Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Thranta flew over the Moon (Complete)

Draco lay with his chest rising and falling, his breathing heavy as he caught his breath, eyes half closed watching Faith as she rose and fell, her head on his chest as she laid atop him. He was thankful they still made time for this, the just laying together after both of them had been sated for as short a time as it may be, staring into each other's eyes, just being together.

The man smiled, brushing hair from her face after she spoke, her eyes shining, cheeks still pink, skin still covered in a thin sheen of glistening sweat. She spoke, breaking the silence with news about the Republic's desire to meet with her. Draco had strong feelings about the Republic and the numerous shadow states and remnants that rose from its ashes, even if he knew most people in the Republic had been good, honest men and women from the start. That the work of many, many like Faith, had been tarnished by a few foul, oppressive members of a dark regime that lasted several iterations.

"Oh, well at least you waited to tell me bad news." He grinned, considering her bribe. Under normal circumstances he would have been there on his own accord, supporting her albeit with complaints, but this provided an opportunity. "Boots you say? I'm not sure that is enough. These are the same people that tried to kill me a few times." He winked at her, keeping his voice light and jovial to make it obvious he was pressing his luck on purpose. "Remember that thing you did, on the way to Nar Shaddaa?" It was a dangerous subject to bring up considering what had happened there, what they had went through. He had been traumatized and tortured, she had been forced to find him, and when she did he had been very near death. "With your mouth? Maybe that and boots. Then you won't hear any complaints from me."

[member="Faith Organa"]

She looked at him pretending to be shocked, "THAT and boots, I don't know that's pushing your luck there Drahr." She tried not to smile to try and give some semblance to the farce that she was unwilling to do everything he requested.

"Let's say boots, and......hmmm let me see" She let her fingers walk across his chest as she thought about it, "Dinner with my mother for two nights" Yes she knew that would go over about as nicely as a balloon made of phrik.

It was often that they were able to play this game, and right now was the perfect time. "This new Republic, I haven't heard much about them, and they could be the a remnant from before. I won't be so giving with them as I was the last" Her family had been very giving to the old Republic, phrik it was all they wanted. And they got it, but what did Alderaan get....Sith. Yes that's what they got...

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco grinned widely, his fingers tracing small circles in the small of her back as they lay together. He could see her teases and jests as she walked her fingers up his chest gently, playing with him. "Ew, lets not bring up your mother while we're laying together." He grinned playfully. In truth, if Arianna was any indicator of how Faith would age, she would do so most gracefully, though the mentioning of in-laws while in bed together was still a turn off.

"I haven't either. Perhaps it is best we watch them for now. I know most of the people of the Republic were not cruel or wrong. But I am wary of how much of the old's corruption remains and how influential that corruption may be." Draco's tone was still a little playful as he spoke, but the subject matter was serious. He wasn't sure about anything regarding the Republic. He had been raised trusting them and the Protectorate, and then he had seen it as a Mandalorian and seen how they had treated their allies.

The monitor next to the bed heard the wimpered sounds of a child rolling over, not quite awake but not in deep sleep. "I'll support you, love. Always." The Mandalorian rolled over to lay ontop of her, bracing his weight so that he wouldn't be crushing her underneath himself. "Time is of the essence, Ner Ahiraor." He kissed her nose once, then pressed his lips against hers passionately.

[member="Faith Organa"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"I only brought up dinner." She laid there content to enjoy the intimacy that they enjoyed with one another. She knew they still seemed to keep their distance from each other but it was a good tease to inch Draco in any direction.

"I"m wary of anyone who comes under the flag of Republic, after all that happened. I couldn't control it, I feel like I reacted too slowly, that...there was so much so quick that I failed to preserve that which was good." She had not ever really spoken of how she felt about the Republic. Draco knew she loved her job, but the job was just a small piece. She liked some of the people and their willingness to keep trying like Caisus.

"I know you are always supportive" She watched the monitor as one of the kids began moving, it was too soon for them to be awake...or escaping. Before she could say anything he made his move pressing his lips to hers, she wrapped herself around him to draw him as close as she could enjoying the warmth, and heated passions that were stirring. She didn't need to tell him anything he danced across her passions igniting a flame that would soon consume them both.

Draco sighed, letting himself slip lower to the point he was laying on her mostly, only supporting himself so that he wasn't hurting her being beneath him. "I know you have a history with them." He kissed her neck again, shifting around to sit up on his knees though he remained hunkered down pressed against her body for now.

He planted wet kisses down from her throat to the middle of her chest, "No one could have done anything about it once it started falling except those shoving it off the cliff." He knew she was hurting, that the Republic had been very near to her heart for a very long time, that she had given years of her life to it despite the troubles of her youth. She had lost a husband and a child and still given her life to the Republic of that time. She had done so until she had committed herself to Draco and Ra Vizsla declared his crusade. "I'll be there with you, promise." He glanced at the monitor as he sat back on his knees, the passion between them stirring and heating. "No more work talk. I still have a few minutes of us time left." His tough hands gripped her hips tightly as he flashed her a roguish look once more.

It wasn't long until he gave into the fires of passion, letting them consume him.

And not long after that the twins actually started to wake up calling for them with cries and mumbles from having awakened and looking for fresh diapers and food.

[member="Faith Organa"]

She did not want to get up now she wanted to lay there on the bed tangled in sheets, with her legs and arms wrapped around the man she loved. She could hear the twins, whispering she put her lips close to his ear, "I can hear them can you?" She smiled she knew he did how could he not they were crying.

Slowly she left the comfort of his arms, and started to slide from their bed. She quickly pulled on something to wear, she hated to hear the kids cry. She looked over to Draco who was moving and pretty much doing the same as she, they had their time, it was now time to be parents again.

"We're coming, don't cry" She did not put on her shoes, barefoot she walked over to Draco to put her hand on his shoulder and give a gentle squeeze, "I love you, and all that you do to make sure we are taken care of." And by we she meant their family. Retired as he was, as devoted as he was, she did not for one moment want him to feel less than who he was.

She winked at him, let go and headed towards the twins room. Life was good.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

While somewhat reluctant to let Faith out of his embrace, he also enjoyed being a father to the two twins that were now crying. Inevitably he did let her up and out of the tangle of sheets and legs and arms they had become so that he could get dressed. He opted for a pair of shorts and a loose fitting shirt that were clean.

Faith slipped around the bed and squeezed his arm affectionately, whispering sweet words to him. All in all he enjoyed his retirement, getting to spend every day with his beautiful budding family, and every night with his gorgeous princess wife. He lived in a palace with more money than they could possibly spend in one life time, and they had an easy enough life that he could spend his free time doing whatever it is he liked, such as hunting, forging, keeping a tranquility garden. Most men couldn't beg for a life half as good as his.

But it was good to be reassured by his beloved wife that he hadn't lost his edge, that he could still do everything she wanted and more for her and that she admired how he provided for their children. "Thank you ner runi, I love all the things you do for me too." He smiled at her and stood from the bed, pulling his shirt on over his head as he followed Faith from their room to the twins who were now crying.

He darted ahead of her just as they reached the door, pushing it open for Faith before following her through, heading for Laira to see to her diaper and bottle while Faith saw to Theo.

[member="Faith Organa"]

"Thank you" She smiled as she passed him to heard towards Theo not that they had favorites but Faith wondered if the redhead drew her father's attention more than the dark haired boy who looked up at his mother now so pitiful.

"Yes let's change you and then go have lunch."

"Ooodles?" Theo asked, "tea?" Faith couldn't help but laugh because they were learning to talk and certain letters they couldn't say. Why? Because they needed to learn how to close their mouths and hold their tongue just so, "Yes Noodles if that's what you want"

That as another thing, it was hard to get them to eat so when they asked for something explicitly Faith made sure that is what they had, "Laira, you want noodles for lunch?"

Theo grabbed hold of his mother as she moved to turn, looking back she just picked him up, he was changed and ready to be out of his crib.

Laira was giving Draco a little hard time trying to turn over when he went to fasten the diaper shut. Faith walked over to watch, "hmm baby noodles"

"oodles, yes" Laira smiled.

"What do you think buir, want noodles?" She laughed softly.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco struggled with Laira a little bit, partly because he wasn't very good at changing diaper and would have struggled with a sleeping child, much less a squirming, indignant, infant like Laira who had no regard for how hard her Father was trying. Faith started talking about food and that seemed to distract the toddler enough to let him get the diaper clasped together.

The big man furrowed his brow, for a moment, poking the little child playfully, "Noodles are okay I suppose, ner runi." Draco grinned at Laira as he lifted the child up off the changing table, the little girl grinning ear to ear as he hefted her over his shoulder. She tugged on his hair gently, laughing as she did so trying to lead him in different directions like his hair were reigns.

"Ow, don't pull so hard." He brushed her hands away from his hair, leaning to set the infant down on the ground. "Remember, be careful running around the house." Laira's feet hit the floor and she was off, running about the room and looking at everything she could find.

"What kind of noodles? Red sauce, white sauce, chicken noodle?" Draco nudged Faith, playfully. In the back of his mind, he wanted to ask if Faith would prefer his noodle, but held off around the children.

[member="Faith Organa"]

"noodles it is then." Faith carried Theo towards the kitchen she could cook noodles, especially the kind the kids wanted. She went to the cabinet pulled out two containers of Yoda's Ooodles of noodles. The things they used the name Yoda for.

"Ok..I'll heat them up. Drahr what would you like to eat?""I'm having a salad." Fresh salad sounded great really she knew he prefered meat and potatoes, so perhaps a sandwich for him but she wouldn't assume she'd wait for a response.

Keeping Theo on one hip carrying to containers in the other Faith headed towards the high chairs to slip Theo into his so she could make noodles. Theo sat there quite happy knowing that by being in the chair, food was coming.

"We will need their cups for drinks, can you grab two clean ones from the cabinet please." they drank from their own cups, Theo had one with dragons on it, while Laira had one with cats on it. Something about the big eyed green one she loved.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco walked behind Faith with a smile, following her quietly to the kitchen while Laira walked beside, behind, or in front of him, which ever seemed to draw her fancy in that particular second. Being a toddler she didn't have the longest attention span and he had made the mistake of setting her down on the floor already while Theo was carried into the kitchen. "Come here Laira, lets get you in your chair so you can get food." She raised her little arms as he leaned over her, complying with him easily enough after their nap.

"There we go," He muttered as he slipped the redheaded girl into the high chair and made sure she was securely in the seat before turning his attention away from the toddler and back to Faith. Back to Faith's back side. Draco paused for a second, sitting not paying much attention to anything out of his line of sight until she snapped him out of it asking for the Twin's cups. "Cups, cups. I got em."

The big man pulled the pair of cups out of the cabinet, filling them both with juice and sealing the no-spill sipping lids onto them before putting the cups down in front of the twins and going back to observing Faith while she prepared food, sitting close enough to the Twins that he could absent-mindedly distract them with his hands. "Um, food for me. Um, how about just a sandwich and an egg. I just put in a hard work out so I'm kinda hungry." He grinned, pleased with himself and his circumstances. It was hard to be disappointed in this house with his family here with him, everyone happy and well taken care of.

[member="Faith Organa"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

She turned and looked at him, "A hard workout huh? Just you wait till later Drahr, that hard workout will have seemed like a walk in the park." She smiled at him not quite sure if he had been watching her, but she believed he did. It was not unknown to her that he appreciated her...figure. She got what she needed to make Draco's lunch she was the one who cooked, her husband was more the stab it and throw it on the grill type.

They could of had someone cook for them, but Faith was always trying to do more than less. She..didn't like having to rely on others, or appear like she was elite above them. No she was the same, she just happen to well have a great family name.

She put lunch together including her own within a short time. She sat at the table in front of Theo and Laira, and yet across from Draco. The perfect little family moment. She handed each of the kids their 'poons' and watched as they began to feed themselves. It was clear that a bath was going to be needed as Theo tended to get some in, and wear some. Soon enough, both kids had oodles all over their faces.

Faith laughed she couldn't help it, who couldn't love such cute little faces who were trying so hard to do everything for themselves. "maybe we should have another one." She waited for Draco to react.

"Oh, then I have something to look forward to later." Draco grinned while he made sure the twins were entertained enough while she cooked. Faith enjoyed cooking, while he was a much simpler chef, preferring foods that took very little effort to prepare and eat. Things the twins couldn't quite have yet.

Once the carnage of toddlers eating began, it did not stop. They were funny to watch, getting as much on themselves as they got in their mouths, though they were both independent enough that they hated being fed or helped. Draco was glad for that fact, it would mean when they went out on their own they wouldn't feel the need to attach themselves to someone else, or rely on their parents later in life.

"Another one?" The man raised an eyebrow at Faith. He had thought about it, and he knew that they would likely talk about more children. "I don't mind trying again for sure." He grinned at her, putting food into his mouth and chewing for a moment before bothering to continue. It was a difficult subject after all, and a big decision. They hadn't exactly planned for the twins when she was revealed as pregnant during their courtship, though neither of them seemed very troubled at the time, already devoted to each other. They had just accelerated things. "If you really want another baby, now would be the time. Don't want to wait too long, and don't want to be old with toddlers running around."

[member="Faith Organa"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"I might want to have another, course the twins need to be a little older. Like when they start pre-school out of diapers, three in diapers would....not be good for either of us." Yes even though they had servants, and nannies and the like she couldn't imagine three in diapers.

"So have you decided how you're going to teach Theo about...potty training?" She smiled at him, there were some things that...well only his father could teach him, just like there were things that she could teach Laira...luckily potty training wasn't an issue, but now first...dance...first...grown up under garments...yeah...and then there were the TWO big talks. She was glad she had along time before either of those talks..

The sauce from the noodles was making a grand appearance, both their little faces were covered...Faith shook her head no as Theo started to lift the bowl, he stopped. Laira giggled and seemed poised to throw a spoonful towards Theo...Faith gave her the mom look. Oh they were a handful..yes they were, Faith smiled, they were but they were hers, well theirs.

She wanted all good things for them.

"No, three in diapers wouldn't be easy on us. We'd be outnumbered at all times." He smiled though, "But when you are ready, tell me and I'll give it my all for as long as it takes." Yes they had servants and nannies to help them with the children, but the parents also spent a lot of time caring for the children themselves. They had decided that no matter what they would be the ones that spent the most time with their children, that they would know about their children's lives more than a servant or nanny.

"I was just gonna stick him on a toilet. I'll read a book about it and figure it out as I go, fly by the seat of my pants as it were." Draco grinned, knowing there was more to it than the trivial mentions he had given the process. They had a lot of time to get it right with the twins and the twins were strong willed, independent, and Force Sensitive.

That was honestly what he was dreading most having spent many years struggling with the Force himself Draco was wary about teaching them too much, yet he needed them to be prepared. So far he had decided to teach them as much as he could about the knowledge of the Force, but not the philosophy of it. The different Force sects all had different beliefs, he would teach the twins self control and control of their emotions. From that foundation they could learn to avoid the dark side without being devoted to the Light.

Theo almost lifted the bowl to his face to slurp the sauce up, and Laira seemed to be staring down Faith, trying to gauge whether she thought she could get away with flinging food today, as if she had ever gotten away with it in front of her parents.

[member="Faith Organa"]

"So you'd be willing to give it your all you say" She smiled at him, "I thought you were giving it your all already." She tilted her head thanking the goddess that the twins were not old enough to pick up on this kind of conversation.

Faith tried really hard not to giggle, "Draco you have to...show him...you know throw cheerios into the water and..teach him...aim." She knew that Draco would do fine but every once in a while they had a subject that just tickled her to discuss with him, and currently that was potty training. "It's not like Laira, I take her in and sit her down. And let her try out wearing under pants instead, cause who wants to sit in a diaper all the time"

The twins were clearly wondering what their next move could be while their parents talked. Theo was trying to wipe his face, which only led to him getting sauce on his face, across his temple, and into his hair. HIs hair now stood straight up where the sauce clung to it. Laira found Blu looking up at her and slowly began dropping one by one noodles for her to snack on. Blu was quick to lap up each little morsel even if one at a time. "Laira." Was there more to say? Even she and Draco were guilty of feeding Blu table scraps.

Who knew that the life of the royal family was like any other family at lunch.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"I don't know. I might have some tricks, talents, or skills left up my sleeves for special occasions and special circumstances. There's no telling." Draco winked at Faith with his stormy grey eyes. The twins couldn't exactly tell what the conversation was about but they were in tuned enough with their parents to know they were showing each other some level of affection. Enough to know that they felt ignored.

Laira snapped her head around at Faith when her mother spoke her name, looking up from feeding Blu her spare noodles with sauce all over he face and tray. The redheaded toddler grinned wide and attempted to look innocent for whatever crimes she may or may not have committed in secret. Theo stopped spreading sauce around his face to see what was happening and why his parents were speaking to his sister, which normally followed in him receiving some form of attention.

"Yeah, yeah. A cheerio in the bowl, all that kind of stuff. I'll read a book about it soon and get a handle on teaching him. You know I'm not bad at this dad thing." In general, there were parts of fatherhood he was less apt at, where his performance suffered. He was a good and loving husband, and a present father, but some duties he had always shied away from for one reason or another. Not that he didn't love his family, but that he worried he would embarrass Faith or himself with his ineptitude.

[member="Faith Organa"]

"OH I expect that you many hidden talents that manifest exactly when you need them." He had magic fingers all that massage therapy he did on her was a godsend. She was sure he had other skills yet to be discovered like trying to out think two kids determined to do something. They had been found climbing up their dressers, and out of the cribs. If anything they were skilled escape artists. Did they get that from Draco? She laughed.

"I never said you were bad at it, not even a hint. I just like knowing how you're going to do it." She was interested in his skills because he was the father of her children not for any other reason. Well there were at times a reason she liked to tease him but he had long grown use to that. She paid the price for those days - boots were widely claimed as a prize.

She looked at Laira and winked, "We will have to throw everyone into the bathtub." Laira clapped and Theo was ready to take his clothes off, the children loved their baths. "Nao?"

Faith shook her head, "Not yet, soon we all have to eat first." She could see Blu laying down now on her belly inching across trying to get to the other noodles dropped onto the floor. She seemed to be hunting them down. She could also be trying not to be seen, maybe. She sighed with contentment. "Up"

Arms were up in truth they wanted down not up.They were ready to take a bath while Blu heard the word bath and disappeared.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"Maybe not many talents, but I can get creative with the gifts I have." He chuckled quietly as he leaned over the table, sitting across from Faith but sticking one of his hands across to her. "I like children. I get to do all the fun stuff with them and take them places, teach them things. I'll have to read up on potty training before I decide how I'm gonna do it. I don't remember how I got taught so I'm starting from scratch." Draco smiled holding his hand out at her. Sometimes she teased him, but Draco never took offense or thought she looked down on him for being the way he was. He knew better, they knew each other better. That's why she wore boots for him, though he would have to talk to her about adding spandex pants to the rotation.

Laira and Theo were already interested in getting up and taking a bath now that it had been mentioned and was the new topic on their minds. "Bath time?" Draco asked Theo, looking at the boy child with a grin. "Nao." Theo exclaimed, excited to get in the water to splash and play more than looking forward to cleaning up for what was left of the afternoon.

Blu slunk off somewhere, probably underneath a table in a different room, watching them to see if she was a target for the Bath Faith mentioned. The Wolf-Cat was well trained, gentle and playful, but she didn't enjoy bathtime or getting her nails clipped when they got too long. And she was smart enough to recognize when Faith or Draco were preparing for such an act allowing her to disappear and hide somewhere, making them track her down.

[member="Faith Organa"]

"Oh how well I know that you make the best with what talents you have." She reached over and took his hand, "Life couldn't be much better than what we have Draco. WE have all we ever wanted, yes?"

She knew they did the house, the vehicle, two kids, the pet, and credits. All the things that everyone wanted in the galaxy.

Their journey had been long and at times rushed but to get to this moment right now that had come just at the right time for them both.

She knew that their children would be their legacy the ones that carried on their dreams, and traditions. She really couldn't be upset with that.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom