Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We, The People - Dominion for the Commenor Hex

Jaius Sovv

J
Objective: Open Diplomatic Ties With Commenor
Allies: Commenor (hopefully), [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Passenger Bay, Consular-class Corvette ANS Truth and Reconciliation
Approaching Orbit, Commenor
Colonies Region

"We are intolerably late!" President Jaius Sovv of the Sullustan Council fumed, pacing back and forth across the diplomatic vessel's deck, heedless of possible turbulence as they neared the planetary atmosphere, "This is unacceptable! Simply unacceptable!"

The elder Sullustan was not often prone to outbursts of anger, or anger of any kind for that matter. It was a foreign, uncomfortable sensation to the man who had dedicated much of his adult life to peace. But when Jaius really got going, there were rare times when he could not restrain himself, one of the thankfully few traits he had inherited from his father. If he was being honest with himself, his furor wasn't really about the unavoidable delay so much as the circumstances that had led him here. Certainly it would earn the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances no favors to start things off on the wrong foot with the Lady Kay and the sovereign Commenor government, but for President Sovv this expedition simply could not end in failure.

He had failed the Alliance, failed his people, when he had been unable to negotiate a cease fire over Kaeshana. Since that fateful day, he had lost much of his standing and influence within the Sullustan Council and Alliance High Command. The peace efforts had flown in the face of the Triumvirate Council's direct orders, and Jaius had returned to the capital with nothing to show for it but edited soundbytes of his transmissions with Grand Moff Fortan that fueled the jingoistic First Order propaganda campaign against them. It had taken many of his remaining connections and a few owed favors just to secure a position at the head of this diplomatic envoy, but Jaius had felt that to send a lesser dignitary to consult with the Free Lady would be an act of folly.

This was his chance. His chance to prove that the Alliance was an organization fundamentally devoted to peaceful coexistence with its neighbors across the galaxy. And a chance to prove that he still had something worthwhile to contribute to that dream.

"Mister President, please be seated," one of the corvette's crew pleaded with him as he entered the passenger bay, "We'll be in touch with Chasin Port Authority to request permission to land."

"Finally!" Jaius gasped, ignoring the urging to be seated, "Tell the captain to please extend our deepest apologies to the Commenor government for our late arrival, and assure them we will wait as long as is necessary to meet with the Free Lady at her leisure."

He paused, and then added hastily, "If you would be so kind."

"I'm...I'm not sure Port Authority has a direct line to the..." the crewman trailed off under the Sullustan politician's withering gaze, "...but we'll make sure the message gets through to the appropriate channels, don't worry sir!"

In that moment, with what seemed like the weight of the galaxy on his shoulders, Jaius found himself absurdly wondering if Chasin City was truly as beautiful as they claimed.

The Minister of Trade stepped off once the ramp was lowered. He was greeted by two dignitaries, which he gave a slight bow to. He urged Mute to do the same. "Minister Skirae of Commenor" he announced to them, putting out a hand for them to take in a formal handshake after coming up from his bow, and he received. "Please, lead the way" he then said, gesturing with a hand to behind them. They led the way, he glanced back to [member="Macoda Haberon"] and Mute. Mute kept her eyes forward, while Mac seemed to admire the scenery.

"It's rather high up...What's down below, do you think?" Darben asked over his shoulder to Mac. He had a feeling it wasn't something he wanted to find out. It was a long way down. Then something came to mind. "A gift...we brought a gift, right?" He assumed the Free Lady had something onboard.

210df52f08facb5032dfb77d0ecd230c.jpg

They were guided straight to the inside of the palace. A large room, though it was rather empty save for a few other Nemoidians lingering about. And at the head, Darben assumed was the Governor. Darben bowed before the Governor in a sign of respect. The Governor returned with one of their own.

[member="Thraxis"]
Assault the entourage

She had almost pulled the trigger on her weapon, but she stopped listening to the comical ever so annoying tone within her ear. She growled as she held her gun in a shaking hand, her body swung around as she listened, he had found her clansman. But the worst threat was attacking her city...the threat to, she looked at the pirate prisoners as she growled and turned away marching towards where she could feel him

you...let him go...this is personal now...no one...NO ONE THREATENS MY CITIZENS

Ironic maybe so as she just was doing so to his 'citizens' she came down the hall way as she had a saber in one hand her blaster in the other staring him down...her eyes...was even more yellow then before, the corruption had been furthered by her rage and she wasn't aware of it.

let him go...its between me and you know...now citizens no cities just me, you, and death on the line...unless your too afraid hmmm?

She taunted him back maybe hoping to rile him up
[member="Darlyn Excron"]

B'enor Benjeel

Head Engineer for Commenor
Objective: Return Power to the Primary Grid

It had been hours and yet there was still so much left to be done. Despite his own hyper-fast pace and the three large teams of some of Commenor’s best engineers and mechanics under his supervision, the central power facility at the heart of Talasea’s capital city was still nowhere close to operational. Shorty’s bad jokes didn’t speed up the process, of course, but Ben couldn’t blame his astromech. He was the one who determined his personality, after all.

Returning power to the city and the rest of the continent was becoming increasingly imperative. Ben received regular updates concerning the state of unrest and looting around the city while he worked, squeezed between two massive power adapters, and it was only getting worse, despite valiant police actions by local law enforcement, the Commenor military, and allies. Not only would returning power help quell riots and make it much more difficult for looters, it was just as important, or more important, for the countless medical facilities now running on backup generators – they couldn’t last forever like that.

“Shorty, give me some good news,” the Chadra-fan begged, peaking his head out from between durasteel coils.

Shorty whistled and booped something that lifted Ben’s spirits. Apparently, he might be receiving more help. A Raxis clan member, [member="Teagan Stoirm"], was rumored to be heading his way. Ben had never met Teagan before and he knew nothing about him, except for Shorty’s report after quickly scanning his file that he was young, but thought of as a natural engineer.

Ben let out a small sigh of relief. “Good, we need more naturals. Professionals are great, but people with pure talent can find solutions others can’t,” he said, a cocky smile spread across his face as he considered himself a natural. Nobody had ever accused him of being professional.

Hopefully Teagan would arrive soon and Ben hoped the others could stop the rioting from reaching the facility.

([member="Kendall Ginn"]) ([member="Ardgal Raxis"]) ([member="Kalyr Alor"]) ( [member="Lauri Törni"][SIZE=9pt]) [/SIZE]

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Objective: Open another office
Allies: Commenor
Enemies: Unknown

Yula's dealings with Commenor were limited to one interview about the regime change on Commenor. Now the Sith Inquisitor desired more coreward presence, away from the Stygian Caldera, where, despite the Imperial government on Ziost being ideologically hostile to them, it could still thrive, and that's perhaps a major reason why the population of the Caldera doesn't enthusastically support the regime in place. From what she knew the residents had a grudging respect for the Resurgent Empire at best, and many people sought to evade the conscription drives. It was precisely among those conscription dodgers that she picked the staff for the new office. And conscription dodging was often a thing when it came to Resurgent Empire: Commenor was often a destination of choice for those RE draft-dodgers. She read her copy of the RE regulations regarding conscription before landing the ship to the designated area, which is a building whose roof was large enough to land a Neimoidian Yacht on it: with those being manufactured on Cato Neimoidia... they were a common sight in this sector.

"Are you sure about this, boss?" one of the draft dodgers asked.

"There was only one way for me to help you guys in draft dodging: offering employment outside RE-land. I couldn't maim you, no more than I could break you apart"

Titan

Pain. It was all Titan had felt in months. Pain as his body was tormented, pain as his body was starved. Pain as he tried to draw in air. But today it would end, because today Titan would escape and be free, for Titan had learned how to harness his to pain, to control it, to use it. And use it he would. Titan heard his tormentor come in, and walk over to his table of surgical instruments, and when arrived there, Titan reached out through the force, picked up a scalpel and rammed it through the other man's brain. Repeatedly, over and over again. Then Titan grabbed the keys with his mind, and unlocked himself. He stumbled into the food stores and feasted on meat, and other real foods. Not the SynthFood he had been given to stay alive, then he slept.

When Titan woke, he was feeling much, much better and looked for his gear. When he found it he almost broke down into tears, his armor torn to pieces, reduced to scrap. And his sword, the sword he remembered ever so fondly had been shattered. Titan let out earth shattering scream when he saw it broke his heart. He had poured his soul into making that sword and now it was broken. The armor he had inheretited from his father broken laying like scrap on the floor. How long had he been gone?

POST 2

As the Whalebone descended to Commenor's surface, Ghorua turned his head as [member="The Squid"] entered. Indeed, the droid had an interesting personality... or, personalities, depending on how one looked at it. The fact that they had picked up on his nervousness and general distrust of the job offer was a surprise to him, a surprise he didn't bother to hide.

Once the subject was brought up, Ghorua leaned back in his seat, taking a breather from his musings. He looked to the impressive figure accented by light blue lights, and sighed heavily.

"Our... possible employer and I have a rough history. That's all I'd like to say, Core."

It was the truth, from a certain point of view.

The cargo ship landed, and Shark and Squid exited together, making their way towards the palace. Ghorua was decked completely in his white armor, making him quite the impressive figure, especially next to his cutting-edge bounty hunter droid. Perhaps if he and the Lady were still on good terms, he'd have forgone the show of power he usually showed for those who hired him.

As they walked, Ghorua's sensors picked up on an individual. An individual Ghorua hadn't formally met before aside from a brief encounter, but had heard plenty about, and even researched: [member="Ultimatum"]. The tactical droid appeared preoccupied in their own thoughts, giving the Shark and the Squid the chance to sneak up on the unsuspecting Artificial Sovereign. As an aside, Ghorua whispered something to his companion. "One sec. There's someone I'd like to speak to. Please, treat him like royalty." The sideways smirk that accompanied it looked all too much like a large beast surveying a kill.

"Here to grovel at the Queen's boots, too?" Ghorua's voice echoed out behind Ultimatum, with a measured amount of humor. No amount of humor could hide the hurt behind his words, though. The pain that he obviously felt towards Kay. Ghorua looked to the Squid, wondering how each droid would react to the other.

- [member="Lady Kay"] -

Klesta

"The complete neglect of civic affairs is something I found unappealing out of Imperial authorities as of late, it's a complete free-for-all" another draft dodger told Yula.

"Move! Move! We have equipment to set up, we have presses to purchase"

Yula and her lackeys began introducing and installing computing equipment for journalistic purposes, such as a server capable of hosting a database, a few terminals with complete HoloNet access, while the printing press has not been delivered yet. They couldn't always rely on the Alexandria, Ziost and Zonju V offices: they needed another office for the coreward operations, so the order for equipment destined to outfit the new office was made in earnest, with the staffers being there before the office could even begin printing its first newspaper issue. In the meantime, Yula realizes that, while the printing presses on Ziost have expanded, they were not designed for handling additional operations away from the Caldera.

Terrijo: Assault on the Entourage.

Post 6

He looked at his comm, looking at the soldier as his body was limp and dragged along the ground. "Can you believe this? Like really. I have never met more daft women in my entire life." Confusion echoed from his words before reopening his comm, it was audible the confusion in his voice at how someone could be so blind to the obvious, "Oh yeah. Your right it's totally personal now. Becuase I have one of your dude's prisoners. Totally different isn't it you stupid girl." In the end, he merely laughed it off, slowly tapping his way through the corridor with a heave and a ho as the man dragged his legs, he wasn't helping the situation. Then he heard it, the tap of steps, the rhythmic pattern that only a master held.

He looked as sabres were drawn, a blaster in hand and all of a sudden she developed a soul. "Oh. Well, don't you look all tough in your little getup. I'm sure those tied up pirates put up a real struggle." He scoffed in response before she could talk her little semantics. Him, afraid? Nothing short of being stuck on Zeltros scared him as slowly he pressed the body against a wall, letting loose another shot to keep him down and out from interfering. Slowly he looked to her, his stance taken that held far too many openings. A purposeful stance, if only to make her realise how far he trivialised this bout. He pressed his Demp against the wall. That's gonna come into play later. He thought as a wicked smile drew across his face.

"Afraid you say?" He shook his head in denial, fear was but another aspect of his job and if this was what she believed fear to be then she was far too mistaken. "Well. Considering unlike you I had the courage to go head to head rather than potshot tied up men. Well..." He paused, his wrists rolling to emphasise his point, "I think those actions speak for themselves don't they." He lowered his body, descending down as he waited for her assault, she didn't seem the patient sort and had full intention of taking her with a single motion. If she pressed the attack with her sabre, entering close quarter combat his arm would elongate, gripping her arm pulling her down and tossing her overhead by rolling into a ball and kicking her back, swimming through viscera and blood in the process.
[member="Stardust Raxis"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | @Tilai Orazio | [member="Cadan Tazi"]

@Veiere Arenais
Post 2

Gyndine

As the ship reverted back into realspace they received a communication from an Admiral, "... Admiral Ansion, my apologies. I am Major Lavali Sanjeet of the um." She muted the microphone, "what are we? We're not Red Salamanders and we're not Firemane anymore." It was one of the many questions the group had for themselves these days, and Symara could give no answer. Unmuting it, she continued, "well we're not much of anything these days but my platoon, and myself were seeking refuge I suppose. One of my officers had been here on Gyndine before." She waved for Symara to approach and side stepped so that the other woman could formally introduce herself.

"Lieutenant Symara Tarriq, I served with the Republic back when the Mandalorians and their kin rebelled the region. I was part of a much larger operation then but I know the planet, or I knew it anyway. Not sure what's still here or not," she quieted for a moment, "we are as Major Sanjeet said, simply seeking shelter. We're between paychecks as it were and sold all of our gear to get a ride out here." All save for some of their weapons but really even that was just basic now. She had just the one sniper rifle from her days with CorSec. "We don't mean anyone any harm, we're just passing through."

Now they would have to wait for a reply. And that would be the hard part, as the two women looked down the hall that was now crowded with their people.

Objective: Fix all the things
Allies: [member="B'enor Benjeel"]

Commenor was expanding it's borders, and so it was only natural that Clan Raxis would have some representatives show up to help them out. Lady Kay was still considered a member of the clan regardless of what she thought, and so when Teagan had heard about their need for some engineering help he had jumped on it. There was just one problem with this plan though. Teagan didn't have a ship of his own, so he needed to find a ride to Talasea since no other member of the clan was heading that way. But where there was a will there was a way! He had to do some shuttle hopping but eventually managed to make it to the capital city of Talasea with only a minor, or not so minor, delay.

As soon as Teagan was ground side, he had to find his way around. He asked around and got plenty of directions, but there was no way he could walk all the way to the power station without his back screaming at him enough to drop him. So instead he had to find a ride. Once again he found himself doing some transport hopping but eventually was dropped off at the power station. He got off the speeder loaded up with crates full of fruit and headed towards the inside of the building.

As Teagan got inside, he said, " I'm here! I'm finally here!" He walked in a bit and had to stop for a break. His back was already beginning to hurt him. He said after a moment, " I'm Teagan Stoirm. Where do you need me at?"

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

Kay was in her meeting with [member="Vitor Avendahl"] when her commlink came to life. It was strange, given that Olivia usually answered the line for her, but the woman didn't seem to be available.

~My Queen, this is Petuub from Port Security. Sorry to disturb you, but Olivia isn't answering. There is a President [member="Jaius Sovv"] is on arrival. His ship should be coming into port shortly. Should we send transport to bring him to the Palace?~

"Yes, have him met and brought straight away. Have Palace Security have him and his people brought into the west meeting hall. Have a small meal prepared and drinks while they wait. I'll get to them soon."

~Yes, my Queen. Again, sorry to disturb you. Petuub out.~

Kay gave Vitor an apologetic look. There was never a dull moment in her office it seemed. Being able to delegate her tasks was going to be an issue once again. Yet she needed to. [member="Veiere Arenais"] had enough on his plate, more so than he had ever wanted. Now she had to think about [member="Bradshaw Ku"] . If he really wanted to take on the mantle of being a Prince and her heir, then he would have to take on some responsibility. She can only do so much on her own.

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Symara Tarriq"]

The QueensGuard - BattleCruiser
Commenori Receiver - Super Carrier

"Stand by, Major..."

The Admiral advised them before turning to Veiere who had soon approached him overhearing the mention of the Galactic Republic, "Former Republic Military personnel seeking asylum, Veiere..." Vikras explained, glancing back to the display panel of his station and keying in a command to raise the recent scan of their vessel, "It all checks out and they appear to be no threat. Shall I clear them for transit to Gyndine or do you wish to handle this one?" He asked given the former Jedi's sudden interest in the Admirals command.

Veiere glanced across the bridge to Terrac for a moment in consideration of what the former pilot had said to him prior, conscious of the impact Commenor's sudden fleet productions might have upon other powers within the Galaxy and their perception of the world, he found the given opportunity a welcome one to show the small group of people aboard the foreign vessel good grace. "Major Sanjeet, this is Veiere Arenais..." He paused a moment to question his position over Commenor, not yet officially King of the world; "Representative of the Queen, Lady Kay of Commenor. Gyndine has seen fit to agree to Commenori Governance and this sector has since been placed under our care. The chances are slim that you will know of me but I too fought for the Galactic Republic on Mimban not far from this system. Should you see fit, I would like to extend to you the chance to board and restock your vessel. We have ample energy reserves and the Crew will cater to your Ship. Commenor as it stands is looking for good people, should you wish, I'm certain we could accommodate for you all".

Turning to Terrac as he awaited their response, Veiere offered a slim smile in encouragement "I realize this all seems like a great deal different from what things were like when you were last with Kay but you'll soon learn to trust me when I say Commenor has truly come into itself once more. We are far more prepared to ensure that what happened on Chasin City last time will not happen again...-With the presence of our fleet, our ability to help support the worlds within our sector have more than doubled...-And we are steadily gaining friends across the Galactic-Map".

Bradshaw Ku

Crown Prince of Commenor

Olivia’s answer struck him deeply. Maybe it was just the alcohol, though he was already starting to sober-up. In any case, her suggestion that the best way he could honor Shaw Ku’s sacrifice was to, in some little sense, do the same for others rang true in a way that his quest for vengeance never had. His father helped people, not least of which, of course, had been his ultimate sacrifice for his family. His mother helped people. She’d always had compassion for those less fortunate, the beaten down, the distraught and although she’d been tortured into a Sith, she’d never acted like one, to his knowledge, the entire time he’d been back. He suspected that being a Sith ran counter to her true person, maybe in the same way that pure vengeance ran counter to his.

All that anger, all the hatred he mustered had, in the end, done little to motivate him for long. It certainly hadn’t bestowed upon him any great power. It was always like a shot of adrenaline driving him for a short time but always wearing off, always leaving him back where he started – or worse. A lazy, playboy prince. Like a black shroud, the darkness eventually smothered him – it was evident in his yellowed eyes, that were, even now, beginning to lighten. Easy come, easy go.

Compassion didn’t come easily. After his father’s death – his sacrifice – he’d run away. To him, the galaxy had given up on him, taken everything from him. Though there were others who showed him compassion, he found it difficult to open-up and show them the same. In the end, he was afraid of what would happen if he did. Maybe, he was even afraid of what would happen if he succeeded – if he actually worked hard toward a goal and tried to become something more than an ineffective playboy smuggler, or in this case, an ineffective playboy secret prince.

As for his younger sister, she’d always been the more compassionate one. She took after [member="Lady Kay"], followed in her footsteps. Where she was now, he didn’t know. Though he knew she was still out there. It was time to bring her back, and he knew even Kay agreed, despite her similar fears about what would happen when her enemies knew her children were back.

If she could face her fears. Why couldn’t he face his? Commenor was growing and it deserved a prince that could grow along with it.

After a long moment of thought, he looked Olivia in the eyes and calmly confessed, “I thought I’d been acting like a child before I decided to seek vengeance,” he looked away for a moment, then back, “but it turns out, that was only the start. I don’t know who I am yet, but now I know, I don’t have to find out on my own.” And he didn’t, Kay, [member="Veiere Arenais"], [member="Darlyn Excron"], and many others had been trying to help him despite his unwillingness to listen.

It still wouldn’t be easy but he was ready now.

“Thank you.”

[member="Thraxis"]
Post 7
Assault the entourage

She watched him He embody seemed cooler ready to strike at him like a snake, hoqevee she held off her rational mindkeeping herself from being stupid

so you admit hm? These aren't your citizens their pirates who attacked a innocent ship...they deserve nothing but death

She said taking a step forward, her aura radiating out...thouhh it felt darker more tainted a dragon enraged and turned slowly evil...when he spoke about being afraid and then taunted her about killing tied up pirates...what did she care they deserved death either way...

I'm done thraxis....done speaking, done setting around, done waiting

She raised her blaster and started firing aiming for his legs, stardist wasn't herself she wouldn't act like this...bur tainted by the dark side she didn't care and would keep pushing forward hoping to get him in a hard spot

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

Titan

Fifteen months, Titan had been gone for fifteen months. He had vanished out of the galaxy and no one had looked for him. Traitors, they would pay. Titan would extract his vengeance on all of them, [member="Lady Kay"], Daeron Kryze, Vekker, Undin, everyone he knew he would hurt. But then he found a log of what happened while he had been gone. Undin and Daeron hadn't been seen in months, Vekker was dead, and Kay had gotten turned to the Dark Side. Well then, maybe not everyone that he had known, Titan would have to fix and restructure Clan Kryze again, and if Daeron showed up, Titan wouldn't back down so easily this time. This time Titan would fight. But now, Titan needed to escape, to run free of the confines of this cave. To live again.

Titan found a few cloaks and put one on, it fit fine and its hood could protect him from the sun. He flipped the hood up and was walking away when he stepped on something, a seed, shaped like a ring on a chain. Shrugging Titan put it around his neck and left the cave. Titan could see the smoke from a smaller village just a little ways away and started walking towards it. Then he ran, he ran faster than should of been possible, then he realised it was the seed, the seed was enhancing his speed and reflexes, combined with Titan's athletic ability he would probably be running almost as fast as he used to be able to. When he had still had muscle, but now his muscles had been weakened cannibalised by his body as it struggled to survive. And then he arrived, Titan could see recognition in some of the beings eyes they knew who he was, remembered him it seemed from his few public appearances. Some looked disappointed, others looked at him with glee, but most just stared disbelievingly at him. Titan ignored them all and headed straight for the speeder depot. "I need a speeder." He told the bored looking man behind the counter. "For five grand I can get you one. You have that much." Was the man's reply. "Charge the government." Titan said shortly. "Why should I? You would need to be some one important for me ta do that." "I am Titan Kryze you idiot so you will give me the speeder or I will kill you and take it myself. Do. You. Understand?" The man looked at Titan in fear, "Yes. Yes, sir. Right this way." The man walked Titan out to a parking lot before giving him a speeder and telling him how to use it. "Thank you for your services, good bye." Titan said and then sped off towards the capital. He was coming for Kay and he would be seen.

Klesta

Yula could feel several of them were fed up of life in the Caldera; she would have loved to do more for those oppressed people in the Caldera, on Elom, Korriban, Ziost (to name a few) but couldn't. She could feel that the prospect of a better life away from it was worth slaving to get computers installed on desks and do journalism on them after the work is done and the presses can be brought to operational status. Yet Yula had another item on her to-do list that she needs to take care of: the delivery status of said presses. She ordered the same presses that she ordered for expanding the presses on Ziost a while before she actually purchased the premises. Now was time to check the status of their delivery, especially their estimated date of arrival on Cyrillia, which turned out to be in a mere three days. So these staffers had three days to find housing and such on the planet and, for the time being, sleep and live inside the offices. Which makes for a busy week for the gang.

"Everyone: those presses are due to arrive in three days: getting the presses up and running would also take another three days so it would look as if the office won't be fully operational until a week"

"We shall redouble our efforts" one of the remaining eighty staffers told Yula.

Objective: Catch a traitor.
Allies: Commenor, TSA operatives [member="Vengeance"] [member="Darth Ragnarok"] [member="Lark"]
Enemies: Sith Traitors, [member="Darth Morzas"]

With permission from the Queen herself, [member="Lady Kay"] , Krest began a mission that had been needed for quite some time now. A Sith who claimed to have been an important figure of the Sith and defected with a number of soldiers within the Sith's armies. Their defection had not gone unnoticed, and there had been a plan long in motion simply waiting for the pieces to be set in the right way. Here in Commenor space, the pieces fell in just the right way.

Hiding among the draft dodgers were a number of operatives, each sporting hidden weaponry. Sith, non force users, all trained in the art of infiltration and hiding in plain sight, and when it was too late, which was pretty early on, they revealed themselves. All around the defectors and other traitorous personal guns were lifted and orders to stand down were barked. The Defectors who had left to avoid war went down to the ground without a fight, their hands behind their heads as they awaited their fate.

Krest was among them, but his target was different from his agents. He would, with his fellow Sith, hunt down the ring leader of this operation. Morzas, the false Sith. He kicked down the door to the main office with his lightsaber burning to life shortly after. Let the hunt begin.

Objective: Catch a traitor.
Allies: Commenor, TSA operatives [member="Vengeance"] [member="Krest"] [member="Lark"]
Enemies: Sith Traitors, [member="Darth Morzas"]

The old inquisitor stood outside away from his fellow Sith. He was not much of an assassin or fighter, but he was formidable with the Force. That was why he volunteered to hang back a bit away from the office to gaurd her exits. He had studied this poor excuse for a dark side before they had arrived.

She was an ally to a particular person who was set to avenge a dead woman who had foolishly bombed the Sith homeworld. He would assist in bring her down and all her allies that were a threat to the Sith. He stood in his black robe that was wiping in the wind as he leaned on his cane for support.

His two hellhounds, Loki and Friga were also present and each of them had used their uncanny ability to become multiple hellhounds meaning the office was surrounded by Darth Ragnarok and six deadly hellhounds. They were tough with scales all over that acted as armor. They could become multiple hounds, but they only could bite and scratch. Their bite was terrible, but their scratch was worse and laced with poison strong enough to bring down a bantha.

Objective: Sith Justice
Allies: [member="Krest"] [member="Darth Ragnarok"] [member="Lark"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Morzas"]
Equipment: Black robes, Obsidian Knight saber, Tactical Fighting Blade

Vengeance had been summoned by a fellow Circle member with the purpose of bring to justice a rogue Sith. A Sith who had betrayed the principles of being Sith and apparently made some very powerful enemies in the process. Krest was taking point and it was his show. Vengeance stood ready to do what needed to be done. More of an in your face brawler he would play it by ear and strike out when the time came for it. Not one to take prisoners it was the main reason Vengeance had not even thought of protesting when another Lord was assigned to lead a combat mission.

He would have killed their target on the spot and simply brought her head back to the Circle as proof of a successful operation. He shrugged returnign his focus back to the task at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom