Hall.
I don't know how much longer I can stop him from beating me! Make sure our children are safe!~

She thought of all her friends then. How many had come? How many stayed away? How many would be killed? More than likely she'd find out soon enough.

The Emperor recoiled, struck by the explosive detonation of light that washed over the platform and temporarily blinded and disoriented the Dark Lord. When his vision cleared, the fallen King had flung himself over the edge and plummeted down to the Sith camp below. The Mandalorian Fett had already given chase, the sound of his jetpack soaring through the air momentarily louder than the cacophonous boom of the Sith artillery as they continued to relentlessly batter the shields. Carnifex was uninjured, only slightly rattled by the faint vestiges of light that still clung to the surface of the observation deck, but with a wave of his hand, he sent them scattering as darkness again enveloped the floating platform.

"Hunt him down. Bring me back his head." He commanded to the remaining Mandalorians who, despite the Emperor's lack of reward confirmation, could expect a generous bonus to the already considerable payout they were receiving for just standing around and looking menacing. Carnifex pressed another button on the display console, sending out an alert that the fallen King had escaped custody and was now running wild and loose on the battlefield. They would receive the same command, to run him down and bring the Emperor back his head; bloody and dripping.

Then his attention turned to the Prime Minister, who amusingly seemed concerned with the Emperor's well-being. "Just be prepared to spring your trap, Prime Minister. The loss of the fallen King will not damage my plans to bring Commenor to its knees. Soon the Queen herself will fall into my clutches."

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Ronan Vizsla"] | [member="Koda Fett"] | [member="Baron Morcus"] | [member="Macharius Solaire"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"]

The black tendrils wrapped around her body like a metal binding they were unbelievably strong and increadibly painful as they constricted but at the same time they did something else to [member="Lady Kay"]. The black tendrils cut off her connection to the force preventing her from using it. The Sith Lord maintained the spell that kept her locked away, a grin taking root on his face. He deactivated the mag coil system on his armor and even now felt just how much pain had radiated from her attempt at crushing his heart, he wouldn't dare to show it though. The Shadow Hand choked it down while he approached hauling her up.

Behind him came the rumbling of footsteps as the Nerean Crownguard returned quickly gathering around her. Two of the four held her down with telekinetic grips ensuring she remained completely immobile, while the other two secured a SA-1 Force Sensitive Restrainment Harness. Once that was secured she was swiftly gagged. "This was a fun game but I no grow tired of playing, the fight is over for you." The Shadow Hand said as his eyes looked towards the exit door. First Guard tapped on his wrist panel and the ray shield deactivated but that still left the door damaged. The Sith Lord blasted it inward with telekinetic energy while the four large guardsman carried her immobile form alongside him.

The streets still remained empty most of the populace around the few office buildings that surrounded the senate hall were no doubt in bunkers by now, if [member="Mythos"] didn't purge them all that is. He did remember of the man's bloodthirst once battle had started and it might've only grown in his further fall. The group made their way back out the door and moved towards the office building across the street they had entered through. Once again the structure was empty and devoid of life, he speculated this was the emergency escape for the members across the way. The basement tunnels led further beyond even what the Sith had tunneled into, had Mythos not killed the security officials they might've been locked away down here. He would show the man gratitude for his service later.

The procession made their way through the separate tunnel network once more they felt the ground shake as artillery shells, bombs dropped from starfighters and the battle raged above them once they left from under the energy shield. This time around the tunnels were far more clustered than they were before as Sith teams made their way back and forth. The first group they encountered he swiftly ordered them to defend the route that he was taking, in case any unwanted visitors found their way in pursuit. It was extremely dark down in these tunnels and for someone without a helm, the force, or any weapons it was pitch black. They made their way through these tunnels and turned into a side passage, one that wasn't carved out naturally rather it was cut right into the wall through the efforts of the Sith, the same tunnel he had taken to get to the senate hall.

The sounds of battle exploded around them as he left the tunnels and entered the front lines of the Sith legion. The trenches were flooded with Sith forces and the heavily defended, command center loomed like a dark shadow over them. It would be a quick stop through the command center before he guided her to the repulsorlift that shimmered to life it would carry him right to [member="Darth Carnifex"]. The Shadow Hand tapped several buttons on his wrist panel that would send a unique notification sequence to Kaine, telling him of his success and impending arrival.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Her mind had been elsewhere. She was too focused on contacting [member="Veiere Arenais"] and of busting the door, believing that the dead body that she had thrown up to block the Force flame was enough to save her from an attack. But it wasn't. [member="Darth Prazutis"] utilized her distraction and as the dead body blew apart, the dark tendrils came threw and quickly bound her.

Kay bit her lip to keep from crying out as she was cut off from everything, including freedom of movement. Her connection to Veiere was once again severed.

The harness was something new. It was heavily restrictive and much worse than any collar. Her lower body wasn't harnessed, but that didn't quite matter at the moment. She glared at those that bound her and to Prazutis as she was gagged. But that was about all that she could do.

Although her hands were still free, the shackles on her wrists covered her blaster bracers to the point where she wasn't so sure if trying to fire them would hurt her.

Kay was carried through the Senate Hall nd into the darkness, hearing the others all around her but unable to see them. The sounds of the ongoing battle was disheartening to hear, but silence would be worse. Silence would mean everyone was gone. Yet they were still fighting, still giving it their all. Would they still remain fighting when they find her captive? Or would they give up? Kay hoped for the former.

She maintained her resolve while she was lead through the encampment towards the command centre. There were no tears to be had. Not in front of everyone. It gave her some satisfaction that as weak as they claimed her to be, they still needed to heavily restrain her. She was a threat to their rule.

But what fate they had in store for her, she couldn't imagine. Hopefully her family were all safe. Hopefully they could escape what she could not.

Location: Tunnels beneath Chasin City; heading towards surface.
Objective: Do some damage and regret poor life choices.
Equipment: Right Arm, Lightsaber, Sith Sword, Sidearm, Jin'Wodasir [3].
Allies: The Sith Empire
Opposition: [member="Caedyn Arenais"] & [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Loreena Arenais"] (Indirectly).

Frowning in annoyance, Adrian's squinting eyes roved back and forth between the two passages, then across the walls. Not that he could see much, since some son of a Hutt had blown out the lights. Blue eyes searching for anything, anything at all, that might indicate the proper path, the young Corellian couldn't help but be angry with both himself and those damn Commenori. Himself, because he hadn't managed to recover the sonar device one of the now-dead Legionnaires had been carrying, and those damn Commenori because they decided to fight against all hope, rather than doing the sensible thing and surrendering unconditionally.

Groaning slightly, he went into the right tunnel on a whim, fully knowing that he couldn't afford to stay put for long. Replacing his right arm with an organic construct wrought from the vilest of Sith science had turned out to be a great idea most of the time, not so much when avoiding detection was the goal. Still, he was confident that the numerous other darksiders and Sithspawn present, as well as the scope of the carnage in the trenches outside the shield, would provide at least some interference. With luck, it would be enough.

Unfortunately, it would seem like Lady Luck was not particularly fond of him. As he strode through the darkness, his boots snagged on a tripwire, his waist triggering another as he barely managed to keep from falling. Senses screaming at him of incoming danger, the young Knight thrust his right arm forward just in time to divert a stream of fire from the attached blowtorch, though that act sent the now focused energy right into the ground beneath his feet. Ground that just happened to be covered in tar.

Within moments of its exposure to the stream of fire, the ground burst into flames, flames that reach up hungrily to tear at his expensive-looking black and red attire. Teeth clenched in pain and annoyance, he thrust his hands outwards and down, a wave of telekinetic energy batting aside the flames and causing the tunnel to rumble ominously. Seizing the moment, he leapt back from whence he had come, patting down the last bit of smouldering cloth and wincing slightly as he felt his legs blistering. Karking Commenori. With one last glance towards the still burning tunnel, he headed back towards the fork, then went with the left passage, this time keeping an eye open for any traps. By the dunes of Korriban, how he wanted to electrocute whatever scoundrel had decided to trap these already unpleasant warrens.

[member="Ithnan Cryo"] [member="Vallory"]

She rushed in, yet now she was closer to her targets. She spun as she sighed blaster bolts blocking a few back towards the blaster that fired it. She being armored she moved quite fast. She stepped back seeing her two targets one approaching her. She raised her blades to block his and pushed agaisbt his saber as she moved to get sone distance so she could keep a eye on both

ain't this a surprise....you have one win full confidence and one who is like a womp rat...scared

She glanced to valley, then to her companion as she removed her helmet and tossed it to the side she reached with the force towards vallory, attempting to grab her and pull the girl towards her, she glanced back and frowned feeling darben had gotten closer to the tunnel despite her commands. Her attention went back to the two and if her pull pages off she would have the girl close now and quickly grab her to restrain her and she looked towards the other sith and the troopers

if you value your friends life...you will surrender

Some reason she knew this wasn't going to happen, she glanced around remember they were in the tunnels...she started grinning widely as she started preparing for if they decided to attack again...the air already hot with battle would soon get hotter

Objective: Batlle [member="Aten Ramses"]
Secondary Objective: Make (ex?)girlfriend happy

Battle was something mythos enjoyed doing, Mara was not wrong when she noted he was enjoying himself. As his axe missed it's mark Mythos smirked, knowing that was exactly what he planned. He dropped the axe and powered his sonic emmiter from the palms of his suit aimed at the center chest of Aten's core. What he had not counted on was the Jedi Knight's ability to counter and use his bionic arm to seize Mythos' arm and instantly attack his elbow in an effort to snap the joint and break his arm. Mythos... had underestimated his opponent, his arrgoance and recklessness coming into play again. He felt confident and safe inside his armor, so confident that he had no worries and did not think this Jedi could even stratch him at all...

He was wrong...

The sonic blast was about to explode into his chest and his elbow was about to snap. Without the aid of the sheild the force granted the jedi he was going to take the plast point blank, without any other way to defend himself that elbow was going to pop... Yet. Something happened that made both of those things a matter of theory.

Mara Rockwell said:
"Take this you son of a queen!" she shouted before pulling the trigger. The launch knocked Mara on her butt and sent the rocket spiraling towards Mythos in a winding spiral.

Mythos' Crazy Super Hacker (ex?)girlfriend [member="Mara Rockwell"]

Strengths~~
+Will Disable The Sheild Generators
+Is Smoking hot
Weaknesses~~
- Is Addicted to Glitterstim/Is insane
-Just shot him with a rocket launcher

He had no time to flinch, react or anything of the sort. Off to his right side in collision course, point impact center mass came that rocket and once again [member="Kaine Australis"] inadvertedly saved his life but this time that golden armor took a dent. One second Mythos was fighting the Jedi Knight and the other, Mara, The Lover of the Sith Lord, the one who designed the Control Center or at least was in charge of it when it was first attacked by the Crime Syndicate known as the Cabal, had shot him with a rocket and sent him flying through duracrete. It was like getting hit with a flash bang but also getting hit with a lead pipe upside the head. All systems went silent, either that or mythos was having Tinnitus to a severe degree. It would not be the first time his hearing had been damaeged like that.

Mythos literally flew into duracrete, then past the duracrete into several stands and seats where Senators once held their talks. There he sat, he had no time to think if the Jedi shared some of the blast, he was reeling. Her voice only now registered in his head,the H.U.D. was filled with static for a few seconds until it showed who shot the thing and where she was. He had to take off the helmet, wipe the blood from his cut forehead and smile, a wicked smile because he knew she was the Key to victory here. He laid the golden helmet beside him while the blood rushed down back to his legs and he got feeling back into them. Last time he got shot with a rocket like that it was during the rebel attack on Coruscant by the original Rebel Alliance of the One Sith days. It was horrible... but he was used getting hit hard.

"Mara. My love" He said through the internal holotransmitter system into the command center she was in, she would see his busted face. He began to think what she could be mad about today, it was a hard task but the A.I. system he had could help. A switch in the glove and he spoke to his A.I. monitor system that also worked as a schedule tracker. M.A.R.A.I. Short for Mission, Analysys, Record, Artificial Intelligence was a system Mythos used to help in combat situations and as a logistical and mission tracker, it responded with a blue light.

"M.A.R.A.I. Search: Rockwell" Mythos said, standing on one knee, burshing off the duracrete and dursteel rubar off his body. "Searching Rockwell: Reminder, Three Month Anniversary missed."

Mythos grimaced, still smirking with half his lips while clicking back to the Command Center. "Sorry I missed our Aniversary my Pelko Bug. I promise I will make it up to you but i need some help. Can you take down the Shields you put up for the attack while I take care of this jedi? Please don't shoot me again."

Mythos stood up, he looked over himself and found out that his axe was gone, his rudis flew off while he was flying and his battlerifle was destroyed by the Jedi at his counterattack. He had only two weapons left in his displosal; His songsteel lightsabers. Clipping them and igniting the akward blade now with no protection for his head Mythos headed back in the direction he thought the jedi was in.

[member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]​

Objective: Gather belongings and enter Chasin City.
Opponents: [member="Koda Fett"], The Sith Empire.
Er6tw3E.png
[member="Koda Fett"] had disappeared, and anyone who had been hunted by the man knew this to be a wary change of circumstance. Typically, Fett hunted down his prey with unrelenting focus; he wasn't an impatient man by any means, quite the opposite, though the last time Veiere had been on the run, he hadn't gained nearly a distance so easily. Still, it mattered not. Commenor was burning and time was not on the King's side. It felt as if it had been playing against him for quite a while now, truthfully.

The Royal Estate of House Arenais was hidden within the forest hills of the Eldritch Mountain Range, overlooking the Capital City from it's natural green shroud. Veiere had commissioned it's construction behind the scene's when he had first been appointed King of Commenor; their house to serve as a quiet, private location for which he and his wife could find respite away from the prying eyes of politics. Like everything else within sight and sound of hearing, by the days end, it too would be in flames and singing to the heavens with black smoke; though not before Veiere Arenais had returned to gather what little he had left there.

The Force urged him on in hurry, the tension had not been removed of him and thus Veiere wasted no time in moving to the basement cellar and searching for his equipment, secured there, the Kingsglaive and Armor of the King of Commenor; in case this wasn't to be enough, he also secured the weapon meant for the Dark Jedi Order, a standard Lightsaber to match the Sith's weapon now attached to his belt. If there was anymore fight left in him, Veiere Arenais would go out as the King he had once been before; no longer the disgraced exile whom had turned his back and failed all who had ever loved him.

"Veiere, I'm trapped fighting Prazutis in the Senate Hall.
I don't know how much longer I can stop him from beating me!
Make sure our children are safe!".
Time stopped in the moment that [member="Lady Kay"]'s words reached him, their Force Bond covering distance's the eyes could not. [member="Darth Prazutis"] was there as well, once again hunting down his Wife and seeking either to have her killed or to turn her back to the Dark Side once again for all Veiere could know. "Son'uva queen!" he shouted angrily, losing his composure and taking hold of the closest thing to him, a table, the Force pooling to him as he launched it against the wall of the Cellar and saw the house-hold decor break into several pieces.

Everything they had built up together, the Legacy that had become their pride and joy and perhaps the greatest purpose their lives had come to give to the Galaxy was all coming undone at the hands of the Sith Empire. His Children were in the Capital, his wife prisoner to the Sith Lord once again and no doubt [member="Darth Carnifex"] would have designs of his own for her. The Twins were young, Kay was right to ask Veiere to move to their position yet he didn't know if he could just abandon her to Prazutis; the Sith Lord and the Former King had met in combat a couple times already over the damage he had done to his Family, to Kay. If something happened to her...

"Hold on, Kay...-I'll find them and then I'm coming for you".

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Ronan Vizsla"] | [member="Koda Fett"] | [member="Baron Morcus"] | [member="Macharius Solaire"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"]​

Caedyn Arenais

C
Objective: Bring Light to the Darkness.
Special Inventory: Jedi Armor, Side-Arm, Lightsaber & Heavy Buckler.
Allies: [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Loreena Arenais"], The Commenor Systems Alliance & The Silver Jedi Order.
Opposition: The Sith Empire and [member="Adrian Vandiir"].
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
"I'd hate to see anything happen to you, besides...
seems like some sith are through the shields, we'd probably be safer together."
Caedyn Arenais just smirked back at [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] as she voiced her concern for him, the girl wasn't a long time friend as of yet, though she were certainly a great one to have at his side both in and out of times such as these. She had been his contact within the Silver Jedi Order, the open door so to speak that encouraged him to join them in a time where he had nowhere else to turn (Commenor was being blockaded at the time).

"Well gee, I didn't know you felt so strongly" He replied, teasing her, which during such a serious time seemed absurd yet it was Caedyn's way to make light of things during what were considered the most controversial moments for humor to show itself. It didn't take long of course for that smirk to fade as he followed her gaze skyward to the shields looming overhead; "If the Sith have gotten through then that means the tunnels are compromised...-My Mom's down there, but if we don't keep these shields alive then everyone's dead..." He spoke his thoughts aloud, none of that same humor present as he made the rather morbid announcement.

Back in the direction he and [member="Loreena Arenais"] had come from, it sounded as if there were small eruptions going off within the underground labyrinth's corridors closest to them. "Lori set up traps for the enemy back there...-That must be them. Grife, I hope that was the Sith and not some of our people..." He muttered under his breath before turning back to look to Asaraa, "I'm glad you're here" he offered his genuine appreciation. Things weren't looking good at all but he was truly glad to have a friend with him.

[member="Darth Carnifex"] | [member="Darth Prazutis"] | [member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] | [member="Ayessa Kroan"] | [member="Lauri Törni"] | [member="Darian Helsic"] | [member="Vestille Thumahra"] | [member="Shia Kryze"] | [member="Iakchi"] | [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] | [member="Mythos"] | [member="Baron Morcus"] | [member="Vanessa Vantai"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Kor Vexen"] | [member="Jairdain"] | [member="Aten Ramses"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Darth Scuros"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Belphaegor"]

For Generations the august Nuna-Ball Arena had stood Host of innumerable celebrated Games, League Rivalries that had stood the test of time, battles that encumbered thousands of pages of Sports Literature. For an epoch it had been heralded; unblemished by the blasphemous actions and protests of the Biological Athletes Union, or the ugly Civil and Social Affairs of the Committee Against Non-Sentient Abuse that had seen the Sport villainized and left limping in these more Cultured areas of the Galaxy.

Numberless Plays had extended down that Gridiron to the delight of roaring Commenori fans. So much joy and glee for every soul that had furnished those Stadium Seats, or those in rabid trance huddled around the cerulean glow of Living Room Holos. So much euphoria and jubilation as the beloved spectacle advanced up and down the Field.

All of it erased in an instant.

Denatured.

Relegated to memory.

A slow cavalcade, by order of [member="Darth Carnifex"] and lead by his man, Captain Cano; descended within hulking beasts of metal that roared ferociously across the midnight skies. As the Ajunta-class StarFortresses languidly cut through dark nighttime clouds, above the City of Anteluma. From the gaping jaws of yawning Bay Hatches, feral Bombs sang cruelly through the blackness.

Clear across the City, Civilians truckled beneath the raucous wailing of Air Raid Alarms. Grief and sorrow hung thickly through every home, across every street, and inside of every Bunker. The illusion that, maybe, just maybe, the woes of Chasin City would never extend to them - shattering their minds like glass as it broke. It wasn't a lack of Patriotism for Commenor, not a sign of yellow cowardice; it was simply fear, animalistic and savage fear.

The Arena vanished first, purified and cleansed by the Unholy caress of Broadcap Bombs. The sacred ground on which it had stood, left to spasm with agitation as it sank low on it's knees in terror, before quite suddenly flaring upwards with hysterical rage. The blast extended nearly three kilometers in to the air; frenzied slabs of Duracrete and Steel abandoning the partitions that once divided the structure.

No sacred structure would stand untouched.

Entire City Blocks were dematerialized, left mangled and ruptured; bleeding dust and soot and ash across Anteluma. Glittering shards of glass radiantly gleaming as it billowed and expanded through the flush glare of seething fires. Each blast evaporated more. Each detonation ablating with no mind for bigotry. School, Hospital, Home or Business. No target was taboo as the Bombs dropped.

Grim melancholy shared in equal portion across all of Commenor.

But such misfortune was not exclusive, as the men and women of the Imperial 275th Marines back at the Western Trenchline outside of Chasin City, could attest. Forced to cling tough, under the abject wretchedness, of the endless salvos discharged by the 123d Artillery. Weathered and bruised, they staggered around in agony; attempting to endure and repel the hot-tempered Raid of the Commenori One-Nine Infantry Division.

Under the glare of a Jade-hued series of Artillery Illumination Rounds, the conflict unraveled. Heavy Weapons from both sides bellowed on endlessly, stroboscopic light inundating the Battlefield through a fog of acrid steam that rose out of blast craters and hung thick upon the disfigured landscape. Mortars, fired with lazy curves, arced through the haze; bursting in to swells of white, irradiant flames athirst for flesh.

Frenetic chaos crept ruthlessly across the terrain, with the fury of back-alley cutthroats, bloody violence gripped the Western Trenches by the throat - threatening to choke the life out of any that stood in the way.

"Situation Critical. . " wild shouts flooded the Southern Trenches Command Posts, Blaster fire and the howling anguish of dying men littering the transmission. "Strong. . Contact! Need. . . Support! ASAP!! " The choppy relay beseeched.

"Get that gun firing, Trooper! " A Commanding Officer of the Two-Seven-Five demanded, walloping the helmet of an idle Soldier before forcefully usurping him from his position and shoving the man down towards a Repeater Canon.

Zymus Velimir, a man of imposing stature, broad across the chest, with sturdy shoulders; watched on with undaunted, soft blue eyes. Wreathed in boiled black leathers and gambeson with a tightly-wrought hauberk, he remained silent as the pandemonium unfolded.

"Have faith in Supreme General Mallear, men! " The Officer yelled, looking for a moment towards Zymus before he gazed back out at the encroaching terror that was beginning to overrun their position. "Mallear protects! " He knew the Supreme General well enough, he understood the tactical genius of the man, he respected the duties he expected from each and every one of his Soldiers.

By blade and by blaster, by bayonet and bomb. Men were dying everywhere.

"ROTWORMS! " The Officer howled with tremendous vigor, "Your heart may belong to the Empire, " He said, pulling the pistol from his hip holster as the drum of the Heavy Repeater chewed through ammunition. "But your Lives belong to the Legion! Now you repel this scum! Repel them for the Emperor! Repel them for MALLEAR!! "

Finally, thought Zymus, roused more by the bloodletting he was about to partake in; as he pressed muddy leather fingers in to his mouth, removing a Partial-Denture crafted of pristine Xellwood, before carefully stowing it away in a protective pouch on his belt. This was the fight he had been promised.

Equipment: See Sig
Enemies: [member="Mythos"] The Sith Empire

Aten fully intended on shattering the Sith’s elbow, rendering it useless, his eyes kept track of the other hand and all it would’ve taken was a simple shift of the Jedi’s weight and he could’ve pushed the Sith’s own torso in the path of the sonic emitter. Neither of their plans came to fruition as there was a sudden scream from above, the shouts of a woman, angered, or perhaps just insane. During his time working as a bartender on Taris he’d heard the saying “Fear a woman scorned”. Only now did this phrase ring true as the whooshing sound of the rocket being propelled cut through the air. Aten’s heart sank thinking that the missile was aimed at him, instead, it was at his foe. Whatever had the Sith done to draw the woman’s ire in such a way? To use a rocket!

Body leaning forward, continuing to hold onto Mythos, Aten used the Sith as a meat shield. The rocket detonated upon impact with the Sith’s ostentatious armor, heat reached out seeking to claim Aten, the kinetic force catching the Jedi and propelling him along with his foe. It was the combat outfit Aten wore that protected him from the flames and even the stone that had been turned into shrapnel seeking to penetrate the Morellian. Following Mythos through the hole his body had created Aten landed in the very same senatorial chambers, his hair pooled around him, head ringing, body aching. That woman is crazy! Kol chirped concern for its master evident in their bond but more than anything shocked by the fact the woman, supposedly an ally of Mythos had shot them with a rocket.

“Understatement of the year Kol. Understatement of the fething year.” Aten groaned as he leaned up taking in his surroundings. Dust filled the air, there was a warm, wet sensation on the right side of the Jedi’s head. The faint smell of iron, the sensation simple grew stronger as a stream of liquid retreated down the side of his face. Blood. Taking in a deep breath Aten reached to his crystal, allowing it to hone his focus on the fight ahead the pain turned to an afterthought as he rose to his feet. A small part of the Morellian’s hair was matted to his head as the blood soaked into it, staining it.

Casting a glance up to the dark aura that neared, Aten’s breathing stayed level, his demeanor calm. Right hand reaching to his belt the Jedi unclipped his saber, holding it in his palm. The energy it fed him surged through his being greater than it did before. The calming presence of Kol keeping the Jedi in line. Another breath and with a thought Aten activated the saber. An azure plasmatic blade escaped the hilt bathing the area in a faint bluish glow, illuminating the Jedi cutting through the dust and revealing Aten who looked across the Senatorial chambers to Mythos. Left hand rising, right foot sliding back and bracing itself. Aten’s palm faced the ceiling, all his fingers bending in beckoning the Sith forward, an open challenge.

Allies: TSE
Enemies: CSA and co
Objectives: Fight me
DARTH SIBILUS

Fashionably late. The planet had already began to rock to the tune of war, the very earth fissuring and crumbling beneath the strain of the Sith Empire. The sky, from which a flotilla of Imperial transports floated down, was alive. Turbolaser and blasterfire streaked the air, scorching and maiming whoever was unfortunate enough to stray into their paths. A thick smog hung around the portion of the city where these troops touched down, concealing their presence from the hapless souls below. Within one of these transports, was concealed Darth Sibilus himself, adorned in the black garb which identified him as a Sith. Heavy plates of armour ran across his body - scuffed and dent to mark the scars of warfare.

In a woosh of steam, the maws of the transports opened mere seconds after connecting with the city floor. From the bowels of these transports poured Sith soldiers, who let fire immediately onto the enemy, fumbling with their weapons as their comrades fell, plagued by fatigue and surprise as the slaughter commenced. Blade held aloft, Darth Sibilus stepped from the transport himself, raising his fist in an almost lazy manner, before jerking it resolutely to the side. Several bodies flung into a burning building, the smashing glass and bone barely distinguishable.

In a quick movement, the Sith Lord used the Force to propel himself upwards, his massive frame travelling with speed through the smokey air, landing quite heavily upon one of the few buildings which seemed to still be structurally sound. From here, the true ruin to the city was evident, and the Epicanthix was searching for his prey.

[SIZE=10pt]Location: Tunnels around the Shield Generators[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Objective: Protect the Shield Generators & Smash stuff[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Allies: CSA and Pals[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Opposition: TSE & [member="Kor Vexen"] with others at the Generatos [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Charlie frowned seeing her Master’s smile fade, she must have missed the initial order and the padawan berated herself quietly. A hand reached to her right ear and she began to play with the device there adjusting it accordingly. Her orders were given and she nodded to Jyoti and looked to move with the fuzzy wookie and Saka. She remembered Saka from the class Jyoti had taught, the girl was one to study her surroundings while Charlie on the other hand jumped head first. It was going to be interesting working with the woman. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Looking over towards Iakchi, the Seoulian girl nodded quickly. “As much as I want to fight the Sith we need to focus on defending the generators though.” Her words were more of a reminder to herself. Charlie wanted nothing more than to seek out the Sith and destroy them, but they had something bigger to do – they had people to protect. Patting Jarael on the shoulder, Charlie nodded. “Come on” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Moving with the group, Charlie kept her mind sharp and protected. There was something that washed over her making her feel warm and protected. Blinking, she recognized the presence that came with the feeling. Master Dragonsflame empowered them. Charlie knew what the power did, but the concept worried her. She had studied a bit on mentalism – her curiosity getting the best of her. Dark siders could do the same and she wondered if having all their minds connected like that was a good thing. Still, she accepted the meditation and pushed forward. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Charlie being the type to get lost in her own mind, was brought back to reality when Saka spoke. The tunnels needed to be scouted so no one got surprised, but they didn’t have the time to fully look everything through. “That’s a good Idea, but we don’t have the time. I can feel them getting closer…” Charlie bit the tip of her tongue as she spoke, times like this she wished she had a sweet treat to calm her nerves. “We could scout while they plant the casper pods. It would be smarter to have Master Iakchi cover Jarael as she planted the pods – you and I can scout the tunnels. If they get past us – then they have to deal with a wookie” A grin spread across her face, “So let’s not let Master Iakchi have all the fun.” Charlie waited to see what the senior of the group thought about her plan. As her training continued under Jyoti, she was becoming more confident and trusting of her instincts. Though it did help when your Master was a great strategist as hers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt][member="Iakchi"] [member="Saka Amara"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Jarael Belaerys"][/SIZE]

Commenor, Chasin City, Some Marketplace, Undetermined Time
Stopping To Admire Local History | Assisting Commenor Systems Alliance | Combating The Sith Empire | Interacting with [member="Rook Lokar"] [member="Rohak Vizsla"] ~ Run Boy Run
——————————————————————

Ayessa's escapades in the back streets of Chasin City came to a grinding halt pretty fast. Her senses flared up like a couple dozen bolts of Kiffuan lightning, head flipping off to the side.

A museum? Innocuous enough.

Except there were looters.

Her eyes narrowed. Enemy forces were already within the city? There obviously must have been more than one way through the shield, duh, but so fast? And so focused on destroying this place? As callous as it sounded, people could always come back. A culture doesn't bounce back so fast.

"Rook, that's a bad idea. There's already foes in the city. Get to the ship." Without pausing to listen for his obviously-smarmy response, she tucked the communicator into her jacket pocket and casually removed her lightsaber from it's concealed place. The curved hilt felt almost foreign in her hands, cold, but still hers. Her thumb rubbed over the ignition button but didn't press it quite yet. She'd built it all those years ago, after that terrible trial on Ilum.

This, though, this was a terrible, terrible plan. But if she left this place without helping at least a little bit, then she could maybe not feel so-- So guilty. Guilt could not be laid at her door if she at least tried.

So without a second thought to it she flipped the hilt into a reverse grip and started out towards the museum looters.

——————————————————————
R2-C4 | Lightsaber

Iakchi

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Beverage Connoisseur
Objective: Protect the Generators
Allies: [member="Saka Amara"] | [member="Charlie Nooran"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] | CSA Allies & folks
Enemies: [member="Kor Vexen"] and whoever else wants to get their arms pulled off by a Wookiee

"I don't like it, but it could help," the Wookiee replied to his padawan as she asked, backed up in support by Charlie. "But you're not going alone." He looked over to a group of Rangers who were nearby, beckoning them over. "You'll go with them. Stay vigilant and stay aware of your surroundings. You won't have much time, I can feel them getting closer by the minute. But we will hold the line here." He walked over to his padawan, putting an oversized hand on her shoulder as he looked into her eyes. "I have faith in you, Saka. The both of you. May the Force be with you."

They would need it. They would all need it. As he went back to the pods he found [member="Jarael Belaerys"] to continue watching over those who were setting them up. It was support that they gravely needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom