Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death Watch Rebellion of Mandalore Hex vs. Dominion

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Meraal Vaun"],

Wait am I thinking about someone else or did me, Sarge, and others either captured the old Vaun on Mustafar or got him to join us when we raided Deathwatch around the same time?

[member="Mishka Larraq"]
I'm not rolling with that post. I can't even tell what he has for certain. Not to mention that if I do acknowledge it would make me appear incompetent if I allow someone to jump in after me and surround me. So, no.

Was just about to address Harris' post, but instead Ill be over here dealing with the actual story. Have at it people with your measuring contest...

(Those I am talking to know who you are. Happy to write with Mando or Dominion writer alike, just shoot me a tag and Ill move my fleet to help secure the planet or fight a fleet that actually intends to put in effort towards making a cooperative story. I would rather write a story than do this shit again, had enough of it at Mimban.)

[member="Darth Morzas"]
I'm fine if you write out retreating with me shooting at your backside.

We all know you're retreating because you're outgunned, though. You don't need to try to justify it with an excuse of toxicity.

[member="Fleet Admiral Harris"]
I'm still ignoring you. Especially since you don't know how to read.

You also haven't destroyed any ships, despite posting that you did. You aren't allowed to dictate such things.

Also, neither Jessica or Morzas are in the thread anymore. You have no support whatsoever.

Kalius Aegrus

K
[member="Aleksander Miles"]

Did you really just drop 25k worth of fleet on us?

Talk about bad taste, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom