Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in Space [Mando'ade T3 Dominion of Myrkr Hex]

Objective: Obroa-Skai
Allies:Mando'ade, [member="Ardgal Raxis"], [member="Rashae"], [member="Nolan Detta"], @Vojak, [member="Kalyr Alor"], [member="Drof'del Tavor"]
Enemies:Unknown

Kurayami had just gotten back into position with the doctor and her team when things went south, fast. Everything seemed to slow around him as Rashae's ankle was grabbed by...a tentacle. This was making the whole op seem like a worse and worse idea. His first instinct was to open fire, but even with his familiarity with the weapon and ability to control the recoil he would have had millimeters to work with if he wanted to hit the creature. He couldnt risk that she would remain calm enough for him to not injure her by firing. A flash of memory, one long buried. Though his eyes never left Rashae it wasn't her face he was seeing, it wasn't her voice he heard crying for help. He reached out towards Rashae, as if trying to grab her. While it was true he was, he wasn't grabbing her the same way Ardgal soon would. He had a telekinetic grip on her, trying to keep her from being pulled down into the maw of whatever was waiting below. It was not an easy thing to maintain as he was a bit out of practice, but he could push himself a bit longer. He made no sound as he struggled to keep Rashae in place, his focus was entirely on not letting her go.

He knew Drof and Ardgal weren't far but the few moments it took them to get there seemed an eternity. He maintained his hold through TK until Ardgal was able to actually get a hand on her. He let his right hand fall to his side, breathing heavily from the strain. He knew he didn't have the luxury of taking a few minutes to catch his breath. The report of Ardgal's shotgun and screech of the creature solidified that much. As soon as she was up they were running back towards the Maintenance Hangar. It wasn't far, but again he took the six o'clock position. Once inside he kept his gun trained on the door as it closed. Only once it was closed and the emergency lever in place did he allow himself to put the Deece on his back while letting himself breathe again. Slow, deep breaths. He needed to get his head back in the game, these visions, hallucinations, whatever they were...all he saw was his failures, more reminders of people he had been unable to protect. Even those who had been closest to him he had failed. His head fell forward slightly, the helm clanking against the breastplate of his armor. When he spoke, even the annuciator in his helmet did little to hide the tone of defeat in his voice.

"I apologize. I went too far during that sweep. My mistake nearly cost the doctor her life. I went to check a small offshoot where I thought I had seen movement, as I returned she was grabbed. I shouldn't have left. I did what I could to keep her from being pulled down, I couldn't take a shot, couldn't get a clear angle."

He was unsure how this would reflect on him, but he was guessing it wasn't going to be favorably. He took another deep breath calming himself, trying to recenter his mind. Still every time he closed his eyes he could hear their voices and see their faces so clearly...the part about the shot wasn't a complete falsehood, though he did have an angle he could have shot from the margin of error would have been incredibly minuscule. He couldn't tell them the real reason had been because he hadn't seen the doctor, but his long dead fiancé's face and heard her voice calling for help. They would either think he had completely snapped or was on some serious amounts of spice. That would definitely not help his standing if they got that impression of him.

Myrkr

Nyos remained silent as Kiera gave him the rundown of his crime. As assumed, she wasn't one who cared for technical issues and handled everything as if it was personal. The 'Ade, as they referred to themselves, were a temperamental bunch. Family this, honor that, Nyos learned long ago, honor was as useful as a stick in a gun fight.

<<As you wish, for the lives lost, that was not my intention. But I am more than willing to accept that I had cause the deaths of a potentially large amount civilians. >>

Nyos held out his hands, in a position that suggested handcuffs.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Objective: III

Well, that was one deal done. Time to make some more deals. Savitor continued setting up his wares, a few example guns and holos of starfighters, hopefully, today he would make some more contracts. But, maybe luck wouldn't be with him, one could never tell with the Force, perhaps the luck of the draw would favor Savitor perhaps not.

Just then a man in Mandalorian armor walked over, I represent the Mando'ade, we're interested in ordering a shipment of 50 Squadrons of Lightning class starfighter and 40 squadrons of Thanatos-class Interceptors. Can you supply it?"

"Of course. Just supply ten million credits to Vanguard Industries HoloNet account then we'll send the ships over to Onderon."

"Excellent." The man said, then he walked away.

Savitor remained at the warehouse the rest of the day hawking his wares to make more sales, but good business had been done, he had secured a contract with one of the galaxy's major factions, which had been his main purpose.

III

E X O D U S

A deep breath filled the lungs of the Sith Lord. He savored the sensation: the ability to continue his existence with no effort at all. This ease was a far cry from how things had been...and frankly, it was something the living took for granted. Oh, if only the masses knew how difficult Undeath could be. To feel the sting of one's demise perpetually...to feel one's flesh burn every second...it was a Hell in of itself. But now, it was over. Now, Darth Metus was whole. "How long until we arrive?" His tone was even and alive with patience. For some, transit was a chore; a "are we there yet" mentality was present.

But having learned that every second was precious, the Sith could happily wait.

"ETA two minutes."

"Excellent. Patch me through to Mykyr."

"Patching..." began the communication's officer. But then a dumbfounded expression appeared. "Lots of interference. Can't connect to anyone on the ground."

Metus lofted a brow. "I didn't think those lizards messed with communications as well. Do we have any ships in the area?"

"Aye sir." he responded, followed by a basic transmission. "This is the MAV Reclaimer, reporting in to Mykyr Command. I repeat, this is the MAV Reclaimer reporting in to Mykyr Command."

Silence. Static.

"-is Myk-" began a response. It was garbled, horrendously. "Can you clean that up? The officer gave a swift affirmation before making the necessary adjustments. The end result wasn't perfect, but at least they could decipher the words.

"This is Mykyr Command, we've got a situation. MAV Reclaimer, please assist!"

"What's your status?"

"We took a bombardment. Space superiority is held by an ISD. Both Mand'alor's and Alor'ad Verd's ground parties are pinned. It's not looking good."

"Taskforce Reclaimer is live. ETA sixty seconds."

***​

The vessels shuddered as they cut through into Realspace: and straightway their target was clear. The quintet of capital ships moved at full speed, bridging the gap between them and long-distance engagement range. "Attention unidentified Star Destroyer, we are Taskforce Reclaimer. Stand down or be destroyed."

Taskforce Reclaimer[member="Vilaz Munin"], [member="Keira Ticon"], @Krag :p

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Objective: Companies

"There-sa more reasonably-priced locations for yousa to invest: Asmeru, Barkesh, Kaeshana, Trian, Gravlex Med. Mesa recommenden Barkhesh because issa seem to provide da most in da long run if yousa see a house as a long-term investment"

"Barkhesh? Are you saying that I could get more home for the money on Barkhesh? It's the one planet that resembles Bimmisaari most in terms of liveability among the suggestions given"

"Are yousa comfortable liven among da First Order?"

"Oh yes"

As evidenced by the few hundred properties fitting his criteria, price excluded, Barkhesh is seemingly ideal for investors looking for upscale properties in the starter castle/mansion category with a somewhat limited budget. Whereas some of the properties listed on Bimmisaari cost 2-3 million, similarly-sized houses on Barkhesh's southern hemisphere would cost perhaps one-tenth as much. Like this one: five fireplaces, four garage slots for speeders... Lucien would simply not believe that he could get such a home on the cheap. And, unlike Bimmisaari, he would not contribute to the threat on the livelihood of the commoners living there.

Allies: [member="Briika Tor"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Darth Metus"]
Enemies: [member="Lucien E. Irridius"]

The explosive was well heard that came outside from the perimeter of the Mandalorian compound. He didn't find it a coincidence as tensions were high between the Mandalorians and the Imperials. He assumed that it was the Imperial officer that ordered this.

"Anyone wounded?"

"No, sir, but we'll go check what it was."

And then Keira got his attention. Truth be told, he wasn't looking to make friends here today. No, he wanted these Imperial scumbags to leave the system and never deal with them again. "I'm not making friends, Keira, and I don't want to. I'm trying to get something out that will only benefit us. As for the foreigner, bring him to me. And if he's being such a pain in your shebs, then you may handle him in whatever way you want to."

After that, he returned his focus on Irridus. "I'm assuming that explosive act came from you? I wouldn't find it a coincidence if it wasn't."

And then something good came. Something that was music to his ears. Reinforcements.

There was a smirk under the Munin's helmet. A smirk of victory. "You should wipe that smile off from your face, coward; and you should listen to my unconditional terms of your surrender."

There was a strong and obvious hint of pride and dominance when he spoke. Never would the Sole Ruler ever back down from his ground.

Never.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Vilaz Munin"]

As soon as the fleet arrived in the system, Irridius ship began running battle simulations on the Mandalorian fleet. Projected flight paths, firing solutions from all sides of the ship and at several points in its current trajectory. All standard simulations Irridius demanded to have run on fleets that entered his battlespace. A number of scenarios played out through the Grand Admiral's mind, but when the mystery savage opened his mouth again...only one made itself clear. Severing the call with the barbarian on the ground, Irridius began giving out his orders with deathly precision.

"Prepare the burst transmission with all reports. When the signal is ready, activate our holo-communications relay and hail the enemy ship with local wave transponders." Looking to his communications officer, "If your map is not ready now, you may find yourself needing one if you wish to return to Kamino."

"I-it's ready, sir. The burst signals will be sent through several relays in small segments, but should all arrive at the same time."

Irridius' warship, much like every warship, was equipped with a hyperwave transmitter. It would be impossible for the Mandalorians to intercept unless it went through one of their communication relays, which his comm officer had ensured it would not quite some time ago.

"Good." The Grand Admiral said coldly, "the pilots are to start flooding the Mandalorian holotranciever with requests from Naboo Message boards."

While it was impossible to intercept the messages they were sending, they were still detectable. Luckily, Irridius had planned for this when he had sent ships to the edge of the system. They had orders to begin flooding the message boards with false news on Galactic Celebrity deaths, hosting live chat sessions through their ships to increase traffic through the Mandalorian transmitter. The traffic would be heavily incoming and it would be going to systems seemingly unrelated to the Imperials in any way, but it should be enough to distract from any signatures the Star Destroyer gave off.

"Hail the enemy fleet now and begin sending all reports simultaneously." smiling as he watched confirmations that bits of data had been primed and sent out of system, intractable, he couldn't resist but whisper to himself, " you have just activated my trap card."

When the hail finally went through, Irridius raised his hands in defeat. "I'm afraid there has an incident here. Your people attacked my ship and I was forced to respond, I do not wish this to escalate any further."

He almost pleaded his words, not wanting to upset the man.

[member="Darth Metus"]

Allies: [member="Vilaz Munin"]
Enemies: [member="Nyos Val"]
(9/20)

At least one of them was finally starting to see sense. Pulling binders from her belt Keira secured them around her impromptu prisoner's wrists, nodding for him to walk in front of her, and should he comply she would follow after. It was then the transmission from the Mand'alor came through, and she restrained herself from rolling her eyes at what he had to say. The two had a close enough relationship that they were able to speak freely with each other, else she wouldn't have dared to open her mouth. "That's not how you negotiate. Whether you like it or not, it's all about compromise. If you can't understand that then you will bring war, and that's something we can't afford right now."

The Mandalorian compound soon came into sight, and she sent a final transmission to Vilaz, "I'll be seeing you soon. Try not to start any more wars when I'm gone." Her tone was half sarcastic and perhaps too out of line when speaking to the Sole Ruler of the vode, but given that the Mando'ade operated on a hierarchy of experience she may well have been on the same standing other than what amounted to semantics and a final say. Once they reached the door of the compound she keyed in the code that granted them entry, nudging Nyos forward with the barrel of the EE-3. After a few minutes of walking the two arrived, and she looked upon the armored figure of her Mand'alor. "You rang?"

Her mind could see it all but her body was locked, wrapped up into the bars. The actions around her as the Mandalorians came to her aid was a bit of a blur. She kept feeling the constant strong pull of the tentacle threatening to pull her down if she let her grip go of the slippery railing for one second. She tried to wrap her other foot around something to add more pressure points to the hold she was attempting to maintain, but her foot kept slipping.

The next second she felt as if the pull down wasn’t so great. Maybe she had a better grip then she thought. Her breath was rapid and her heart was beating a mile a minute. Her head turned to see Bloodborn holding his hand out it seemed but he was too far away to grab his hand. The brunette was unfamiliar with the ways of the force and simply thought he was trying to reach out to her physically. Before she could say he was too far away to come closer, Ardgal came charging up like a Alpha Gundark storming up to take on its prey. It was both frightening and relief.

His grip was tight and crushing but it was not letting go of hers as the tentacle was blasted to ragged edges. Ardgal was not letting go as he was running. Rashae did not have his stride and as the gauntlet hold on her arm was so solid, she more or less went with the momentum and was kind of full body attached to that side of him. She wasn’t an athlete, in fairly decent shape for a scientist but not in what Mandalorians would consider in good shape. Her head would swivel around to the back to see Bloodborn pulling up the back aiming to shoot any repercussions that might have come after damaging the creature. No one relaxed till the door closed and was locked down. The Machine Madman would find The doctor clamped onto his gauntlet arm as her booted hazmat feet was wrapped around his torso kind of cat like.

Rashae looked around at the rest of her team and the Mandalorians all catching their breaths. She was still clamped onto Ardgal as her muscles hadn’t relaxed at the moment. The strange thing about the doctor is while she was not physically imposing, she had a grip on her that was surprisingly strong. The woman may not even know it herself. Unfortunately, it takes a question to get her to unclamp and clear her throat as she noted the embarrassing position it placed her in. Her visor was a little foggy that may have hid her blushing.

It took her a minute to untangle herself out of Ardgal. AS she went to move away his grip was still on her arm. Her head tilted up as she asked politely to let her arm go. There might be bruising later but better than dead.

“Yes, I did. Drof. “ She said in a bit of a shakey voice. “Oh frak. I dropped my scanner. “ One of her team wordlessly handed her the last one. Her eyes brightened up as the nerves and fear suddenly vanished. “Biologicaly and genetically there is a roughly five percent common strain to 75% of the species of the galaxy. Even that last 25% could be manipulated but with great difficulty. Anyway. I got to thinking. “

Now, Doctor Rashae got into the mode of thinking, several things can happen. Among those was a highly developed cataloging system for information. The way she relates this information boggles the minds of many scientists who try to figure out how that woman thinks and comes up with her formulas.

“We are trying to track a warm blooded creature. Possibly having a human base, that would be logical. However, if certain mutations from certain subspecies took on the dominant, that might not be so. Certain subspecies are rather difficult to track using thermals. Amphibian, reptile and deep water oceanic. Cephalopod which includes Coleoidea, Octopodinae and anything Mullusk. Classed species rather sentient or non-sentient. On ocean worlds, they are known to not be easy to track in their home waters. What if this creature had been fused in part with this genome? I made some calculation adjustments and got a hit. That’s when the thing hit me.” She let that sink in as her scientists were contemplating the data, she made those adjustments to the last remaining scanner.

“Ardgal, could I have your data feed again please? The adjustments I made to this scanner, you might want to apply?” She offered to the hopefully calming machine man.

She swallowed hard as she went to the lamenting Bloodborn. “Thank you for watching our back. Bloodborn, no one could have predicted this. I don’t think we are dealing with just one creature. “ He also looked rather haggard and pale. “I have a stim if you need it.” Those delicately arched brows furrowed as she picked up a medical scanner to get vitals and a scan of Bloodborn. “Yeah looks like you could use a stim. I can mix you up one. “ Who needs standard stims when the Doc there can make a custom one up. Her eyes drifted over to Ardgal. “Do you need a stim? Anyone need to be looked at?” As she looked around the whole of the available personnel.

[member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Nolan Detta"] [member="Vojak "] [member="Kalyr Alor"] [member="Drof'del Tavor"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"]

Ugohr Poof

"I should make an offer for 300,000 credits on that last mansion"

"Yousa cannot complete da transaction hair"

"Why?"

"Wesa unable to complete da paperwork hair: cadaster reasons. Yousa will need to get to another office on Barkhesh proper to get da job done: also, theysa ask for building inspection with da inspector present with yousa in person"

Perhaps Barkhesh saw that sort of poodoo coming from a mile away and ask that all transactions require in-person presence on the planet. They would ask for with the buyer being present in-person, and it's not just that particular seller, mind you. Before the Mustafar campaign, he even had requests for that nature for properties on Barkhesh, and all of them systematically asked for building inspections with the prospective buyer being present. Ugohr realizes that building inspections are part of the game on several planets and Barkhesh was one of them. But would the First Order take it kindly for a Mando investor to buy such a mansion on a First Order-held planet? It might be questionable.

[member="Lucien E. Irridius"]

IV

"They claim that we attacked their ship."

"With what, rocks?"

"I didn't see any Skirata IFFs sir..."

The Bridge howled with chuckles for a moment before the Gogi raised his hand. "Alright alright, focus. We've gotta prevent this hole from getting any deeper. Gods know Keira will hang us if we make things worst." With that said, the Mandalorian thrusted his chin in the direction of the communications' officer once more, signaling him to open the transmission once more. "This is Isley Verd." he began, rendering a nod of greetings. Frankly, a "soft" answer turneth away turbolasers and that was what the Mandalorian was currently going for. Either that or his Taskforce would kark that ship in particular.

"I'll be frank. Communications with the ground are all sorts of messed up, so I can't get any verification if what you've claimed is true. Not saying that you're a liar, of course, but without verification I can't automatically assume my fellows are the aggressors here." Gods above knew they probably were. "So, that said, as a sign of good faith, how's about you back out of engagement range of the surface?" If the Imperial responded positively by throwing his ISD in reverse, the Mandalorian could breathe easier. Sure, anyone could take potshots at the ground from afar, but accuracy would be that much more difficult. One small step, though, meant more lives on the ground.

"You do that and I won't consider you hostile. Then we can proceed peacefully. Sound good?"

With that said, the Mandalorian paused the transmission.

"How many support craft do we have? Just in case, I want to get our people out of the hot zone."

"Taskforce Mourning has quite a few dropships to spare. I can reroute them."

"Hail them."

Other Space Kaiden

@Darth Metus

Irridius watched as the confirmations of delivery sparked across the board. The messages had been received and now it was only a very short wait away. Irridius would betray nothing, however. With a pleading tone once again, The Grand Admiral responded to the savage aboard the ship that had just entered the system.

"Of course, we will begin retreating from turbolaser range immediately." Muting the transmission, Irridius turned to his communications officer. "The Ressurection is to reverse ahead of The Conquerer and shield our vessel with its own hull, keep all weapons fully charged."

Turning back to the series of confirmations hovering in the air, Irridius set about giving his second round of orders, "As soon as you detect hyperspace signatures from outside the system, order the shuttles to leave the system to distract their sensor operators. Be sure that the immobilizer is ready."

Back on with the call, Irridius spoke to this man claiming to be Isley Verd. It was impossible, of course. The Grand Admiral was not going to fall prey to psychological games.

"My ships are preparing to reverse now, please stand by." Slowly The Ressurection passed in front of The Conquerer, Irridius' ship, shielding it from direct fire before all three vessels reversed slowly out of turbo laser range...but not out of range for the proton cannon.

V

"We're detecting movement. They're heading out of engagement range."

"Good. Now, let's get our people out of the splash zone."

"Ground communications are still out, sir."

"I know. But here's hoping that being planetside will improve reception. If not, we've got enough talent onboard to make something happen."

"Aye sir, sending word to the Hangar."

As the vessels moved out of engagement range, an in-house transmission range about the Taskforce. There was a thunder of engines warming as the Bridge made their command: all vessels capable of carrying passengers were to get planetside. Yesterday. "Alright, hail our Imperial friend." said the Mandalorian following confirmations about his force. Then, once again, his visage would pop up before the Admiral's gaze. "You have my thanks for complying, so I'll clue you in on what's happening next. I'm tending to my people, plain and simple. You're going to see some traffic to the surface - you don't shoot, we have no problems."

And with that said, the descent began. In but a few moments' time, the Mand'alor and Warmarshal would hear a faint transmission echoing over their comms.

This is Taskforce Reclaimer. By order of Isley Verd, we have come to evac Mando'ade personnel to safety. Please board immediately. I repeat...

[member="Vilaz Munin"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Lucien E. Irridius"]

Drof'del Tavor

Soldier for Hire, Mando at Heart.
Allies: [member="Rashae"] [member="Ardgal Raxis"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Nolan Detta"] [member="Vojak "][member="Kalyr Alor"]

Drof was scanning the perimeter while listening to the Doctor's analysis. She had quite the mind for troubleshooting what they were dealing with and Drof was appreciative of that, who knows...she may find a weakness for this thing.

Drof'del signaled that his sector was clear of lifeforms/threats. It seems that the only way forward were the emergency doors, which were adjacent to the main blast doors to the Hangar. They were like caged animals, debating a route of escape at this point. The suspense was tolling on Drof as sweat beaded down his brow, to which he started biting his lip more and more to relieve the tension his body was causing.

Good thing the helmet is on.

"Alright team, seems that we go through these emergency doors, it's the only way forward. Same formation as always vode. Doctor [member="Rashae"] keep your eyes peeled, maybe we can collect more samples along the way, in the meantime lets see if we can reroute some of the power from here, be on the lookout for consoles and the like"

He checked his carbine, it was good to go. Seems that his team was too.

Allies: [member="Rashae"], [member="Ardgal Raxis"], [member="Nolan Detta"], @Vojak, [member="Kalyr Alor"], [member="Drof'del Tavor"]

Kurayami's breathing slowed back to a more normal rate and Rashae seemed pretty quick to get past what had just taken place as she reviewed what data she had been able to collect. She was quick to analyze and interpret what she saw on the screen in front of her. It was impressive the speed at which she made the connections and translated it into a relatively understandable lecture.

"Warm blood, possible human origin though highly modified. If the creature was modified with certain genes then you are saying it may have been specifically bred for an environment such as this? It would make sense as to why we have had issue tracking the creatures with any sort of consistency....

He trailed off as he saw her begin to approach him, she seemed apprehensive to approach him as though he had done something that was disquieting to her. He remained silent as she addressed him and...thanked him. He took a deep breath as she offered him a stim before scanning him. After doing so again she reaffirmed she could mix up a stim for his condition. Normally he would have kept away from stims but in this case he didn't have the liberty of taking enough downtime to regain his composure through normal means. He took a moment to remove his helmet as he locked his gaze with hers and nodded.

"Not a big user of stims, but in a case like this where time is of the essence It would be helpful. I may not have been able to predict exactly what would happen, but I still wandered a bit further than I should have. I haven't worked as part of a squad in quite sometime under conditions like these. I do what is best for the team, and given the heavy armor me bringing up the six and keeping you covered from there is where I can be most useful, in short...you are welcome."

He smiled slightly before turning his attention to Drof'del.

"I will be ready as soon as I get the stim. What happened back there took a bit more out of me than I would have expected. I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything that looks like it may allow us to reroute power and at least get some of the systems back online."

Once he was given the stim and injected it in his neck he would replace his helmet and be ready to move as soon as the rest of the team was.

Other Space Kaiden

https://youtu.be/h2n7j1iUHuk​
There will be an in-depth fleeting posts after the fancy gifs

Story Post

Irridius' serpentine eyes watched as the Mandalorian gunships descended through the black void of space. The time was nearly at hand now. First Fleet had been in transit for hours and soon their arrival would teach these savages what real war was. With a snap of his fingers, Irridius materialized a grid of the area scanned by the Probe Droids earlier. Silently, he designated a strike zone in the computer as he spoke to Isley.

"Of course, please accept my condolences. Do you require any aid?" Irridius said through an unseen smile, fingers gliding across the holographic display; designating the area right outside the bombardment shield as his target. It didn't much matter what Isley said, Irridius would simply continue to say what the barbarian wanted to hear.

Irridius turned an eye to his sensors operator, darkness surrounding the Grand Admiral as the operator gave a thumbs up. On the outskirts of the system, the shuttle pilots got a message to exit the system immediately. Irridius watched on his bridge sensors as the three shuttles activated their hyperdrives one by one, exiting the system as a much larger one began entering it. Snapping his fingers, Irridius abruptly ended the transmission with [member="Darth Metus"] and quickly gave his orders to his men.

"Tarkin's Wall, project your gravity wells above and below the enemy fleet, leave one to stop the enemy ships from escaping" Irridius barked, designating the exact coordinates on his holo map of the battlespace. The Tarkin's Wall had its gravity well generators activated since Irridius entered the system, it took moments for the crew to cast the four fields in the designated coordinates.

The Grand Admiral smiled. He had been planning for this far before he knew for certain that he would need to combat a savage fleet in this system. His clairvoyance had paid off as the ships executed their commands in perfect synchronization.

Watching from the comfort of his bridge, Irridius witnessed the beauty of The First Fleet as it was pulled from hyperspace in a precision jump below and above the Mandalorian fleet. The reports sent through hyperspace minutes prior were full of coordinates and the simulated battles run by Irridius' computer, giving the First Fleet the firing solutions they needed to fire as soon as they exited hyperspace. Each ship had entered and exited hyperspace on their "sides" as to commence a full broadside.

Turbo lasers and concussion missiles lit up the darkness as The Shadow of Regret targeted the flagship of the fleet and opened up with all port side weapons. The rest of the First Fleet followed suit, proper firing solutions input and weapons engaging.

"Ressurection, full starboard bombardment, Flame Carpet missiles on the Enemy flagship. All ships are to scramble fighters and deploy Imperial Marines for immediate ground assault." Irridius ordered, to which the Victory III responded with a barrage of missiles moments later.

With one last grin of satisfaction, Irridius issued his final order. With the proton beam already primed, the order to fire was all that was needed.

"Fire when ready...."

The beam shot down, tearing through the atmosphere and striking the ground with several kilotons of force just outside the bombardment shield. The ground rumbled, then cracked before splitting open into a rolling sea of earth that crashed toward the fortress housing [member="Vilaz Munin"] and [member="Keira Ticon"]

l0Iy03IkTKmYZNuGk.gif

FLEETING POST

Fleeting actions are presented in the order they occur in. All ships enter battle with full shield charge:
ISD Tarkin's Wall [One Action] (Positioned on far side of ISD Conquerer, away from Mandalorian Fleet)

• Activated its four Gravity Well Projectors to rip First Fleet out of Hyperspace, completing a precision jump around the Mandalorian Fleet.
    One of the four projectors is encompassing the Mandalorian fleet to prevent fleeing

ISD Shadow of Regret [One Action] (Positioned Above MAV Reclaimer)

• Opening Fire with Port Side weapons [Targetting MAV Reclaimer]
32 Heavy Turbo Lasers
32 Twin Long Rang Turbo Lasers
25 Twin Long Range Ion Cannons
10 Heavy Ion Cannons

1 barrage of 15 Concussion Missiles [1 post to reload]

120 Point Defense Primed
60 Anti-Missiles Octets Primed

4 TIE Viper Squadrons Deploying
1 FC-115 Bomber Squadron Deploying [1 reserved]

8,000 Imperial Marines Preparing to Deploy
8 AT-AT Walkers Preparing to Deploy
30 AT-ST Walkers Preparing to Deploy

ISD Battle at Dawn[One Action](Positioned below MAV Reclaimer)

• Opening Fire With Starboard Weapons (Targeting MAV Reclaimer)
8 Quad Imperator Turbo Laser Turrets
6 Repeating Turbo Lasers
1 Barrage of 5 Assault Concussion Missiles

10 Point Defense Primed

1 TIE Viper Squadron Deploying
1 TIE Bow Squadron Deploying

2,040 Imperial Marines Preparing to Deploy
2 AT-AT Walkers Preparing to Deploy
8 AT-ST Walkers Preparing to Deploy

ISD Invictus Opening Fire with Port Side Weapons[One Action](Positioned Above and targeting MAV Ticon)

8 Heavy Turbo Laser batteries
19 Turbo laser Batteries
12 Heavy Turbo Laser batteries
8 Heavy Ion Cannons
1 Quad-Heavy Turbo Laser
10 Flak Guns

80 Point Defense Primed

2 TIE Viper Squadrons Deploying
3 TIE Bow Squadrons Deploying
1 FC-115 Squadron Deploying

4,000 Imperial Marines Preparing for Deployment
4 AT-AT Walkers Preparing for Deployment
16 AT-ST Walkers Preparing for Deployment

ISC Tempest Opening Fire With Starboard Weapons [One Action] (Positioned Below and targeting MAV Ticon)

5 Quad Trubo Lasers

12 Point Defense Primed

ISC Victorious Opening Fire With Starboard Weapons [One Action] (Positioned Above and targeting MAV Centaris)

5 Quad Trubo Lasers

12 Point Defense Primed

ISC Abyss Opening Fire With Port Side Weapons [One Action] (Positioned Below and targeting MAV Centaris)

5 Quad Trubo Lasers

12 Point Defense Primed

ISC Peacebringer Opening Fire With Starboard Weapons [One Action] (Positioned Above and targeting MAV Beskade)

17 Turbo Laser Cannons

5 Ion Cannons

20 Point Defense Primed

ISC Farreaching Order Opening Fire With Port Side Weapons [One Action] (Positioned Below and targeting MAV Beskade)

17 Turbo Laser Cannons

5 Ion Cannons

20 Point Defense Primed

ISC Imperial Pride Opening Fire With Port Side Weapons [One Action] (Positioned Above and targeting MAV Dar'jetti)

17 Turbo Laser Cannons

5 Ion Cannons

20 Point Defense Primed

ISD Ressurection Opening Fire With Port Side Weapons [One Action] (Positioned In Front of Mandalorian Fleet)

8 Quad Imperator Turbo Laser Turrets (Fired at MAV Reclaimer)
6 Repeating Turbo Lasers (Fired at MAV Reclaimer)
1 Barrage of 5 Assault Concussion Missiles (Fired At MAV Reclaimer)

10 Point Defense Primed

1 TIE Viper Squadron Deploying
1 TIE Bow Squadron Deploying

2,040 Imperial Marines Preparing to Deploy
2 AT-AT Walkers Preparing to Deploy
8 AT-ST Walkers Preparing to Deploy

ISD Conqueror Opening Fire on Surface [One Action] (Positioned In Front of Mandalorian Fleet)

Taking Cover Behind ISD Ressurection

She could barely hear the screams.

The explosion had set her ears ringing. The shockwave had set the dropship tumbling through the heavens. Beside her, a Mandalorian clung to his seat for dear life whilst the pilot roared at the flight stick. Mykyr had been struck again...and Shriek hardly believed that it would be the last time. Turning her focus ahead, the Sithling looked through the cockpit glass to see the world spinning viciously. They had gone into a full spin now; impact was inevitable. So, she did all that she could and braced for the crash...

Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Shriek could not tell how much time had passed.

What she did know was searing pain in her side. What she did know was that she had a mission to do. "Anyone...Alive?" she managed to grunt whilst pulling herself upright. A quick inspection of her person revealed a nasty gash upon her side...and her left arm hung at an awkward angle. Lovely. As much as she wanted to lay back and let the darkness claim her, the Sithling had a job to do. She had to...She had to! "C'mon...One of you has to be..."

No response.

Looking over, she saw the sprawled out form of the Mandalorian. He was gone - the fuselage which tore off a limb said as much. Oh gods... Shriek's stomach turned. The reality of her predicament was setting in. She had to move. She had to get help. She had to finish the task. Reaching out, her fingers clutched the warrior's utility belt and fished within the folds. Ammunition. No help. Bandages? Great help. Comm Disc? Bingo.

"Master...I'm in bad shape...the ship got kicked out of the air." she said, pausing to gasp through the pain. "H-Heading to the coordinates now. Shriek out." Forcing her way out, the Sithling then collapsed. Her body refused to aide her...and so she spoke over the open channel. "Mayday. Mayday! We've been downed, two casualties and one wounded. Please assist!"

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

Obroa-Skai Station
DEEP SPACE
(Objective: Save a pretty doctor)
Allies: Mando'ade, [member="Nolan Detta"], [member="Vojak "][member="Kalyr Alor"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Rashae"]
and [member="Drof'del Tavor"]
Enemies: The Ugly thang

His boots pounded the durasteel flooring in an adrenaline-fueled flight. It was flight for his life, for Rashae's life, for everything he was. He lurched at the last minute, sliding to a halt across the hard flooring, his cortosis armor scraping against the metal with a harsh grind sound. His lungs were panting, bursting as he tried to catch his breath. If his chip had been in control, the warrior wouldn't have lost it, he wouldn't have run as unnecessarily fast and he wouldn't have had the intense sweat dripping off him like it was right now.

Hostile area: Recommending preparing for impending secondary attack. Reload weapons and take a stance, prepare for secondary strike. I repeat: Prepare for secondary attack.

Ardgal wasn't listening. The mechanical side of things wasn't in control of him right now, and the warrior didn't care. He held Rashae close, his breath heavy and labored.

"You're ok. You're ok. You're ok," he repeated between gasps for air. It was as much for her sake as it was for his to say her status aloud. "It didn't get you. You're ok."

He pressed his helmet against hers, squeezing his eyes shut. And for a moment, that brief moment when his breath was caught and he had no more panic left in him, a real sense of calm and serenity settled over the warrior. It wasn't the forced calm of the chip lodged in his prefrontal cortex, and it wasn't the calm of his coma-like sleep. This was real tranquility, like a safe chair on the beach side on a summer's afternoon as a cool breeze riffles through your hair. It didn't matter that they were on a dysfunctional space station with something about to try and kill them all, he wanted nothing more than he wanted this feeling to last for the rest of eternity.

Control accessed. Stand down and prepare for combat.

And just like that the cold mechanical side of things had taken back over. He released her and with silent efficiency reloaded his double barreled shotgun as the doctor spoke.

Rashae said:
“Ardgal, could I have your data feed again please?The adjustments I made to this scanner, you might want to apply?”
"It sound logical to me," he said snapping the weapon shut with both hands. "With that we can alter what we are looking for, we can shut off the heat scans and start focusing on infared and utra violet trails on the Omega and Thyton frequencies, most coldblooded species reflect light on either of those levels," he pulled out a Punisher pistol from his belt offering it to the doctor, hilt first, "You will need this. Careful, she kicks."

He shook his head at the stim offer, "I'm opperating at 85.6% efficiency and rising, ma'am. Thank you."

Weapon in hand he began searching once more, shot gun ready in both hands. His eyes alighted on one of the sealed hatches. According to schematics just past it was a hall that would lead them to the control room. An idea began to form in his mind, it was deadly and reckless but if they could over load the surge capacitors on the door they could do it, "Found a door to the control room, Drof. You know how electric fences work?"

Titan

Objective: Secure sponsorship from the Mando'ade for the Commenor Industrial Institute

Titan was at the headquarters of the Commenor Industrial Institute, formerly known as Titan Industries apparently in the fifteen months he had been gone the board had sold Titian Industries to some wannabe king named [member="Sauron Saxon"], but Titan had recently reacquired the company and as such he was working to expand it reach across the galaxy. Starting here, the Mando'ade needed ships and supplies for their forces and Titan could provide them. The Civilian Class Space Station for instance could operate as nt only a refugee sttaion but also a farm, and a big one as well. Just supply minimum crew and bam, you could export tons of food a year, and that was for one. And apparently, the Mando'ade would supply aid and sponsorship to companies who helped them now rather than later. There was no way Titan would wait for this opportunity to fly by.

Ugohr Poof

Lucien left the premises after filling out what paperwork he could for an offer tender for a house on Barkhesh without actually having to go to Barkhesh. Also, he would realize that, on top of arranging for transportation from Myrkr to Barkhesh, he would need some visa to get to Barkhesh proper but the First Order visa process is usually straightforward for non-GA residents. Ugohr, on the other hand, would have a lot more trouble getting to Barkhesh these days. That, even though he never fought the First Order. Realizing, however, that his time on Myrkr is soon at an end, he packs up the stuff he went on Myrkr with, that is, not that much. But before he takes his leave of Myrkr, he goes around to meet with the branch manager, to wish him farewell.

"Mesa time on Myrkr is almost up, farewell and may da Force be with yousa when da branch issa fully operational"

"Sad to see you go, Ugohr. May the Sullust branch have business as appropriate"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom