Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian Crusade | MC vs GR Invasion of Kashyyyk

[member="Mira Rekali"]
Kachiro West Beach

Dune's frown turned into a baffled expression.

"What are you even talking about. I said nothing about wounded Mandalorians. If you haven't noticed, you're behind Republic lines."

"I have no idea how you just dropped out of the sky. We have defenses, thousands of defenders and air support. Somehow you appeared as if by magic. Perhaps someday I'll discover this secret for myself."

He sighed again and shook his head.

"Nonetheless you're here. The longer you go on, the more the wounded move towards death. I wasn't at Roche, but by all accounts, we were betrayed from within."

"If you're going to attack me, do so. I'm going nowhere because beings need my aid. I'd prefer to end this farce peacefully but it seems you're intend to drag me off to some show trial. Meanwhile, many beings including the Wookies who had nothing to do with Roche, are dying. But that doesn't matter before the honour of your Clans."

Allies: Mandalorians; [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Enemies: Republic and Allies; [member="Kista Fel"] [member="Kara Runo"]
Objective: Halt the attack

[media]https://youtu.be/EC02KP1lP40[/media]​

Kashyyyk was a lush jungle world, and it was one that Anija could say she'd never visited before now. She allowed herself a brief moment of regret as she climbed into the cockpit of her bes'uliik. It wasn't the same type as one was used to seeing in the Mandalorian lines. And there was only one other that was it's like. Quickly, Anija checked the craft's engines and other indicators. All lights were a steady green. A few moments was all it took for her fingers to flip a few control switches as the canopy lowered into place.
Soon after she did so, the steadily increasing whine of the respulsorlift engines could be heard as they spun up. Her fingers curled firmly around the control stick as she kicked in the repulsors. The fighter rose smoothly from the permacrete tarmac of the staging area before Anija banked the fighter out and away from the River's wide bank before she pulled for the sky above. Not that she could see much of it's true color, seeing as it was obscured by smoke and haze.
5845bf0b76ad1488ad20aa84a4b337f5.gif
But for now, she paid that no mind as she focused in on her instruments. Visuals weren't going to provide her feth all in the case of direction, anyways. Sighing softly, she shook her head, even as ANNE began feeding sensor telemetry to her HUD. At least there was that. Hopefully, the Pubs wouldn't start pumping out EM pulses. But, whatever they were going to do... she had to stop it. Her sensors warbled, and her gaze snapped to the sensor readout.

A swarm of red blips was swiftly approaching from the west. Her eyes narrowed, and a flick of her thumb opened a secured channel to her counterpart. "Angel One; this is Angel Two. Bogies inbound. Unable to determine IFF signals, but they are not coming up as Republic forces." Her free hand moved to hit a series of controls. And then the bes'uliik flickered and was gone from sight as the cloak engaged.

Objective: End the Game.
Allies: Mandalorian Clans | [member="Ra Vizsla"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Caspian Rekali"] | [member="Rekali the Hutt"] | [member="Funky Balor"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"]
Enemies: Galactic Republic | [member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Captain August "]| [member="Ali Hadrix"] | [member="Kara Runo"] | [member="Kista Fel"] | [member="Dune Rhur"]

Mira brought a hand up to her buy'ce as if to block out the light and then looked up at the trees.

*Kashyyyk has an intricate tree system, the Republic guards I took down were manning poorly put together ambush points on the outer perimeter. I will say they put up a decent fight.* She pointed to the flaming debris in the distance. *That was a Wookiee who decided he wanted to fly, and some LAAT gunship he ran into.* Mira turned back to the Bith and shrugged. *It's not magic, it's called using my two legs and my combat prowess to move behind your poorly defended lines and make my way - here!*

She clapped her hands together and tilted her head.

*Maybe you guys should train a bit harder, huh?*

Mira held up a hand.

*Whoa, wait. Betrayed from within, yet you still fight under the Republic banner?* Mira couldn't help herself at this point, an abrupt and rude laugh would originate from beneath the helm. She'd bend over and grab her sides, laughing hard enough that she nearly lost her breath.

*Oh my god, you guys are unbelievable!* She stood up and pointed. *First, you fight for supposed honor after accusing us of having none! Then you turn around and say you were betrayed from within and yet you still fight for the people who betrayed you!*

She made some gestures with her hands, shaking her head. *Alright, you know what...*

Her right hand drew back without warning, and thrusted forward abruptly. In the time it took to distract him with her banter and obvious taunting, she conjured a rather simple Force push. The push itself would be enough to blow him back and distance generate distance between the two of them - as well as provoke him into drawing his weapon. If he were good, he might feel the swelling in the air before the outward explosive forward aimed at his chest. Should he be caught off guard, well, he might go tumbling backwards a bit further than expected.

[member="Mira Rekali"]
West Beach, behind da lines.

The Bith nodded his understanding.

"My apologies, then," he remarked "I seem to have underestimated your martial prowess."

He shook his head even before she was finished.

"No, I don't fight for honour. I fight to preserve the idea of democracy. The greatest chance of this lies within the Republic."

The intruder's banter seemed a ruse. She thrust out a sudden Force push.

He brought his long-fingered hands to form a barrier. The energy seemed to break apart to his eyes. He dug in his boots as he did so and leaned forward. "Yes, you have strength in the Force. It's a shame that you waste it."

Dune brought himself back to his full height. He didn't take any visible action but gathered the Force just in case.

"You could do so much good with all of your power, Mando'ade. Yet here we are. No one denies the Republic has made mistakes but it's also been a beacon of light for countless trillions."

Titan

Objective: Twilight Riad
Allies: Mandalorian Clan's
Enemies: The republic

OOC: Sorry for the delay, I've just caught up story wise.

"My team is clear." Titan responded, the past minuets had gone by so fast Titan had had no time to think, he had just followed the other's lead. But now [member="Arla Balor"]'s words had woken him out of his state. He was back in and ready for any fight coming his way. "And there is no one in sight of us." The embassy was burning, the wood crackling. Titan almost hoped something to fight would show up. But Titan was happy his brother wasn't here on Kashyyk, ecspecially on the beaches, if Veker had entered a Beserker Rage, there was no telling what would've happened.

Objective:
Beach.
Allies:
Mandalorian Clans and their Allies.
[member="Ra Vizsla"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Funky Balor"]
Enemies:
Galactic Republic and their Allies.
[member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Captain August "]
Shattered and broken as they were, it did not take the mandalorian warriors long to overcome the remaining republic troops at the artillery station, and even as they cheered their victory the Basilisk war droids turned their cannons on what few artillery pieces remained operable, ensuring the republic could not re-take the guns and begin using them anew. Pulling his blade free of the last soldier to fall, Kano flicked the blood clean of its blade and sheathed it in two quick motions, finally rising again to his full height in the aftermath of the battle. His knee still ached, and though he knew the wound would have all but disappeared by now, he still regretted his slowness in perceiving the threat. In the future, he would have to redouble his vigilance in battle.

Urdak, a tall shistavanen warrior of Clan Oda, strode toward him through the aftermath of the carnage, clearly none the worse for wear despite his lack of buy'ce.

"Urdak. What reports do you bring?"

"We lost four, now five, Basilisk's in the onslaught." He said, gesturing to indicate the bulk of Kano's own mount were it lay un-moving. "And my own mount has gone feral. I fear I gave it too long a leash in the past. Four warriors are dead, and two more will be soon without medical attention. Considering the odds we were against, I would consider it a fair trade."

"All is fair in war, vod. There are no referees here."

Turning away from the wolf-man for a moment, Kano surveyed the site and uttered a prayer for the dead that would go unheard within his buy'ce. They may not be mandalorians, but even an outsider deserved respect and reverence when they fought as courageously as these men did. Not a one of them had abandoned his post and fled, even to the last man.

"I will need one of the remaining Basilisks. Our objective here is accomplished, now we move on and take the city. Urdak, you're with me and Onak. The rest of you, form up three to a squadron. Gerek, see that our wounded receive treatment, everyone else, to the city."

It was then, with Kano halfway to the saddle of his new mount, that they heard the roar of the republic troops, and only a moment later that they crested the nearest rise and flooded the former artillery positions. Thousands of soldiers took aim at the mighty beasts as they rose from the bloody ground, and a salvo of shatter-missiles barely served to slow them down.

Unfortunately for the republic, the mandalorian cavalry had also arrived. Hundreds of Basilisk war droids and Bes'uliik starfighters unleashed thousands of missiles on the troops below as they swooped in from the skies, while hundreds more of their brethren fended off the republic fighters in the air. Kano smiled as he watched the missiles impact the ridge, then turned his mount and accelerated toward the city. It was only a moment later that his comm chirped with the tone for Onak's private channel.

"May I take the lead, my Lord? Perhaps the most direct route is not the safest."

It was unlike the man to question without reason, and Kano was immediately on edge.

"What do you sense, old friend? An ambush?"

"Perhaps, but I doubt it. There is a darkness there..." Kano glanced in his direction and he gestured to indicate an area below, just past the trenches on the beach in the edge of the woods. "...greater than any I've felt in a lifetime. I think it best we avoid it."

"Very well. Guide us to the city, Onak."

The comms clicked off and the Korun pulled his mount into the lead, banking off around the edge of the forest before circling back and directing them to the city along another route. Whatever he'd felt must have been the stuff of nightmares, because Kano knew exactly how much it took to make his second uneasy and he very much doubted anything in the republic arsenal could manage it.

Location: West Beach, Third Trench, staring down a nightmare, watching 'dead' rise on the beach
Objective: Beach Assault, no fault, hit 'em high, knock 'em low, gonna make 'em wanna run and vault!
Friends: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Caspian Rekali"] [member="Kano Oda"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Kade Kelborn"]
Targets: [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Kaiden Rohn"] [member="Myles Savar"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Gear:
Eukar'gam with funny boots
Grappling rope
Heavy Ripper
Jairi Edee (8 in a quiver on his back)
Jaian Bes'tratur

[youtube]https://youtu.be/I4_3PVFSUxE[/youtube]

Greetings, Pubbies
We have now taken over your real flooooow

Funky rhythm and soul
You ain't got a plan
I'm knockin ya out again
Wishing I gave damn
Looking to take over this world is my goal
With my grand glorious clans takin' all control
You can't get none of this, we're runnin' this
Well taker, earth-shaker, hot trench gunnin' this
Get out the trench, Balor roars through
And if you don't wanna move then I'm comin' right through you

It's like inch by inch and slice by slice
I'm closing in on your position and destruction is my mission
Though this light axe is rough, your whole squad better duck
It's like Hell when I cast
Totem flyin’ right past
Comin' through my area, I'ma have to bury ya
The Rekali breaking your knees
It's like showdown on the range
Go tell me who wanna tangle with the
Mad hutt witch-doctor warrior commando?

We want it all (want it all!)
Unstoppable, we run the war (run the war!)
You can't take none of this hardcore (hardcore!)
In the game we settle this score (score)
You ain't seen nothin' like this before
If I hit 'em high, hit 'em high, hit 'em high
And you hit 'em low, hit 'em low, hit 'em low

Insane like a runaway train i'm in your lane
Like it’s a new rage to turn page and toucha base when I reign
Came to bring the ultimate pain upon the brain
Untamed, you won't like it when I rage
And berserk, break through my cage
Make room, big bad berserker in the game
And I got my eye on you
Deadshot aim, as salvos keep comin' down like rain
You feelin' me, I'm feelin' you
The Betna bad, i'm tellin' you
Pass me the root, time to raise the maddest hell
Explosive temper, I’m the blondest bombshell
My tactics is unsportsmanlike conduct
You run too well
I’m the sum of all your fear, can you really hear?
You get stripped by spread-hunters, roar like hard thunder,
Danger, you're dealin' with offical vod-bangers
With air time like a swoop ganger
Jump, with deadly jet-pack precision type runs
What up man? The Mando's won!

Lightning strikes and the sky’s lights get dim
Supreme competition is about to begin
Above the nest, finding my enemies act animated
Once I get to rollin', bloodlust can't be sated
I'm rugged raw, my Mandos is gettin' money
When we get to huntin', I'm snatchin' up their gunnies (Uhh!)
Every step I take shakes the ground
I'll make you break your ankles, son, shakes you down
This is my planet, I'm bout business
The best that ever done it, can I get a witness? (Uhhh!)
Cumulus clouds bring lightning past the dais,
You in it for the money?
Or in it for the hell I raise!
23 ways to take a shot
Loungin' in the gun nest back around your trench spot (Uhh!)
I sing like in days of old
If the pubs get political, rumble like Man-dos!
Am I gettin' lyrical?
OYA! I think so
Mando death from above cause you think so slow!

Manda bless!!
Pick up your chest
Here's an example of how I can stress your surprise press
With finesse, I bench-press your stress whenever you test
We're speed ballin', on the fastbreak just like the Balor express
I'm gonna mingle in your face and take the lid off
Just use your head and run from this
You and your team just need to back off!!
Get off my block, gimmie the beach, I said it's my rock!!
I'm startin' a line-up by gettin' Ra to march the livestock
Throw all your money in the pot
And make sure you bet all your money on my bank shot
When we come right through tell me what you really gonna do?
We'll leave your team name in shame and take your talent from you
While you abandon your ship, we take your own rulership
With nothing left for you to see except the Galactic News clip
Money spending, goal tending, winning everything like Lando
Who do they be?
We are the Mandos!!!!!!

(OOC: So to clarify in case I wasn't clear, I'm firing from the gun nest at the 'freshly raised' near, as I did fly the coop as the other dear troops got hyped by the verse I aim to use. So while I'm firing toward, others may charge forward, apologies to Thul cause miss Med-beq earned my ire. Wounded in the chest yet, ripper gun is best yet, time to have some fun now as I fire.)

Greetings, Pubbies
We have now taken over your real flooooow

Funky rhythm and soul
You ain't got a plan
I'm knockin ya out again
Wishing I gave damn
Looking to take over this world is my goal
With my grand glorious clans takin' all control
You can't get none of this, we're runnin' this
Well taker, earth-shaker, hot trench gunnin' this
Get out the trench, Balor roars through
And if you don't wanna move then I'm comin' right through you

It's like inch by inch and slice by slice
I'm closing in on your position and destruction is my mission
Though this light axe is rough, your whole squad better duck
It's like Hell when I cast
Totem flyin’ right past
Comin' through my area, I'ma have to bury ya
The Rekali breaking your knees
It's like showdown on the range
Go tell me who wanna tangle with the
Mad hutt witch-doctor warrior commando?

You ain't seen nothin' like this before (waaar!!)

Insane like a runaway train i'm in your lane
Like it’s a new rage to turn page and toucha base when I reign
Came to bring the ultimate pain upon the brain
Untamed, you won't like it when I rage
And berserk, break through my cage
Make room, big bad berserker in the game
And I got my eye on you
Deadshot aim, as salvos keep comin' down like rain
You feelin' me, I'm feelin' you
The Betna bad, i'm tellin' you
Pass me the root, time to raise the maddest hell
Explosive temper, I’m the blondest bombshell
My tactics is unsportsmanlike conduct
You run too well
I’m the sum of all your fear, can you really hear?
You get stripped by spread-hunters, roar like hard thunder,
Danger, you're dealin' with offical vod-bangers
With air time like a swoop ganger
Jump, with deadly jet-pack precision type runs
What up doc? The Mando's won!

Lightning strikes and the sky’s lights get dim
Supreme competition is about to begin
Above the nest, finding my enemies act animated
Once I get to rollin', bloodlust can't be sated
I'm rugged raw, my mandos is gettin' money
When we get to huntin', I'm snatchin' up their gunnies (Uhh!)
Every step I take shakes the ground
I'll make you break your ankles, son, shakes you down
This is my planet, I'm bout business
The best that ever done it, can I get a witness? (Uhhh!)
Cumulus clouds bring lightning past the dais,
You in it for the money?
Or in it for the hell I raise!
23 ways to take a shot
Loungin' in the gun nest back around your trench spot (Uhh!)
I sing like days of old
If the pubs get political, rumble like Man-dos!
Am I gettin' lyrical?
OYA! I think so
Mando death from above cause you think so slow!

Manda bless!!
Pick up your chest
Here's an example of how I can stress your surprise press
With finesse, I bench-press your stress whenever you test
We're speed ballin', on the fastbreak just like the Balor express
I'm gonna mingle in your face and take the lid off
Just use your head and run from this
You and your team just need to back off!!
Get off my block, gimmie the beach, I said it's my rock!!
I'm startin' a line-up by gettin' Ra to march the livestock
Throw all your money in the pot
And make sure you bet all your money on my bank shot
When we come right through tell me what you really gonna do?
We'll leave your team name in shame and take your talent from you
While you abandon your ship, we take your own rulership
With nothing left for you to see except the Galactic News clip
Money spending, goal tending, winning everything like Lando
Who do they be?
We are the Mandos!!!!!!

(OOC: so to clarify in case I wasn't clear, I'm firing form the gun nest as the 'freshly raised' near, as I did fly the coop as the other dear troops got hyped by the verse I aim to use. So while I'm firing on ya, others may charge forward, apologies to Thul cause miss Med-beq earned my ire. Wounded in the chest yet, stolen gun is best yet, time to have some fun now as I fire.)

Location: Engaging the Traitorous Clan Raxis on the BeachObjective: Beach AssaultAllies: Mandalorian Clans | Draco Vereen | Caspian Rekali | Rekali the Hutt | Funky Balor | Preliat Mantis | Zef Halo | Loray Tares | Isley Verd | Yasha Mantis | Aver Brand | Kano Oda | Vilaz Munin | 3X744 | Kade Kelborn | Varien Moxla | Marcus Lok | Keira Ticon | Briika Tor | Sko'saht | Alkor Centaris | Arumi Zy | Tusk | Goran | Kima Betna | Nolan Detta | Kami Meran | Mira Rekali | Aryn Spar | Kronos Oda | Buruk Surhaai | Davon Karr | Lorsima Gratiir | Titan Kryze | Mia Monroe | Arla Balor | Ginnie Ordo | Ronan Vizsla | Rach Vizla | Aedan Miles | Likar Kejis | Aditya Mantis | Ra VizslaEnemies: Galactic Republic | Elaine Thul | Captain August | Ali Hadrix | Arisa Yune | Alena Reckar | Kaiden Rohn | Myles Savar | Jessica Med-Beq | Rexus Drath | Jack Raxis

Well Skev
here she was trying to run a job ony for two old foggies to turn it into a letts beat each other with our walking fraims match.

she kept one everyone else the second fighting began she would let them know who Anaki Sann was.
whe turned her red and blue helmet to the fight straing her saber to her back and planting her halberd's counter weight on the soft sand. hmm traction... she just had an idea.

Battle of the Century!

Allies: Republic

Enemies: The Crazy Mando's. Also [member="Ra Vizsla"]

"Die!!"

It was all he could manage as the blood washed into his mouth from his eyes. Copper and salt mixed with sand gave him a gritty taste in his mouth. Not as gritty as the taste he had for the hulk, whom made to grab his shotgun. Vizsla face raced towards his and it was a choice between the gun, or the face.

An armored fist wrapped around the Shotgun and Jack let go.

One hand stretched left, summoning his helmet from the sand.

The other drew his Besk'ad and he lunged, sending a stab towards Vizsla's left leg, then retracting.

P R A C T I C E
Objective: Beach Assault

Allies: Mandalorian Clans | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Caspian Rekali"] | [member="Rekali the Hutt"] | [member="Funky Balor"] | [member="Preliat Mantis"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Loray Tares"] | [member="Isley Verd"] | [member="Yasha Mantis"] | [member="Aver Brand"] | [member="Kano Oda"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member=3X744] | [member="Kade Kelborn"] | [member="Varien Moxla"] | [member="Marcus Lok"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Briika Tor"] | [member=Sko'saht] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Arumi Zy"] | [member=Tusk] | [member=Goran] | [member="Kima Betna"] | [member="Nolan Detta"] | [member="Kami Meran"] | [member="Mira Rekali"] | [member="Aryn Spar"] | [member="Kronos Oda"] | [member="Buruk Surhaai"] | [member="Davon Karr"] | [member="Lorsima Gratiir"] | [member="Titan Kryze"] | [member="Mia Monroe"] | [member="Arla Balor"] | [member="Ginnie Ordo"] | [member="Ronan Vizsla"] | [member="Rach Vizla"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Likar Kejis"] | [member="Aditya Mantis"] | [member="Ra Vizsla"]

Enemies: Galactic Republic | [member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Captain August"] | [member="Ali Hadrix"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Alena Reckar"] | [member="Kaiden Rohn"] | [member="Myles Savar"] | [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] | [member="Rexus Drath"] | [member="Jack Raxis"]

Jack's attempt to summon his helmet from the sand would inevitably fail, due to the Ysalamir on Ra's back.​
The Ysalamir chirped again.​
The Bral on the beach hummed.​
The defensive stance in which he had kept his spear easily glanced the blow of the Beskad to the side. It was clear Jack relied too heavily on his use of the Force to focus on this duel. "More Jeedai than Mando'ade," Ra spoke, calmly pivoting around the man and ripping the shotgun from his hands as Jack let go of it. It was clear this man was confused. Mistaken. Blinded by his pride, his soul subjugated by the bleeding corruption that was the Galactic Republic.

"Neither of us will die today, Dar'manda..."

Mand'alor's crushgaunt tore through the shotgun, letting it drop to the ground, crushed and dismantled. He gave Jack more space, backing up and letting the man regain his composure and pick up his helmet.

"...but one of us is already beaten."

Ra lowered his spear again, defensively.

Black smoke began pouring off of Ra's back, settling on the sand below his feet like a mist and building around him.

Beach Assault
Location: Behind Third Trench, Near Artillery Position, Near Bluff with all that Republic Armor
Objective: Final Atonement
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] |[member="Caspian Rekali"] | [member="Kima Betna"] | [member="Funky Balor"] | [member="Rekali the Hutt"] | [member="Ra Vizsla"] | [member="Preliat Mantis"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Mira Rekali"] | [member="Elpsis Elaris"] | [member="Isley Verd"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"]
Enemies: [member="Elaine Thul"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Myles Savar"] | [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] | [member="Dune Rhur"] | [member="Alena Reckar"]
Gear: Signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88UTFBBSwIk

The Force churned around Draco as he made his way higher into the trees while cloaked, moving through the foliage. The Dark Side gathered within him, and the pain in his chest surged, roiling like a beast was trying to force its way out and burst through his ribs. Fear siphoned power into him like a great tide of energy and his eyes became black as he pulled the Dark Side to him. His thoughts remained on his loved ones, on his purpose. Without the protection of the Shield Walkers, the Mandalorians were as exposed as the Republic had been throughout the battle. The Mandalorian death-toll would likely rise to be comparable to the Republic's, and how many mothers and fathers wouldn't return home.

He was distracted, only having a split second to react to the particle beam bolt fired his way. How they had seen a cloaked individual wasn't all that important, neither was why they shot at him and not the army of Mandalorians firing on them from the Trenches and Trees. Only that he had a quarter of a second to duck to one side, the bolt tearing his rotator cuff as he pulled out of the way. Pain surged through his body from the wound, but the flow of the Force did not falter.

<I'm sorry Faith, but it must be done. I'll never stop loving you.> He hoped she could feel him through their rings, though he hoped she wouldn't notice how much fear and anger was pulsing through him either. It's us or them. It always was.

"NO MORE!"

The Force cracked and reverberated as the Mandalorian fell from the branches, guided only marginally by his jump pack, and not slowed by it at all as he plummeted towards the ground. A black sphere of Dark Side energy erupted from him, expanding in all directions, pulsing out like an explosion of death, pain, and agony as the Mandalorian disappeared within the blackened sphere. Draco's howls of rage and hatred were drowned out by the roar of the Force, withering the life of the bacteria, the grass, and the people as the field expanded.

Draco was no expert, but his guess given how much time and power he had been able to focus as well as the use of his Talisman of Concentration, was that from here just behind the artillery line it would create a monstrous hole of death in the Republic Forces, sapping all life from those caught within the field, withering them away into nothing but lifeless husks. The darkest parts of him thought it would expand into the rear trench lines and from tree to tree. He knew there was not enough strength in him to wash away the two titanic wroshyr trees that held the city, but the bluff the thousands of Republic troopers were amassing on for their counter assault that he was above was certainly in peril.

Objective: Hope the medivac gets there before he dies.
Allies: GR
Enemies: [member="Varien Moxla"]
Equipment: Standard Republic Infantry Armor, combat knife

Myles tried his best to slip the sword only succeeding in getting impaled through the shoulder. Myles briefly howled in pain before a brief second of clarity allowed him to take his own blade and aim for what looked liked a gap between the man's helmet and chest armor. Hopeful with a shot at his neck Myles tried his best to spear his blade home before he passed out from the blood loss.

"For the Republic."

The remaining members of Zeta squad all 3 of them turned towards their Sgt trying their best to reach him. One of them screaming for a medic. Zeta squad had fought breavely but their time on the beach had ended. They would evac with their Squad leader.

Objective: Defend the West Beach at all costs
Allies: GR [member="Kaiden Rohn"] [member="Myles Savar"] [member="Alena Reckar"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Kara Runo"] [member="Kista Fel"] [member="Jack Raxis"]
Enemies: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Preliat Mantis"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Arumi Zy"] [member="Sko'saht"] [member="Funky Balor"] [member="Rekali the Hutt"] [member="Ra Vizsla"] [member="Varien Moxla"] [member="Anaki Sann"]
Equipment: 2 grenades, bowcaster (primary), SI-74 anti-tank rifle (secondary), WESTAR Skirmisher armor

Jessica knew that the Mandos were so tightly packed that, even if she missed her original target, she would still hit someone or something. She has seven shots left in her SI-74, and, due to the injuries she sustained, she was restricted in her ability to fire quickly so she sticks to the SI-74 even if it means that she would need to have her back held firmly against the trench's wall. And also she is restricted to certain firing arcs, roughly a 90-degree arc in front of her. With [member="Funky Balor"] in Jessica's direction, well within her firing arc, she doesn't think twice about firing a SI-74 at Funky, knowing that Funky's heavy ripper has serious stopping power also, even if it can be fired much faster. But what she hasn't considered was that the javelins he carry are much slower than a heavy ripper's slug and are more easily dodged. Once she fired the ninth SI-74 shot her LSAT180 Trandoshan powerpack gives her:

"Even if we managed to incur the wrath of just a couple Mandos, we can't let them advance to the outer city unimpeded!" a member of Zeta Squad told Jessica in the comms.

"Republican zombies! That will catch them off-guard" another one of those so-called zombies told Jessica over comm.

"For your carnage here on Kashyyyk you will be haunted by Republican and Wookiee zombies! These zombies pledge allegiance to Clan Raxis until our duty is accomplished!"

The main question being: how many of the Republicans just played dead and weren't actually killed? That was Jessica's gambit, she knew the trenches were filled with Republican corpses, which made the Mandos pay a price in blood - and smoke. But with Draco unleashing this sphere of dark-sided death there were hundreds of Republicans and Mandos caught in the blast. Luckily for the gang of zombies, the sphere of death only covered up to some area that were mere meters behind the third row of trenches, leaving Draco in a near-miss of the zombies that were about to terrify Funky (and possibly Draco, too). Yet he couldn't wash away the wroshyr or the bluff entirely. That was the saving grace for Jessica, Myles, and everyone else in the area: they were all outside Draco's AOE. But with only 4 zombies left to serve Jessica's gambit... their nominal commander asked for evac, and rightfully so.

"What was that? Were there... zombies in the blast?"

"Probably. Just hold out until extraction comes"

Beach Assault
Allies: Depleted
Enemy: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Funky Balor"] [member="Kano Oda"]

She finally made it back to her last line of defense, that was it, after this was her troop transports, and out of here. The drums stopped beating, and horns began to be heard. Her eyes lite up, may be all hope had not been lost. Yes her artillery crew where dead, but her men where trying to reload them. They where going to be firing everything directly, at the mandalorains, including what ever missile they could find. Then baster shots, began to be aimed at the enemy, they where not her blaster shots, they wookies firing at them from the trees. Her men began to lie down and took what ever cover they could get, as they did not know how wookies had come to help the republic.
wookiees_hero3.jpg

She lost most of troops, but it was not over. The locals had finally come here to help fight against the mandalorains. After all there senator was made supreme chancellor, they liked being members of free society. Her men could sense it, things may yet change. After all it was there planet she was defending. How would the mandalorains govern a planet that did not want them there, would they have subdue the locals. These people hated slavery, and that is what they feared under this new mandalore, the bonds may be back. The fire was coming form lot's of different locations.

She gave the order, fire at will defend fire anything that can be fired, and may the force be with us. She then got herself ready she was here to fight, she was here for democracy, she do what ever it took. Then she felt something dark expanding toward her, she no idea what it was but it was getting closer.

Varien Moxla

V
Objective: k
Allies: Mandalorians
Enemies: [member="Myles Savar"]

There was a gap in his armour, but it'd have to be angled perfectly to get into it.

While he drew his beskad blade out of the Republic soldier's shoulder, he slashed it across his chest as the knife dug into the surrounding material around his neck and throat. It was mandalorian steel and armourweave. A knife cutting through that? Unlikely, but he snapped his head to the side anyway as he felt the blade jamming into that inch gap, by that time the man had fallen to the ground.

The wound? Likely a menacing bruise, or perhaps there was blood. He'd find out at the end of the battle, digging his beskad into the side of the wall when the other members of the Republic's Zeta Squad appeared from nothnig, his heavy blaster pistols were pulled from either hip and he gunned them down if he as quick enough. He had been using blasters long before lightsabres or a beskad. He was good. Real good. The Republic Soldier had said he was going to fight to the death, his men saving him?

Now that... Was not something he could allow.

Beach Assault
Allies: [member="Briika Tor"], [member="Isley Verd"], [member="3X744"], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Elpsis Elaris"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Marcus Lok"]
Enemies: Republic and friends
Objective: Make Them Remember
Gear: Same old, same old

Their march wouldn't stop until the last Republic soldier was slaughtered here on Kashyyyk, or until the Vanguard and the Crusaders joined the Manda. The latter was definitely not showing at all despite the little casualties the Akaan and the Warmaster were suffering from, but that couldn't be said for the Republic and whatever allies decided to die here at the feet of the Vanguard and the Crusaders. Republic soldiers on foot were being dealt with by the combined forces of Kashyyyk's nature thanks to the brilliant working of Elpsis and Mandalorians that had both feet on the ground. The armored vehicles were being destroyed by both the laser and pulse cannons of the basilisk war droids and the incredible mentalist powers of the Alor of Clan Verd. Did Vilaz had any pity for those that he and his men were killing? Absolutely not. That would just weaken him, thus weaken those with him right now marching towards the outer city of Kachiro.

"What the-" the Munin began when his HUD picked up something enormous and heard the land shook with every step it took.

It was...Grak, the Mando Gorax of Clan Vereen, smashing the forces of the Republic that stood before Vilaz and Isley. With this package of reinforcements, they would be arriving at the outer city sooner than Vilaz had anticipated.

Vilaz's focus was then distracted as he noticed that his beloved wasn't near him as she was attending the injured during the ambush by both the Wookies and the Republic. If there was one thing that Vilaz now feared of, it was the painful and unwanted thought of losing Bree. It was like if someone was crushing his heart whenever he wasn't near Briika during a battle, but Vilaz felt relieved when he saw the Tor running towards him from behind the front lines of the march. Shouldn't Vilaz be more focused on the battle? Maybe, but that was way under control for him not to worry about. "I'm so glad nothing bad happened to you, cyar'ika," the Alor said to his significant other in a relieved and happy tone of voice as he spoke to Bree in their private, encrypted comm. As the Mandalorian couple were united, the Akaan could now focus all of his mind to the outer city that they were arriving at.

"Make...them...remember," the Akaan ordered ferociously to his warriors and allies.

Primary Objective: Twilight Raid
Allies: [member="Buruk Surhaai"] [member="Lorsima Gratiir"] [member="Titan Kryze"]
Enemies: [member="Thoja Arlos"] [member="Bryn'jarr Astaris"]

Aryn Spar said:
The Togorian Sighed, wandering away from the flames and towards what he hoped would be a challenge.
All the Togorian would find was the spectre of Death.

Light from a distant explosion made them shades in the lingering smoke of the fire. Yet Davon and the rest of the Karr commando squad emerged a moment later. Small in stature by Togorian standards, yet as broad across the shoulders as two men. His battered old armour had several new notches.

His concussion rifle picked out the Clan Spar member before being lowered in an instant. Davon slowed his pace and kept the rifle down, but his visor turned back and forth as he scanned the surroundings.

Coming to a halt, the old man called out: "Your advance team was supposed to cause a distraction, not scare the damn lot of them off. There might still be some anti air weaponry in the upper branches. We've got reinforcements moving in to secure the city."

Twilight Raid
Royal City - Beneath The Embassy
Immediate Area: [member="Andy Rodarch"] | [member="Kronos Oda"] | [member="Davon Karr"]

He smelled them before he saw them. Mandalorians had a distinct scent to them, a bloodiness that few others carried. Most Togorians would have been able to pick it out in the middle of a crowd on Coruscant, here? It was beyond simple. His eye focused within the darkness, watching Davon Karr step from the depths of the forest and beginning to speak. He old man growled a complain, a low rumble rising in Aryn's chest as his own anger at the situation began to grow.

"You'll find near nothing." Aryn stated.

There were still some pockets of resistance, but in truth this city was already falling. They had meant for it to be a raid, a small precise strike into the middle of the city, and yet...they had found The Republic lacking. Without support and proper backing the Wookiee's quickly fell, either unwilling to fight against a superior foe or recognizing that the Mandalorians had not come for them, but rather the people who had surrounded them.

"There was nothing to scare off." Aryn pointedly said with another low growl, his blade digging into the wood below as he stuck the sword into the ground, utilizing it as support. "They were never here."

His words were depressingly true.

Aryn doubted that the Republic ever truly intended to put up a fight here.

Rekali the Hutt

R
Allies: [member="Caspian Rekali"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Ra Vizsla"] | [member="Preliat Mantis"] | [member="Varien Moxla"] | [member="Funky Balor"] | [member="Loray Tares"] | [member="Aver Brand"]
Enemies: [member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="Myles Savar"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Captain August "][member="Kaiden Rohn"] [member="Alena Reckar"]
Equipment: Lightaxe, Custom-Fitted Rekali'gam, Totem of the Unfamiliar

"LT, we've got something cropping up behind us." One of the Rekali squad members chirped in. "They look like . . . well they look in pain." The man said, and the Hutt turned his head to spot some Republic soldiers who'd thought it a good idea to lay down among dead bodies while an armored Hutt was charging. He weighed 500 kilograms. His Rekali'gam was 12kg on a human-sized wearer but his custom fit was probably north of 50kg. Those trampled by his slither weren't dead, but they were barely moving. Some of their armor and dents in them that were probably cutting into their bodies.

"Those poor bastards. Make it quick." And quickly ended they were, with some precise shots to the throat. "This is Rekali the Hutt, Republic troopers hiding underneath our feet. Recommend a couple shots at the ground every once in a while."

BAM!!!!!!!!

A sniper shot. At the trees. Looked like a blast. Explosive rounds?

"SNIPER!" The Hutt yelled, and the mandalorians scattered for cover. The Hutt himself attempted to slither out, but was only so fast, and covered so much room. The sniper shot, a particle beam, perhaps a quarter meter from his body. A high-powered round rated at anti-vehicle strength he flew a few meters to the side, towards @Funk Balor's regiment.

"Get that sniper!" The Crimelord yelled into his comms, and a couple Rekali Squad members laid suppression fire while another two activated jetpacks and aimed wrist rockets, aiming to flush the sniper out. Rekali the Hutt meanwhile was flailing like a pinned snake, a half-meter diameter hole had outstretched into his armor, and he had some burns underneath. The pain was rough, but he needed to get to cover before that sniper unloaded another shot.

Battle of the Century!

Allies: Republic

Enemies: The Crazy Mando's. Also [member="Ra Vizsla"]

Jack retrieved his helmet, ramming it back on and grinning. With the helmet on his suit synced up and he chuckled. Ra was displaying a sin. Hubris.

"Your arrogance is ridiculous."

The words were punctuated by his left gauntlet raising up and a gout of flame exploding. Roiling hot plasma and flame licked across the beach towards the hulking man. The other hand sheathed his sword and ripped a verpine shatter gun from his leg holster aiming it and firing right behind the flame. There were two things he wanted to accomplish.

Not die​
and​
Kill that fraking lizard....​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom